The waiting heart of Sandro M...

By alexanderuru

A fan fiction. The story Of Franze Jillianne Cortez Reyes (a simple, smart, kind and a loving girl who left h... More

Chapters 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CHapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 [the last]
Author's note
2 OF 1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Chapter 12

1.5K 42 7
By alexanderuru

Sandro moved his face ng mas malapit kay Jillianne, he looked at her eyes and he looks at Jillianne's glossy lips and said "i love you." Then he gives Jillianne a slowly smack kiss.

After he kissed Jillianne, he whispered
"Sorry".

Magkalapit pa rin ang mukha nila sa isat isa at hindi sila lumalayo.

Jillianne said "i miss you" and she gives Sandro a kiss also.

Nagtinginan sila ng mata sa mata at kita sa kanilang mga mata ang pagkasabik sa isat isa.

Dalawang segundo ang lumipas at Dahan dahang hinalikang muli ni Sandro si Jillianne at hinalikan niya rin ito hanggang sa tumagal ang kanilang halikan.

their kissing lasts longer and they get even hotter.

they changed their positions, Sandro was on top of Jillianne and they are not stopping kissing each other's lips.

he slowly put his hands on Jillianne's hand and he holds it, Jillianne was hold it tighter na parang ayaw na niyang pakawalan.

Sandro is starting kising her neck.

his lips circled Jillianne's neck and he slowly removed Jillianne's blouse.

They stopped kissing each other for a second because Sandro removed his polo.

Jillianne pulled Sandro's neck and they kissing again.

they kissed hotly until jillianne controlled sandro's head and neck where he would kiss her body.

sandro's lips moved around Jillianne's neck again and Jillianne was slowly lowering her bra strap.

Sandro stopped kissing her.

A seconds of silence.

"F*ck." Sandro said.

He wear his Polo and he go outside.

Sandro's Pov.
-fuck! So jerk, so dumb, hell! What did you do, what are you doing Sandro?!
You had a 3years relationship with her before and kinaya mong walang mangyari sainyo but now, You're just courting her palang, Why didn't you wait?! Napakahina mo!

Back to Jillianne's pov.
-why Franze? Why Jillianne?! You're so weak! Bakit ka nagpadala sa nararamdaman mo? 3 years na kayong wala, kaya dapat wala ka na ring nararamdaman para sa kanya.

/Jillianne take a deep breath./

-it was not right but why am i feeling happy? Hindi ko dapat maramdaman to, i shouldn't!.

/She cries because she's feels yung dapat na hindi mafeel, she cries because she's so weak./

/They both know na hindi naman S*X yung nangyari sakanila but they're guilt because they are not a couple./

An half hour passed, Sandro back at Jillianne's room na.

At Jillianne's room.

He sats a far from her and he speaks "im sorry, punch me, hit me hurt me whenever you want. Im sorry, i didn't want that happened." Then he look at the floor because he can't look kay Jillianne.

Jillianne stood up from her bed and she approached Sandro slowly.

She was standing in Front of Sandro and she said "Sorry" then she Cry.

Sandro don't know why she said Sorry, he look at Jillianne and he stood up and he hugged her tighter.

Sandro comforting her by hugging.oî

Sandro- why?

- im sorry. all these years i was denying to myself that I no longer love you, but my actions can't hide it, my emotion's can't. I love you Sandro.

-Shhhhh, i love you, more than you think." Sandro replied to her.

Jillianne wiped her tears and she pulled Sandro slowly to break the hug.

- You should stop courting and loving me Sandro, I don't deserve you.

Sandro- No.

- you'll get tired of me, pls stop. /With her teary eyes and voice.

Sandro- then i'll rest.

- Ano ba Sandro! /Her tears drop./

Sandro- what? You're crying because hindi moko kayang panindigan? Hindi mo kayang labanan yang isip mo? Do what's your heart saying Jillianne.

- just stop loving me! /She's crying and she punched Sandro's shoulder.

Sandro- F*ck, No!

- stop stop stoooop! /And she punched Sandro's shoulder harder.

Sandro stopped her and he holds Jillianne's shoulders tight.

Jillianne can't move her shoulders because of Sandro's hold, she can't do anything and her tears continues dropping.

Sandro- What Franze Jillianne Reyes? Galit ka dahil Hindi mo ako kayang pasukuin? Galit ka dahil hindi ako sumusuko?

