nextdoor neighbors, flamingo...

By itsnotlizzyactually

"Can we both agree that was cringe?" "Yes. Yes we can." - Y/n Juniper Monroe is a Roblox Youtuber by the name... More

cast & other info
00-prolouge
01-moving
02-rain
03-oops
04-dog
05-propper
06-date
07- surprise
08-sun
09-welcome
10-slumber
11-friendos
12-convos
13-love triangle
14-roof
15-uh oh
16-group chat
17-cookies
18-strange
19-medical
20-raven
21-ice cream
22-spice
23-partay
24-afterparty
25-unpleasant
27-aftermath
28-ricocheted
29-guest
thank you
30-to an end
an apology
extra-a nextdoor neighbor christmas

26-blaire's fiasco

2.7K 39 206
By itsnotlizzyactually

[blaire's pov]

IF THERE'S one thing everyone should know about me, it's that i'm adventurous. Sky diving? Count me in. Walking into a store and asking what year it is? Hell yeah. Drive down the highway with girl in red blasting like we're the main characters? Sure, but only if we get Icees before.

So when i saw a targeted Instagram ad with piercing and tattoo inspo, i knew that mother nature had finally sent me a sign.

And i had narrowed it down to two options.

Either i get a gay flag on my bicep, or a tongue piercing. Both can impress the ladies in many ways, if you know what i mean.

"Okay, i see where this is going..." Y/n trails off, ripping off a piece of hash brown.  

I quirked an eyebrow. "You do?"

"Nope. Since it takes convincing, how about you convince us right now?"

"Well, this might take-"

"Oh, come on, Blaire, just tell us."

"Can you guys come with me to get a piercing or a tattoo? I might film it too, start a cute vlog channel and shit."

Y/n drops her hash brown and collapses her head in her hands. She groans loud enough for a couple of heads to turn and looks back up.

"I wasn't expecting that." Jake remarks.

"That's 'cause you haven't known her since grade school." Y/n snaps, laughing. "B, why?"

"Well, for one, because-"

"I don't even want the answer to that question." Y/n waves her hands. 

"But like...i'm in...though..." Albert says, gulping down Y/n's drink again. "I would love to see that. Do you have any other tattoos or piercings, Blaire?"

"I have both of my upper lobes, both my regular lobes, and my left helix." i say, pointing out the jewelry i have. There's a chain connecting my helix and my upper lobe, with a heart at each, and my lobes have chunky hoops. "And one tattoo, a parenthesis with a colon on each side, so a smiley and frowny. Stupid, i know. Got it when i was drunk." i say, finishing the last bite of my McGriddle and sighing.

"What kind of hangover are you having?" Kaden asks. "Getting tattoos and piercings? What kind are they?"

"A lesbian flag on my bicep and a tongue piercing."

"Oh my god..."

"That's exactly how you know you're gay."

I laugh. "Homophobic much?"

"Fuck you."

"Can we go home?" Albert asks, leaning back in his chair and groaning. "All i wanna do is curl up into a ball and sleep."

"Well..." Y/n pulled out her phone to check the time.  "We could go home, rest, and then go get Blaire's piercing or tattoo. Have you decided which one yet?"

"I'm leaning towards the piercing, so we'll make an appointment for that."

"Then it's settled! Get your trash everyone, girls in my car." she says, picking up wrappers.

-~-~-

[y/n's pov]

THERE CAME a knocking on my bedroom door. I wasn't expecting anyone, but it could've been Blaire or something, so I said to come in.

It was Albert. 

"Hi..." he says, flopping down on my bed, face on my stomach. 

"Why hello, baby boy. Feeling well?"

"Not really. I don't like drinking now."

"You say that now but will have three shots tonight."

"No way. Shit, I haven't uploaded in awhile." he buried his face deeper.

"We should probably get atop of that." i conclude, hopping out of bed and leaving Albert sad.

"Just a couple more min-"

"Get your fat ass up and film!" I exclaim, which gets him up and moving. 

In the meantime, I set up my own PC and message Temprist on Discord. He doesn't respond within five minutes so I take to Twitter to ridicule him.

gamer y/n
 parakeety/n

pls @Temprista pls answer me omg on disc pretty pls

|

temprist
 temprista

yes y/n yse imomw

|

mariana wants quack back
 ahdsjghaakusdk

i love temp sm but he tpes lkke tihs 

|

albert hall
 albertsstuff

and there's nothing wrong with that , ly @temprist

Since i saw that Albert's active on Discord, i gave him a call. He answered pretty quickly. 

"Why hello." he says, taking a sip of something. "You ready?"

"Yeah. Did Kaden give you an idea on what to film?"

"Yeah, there's this new ninja game on Roblox and it should be interesting to beat four-year-olds."

