BEST THING

By teeetales

The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet More

00
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
bonus chapter

XXXII

6.1K 360 108
By teeetales

March 7th

babygirl's birthday

"Bitch you better wake up before I drag your ass to the shower myself. I may be heavily pregnant  but I still got the hands!". Tanya barged into Áine's room, pulling the covers off her.

"Tanya!". She shrieked, feeling the breeze creeping up her butt.

"I do not care about that lil ass shriek. Get your ass up!". Tanya wobbled, holding on to her back. She was seven, almost eight months pregnant but still got energy like a bunny.

"It's my birthday, you better treat me right".

"Or else what? What you gonna do huh?".

"I'm telling my boyfriend you treating me like a piece of shit on my birthday ". Áine stated with small grin playing on her lips

"Girl does it look like I give a fuck?". Tanya scoffed with her brow raised.

"I hate Hakeem for getting you pregnant, your ass mean as hell. Better hope my nephew don't inherit your ugly ass attitude ". She got out of bed and stretched her limps with a little butt squeeze.

"Nene your ass getter phat! Like really big". Tanya stared with wide eyes.

"No it's not".  

"Yes it is. Look!". Tanya turned her around making her look in the mirror.

"I don't see it". She shook her head and headed to the ensuite bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush, wet it under the water and squeezed a pea of toothpaste and wet it again.

"You getting them backshots good huh". She wiggled her brows earning a playfully scoff from Áine.

"This is gym gains". She lied.

"You haven't been to no gym in months. Don't start lying now". Tanya rolled her eyes and took a seat on the toilet. Áine pulled the t-shirt over her body and letting it drop to the floor and slipped off her underwear

"I see you all shaved up, ready for some action tonight huh". Tanya wiggled her brows.

"Girl if you don't stop playing with me and besides I don't think Amaru is going to make it". She stated.

"Damn sis".

"I know but I ain't too pressed about it cause i know he's going to make it up to me".

"Every birthday of yours gotta have some drama why?". Tanya questioned with her brows furrowed.

"Girl fuck you". Áine laughed not feeling offended at all. Her birthdays for the past ten years have had some type of drama filled with it.

She wasn't even looking forward to celebrating it but her family wasn't letting her dwell in her problems this year. It was going to be different.

"I would be glad to fuck with me too".

"Whatever ". She waved her sister off and hop into the shower. Tanya stood up and walked out, giving her privacy. While Áine showered, she laid out some clothes for her, something really simple.

Áine quickly showered being that she didn't want to keep Tanya waiting and you should never keep a pregnant lady waiting. She hopped out the shower and patted herself dry then wrapped a towel around her body.

She slipped into her fluffy slides and walked out into her bedroom. Seeing Tanya no in sight, she dropped her towel to the floor and applied her shea butter moisturizer.

She walked to her dresser and grabbed her black lace undergarments and slipped them onto her body. She put on the clothes laid out for her.

She then proceeded to run her fingers into her short twa. She was thinking of changing it up a bit but wasn't really sure how. She spritzed the perfume on her body and grabbed her purse and phone

"It's about time!". Tanya dramatic sighed, slowly getting up from the kitchen bar stool.

"I didn't take that long!". Áine rolled her eyes, grabbing the few of strawberries left in Tanya's bowl.

"We need to get going anyways before we late for our appointment at the nail salon".  Tanya informed her.

"Well lead the way Ms Tee". She slightly bowed causing Tanya to laugh.

"You a trip!". They walked out and made sure the door was locked before heading to the elevator. Áine picked out her sanitizer and squeezed some of the palm of her hand.

"You want some?". She asked Tanya.

"Yeah".

The elevator dinged and they walked out, heading to Tanya's white Mercedes Benz. She pulled out her key and pressed the keypad causing the car to beep and unlock. Áine jumped into the passenger seat and clipped her seat belt on.

"I can't wait to have this baby", Tanya whined adjusting her belt across her belly.

"Nobody told you to have sex, especially letting Hakeem nut in you". Áine responded.

