𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...

By softnakd

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢... More

author's note
Chapter 2: Dancing with a stranger
Chapter 3: feeling the heat part 1
Chapter 4: feeling the heat part 2
Chapter 5: feeling the heat part 3
Chapter 6: after the dance
Chapter 7: Xander was born
Chapter 8: learning the truth
Chapter 9: meeting a savior
Chapter 10: confronting Bucky
Chapter 11: meeting Xander
Chapter 12: exhausted
Chapter 13: a brunch with Mrs Barnes
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: bonding with Xander
Chapter 16: bonding with Xander part 2
Chapter 17: raged
Chapter 18: opening up
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: frustration took over
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: meeting Bucky again
Chapter 23: facing my demons
Chapter 24: the awakening
Chapter 25: bare in front of Bucky
Chapert 26: i want you
Chapter 27: punishment
Chapter 28: punishment part 2
Chapter 29: moring glory
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: that arrogant prick
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 1: last day at school

24.1K 377 10
By softnakd

It was late afternoon when I wrote my last exam for my third year. I was waiting for my friend Chloe an her boyfriend Alex outside. I was pleased to learn that next year would be my last year. For someone like me, I had to give it all. I don't have enough money to pay for my own education, so I made sure my grades were good enough to qualify for a scholarship. Chloe has been studying on a scholarship since she began university, but she failed several of the classes and the scholarship ceased providing her with financial assistance. Alex has been paying her tuition since then. Alex appeals to me. He has the funds and backs Chloe. They've been together since their second year and adore one other. Alex's parents adore Chloe as well. They truly adore her more than their own son. When the two argue, they always side Chloe. I hope I could find someone like Alex. He's very kind and so sexy. Chloe and I grew up together at the orphanage. We were both booted out when we were 18 years old. We continued together after that, but when she reached 19, Chloe moved in with Alex, and I now have the place to myself while studying and working part-time.

Chloe yelled out, "Hey Gaby!"

She was approaching me with Alex.

" Let's head out tonight for some cocktails. We need to rejoice. Next year will be our last year, and I am not going to take no for an answer. I'll be there to pick you up at 6 p.m. "

She didn't even give me the opportunity to speak. I took a taxi to the garage, worked for four hours, and then returned home. I showered, put on make-up, and never went overboard with it. I always tried to look natural, so I wore my dress and high heels. Chloe's instructions were to wear a dress and high heels. At 5:45 p.m, she texts me.

"Are you ready, Bitch?"

I replied back, "I'll be down in 5 minutes"

As I walked towards Alex's vehicle, Chloe and Alex seemed to be completely taken aback.

"Can you tell where you've been concealing that butt?" Alex made a comment.

Alex was more of an older brother to me, while Chloe was more like a sister to me. Alex was a part-time student who was also employed by his father's firm. He was 5 years older than me and Chloe, and we were in the same class. Despite the fact that these two were quite protective of me, they also encouraged to find a boyfriend of my own.

"I think you're going to get laid tonight." Chloe remarked.

"Oh, please shut up." "Poor me." I grinned. "I've never seen a man naked before in my life, much alone kissed, let alone had sex."

Alex brought us to the club, which was really gigantic. He escorted us to the VIP session that he had reserved for us. Chloe placed an order for several drinks. Whatever she ordered, it was delectable and delightfully sweet. I couldn't even tell that I was consuming alcohol.

"Hey, Gaby. Let's get this party started on the dance floor."

❦ ❦

PINTEREST: @badglam
TIKTOK: @softnakd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 122 33
James Bucky Barnes x OC AU / 18+ mature content We all know the story. Two star-crossed strangers are brought together by fate . They have secrets...
1M 17.2K 37
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭," 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲. "𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮...
30.8K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...
2.6K 61 18
!! ㅤ۫ㅤ𝝎𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾ㅤׅㅤ?? ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ: ★ƒℓυƒƒ ★αηgѕт ★ѕмυт (ѕσмєтιмєѕ) ★уσυ ¢αη єνєη ρℓ...