"Wonderful. Do you want Temprist to join? I texted him and he replied."

"Sure, why not."

I texted Temprist to hop onto our VC, and so he did.

We filmed and got footage for about thirty minutes, then i sent my recording and POV to Paige and Albert did the same to ZNac. We would have similar videos, just with slightly different gameplay and talking.

blaire bear  👩‍🦰

blaire bear  👩‍🦰

oi n/n

Me

what 

blaire bear 👩‍🦰

me and raven r by the door and ready lmao

Me

oh shit ok im omw

"Albert, Blaire and Raven are ready to go get Blaire's piercing."

"Dang, i'm right here, N/n."

"Sorry, Temp. The adults need to talk right now."

I laugh. "Not now, Albert. Temp, we'll see you later! Albert and i will link your channel in our videos."

"Thanks!" Temprist took that as his cue to leave.

"Anyway," i begin after he's gone, "They're probably by the car right now, so i'll meet you out there."

"Is it still the same driving arrangement?"

"Yeah. Meet you there!" i leave the call.

I pull on a stripy sweater, jeans, combat boots, and stuff my phone into my pocket. I feed Coni and give her a piece of raw beef on top, since i'm feeling so generous today.

I meet Blaire, Raven, Kaden, by my car, Jake and Kaden by Albert's. Blaire shares the address with everyone, which is a piercing and tattoo place twenty-five minutes away. "I can drive, if you'd like." Blaire shrugs. "I don't really care, and my friend recommended this place to me anyway.

She hops into the drivers' seat, me in the passenger's and Raven in the back. 

"You stressed, Blaire?" i ask, scrolling through stories on Instagram as the drive began.

"Not really. Hopefully i'll have your musty hand to squeeze."

"I looked it up, and tongue piercings shouldn't be too painful." Raven states. "It's supposedly one of the lowest pain points on the body."

"Then how come when i bit my tongue it hurts like a bitch?" Blaire looks at Raven through the rearview mirror.

"Maybe it's 'cause you're a bitch, B." i grin, laughing.

"I swear to god, i will drive this fucking car in to a lake." 

"Damn...okay, okay." i back off.

The drive continues with Raven showing me cute nail designs. I take a video of Blaire driving and the camera switching back to me panicking and posted it on Twitter with a panicked emoji as the caption and Blaire's tag.

"We're like, ten minutes away." Blaire says, making a turn.

-~-~-

WE GOT there about five minutes before the boys did. In the meantime, i texted Albert that we were inside of the establishment and filling out forms.

"I'm beginning to get more and more scared." Blaire lightly hyperventilates as a joke. 

"You brought this upon yourself, don't forget that." Raven points out.

"RUH-ROH! Blaire's getting a piercing!" Jake exclaims, followed by Albert and Kaden, both hands in their pockets.

"We're aware." Blaire responds. "Jake, babe, we're in public, so hush down before i punch you in the face." she smiles.

Blaire does the last step, which is listing her house information, then signs the page and hands it back to the front desk.

"Great. Blaire N. Baxter, please follow me." the woman says. She has a bunch of tattoos herself, and two eyebrow piercings. 

"Am i allowed to bring in people?"

"Yes, only one individual."

"Nice. Y/n, come with me."

Jake gawks. "Why not me? I'm your bestie too, Blaire!"

"You haven't bonded enough with her." i flip him off and walk with Blaire.

They bring us into another dentist-style room and sit Blaire down. I plop down onto the chair next to her. 

"So we're talking tongue piercings, huh?" the lady asks, putting on a pair of blue latex gloves. 

"Yep. I've been thinking of getting some kind of new piercing for awhile." Blaire shrugs.

"Awesome." the lady says. "This is a special pen i'm gonna mark your tongue with, is that okay?"

Blaire grins and nods. This is the first time from the breakup that i can finally see the happiness in Blaire's eyes.

She marks Blaire's tongue while making small talk with me. 

"So are you guys friends or...?"

"Oh yeah, we're best friends. I've known this dumbass since grade school." i chuckle.

"That's nice. Are you guys from here?"

"Nope, both of us were born and raised in Colorado Springs."

"Well why'dja leave?"

"Personally, i was just sick of snow and the temperatures. My mental health wasn't doing all that well either, so i just packed up my stuff and left."

"Yep. I'm just visiting her for the holidays, i'm flying back tomorrow morning."

"Wait, tomorrow morning?!"

"Yeah...did no one tell you this?"

"I was think you'd stay for like a week?"

"You know, i still have work and stuff in Colorado, so i would need to come back either way."

"I'm aware of that, but-"

"Ladies, sorry to interrupt your arguing, but can i, maybe, pierce your tongue first?"