- Oo /with her super teary voice./

Sandro- because that's who i am.

He slowly removed his holds to Jillianne and he said "Ganon ako magmahal."

-but I don't deserve Your Love.

Sandro- Damn. Mahal nga kita! /With his raised voice./

A minutes of Silence.

They heard a Music from the other room.

What if we rewrite the stars
say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one
i was meant to find.
It's up to you and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why do we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world Could be ours tonight..🎼

Jillianne was sitting on her bed and Sandro was sitting naman sa couch.

A minutes of silence between us.

- Sandro, im sorry. What should i do? What should we do?

Sandro- I don't know, basta I'll continue courting you and hindi na ulit mangyayari yung kanina.

Jillianne just smiled.

-why you stopped kanina?

Sandro- because my actions are not tama. We're not a couple, right?

- i know. why was I happy kaya kanina while that was happening? Even tho I know that's not right.

Sandro- because you love me, i know we love each other.

Jillianne lay on her bed na and Sandro lay to the Couch naman.

Sandro- Lianne.

-hmmm?

Sandro- why are you denying na hindi mo na ako mahal?

-maybe because im just afraid, lalo na there's so many girls na nagmamahal sayo ngayon.

Sandro- afraid of what? Am i hard to love ba?

-Of course not. Afraid of them, and for your career in politics siguro na baka masira dahil sakin.

Sandro- it's not an issue Jillianne, i can surrender all i have just to love, for you.

Sandro- come on, don't think about those too much. Think about how you will answer me, even if you takes a long time pa to think, I will wait for you.

Sandro- so it's a Good or Bad night na?

- /chuckled./ Are you okay there?

Sandro- yeah, I don't like to your bed na with you, baka there's something happens nanaman.

They both laughed slightly.

- Goodnight.

Sandro- sweet dreams, sweetie.

They sleep na.

....................................................

10am

Jillianne woke up without Sandro and
Her Parents was home na.

Jillianne check her social media accounts and she check her Ig messages.
@SandroMarcos7
- Sorry i didn't gising you to say Goodbye na because i know na puyat ka. Im here at the HQ na, Dad called me kase emergency daw. Btw, stop lying and denying na na Hindi moko mahal pls, i love you.
@FraLianneReyes - Ok, Thanks for reminding Haha.

Jillianne Go Downstairs na and she ate with her Family.

2pm someone knocked at their Door, Red opened it and the Guy speaks.

Guy- Delivery po For Ms. Franze Reyes

Red shouted "ateeeee!" And Jillianne was walked papunta sakanya.

- what's your problem?

Red- Delivery daw para sayo, Sabaok, Sanaol, Hope all.

Delivery Boy- Hello maam, Red Rose and chocolate po From Your Infinite Lover.

Jillianne chuckled.
She get it from the delivery boy and nagthank you.

The Delivery boy left na.

Red- who's your infinite lover ate? Is that Kuya Sean?

- Duh no, it's Sandro. How's Sean na nga pala kaya? Did you check his Social media accounts?

Red- not yet ate, but i know wala naman siyang update or any new post.

- ok, Never mind.

Jillianne message Sandro na She got the Flower and Chocolate na and she thanked din.

3 Days is passed.
11:30 am lunch time, Jillianne and her fam was eating na and Someone knocked at their Door.

-ako na.

Jillianne Opened the Door and the guy said "delivery po, flower for Ms. Franze Reyes!"

Jillianne get what the delivery gives and she asked.
-kanino galing to kuya?

Delivery boy- ayaw pong pasabi ng nagpada maam, pasensya na po.

-sge kuya, salamat.

And the delivery boy left.

Jillianne left the Flower sa may Sala desk and she go to the dining area na and she eat with her fam again.

Tito Noel- hm what's that daw?
- Flowers for me daw, someone sent it to me.
Tita Liza- ah New admirer?
They Chuckled.
Red- kanino galing ate? Baka it's from kuya Sandro.
- The Delivery boy says ayaw daw pasabi kung kanino galing, but i think it's from Sandro also.
Tito Noel- stop talking, finish your food first.
They continue to eat na.

After they ate lunch, Jillianne go to her Room na.

She texted Sandro To know if he's the one who sent it to her.
📱- Thanks for the flower.

After a minute Sandro seen it.
@SandroMarcos7
-what flower?

