Loki's Savior ( loki fanficti...

By lokifanclub

Warning : If you're homophobic skip ... If you're not +18 skip ... If you're uncomfortable with self harm ski... More

chapter 1 : a cold body
chapter 2 : bargering
chapter 3 : Gods on earth .
chapter 4 : when tables turn
chapter 5 : love and mischief
chapter 6 : Gods love
chapter 7 : physical love
chapter 8 : cake
chapter 9 : strange
chapter 10 : Loki's secret
chapter 11 : the shadow man
chapter 12 : unfaithful
chapter 13 : love is a dagger !
chapter 14 : flashbacks
chapter 16 : bitter truth
chapter 17 : haunted by the past
chapter 18 : lost and found
chapter 19 : icy touches
chapter 20 : bloody hands
chapter 21 : Goodbye
chapter 22 : pain and pleasure
chapter 23 : awake
chapter 24 : Mask Off
chapter 25 ( final ) : glorious purpose !

chapter 15 : past life

229 7 2
By lokifanclub

" my queen , my queen ... wake up " you open your eyes before the sun hits them hard , you cover them with your both hands before you turn to find one of your maids standing by your bed and and holding a dress in her hands ...
" do I have to do this ? " you say sighting before you roll on the other side of the bed ...
" I'm afraid it's the king's orders , my queen "
She smiles and places the dress on the bed ...
" make sure you hurry up , they're waiting for you downstairs "
" already ?! " you say getting up
" yes , my queen " she bows in front of you before she leaves the room ...
You threw yourself on the bed again , lied down on your back for a minute before you got up ...
You stood on the cold floor, walked to the balcony ...
You waved at a little boy who was passing by the street with his mother , he waved back smiling ...
" Aphrodite ! " said your mother rushing through the door without knocking ...
" I can't believe you're not ready yet " she said with angry tone , walked up to you as you rolled your eyes and calmly told her you will get dressed in few minutes ...
When she finally left the room , you held the dress between your hands checking it ...
It was a beautiful golden dress that was designed specially for you ...
You wore it and checked yourself in the mirror ...

You took a moment to check yourself , you heard the door knocking again ...
" I'm coming ! " you yelled ...
You wore your shoes and went out of the door to find your mother waiting by the door ...

She grabbed your arm aggressively as you two walked in the hallway ...
" listen to me and listen me carefully ... Zeus came to take you there himself , he is talking to your father at the moment , I believe he is asking for your hand "
" great  " you said yawning as you were still actually feeling a little sleepy ...
" stop it , you need to stop this and grow up , you're going to marry him , if it's not for you then for us "
" fine " you say pulling your arm from her hand
You already knew he was going to purpose to you soon , you couldn't exactly say no and make your mother upset ... again , so you had to make a plan instead of just raging and refusing without giving them a reasonable explanation...
you had asked him before to take you to sakaar , your birthday was coming and you wanted to threw a big party there , it was the perfect place to scare him away and make him say he didn't want to marry you anymore ...

After Loki's and his brother Thor fight against Hela , she was able to overpower them , they were accidentally thrown into a portal that took them straight there ...
Loki was able to win the grand master to his side , and as for Thor he had to fight in the arena to stay alive ...

Few days passed for Loki and Thor there , Loki would sneak himself to go see Thor sometimes ... to check on him , specially after he got mad at him for banishing their father and taking the throne ...

One day Loki was sitting with the grandmaster when he received a request to arrange the biggest birthday party ever and to invite everyone to it ...

" a birthday party ? here , on sakaar ?! " Loki said confused watching people walk around and touch everything , Loki wasn't the social type , he hated when too many people gathered in one place ...
You had heard about that planet before and that was the right time to pay it a visit ...
You went there with your friends , Zeus offered to take you , you were counting on it actually ...
When you arrived there everything was ready , and waiting for you to arrive ...

" yes , a birthday party " said the grand master handing Loki a drink ...
" drink this , it will help " he said laughing as Loki drunk it all at once ...
" who's party is it ? " he asked before you walked towards them ...
" mine " you said smiling ...