Blaire stuck her tongue out with the black dot still there, and with a white piercing gun, the lady made a swift move in piercing the dot and screwing the piercing ball on. 

"Damn, was that it?" Blaire asks, being handed a handheld mirror to see the piercing. 

"Basically yes! Rinse the piercing after every meal with warm salt water, don't kiss anyone or share saliva, no oral sex, and only change the piercing after eight weeks have passed. If you need help on how to remove/exchange the jewelry, just see your piercer or watch a good YouTube video." she read off of a pamphlet.

"Can i keep that pamphlet too?" Blaire snorted, joking.

"Of course! There are some very helpful things in there." the lady smiled and handed it to her. Blaire, surprised, took it and held on.

She walked us back to the lobby where Raven had her head on Kaden's shoulder, acting all cute and couple-y like they usually are, and everyone else were on their phones.

"Did you get it done?" Raven's face lit up.

"Yep!" Blaire beamed, sticking her tongue out to show.

"Oh my god! It's so cute!" Raven squealed. 

"Thank you!" Blaire tucked a strand of hair over her ear.

"Are we ready to go?"

"Yep!" she says, thumb up.

We crumble into our designated cars and drive off.

-~-~-

[author's pov]

DAYS WENT by quick with the whole gang there. They went shopping to catch deals, made a group vlog for Blaire's new channel since she forgot to film the piercing experience, and ate ice cream while watching the stars. They were getting closer and closer by the hour, and they were a great friend group.

But then, time came for them all to leave.

Everyone came to the airport. Raven and Kaden were going back to their house in California, Jake to his in Ohio, and Blaire to her apartment in Colorado.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Y/n said, tears pooling up in her eyes.

Even Albert, who claimed he wasn't an emotional person by any means the night before, started tearing up hugging Jake goodbye. It was understandable though. They've been friends since his past journey, since Albert got his first subscriber.

Y/n presented Blaire a goodbye gift, a little frog hat for her cat. Blaire loved it, gave Y/n a hug and a warm, friendly kiss on the cheek, and was off with her luggage.

Kaden and Raven requested a big group hug and a group photo, Blaire sadly scarce, and went on their ways.

Jake of course, Albert's bro, took the longest, with the boys exchanging 'we need to film sometimes, just the two of us'es and 'i swear to god, you're my brother 'till the end'es, which Y/n found it hard to sit through.

When they were finally done, both of them had dried tears, Y/n's black because of mascara.

"That was an emotional rollercoaster." Y/n said, walking through the stuffed airport. Reasonable, since the holidays just ended. It was filled with hugging couples, selfie-ing teenagers, crying elders.

"True that." Albert said, excusing himself as he bumped into an old woman with a crane.

"I'm really sad that they left. It was really fun with them, and now it's gonna be all boring." she pouted. "I mean, no offense."

Albert winced and put a hand on his chest. "Ow. Lots taken."

She giggled. "Any plans for tonight?"

He lifted an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that."

"I mean if you're doing anything tonight, doofus."

"Probably not, maybe filming or something. Why'd you ask?"

"Wanna come over to my place? I can cook."

"Like you belong in the kitchen?"

"Jokes on you, i was voice recording this the whole time!" she laughs evilly and pulls out her phone, tapping the screen.

"Oh no! My YouTube career! It's evaporating!"

"All jokes aside though, are you down?"

"Am i down? Of course i'm down! I mean, free food! What can beat that?!" he slaps his stomach as they leave through the sliding doors of the airport.

They walk in small talk to the car, sadness still in the atmosphere.

"I miss Blaire already." she says, dropping into the drivers' seat.

"I miss Jake."

"Calling them when we get home?"

"Oh, hell yeah. You know me so well."

And thus, the two drove with the shitty radio filling the silence. Except, this time, it wasn't awkward. Like an awakening. They've bonded enough with each other that awkwardness wasn't a word in their dictionaries anymore.

And that, my friends, is how you know you've met the right someone. Every one of you, every little person, that's how you know. Save this in your mind. You don't know; it might be pretty helpful when you find your own Albert. Give me the credit for that.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

damn a bit dry but blaire's gonna impress the ladies if u know what i mean 😉😉

hope yall enjoyed

ps that was kinda sappy at the end lmao i was listening to sad piano music so y'know

-lizzy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 191 47
a story in which a girl gets added into a group chat by a friend. 🥇in #albertaretz 🥇 in #albert 🥇in #mrflimflam 🥇in #kadenfumblebottom
1.8K 19 17
Look at the first chapter for info ✩
65K 1K 48
💙💫 Yn is an intelligent girl who must deal with bullying during her last year of school along with her group of best friends... One day out of nowh...
27.1K 390 37
18+|| complete / going through editing Albert goes through a rough situation and finally mets someone who he believes he loves! But he's hiding a lot...