"Watch you have a baby after me bitch".

"Nah uhn don't wish that on me!". She gently hit Tanya on the arm.

"Girl watch it happen to you".

"You are so wrong for that Tee. You don't want me to have a hot girl summer".

"Ha! Come jump this mommy ship, after you, India get pregnant too".

"Nah India is gonna be crying real tears. She don't want no kids. She might get rid of it again". Áine stated.

"She might or she might not. You know, when you got the right one, everything feels so right and happens  the way it should".

"I know that but I don't want kids right now. I want to enjoy my relationship with my boyfriend ". Áine sighed. Kids were a thought pushed to the back of her mind at this moment. But if it happened then so be it

"Speaking of boyfriends,  has yours called yet?". Tanya asked. Áine frowned and quickly checked her phone. She saw no text, no call, nothing.

"Nah he hasn't ". Her frown deepened. She wasn't going to call him either.

"Whaaat?". Tanya asked in shock, side eyeing her. "That's weird. That's suspicious. He probably forgot".

"I don't give a fuck either cause if he wanted to remember my birthday, he would have. I knew I shouldn't have gave him a chance".

"Woah babygirl calm down".

"It's so funny cause he's been acting weird the past few weeks. I know we both busy but we haven't been talking the same".

"I'm sure Amaru has a reason for that. You can't write him off based on one fuck up". Tanya explained but Áine wasn't having it.

"That's okay but he ain't my problem anymore". She looked down at her girlfriend ring and it was glistening in the partly cloudy weather.

It's been a few weird days. They had a little petty argument and it hasn't been resolved by the two parties. Tanya pulled up at the nail salon and Áine was grateful.

She was going to make this the most memorable 26th birthday she's ever had. With or without Amaru. He could kiss her ass for all she cared.

They walked in and were immediately greeted by their nail techs with drinks waiting for them too. They were getting a pedicure and a manicure. Áine was getting a blush pink for her toes and pink  French acrylics.

Tanya was getting white toes and short nude acrylics The two sisters chatted it up at the nail salon till it was time for Áine's hair appointment. She was getting a black body wave wig.

Before driving back to Tanya's house, they got food and a few more things they might need later on and then headed to the house. Aine parked the car and got out, grabbing the bag of food.

Tanya led her to her beauty room where India was patiently waiting on her phone.

"Oh wow, I never seen you this calm in a while ". Tanya teased, messing with her hair

"Girl if you don't stop messing with my hair..". India scowled.

"What you gonna do? I ain't scared of your hoe ass".

"Tanya I ain't wanna get into it with you, especially on my sis birthday okay? So don't try me".

"Whatever ". Tanya disappeared into the bathroom and Áine simply shook her head.

"And you? What you still waiting for standing up? Sit down".

"Nah uhn don't do me  like this on my birthday. I already don't have the energy ". She took a seat on the chair and pouted

"Why? What happened?". India worriedly questioned.

"Amaru is not going to make it for my birthday and he ain't send a text or tried calling me". She whined.

"Girl...". India tucked her lips in not wanting to laugh.

"If you don't stop crying over this man... What? ". She chuckled cause it was funny.

"I'm not crying but it hurts, he's not gonna be there".

"He's probably busy he forgot.  Don't stress yourself. It's your birthday and we gonna turn the fuck upppp!". She sang causing a small smile to grace Áine's face.

"Yeah I'm getting turnt up tonight. I ain't gonna worry about nobody but me".

"I know that's right!". India started on oiling her hair so she doesn't get itching and then stitched the bundles on her head. When she was done , she styled her hair, giving her a half up do and half down.

"Okay now you gotta get ready cause it's time to get going. I'ma do your make up when you done", India informed her causing her to  nod her head and went to freshen up.

She cleaned up real nice and stepped out, applying the moisturizer laid out for her. She grabbed some cocoa oil and also rubbed on her body to give her a shimmer effect.

She slipped on a thong and then pulled the white dress over her body. It fitted like a glove and looked exquisite against her toffee skin color. It brought out her hourglass figure.