They both stood looking at you , speechless , for a moment of time before you spoke again ...
" I'm Aphrodite " you said reaching the grandmaster's hand , you shook his hand before you turned to Loki who was still looking at you ...
" I'm Loki , of Asgard " he said slowly shaking your hand looking into your eyes , you felt a little uncomfortable because the handshaking took too long , you pulled away your hand , and that's when he realized what he was doing ...
" is everything ready ? " you asked
" of course , everything is exactly how you wanted to be , we also arranged a big fight on your honor , for the first time ... our champion against the Lord of thunder " said the grandmaster
" God of thunder " said Loki correcting him , the grandmaster looked at Loki smiling ...
" yes , that's what I said "
" your brother participate in it willingly ? " you asked Loki who turned to look at you again , he got lost in your eyes for a moment ...
" not quite , no " he said smirking .
" and you're okay with that ? " you asked again
" he's a big guy , he can take few kicks" Loki said smiling ...

The grandmaster had one of his girls taking you to your suite to get some rest before the party starts at night ...
You turned to Loki to find him still looking at you , you smiled and continued walking ...

" who's that ? "  Loki asked the grandmaster ...
" I believe she said her name , didn't you hear it ? were too busy checking her out ?! " he said laughing ...
Loki denied and blushed , said he meant who you were and not just what your name was ...
" she's the Goddess of love , so you better watch yourself , because it's too easy to fall for her but she doesn't fall for anyone , so she might break your heart " said the grandmaster putting his arm around Loki's shoulder as they both walked away from the crowd ...
" only if I had one " Loki said laughing ...

You arrived at your room with your friends , you left them looking for things to wear and makeup to put and went laid down on your bed ...

" who is he ? " said one of your friends smiling looking at you .
" who is who ? " you said staring at the ceiling ...
" that young man who was with the grandmaster , you were talking to him , we've all noticed the way he was looking at you "
" oh ! you mean the Asgardian ? " you said smiling ...
" I believe his name is Loki , he's the God of mischief , so I would be careful if I were you " she said before asking for your opinion about the dress she was trying on ...

" the dress looks so good on you , and I wouldn't worry about Loki , I don't think I'm interested in him "
You got up from bed and brought up a dress you brought with you from home ...

After half an hour you started to hear noise , music mixed with shouting and screams , you knew the party was about to start ...
" you go first " you said to your friends , you stayed alone , took a moment to get ready mentally , to sit with Zeus and pretend you're actually having fun with him ...
You were still thinking of a way to push him away before you return home , you walked on the hallway towards the grand middle room where the party was ...

The moment you stepped in you saw him ...

he was talking about his journey on how he arrived to Skaar , something about his sister destroying a hammer and a magical portal that threw him there ...
Everyone was listening to him carefully , and laughing with him ...
He stopped talking when he saw you , you made a short eye contact before you gave him a smile and went walking towards your friends ...

You were wearing a black long dress , and your hair was hanging over your shoulders , you stood with them , while
Loki continued following you with his eyes across the room , that's when he saw a young man approaching you before he slowly puts his arm around your waist then kisses your cheek ...
" what's the matter , Loki ? " the grandmaster asked him when he saw the look on his face , he was already aware of what's going on as he was watching you both exchanging looks from across the room ...
" do you know who's that with your special guest ? Loki asked before he drinks his cup ...
" her man ? "
" is he ? " Loki said when you looked his way to find him looking at you and touching his lips ...
" that's Zeus " the grandmaster said ...
He told Loki that he didn't stand a chance with him ...

Zeus was a very good looking man , he was a tall man , had this beautiful olive green eyes and dark short curly hair ...

When it was time for you to blow the candles , you set on the chair as they all gathered around you ...
The lights were turned off , Zeus stood behind you , his hand was on your shoulder and in front of you , across the table stood Loki ...
You could still see his face with the pale light of the candles , the flames of them reflected on his eyes as they sparkled while he looked at you ...
" make a wish " he said smiling
You closed your eyes for few seconds before you blew on them ...

You cut the cake by yourself , it was a huge one , gave a piece to everyone ...
When you gave Loki's his he accidentally touched your hand and you slipped and shivered and the cake fell ...
" fuck ! " you said out loud before you realized he heard you ...
You looked at him to find him smiling ...
" that's a dirty mouth " he said .
You apologized but he said he liked it , which made you blush ...

