๐˜š๐˜›๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š.

By VROTHERN

Short Stories/Imagines of your favorite streamers! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ The book includes Smuts & Fluffs! More

๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐Ÿค | ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—„๐–พ
๐Ÿฅ | ๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
the end.

๐Ÿฃ | ๐–ป๐—‹๐—Ž๐–ผ๐–พ

8.3K 126 199
By VROTHERN

First Semester

This is your first semester at Clark Atlanta University. This has been your dream Uni since 10th grade and you were excited to finally be able to attend.

Your first class was ENG-101. It was 9:30am, and you had 30 minutes until class started so you went to get some breakfast at the cafeteria.

In the McDonalds line, you spotted a average height, dark skin guy with braids. His outfit was noticeable in a good way; you liked his style.

He stood in line on the phone as he waited for his turn to order. His eyes wonder around until they land on you. You quickly try to look away, hoping he didn't catch you staring.

You get in line behind him and act clueless.

His phone call ends and he continues to wait. He begins to act clueless as well, pretending he didn't see you staring at him.

Shortly after, he turns around towards you, but you're too busy staring at the cement below.

"You new here?"

Your head shoots up as you realize he's talking to you. "Ye-yeah, I'm a freshman."

"Me too, what class u got next?"

"English, Professor Jane."

"Oh shit me too, I heard she's lame as fuck."

You chuckle, "I mean I don't expect Professors to not be lame."

"That's true," he smiles.

Your eyes meet his neck. He has the word "condone" printed in the middle.

"Nice tattoo," you complement.

"Thanks. You got any tattoos?"

"No not yet, I just don't know what to get," you reply.

He nods and turns around to no one in front of him. He had been holding up the line trying to talk to you.

"Oh fuck," he mumbles as he walks up to place his order.

You chuckle a little as they hand him his food.

"Sit wit me," he says walking backwards to a small circular table with his food in his hand.

"Alright bet."

You get your food and make your way to his table.

"My name is Bruce by the way," he said as he bit into his hotcakes.

"I'm y/n."

"That ugly ass name."

You both start laughing. "Boy please I know you're not talkin."

"I'm named after a iconic actor, you're named after somebody mom favorite perfume."

He had you laughing uncontrollably which felt pretty good.

"Ah so you think you a comedian or sum," you say as u continue to eat.

"I'm just a funny nigga what can I say."

You both converse until you finish eating, then you head to class together.

That was the highlight of your day. The rest of your classes were boring. You hoped to run into Bruce again so you can exchange numbers.

Today was your lucky day. He had just left the same building as you. You quickly caught up to him:

"I was deadass about to go look for you. I forgot to ask for your number," he says as he pulls out his phone.

"I was about to ask you for yours," you grin.

He hands you his phone and you create a contact for yourself.

"You should pull up to my dorm later," he says as he looks up at you.

This look was a little....more. More than the usual glance. He looked you up and down.

You silently take the hint and give him his phone back.

▧▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧

"Oh yea he's tryna fuck," you're roommate laughs as you explain the story.

"Girl I know but I've never had sex with somebody I just met."

"You only live once. Have fun you're in college. This isn't high school nobody gives a fuck about what you doing here."

"Yea you right. I just don't want to get hurt for real."

You unwrap the towel around you and begin to put clothes on.

"Listen y/n, all you gotta do is just fuck with no feelings; therefore you won't get hurt. Simple."

"You be making shit sound way easier than it actually is," you laugh.

She closes her laptop and turns her chair around, "BITCH YOU'RE WEARING THAT? Yea you're TRYING to get fucked," she laughs.

"I am!"

Your phone dings on your bed.

"Ooo I think that's him," you grab your phone and open it. "He sent me his dorm info."

"Okay, good luck girl. Remember, don't catch feelings!"

"Okay okay," you walk into the hallway and close the door behind you.

The walk wasn't very long, his dorm was just a level above you. You knock on his door and he opens it quickly.

He had his braids in a ponytail now, along with a new fit.

"Wassup," he said as he moved to the side to let you in.

"Hey Bruce," you walked in and looked around.

You noticed there's only one bed in his dorm.

"You don't have a roommate?"

"Nah I told them I work from home so I need space for my work equipment."

"Ahh what do you do?" You sit on his bed.

He picks up a head seat dangling on his computer monitor, "I stream on Twitch n shit. Nun crazy."

"Oh okay you're a streamer, that's cool as fuck."

"I'm just a cool as nigga," he sits beside you.

You chuckle a bit, "Yeah yeah I guess."

"You guess?! Cmon now you don't have to lie this is a safe space."

"You're cool or whatever."

"Man why cant females just give a nigga a compliment without saying 'I guess' or 'or whatever' like damn," he sucks his teeth.

"Because we don't wanna boost your head up it's already big enough."

"Ohhhh so you got jokes n shit now?"

You both laugh a bit while clowning each other.

"But no funny shit though, you look good as fuck," he says.

Your eyes meet his,"Thank you."

"Of course," he licks his lips as he keeps eye contact with you.

The sexual tension rises. His hand travels to the side of your face as he leans in closer.

His lips touch yours. You scoot closer to him and grasp his face.

He lays back and you follow. Your hands make their way to his zipper. He quickly pulls his pants off, along with his boxers. You sit up and pull your panties off from underneath your dress, then you hover on top of him.

He aligns himself with you and looks at you for approval. You nod your head and slowly lower yourself onto him.

You let out a long moan as his hands trace your body. Your hands land on his chest while you continue to bounce up and down on top of him.

The arch in your back deepens; your hips moving back and forth.

His groans were music to your ears.

"Fuck, Bruce," you let out while trying to catch your breath.

You lean down and hug his chest as you continue to ride him. He rubs his hands on your back to your ass.

"Let me lay you down," he says into your ear.

That gave you chills.

You roll over as he got up. He separated both of your legs and entered inside of you.

You throw your head back from the feeling of him inside. His hands are placed on your hips as he strokes in and out. Your moans get louder as he goes faster.

"Damn y/n," he says under his breath.

Shortly after, you both finish and he lays beside you.

"Ight now get the fuck out," he says.

"Huh-

"Nah I'm just playin."

You both laugh, "You be playin too much."

He puts his arm around you, "Yeah yeah let me take you out this weekend though?"

"Hmmm I'll think about it."

"I know we was just both horny as fuck but I really do wanna get to know you. Ion want you to think this was a hit n run or sum shit."

You grin, "I wanna get to know you too."

"Good because I was bout to be sad as fuck if you said no," he chuckles.

"You got a fat ass nose."

He makes a straight face, "Ight now I ain't taking you nowhere fuck you."

You bust out laughing, "I'm just playin," you kiss him, "you got a cute nose."

"I know I do."

You both chat until you had to go back to your dorm. You were happy he wanted to get to know you instead of just fucking and leaving.

You hope this was the start of something great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
128K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
222K 14.4K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...