She walked out and saw India in a black satin dress that was clinging to her body and also bringing out her slim thick figure.

"Hey gorgeous ". India cooed seeing Áine emerge from the closet.

"You look beautiful!". Áine smiled.

"Not more than the birthday girl". She grinned.

"Thank you".

"Look despite Amaru not being here tonight. I want you to have a great time,  okay? You deserve it after everything you been through".

"Yeah but it would have been nice if he was here". She pouted.

"Girl fuck that man!". Amara appeared out of nowhere, wearing a black satin dress too but way different from India's.

"Oh!". Áine touched her chest, hurt on behalf of her boyfriend.

"Those are strong as feelings, damn". India mentioned, getting started on Áine's make up. She was doing a soft but sophisticated glam look with a few rhinestones embedded on her eyelids.

"Where did you come from?". Áine looked at Amara who had her hair slicked into a low braided pony tail.

"Dropping Aja at her daddy's house". She mentioned taking a seat on the bench in the dressing room.

"Oh".

When they were done, they all hopped in the car and were heading to the venue.

°°°
Every body had arrived and were waiting on the birthday girl. India walked in front while she was at the back. She opened the doors and eyes turned towards them.

"Happy birthday!". They all screamed, upon seeing Áine walk in. Áine had no idea what they had planned. She gaped, looking around the room.

It was a all white themed party with hints of black and silver here and there. There were fairy lights scattered all around the room. Balloons filled the room and snow like particles gathered on the floor. There was a photo booth as well in the far corner.

"Wow this is beautiful!". She mumbled to herself as she made her way through people. It was just family and a few friends not more than hundred anyways.

She spotted her parents and swiftly made her way to them.

"Happy birthday baby!". Angel embraced her daughter and squeezed her real tight.

"Look at you, all grown and beautiful!". She complimented with a smile despite being in slight pain.

"Oh mama i love you". She said, sadly smiling back. She would be devastated if she lost her mother.

"I love you too baby".

"You don't see your old man? The one thats actually created you?". Caleb questioned with a frown on his face.

"Dad!". Áine squealed looking at him in disgust.

"My sperm was fast enough to travel to the egg and make you, no?". He asked with his brow raised. Áine simply laughed and embraced her father.

"Happy birthday fourth born".

"That's not cute". She smacked her lips earning a hearty laugh from her dad.

"Don't do my baby like that Caleb ". Angel softly smacked him.

"I'm kidding babygirl".

"You better!".

"Oh I invited Faith and Ronan. I hope that ain't a problem". Angel informed Áine causing her face to scrunch up.

"Why?". She asked.

"Why not?". Angel questioned back confused. Áine has not talked to Ronan ever since their date and he didn't know she was now a taken woman.

In fact she was embarrassed of facing him especially after she made him believe he had a chance

"Ronan doesn't know about me and Amaru and besides it's gonna make things awkward between us". Áine explained.

"Look babygirl, Ronan is a big man. I'm sure he will understand, you don't always  get what you want in life ". Caleb butted in causing a frown to deepen on Áine's face

"Your father is right, don't worry too much about it and enjoy your party!". Angel told her making her reluctantly agree. She excused herself and went to mingle with her brothers and took pictures with them

They treated her like the princess she was and even met their girlfriends.

"Please can we take our seats so everyone can eat and yes you can get seconds, third or fourth plates. As long as y'all good!". India announced over the mic grabbing everyone's attention.

The party venue was quite big so everyone had space to move around and sit wherever except the reserved tables.

"I wanna say a quick message to my older sissy while the food gets served".

Áine looked at India with skeptical eyes, knowing her she would say same shit

"To my beautiful queen Áine Zohura Richards, you are strong and  amazing for putting up with our crazy family for twenty six years. You never gave up when times got tough even in your relationship. You endured all that was thrown to you and I admire you for that. I just want to tell you, that you are perfect and I look up to you because you are my role model, although we might tussle, I still love you. Have the most blessed, blissful year of being twenty six. I love you hoe!". She twerked a little.