Zeus noticed how Loki was looking at you , so he came and stood next to you , put his arm on your shoulder looking into his eyes ...
" I'm Loki " he said looking at Zeus who looked at Loki's hand and refusing to shake it ...
" oh i know who you are , God of mischief , I know everything about you , about Asgard , about new York "
" new york ? " you said confused ...
" it's a place on Midgard , full of savage chaotic mortals that needed a God to rule them " Loki said looking at Zeus ...
" and you're that God ?! " you asked him
" yes , but I have no intentions on ruling them now "
" we would love to stand here with you and chat about your boring past life ... " said Zeus to Loki before he turned to you giving you his hand ...
" but we prefer to go dancing " he said looking at Loki again ...

Loki set with a drink in his hand watching you dance with Zeus ...

All of your friends saw him looking at you ....

they whispered to each other about it , about the way he stares at you , about the way you look at him from the top of Zeus's shoulder , as a matter of a fact everyone saw you both ...

When you and Zeus were done dancing you went back your friends , he excused himself and left the room , you've played dumb when you saw him following a girl outside , he sneaked out looking around him , making sure no one is watching him , you couldn't really care about him or he's going to fuck around with , it only made you more certain that Zeus weren't the right husband for you ...

He got up and walked towards you , held your hand and pulled you away from your friends ...
" what are you doing ? " you asked him trying to pull your arm but could not ...
" we're going to dance " he said before turning to face you in the middle of the room among the crowd ...
" you could've asked me " you said with an angry tone ...
" and give you the chance to say no ? " he said holding your hand in his palm , while slowly sliding his other hand down your back ...

" is he indeed your man ? " Loki asked
" what if he was ? " you asked him back ...
He smiled and said nothing for a moment before he asked if you wanted to leave the room , go outside to have some fresh air ...
" is that how you think you can lure me ? " you said , he laughed loud and hard , held his stomach and arched his back backwards laughing ...
" why would I do that ? " he asked wiping his tears from laughter ...
" let's go " you said holding his hand , pulling him out of the crowd ...

At the grand gates door you set next to Loki staring at the starry night sky , from there you could see your home , shining like a dot among millions of other worlds , starts , suns and galaxies ...
Sitting with Loki was like sitting with an old friend , someone you always knew , he didn't feel like a stranger , and you didn't feel that you needed to break the ice with him , because there was no ice to break , you found yourself immediately feeling comfortable with him , feeling like you are yourself , there was no need to lie or try to impress him ...
For Loki , he felt quite the same , for the first time in a very long time he felt like he could actually be himself ...
" that's ... over there is Asgard " he said pointing with his finger towards a big shiny star ...
His voice seemed a little sad , he put his head down , digging in the dirt with a stick ... it was a spontaneous reaction , the one you do when you're trying to hold your tears , or to fight the urge and the feeling that comes before the need of it ...
" do you miss it ... your home ? " you asked , he looked at you and smiled ...
" yes , but I'm not quite sure I'm still welcome there "
" why would you said that ? " you asked him , he laughed a little , the situation didn't seem funny of course , his laugh wasn't because of something funny but more like ... something painful .
" let's just say I did awful things , things I can not say I'm proud of " ...

You've been warned about him , they told you to not believe him or trust him , but he seemed like he truly regretting whatever those awful things he did ...

" I'm sure you weren't that bad ! " you said patting his shoulder , he looked at you , into your eyes and smiled ...
" thank you " he said holding your hand above his shoulder ...
You stared into each others eyes for a moment , no words , just a deep eye contact that lasted more than it should ...

" are you guys coming ? the fight is about to start " said the grandmaster standing behind you ...
It was like you woke up suddenly , his eyes were too beautiful , too pure it had you almost hypnotized , and the grandmaster's voice woke you up ...
You looked at him then at Loki again ...
" I'll see you inside " you said before you went inside and left them ...

Few moments later , they followed you inside ...
You were sitting next to Zeus when they came inside ...

Loki set not so far from you , you kept going back with your eyes where he was sitting , every time you looked you found him still looking at you , it was like he never took his eyes off you ...

Loki's brother was put on the arena , before they released this giant green creature ...
All of the fans where screaming " Hulk " , which you later knew it was that creature's name ...
" yes ! " Thor screamed looking at hulk , the whole arena went silent after that ...
" we know each other , he's a friend from work " said Thor looking towards you ...

" Loki , look who's here , Loki ! it's the hulk " said Thor waving with his both hands to Loki ...

