Deep Blue Eyes

By xbook0bsessedx

Paige and Jackson were best friends growing up, window neighbours and the closest people in their grade. That... More

Chapter one | The word "It"
Chapter two | Mini skirts and crop tops
Chapter three | Blush?
Chapter four | Obsessed, really jacky?
Chapter five | Ill fight them off, okay?
Chapter six | Your words not mineπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Chapter seven | Funny fun jokes
Chapter eight | A sleep deprived idiot
Chapter nine | Someones got a crush
Chapter ten | Throw up session
Chapter eleven | He's hot as fudge
Chapter twelve | Jealousy
Chapter thirteen | The spark between us
Chapter fourteen | I promise
Chapter fifteen | Regret
Chapter sixteen | Uh oh..
Chapter seventeen | Dance with me
Chapter eighteen | Pretty boy
Chapter nineteen | falling in love
Chapter twenty | Graduation
NEW BOOK ALERT!

BONUS CHAPTER

603 21 2
By xbook0bsessedx

10 YEARS LATER

Paige and Jackson went on to marry each other in the following years after they both graduated college.

Jackson became an international football player and currently plays for Dallas cowboys.

Paige is a stay at home..MOM, who also writes books from home.

Yes you heard it from me, ladies and gents, Jackson and Paige have 2 gorgeous kids.

Victoria and Isaac.

Victoria is 4 and Isaac just turned 2.

They are the most adorable beings on this planet.

Paige-

"Mommy, can I have an apple juice?" Victoria asks me while reaching out to grab ahold of my leg. I'm currently cooking a delicious lasagna, Isaac and Jacky's favourite.

I look down at my beautiful daughter, "Of course darling, let me grab it for you." I waddle over to the fridge adjusting my apron before opening it, careful to watch the four year old attached to my leg.

I grab a small apple juice box, open it and pass it down to Victoria, "Thanks mommy," She holds it carefully making sure not to spill it. She lets go of my leg to watch the tv and I go back to cooking the dinner.

I keep an eye on the baby monitor on the island beside me while I put the lasagna in the oven.

Isaac is still taking his nap which makes life so much easier for me, "Sweetie, Daddy's going to be home soon, go look out for him at the window," I call out to Victoria while closing the oven door with my fluffy pink oven mittens on.

She adores seeing her dad come through the door, it reminds me of that day he came back from LA when we were seventeen.

I let out a laugh at that, we've come along so much. I am a well known author now and Jackson is a very famous footballer.

And here we are, two wonderful kids and a lovely warm and safe home.

life truly is great.

Jackson-

"I'm home!" I shout out while closing the white front door behind me. The warm air from the fire hitting me and warming me up instantly. The Christmas tree lights glistening away in the corner of our gorgeous living room.

It's currently December 15th so our team is on the off season but we still train constantly.

"Dad!" Tori calls out to me and I see her running towards me at full tilt, her Minnie Mouse dress sparkling in the dim lighted room.

Her fluffy pink socks high up on her legs, reminding me of her mommy's ways when she was younger too.

"Tori!" I go down on my knees and give her a big hug and kiss her head.

I call her Tori, I don't remember the first time I said it but it stuck and she likes it, so we are all for that.

I pick her up swinging her over my shoulder and carry her all the way to the kitchen, tickling her stomach and her giggles over fill the entire house.

"Hi sweetheart," I drop Victoria and greet my wife greeting her in a soft hug and I give her a kiss on the head, repeating what I did with Tori.

"Hi," she muffles into my shoulder, I pull away and kiss her lips delicately.

I am so deeply in love.

"Ew!" I hear Tori screech and I let go of Paige and chase her around the kitchen, "Oooh, is that lasagna I smell?" I ask while still chasing her around.

Paige giggles loudly, "It sure is."

Suddenly crying engulfs the room and I'm looking around to see who's crying, "Shoot, its Isaac." Paige says while taking her apron off.

Time to let my stunning wife chill out for the evening, "Relax, ill get him, grab a glass of wine and chill, sweetheart," I say while heading out the kitchen.

I hear her laugh before going up the stairs.

I pass by a 3 doors before turning right down another small hallway.

Finally I reach Isaacs room, 'Isaac's Room' written in green on the door.

I open it slowly and enter the pitch dark room, "Dada?" Isaac calls out in his cute little voice.

"Yes, it's me." I walk over to his crib dodging the toys on the floor, Paige and him must've been playing earlier.

I carefully take him out of his crib and he giggles loudly, his blonde hair all scruffy and his dimples popping out.

The features of his mother.

We walk downstairs carefully while I tickle his stomach and he fixes his dinosaur t-shirt to fit properly every time I tickle him.

He's adorable.

"Aw, that's so cute. Send me the Christmas cards they made!" I hear Paige say as I enter the kitchen and notice she is on the phone.

Definitely on to either, Maria or...

Yep, Maria.

"She's here, if you'd like to talk to her?" She looks over at me, smiles and then hands the phone to Victoria.

Yep, that's Maria.

"Hewo Maria," Victoria says cutely and I place Isaac down in his high chair.

"She's calling again?" I ask while buckling him up.

"Yep, that's twice now. It's the pregnancy, I was the same." She says as she checks on the lasagna.

"Oh yeah, you used to call me like 50 times a day, someone to talk to?" I reply.

She laughs like crazy while Victoria goes on and on about a new cartoon.

Your probably asking, Maria pregnant? Wtf?

Well guess what, she married Marcus too.

And she's having her third kid. Hard to believe isn't it?

Marcus and I go out for drinks once a month now as they live 50 km away.

"Otay, bye bye Maria!" She hands the phone back to Paige and runs off into the living room giggling.

"Me, go too!" Isaac shouts and I let him out to go play with her.

He runs out following her, giggling as well.

"Right right, we will call over during the Christmas break for dinner, talk to you later. Love you." Paige ends the call.

"How's Tommy doing?" I ask while cleaning over the island.

"He's doing okay, the surgery went great." She replies while taking the lasagna out of the oven.

Tommy got his appendix out the other day. If you're wondering.

I take out some knifes and forks and set the table quickly.

"Tori, Isaac! Dinner!" Paige shouts out to the kids and they instantly come storming in.

Victoria reaches up onto her seat and I place Isaac in his highchair.

I sit down in my end seat and Paige places the lasagna in the middle.

She then sits down gently and cracks her knuckles.

"Shall we dig in?" She asks.

I am looking around the table absorbing my family in.

What a wonderful world.

What a more wonderful family I have.

"Yes yes yes!" The kids call out and I laugh.

I cannot wait to grow old with my wife and watch these angels grow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
341K 9.5K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
838K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
134K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...