"India!". Caleb scolded causing the people to erupt in laughter

"Sorry!". She meekly apologized before running away. Áine shook her head and turned to her food. It was a beautiful speech. One she wasn't expecting.

Feeling a presence besides her, she turned to look and was stunned to see Ronan taking a seat besides her

"H-hi...". She stuttered giving him a tight lipped smile.

"You ignoring me now?". He questioned with his brows furrowed.

"Who? Me? Never!". She denied, shaking her head. Thank God she had a few drinks so she wouldn't practically remember this conversation.

"Come on Áine, don't be like that". He frowned.

"Be like how?". She questioned her brows now knitting in confusion.

"I haven't heard from you in weeks".

"I've been busy". She lied.

"Doing what? Cause I know you ain't got a job!".

"Excuse me ?". Áine voice became high pitched from the little comment Ronan made. She looked at him with fury. How dare he disrespect her

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry". He quickly apologizing, trying to touch her but Áine pulled back.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life try and disrespect me. I don't care how long you've known me but don't do that cause I'ma read you for filth". She told him.

"I'm sorry". He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I've been worried about you and you weren't exactly returning my calls".

"Thats should tell you something. Figure it out". She scoffed, taking a sip of the wine she got offered.

Ronan saw a glimpse of her ring and his eyes widened.

"You were married and you didn't tell me?". He asked, feigning hurt.

"You don't need to know anything about my life. I don't owe anyone an explanation. Now could you please leave me alone so I can enjoy my party". She looked at him and saw a wave of sadness cloud his eyes but she couldn't care less.

Áine carried on with her food and drank more wine which made her tipsy. She was missing Amaru and it broke her heart he wasn't there.

"Okay we got a surprise for the birthday girl, if we could just all head outside but make sure she's blind folded". India announced once more.

Omari walked up to her and placed the black blindfold over her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her neck and gently guided her outside. Feeling the breeze nip at her bare skin, she slightly shivered.

"Can I take this off now?". She whined, getting tired of the blindfold.

"Hold on girl!". India yelled at her. She impatiently stood there, hearing the murmurs of people around.

"Don't say a word y'all. I don't wanna hear a breathe come out any of y'all lips!". She scold the guests and they all agreed.

"Okay, 3, 2 1!". Aine pulled the blindfold off and screamed with happiness as her eyes landed on a brand new silver Porsche Cayenne coupé with a red bow on top.

"This is nioooce". She squealed circling around it.

"Look inside!". Amara encourage from the sidelines. Áine walked to the driver's seat and opened the door.

"Happy birthday love!". Amaru said with a huge grin on his face. Áine took a step back out of shock and cupped her face. Amaru got out the car, towering over her 5'6 frame.

"Nooo!". She mentioned, "I thought you forgot all about my birthday!". She whined earning a chuckle from Amaru.

"I made you think I forgot about it so I could come surprise you".

"Oh papa! Here i was screaming fuck you but you really didn't forget!". She sniffed feeling tears burning on her eyelids.

"I could never forget my wife's birthday ". He pecked her on the lips multiple times instantly changing her mood. She felt so much better and could fully enjoy her birthday.

"Okay! Ain't nobody wanna see y'all smooch each other's faces off". India pulled them apart, earning a glare from Áine.

"I should actually hurt you! You had me thinking he forgot all about me". She had her arms wrapped around him and her head on his chest.

"Girl i don't care because Tanya, Amara and I were in on it". She rolled her eyes

"Well fuck all of y'all ". She stated

"I got money regardless of how you feel". India shrugged finally walking away. Everyone had headed back inside.

"Happy birthday my love. I love you". He stared into her eyes before giving a fat ass kiss on the lips.

"Love you too papa"

That was the surprise, I hope its good and y'all loved it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 149 19
A ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
614K 18.4K 42
Don't judge a book by its cover, everybody's storms are quiet๐Ÿคซ.
93.6K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
227K 6K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.