" Loki is alive , he's over there ! " he said again looking at the hulk and pointing at Loki ...
The hulk looked at Loki with anger and screamed ...
" oh shit " Loki said ...
" you guys know each other ?! " you asked Loki when he turned looking at you ...

" oh ! yeah ... it's a long story " he said before you all looked at Thor again ...
You all watched him slowly walking towards hulk , he looked like he was trying to calm him down , it all went fine until hulk picked Thor by his legs and literally smashed him left and right ...
" yes ! that's how it feels ! " said Loki jumping off his chair and cheering ...
" I'm a huge fan of sports " he said again smiling before he set on his chair again ...

" do you actually enjoy this kind of things ? "said Zeus looking at someone called " the hulk " beating Loki's brother .
" yes , I love violence " you said , before you stopped and realized that that was a little bit too much ...
" well , I want my wife to be gentle and feminine , this kind of places , and this kind of sports is not for ladies like yourself " he said placing his finger on your cheek trying to make you smile ...
" well , I'm not your wife , I'm a Goddess and I do what I please " you said moving your face away from his touch ...
" I'm a Goddess ! " said Loki repeating your words quietly , smiling as if he was proud of himself , maybe because it seemed like something he used to say ...

It was boring , to you at least , Loki seemed like he was having fun watching his brother getting smashed ... they really needed to work better on their relationship ; you thought to yourself ...
Few minutes later Loki's brother literally brought a thunder storm and hit hulk with it before he drops on the floor ...
" isn't that cheating ? ! " you said to the grandmaster ...
" I can not let him win " he said smiling and watching hulk jump to rise above before he fell on Thor ...

" he must be dead now " you thought to yourself but Loki said that he had survived worst ...
" I'll go check on him " he said before disappearing from in front of you all of the sudden ...
" Loki ! " you called for him when he vanished , you looked around you but he was not there ...

Loki appeared in Thor's cell , Thor was still mad at him , he even refused to talk to him for a while and when he did he made sure to remind him of all the wrong things he did , blamed him for everything ...

" I know you're going to propose to me right now " you said to Zeus who was sitting on the chair in your room ...
He laughed and called you smart ...
" I also saw you with that girl earlier "
His face changed , his smile was gone and started being defensive and calling you paranoid ...
It only made you see him smaller , and farther from being the right one for you , a cheater and a liar ...
" why do you want to marry me ? " you asked him as you set on the edge of your bed ...
" because it's our destiny to be together , it's written in the starts , it always have been " he said ...
He got up and walked towards you , then he got on his knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket ...
He looked at you , right into your eyes and opened it ...
" marry me , Aphrodite "
He held your hand and put the ring on your finger when you pulled your hand away ...
" I'm sorry , I can not do this " you said getting up , walking away from him ...
" what do you mean you can not ? " he said as his voice began to seem angry and disturbed ...
" I don't love you , I don't think I'm capable of loving you and you are obviously a cheater and a liar too "
" and you think I love you ? " he yelled at you , threw the box with the ring on the wall behind you ...
" oooh ! is this because of your God of mischief ? you think I don't know , don't you ? "
" what do you mean ? " you asked him ...
" everybody saw you , the way you look at each other , is that your type of men ? weak , on the run and with daddy issues ? "
" you don't know what you're talking about , I've just met him " you said opening the door for him before you asked him to leave ...

" he will betray you , that's what he does , that's his nature ,it's in his blood , he betrayed his own people , his home and his family ... and you're expecting it would be different for you " he said before he walked out of your room ...

You locked the door and went laid on your bed , thought about Zeus words ...

was he actually that bad ? did he really betrayed them all ? is that what he meant by saying awful things ? is that why his brother is held against his will and he refuses to help him ? because he actually enjoys watching others suffer ? after all that what mischief really means , isn't it ?

All of those were questions that kept running through your head the entire time before finally falling asleep ...

In the darkness and in silence Loki set on the chair , he leans to have a better view of you sleeping in your bed ...
" how perfect ! " he whispered watching your face under the moon's light ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
63.9K 1.4K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
8.8K 309 35
You were just a soldier enjoying your leave, alone in your cabin, up until five years ago when you were struck with a prophecy of a beast with one ey...
5K 207 18
Hiii!! This is my first story ever so please no hate ♥: Before we begin I just would like to tell you the this is A LOKI ROMANCE STORY. So prepare th...