[✓]"DEVIL'S CHILDISH GIRLFRIE...

By soesinra

Y/n : huh...yaah !! do you think I'm scared of you..!! Little devil (laughs) Taehyung : and you're so childis... More

#1 Information
#2 Get ready
#3 lost HER
4#she!??
5# AISH JHINJA !!
#6 waah!!
#7 yay!!
fu#9 love !!
#10 hug!!
#11 someone??
#12 confession!!
#13 miss u!!
#14 taeching you!!
#15 final chapter

#8 worry!!

436 16 0
By soesinra

~Next morning~
You woke up early and did your morning routine then wore this⬇️⬇️

Then you went to the dining room which is already full just two seats were empty yours and tae's ...all were sitting there waiting for you....but tae was missing
So u asked while taking seat beside jungkook..!!

Y/n : morning kookie 😊!!

Jungkook : morning 😊

Y/n : ummm.....where is tae...I mean mr.kim??

Jungkook : ahh...he had his Breakfast early in the morning to visit the portal....it's working now...but it will be dangerous to u  if u enter first after the repairing..so he got there first let's see the result..!!

Y/n : what....!! Why is it dangerous for me...if it's dangerous for me then what about mr.kim ??

Jungkook : 😄 it's okay y/n he is very powerful ... nothing is bad gonna happen to him!!

                            ~ Y/n's pov~
What if something happens to him!! Why Is he taking this much of care about me !! I wanna go check on him !! Argh what's wrong with me....he have powers right although he is the devil right aish what a fool I'm....🙄nope I'm really gonna go check on him(after finishing your Breakfast)

Y/n :umm...kookie....can I go to the portal I wanna see that ..!! Will u pls take me there !!

Jimin : umm....y/n listen his majesty will get mad at kookie if he bring u there...he told not to take u near the portal till it's perfectly fine...!!

Y/n : aish...stop with that majesty...😑...!! Don't u remember that your elder than him...and I'm going anyways I won't follow his rules!! Who do he think of himself to control me tho😤!!(actually you were going just to check on him )

Jungkook : okay fine I'll get u there...but on one condition !!

Y/n : and what it is??

Jungkook : just don't shout on tae tae when u arrive there..I know u don't like him ruling u..but he's just being protective!!

Y/n : fine.... whatever!!

Jungkook : okay go get ready I'll be waiting at the entrance ☺️

(Then u got ready into this ⬇️)

Then u went to jungkook who was peacefully humming a song.

Y/n : I'm ready..let's go😊

Jungkook : ahh your here...mm u look cute ( pinch your cheeks)

Y/n : 😊 tq kookie ...now let's go~~~

Jungkook : yeah ( then he hope onto his horse and u got seat at his front)

You two got near a park.... although it was hell but that park was looking good... greenish just like earth...u felt good ...then u get down at the gate (entrence)

Y/n : it's beautiful here.....it's just like earth...I missed this air so much...!!😊😊

~~what are u guys doing here?????

(You got staltered)

Jungkook : ( bow ) ah his majesty..!! Y/n wanted to visit this place !

TAEHYUNGH : And I told u not to bring her near the portal didn't I??(angry)

Y/n : aish yah ...tae relax I'm the one who forced him to bring me here....stop with that face (pout)

TAEHYUNGH : and why would u wanted to visit here ???

Y/n : i- I ( I wanted to see u if your okay)
I j- just wanted to!!

TAEHYUNGH : why are you shuttering !??🤨

Y/n : n-nothing..... can I just go tour around this park plss....!!!

Jungkook : but y/n u can't go around here alone and I have work to be done....let's visit here next time 🙂

Y/n : but I want to~~~🥺🥺

TAEHYUNGH : you go take care of work.. I'll take care of her..!!(said looking you)

Jungkook : o-okay his majesty I'll take my leave (bow)

Then jungkook left...you two were alone in the whole park now...and you're just nervous but don't know why!!

Then u started walking forward .....tae followed u..!!

Y/n : so....is the portal ready??( Without looking at tae)

TAEHYUNGH : umm.. kinda...it's not good for u now...maybe after 2 days !!

Y/n :hmm

Then u saw a purple light...and u remembered it was the portal's flash...u started walking near that but then...he pulled your arm..

TAEHYUNGH : DON'T..!!

Y/N : let me just see it ...I promise I won't go near !! ( He let goes u...still following u)

TAEHYUNGH : just don't go near it ...it's not ready yet... it'll pull u like magnet..!!

Y/n : hmmm ( your eyes widened ....it was really pretty and also big )
Waaahhh!! It's really looking mesmerizing!!

TAEHYUNGH : y/n...I'm telling you stop right here and watch...or let's go..!!

Y/n : just some more distant ...I won't go ne----- tae~~~~~(she got pulled in portal)

TAEHYUNGH : y/nahhhhhhhhh ( he jumped into it too ....!!

Soon all was black and you were having difficulties to breath untill a hand pulled u out ...( Tae pulled u out ...and now you two were out )

TAEHYUNGH : are u okay !!??just look at me...!!y/nahh( you were breathing heavily)

Y/n : i-im o-okay ( slowly calming down)

Tae was holding u while kneeling down with you in his arms

TAEHYUNGH : u-u sure??

Y/n : y-yeah ( calmed down)

TAEHYUNGH : let's go to the palace !!

Y/n : no tae wait...let's go sit there for some time(pointing at a bench in the corner of the park)

TAEHYUNGH : hmm ...let me take u there!!(he stood up holding you in his arms as u wrapped your hands around his neck)

Then he slowly put u down on the bench and seated next to u

TAEHYUNGH : I told u not to...why don't u just listen to me...now see...this would have NEVER HAPPENED!!😟(WORRIED)

Y/n : I'm sorry...I should have listened to u!😞

TAEHYUNGH : so...listen to me next time okay!!

Y/n : yeah I'll..!!

TAEHYUNGH : ummm..tell me about yourself more!!

Y/n : hmm..as u know my name and age...then comes my parents....I have my mom and dad no siblings I'm a single child...my mom really does love me but...my dad doesn't...he doesn't wanted me to be born😔...he wanted a son... although his whole family don't have any daughter 😕..he always abuses my mom...they fight everytime because of me....I have a bestie named Jennie.....then I have many cousins all are boys and elder than me...only one cousin is younger than me and he's just cute...he stays with me🙂 I feel home only when I have my mom and my younger cousin his name is kang yeonjun....and now I feel home between u guys..... especially you!!

TAEHYUNGH : especially me!!!!?????
(Tae's pov : what??! Why especially me!?? And why do I care for her more than anyone....what is she doing to me!!)

Y/n : yeah YOU..!! you're really caring and cute person....your wife will be lucky to have u...I wish I could see her😌

TAEHYUNGH : should I tell about myself too???

Y/n : no need🙂...I already know about it....kookie told me everything

TAEHYUNGH : o-oh he told!!

Y/n : yeah...and I'm sorry for your parents!!

TAEHYUNGH : it's okay😊

(His smile made you go crazy)

YOU BLUSH😳😳

Y/N : y-you should smile o-often!! It's suits you!!  And....can I ask u to do something??

TAEHYUNGH : yeah go ahead

Y/n : can u stop being majestic and rude towards your brothers......it doesn't suits them coz most of them are elder than you and they call u as his majesty....I - I feel something uneasy if they do that...coz they are elders and they take u as thier young brother...so...pls...not for me.....maybe for them???

TAEHYUNGH : i-i never told them to call me like that....they just do that by thierselves !!

Y/n : then u go and ask them not to be too formal towards u!!??

TAEHYUNGH : (he thought for some time)
Okay I will🙂

Y/n : thank you...( You hugged him out of happiness)

~tae's pov~
What the --- why do I feel butterflies when she touches me....what should I do now... should I just hug her back.... should I!?????

( He hugged u back)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.6K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
22.4K 765 29
This is my first time writing a ff please support me 🥰 This is a story about a CEO daughter named Y/N she has a boyfriend. named KIM TAEHYUNG. y/n...
566K 17.5K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
499 40 11
"I LOVE YOU Taehyung" I said while looking deeply into his eyes. "Can you just STOP!" He shouted. "T-Taehyung" "And I love jessi" "I was just mistake...