Jillianne just seen it and she didn't reply because she knows na hindi nga galing kay Sandro.

Jillianne get the Flower and there was a letter pala na nakalagay sa loob ng bouquet.

"Missing your beautiful Faces and Voice. Hopefully you're doing well there and hope you like the flower.
I'll see you soon, wait for me.
I love you."

- kinda weird but who's this?

Her phone starts to ring.
- hello, Sandro? Why?
Sandro📞- nothing, i just want to ask if everything's ok, are you ok?
- yeah, i just sent you a wrong message.
Sandro📞- So someone gives you flower nga?
- Yeah, it's from......my cousin.
Sandro📞- wow, hope i have that kind of Cousin too.
- baliw!
Sandro📞- i'll see you tom, Labas?
- Sure but it's your treat dapat.
Sandro📞- of course, ako naman lagi eh. Ok, i have to do something here na. Take care.
Call ended.

9pm
At night in her room, she still thinking kung sino yung nagpadala.
-Sandro's voice was innocent naman kanina, but what if, if he's the one who sent it to me talaga? And he just want to surprise me? No, he's not that talaga 02%.

She slept thinking about it.

8am she wake up and she ate breakfast. She watches movies and she passed lunch.

7pm at her room.

Someone liked her post sa Ig.

She checked who's that and she saw
"Simon_marcos7"

-Si? He just liked your photo, jillianne. It's not an issue.

A few minutes she checked it ulit and the notification was gone.

- namalikmata lang siguro ako nung una, it's impossible naman kase na siya yun.

11pm Jillianne was still awake then someone's followed her sa Ig.
"Simon_marcos7"

-is this real na? God, it is.

She followed her back and she slept na.

..................................
10am she woke up and she ate breakfast and lunch na.

She checked her accounts.
/Ig.
Simon_marcos7
-Ang Ganda mo pala.

-is this really Simon?!

Jillianne checked it and she saw BBM is following him

-he is. Bakit naman siya magchachat ng ganito??

Sandro's calling and Jillianne answered it.

📞-Yes, Sandro?

Sandro📞- are you avail daw mamaya? Dinner here sa bahay sabi ni Mom if you're avail.

📞- yeah, paalam lang ako kay Dad but i know naman he's papayag.

Sandro📞- ok, i'll pick you up nalang dyan later, don't dress elegant huh, baka mabaliw na ko sayo.

📞- annoying. Okay byeee...
Call ended.

-is Simon is there kaya? He's employed diba kaya maybe he's not there at their dinner time. But what if he's there? Argh! Jillianne, don't think that-that is an issue, Nothing's wrong with liking someone post.

6:25pm
Jillianne dressed up and she texted Sandro na. A minutes passed and Sandro Came to her house.

Sandro- Hello. Where's the people here in your house?

- ah Mom and Dad left me here alone because they don't love me. They went into my Tita's house, Birthday kase nung anak niya.

Sandro- Hahaha. Ok, let go?

Jillianne just smiled and they go to Sandro's Car na.

At Sandro's Car, Jillianne ask.
-is Simon's there?

Sandro- why?

-nothing, im just asking.

Sandro- uhm of course he's there, hindi siya pwedeng mawala sa fam dinner.

- Fam dinner pala, eh bakit mo ko sinama?

Sandro- You're a Famiy to us na naman, and... Soon will be a Marcos na din.
He chuckled./

- tssk. There's Vinny pa diba? And are they have a girlfriend?

Sandro-Yeah, Vinny is there pa and i know that he's Courting Someone but Simon...wala pa, wala atang plano yun

They both laughed.

Before 7pm they already arrived na.
Sinalubong sila ni Tita Liza and she talked to them.

Tita Liza- So Gorg. Glad u're here.

/She smiled and he hugged Jillianne./

- Thanks tita.

Tita Liza- u already met my Sons right? Or Si Vincent nalang ang hindi?

-No tita, i met them na po and they're so nice like their Parents.

Tita Liza- Thank you for that, but they are mabait ba talaga?

Sandro- DEFINITELY NOT.

/Jillianne hitted sandro's shoulder secretly./

- Oo naman tita, they are nice po.

A minutes passed and they Sat down na sa dining area Nila.
Tito Bong, Tita Liza, Vincent, Sandro and Jillianne was there na Except Simon.

Tito Bong- call Simon, Vincent.
Vinny- Excuse me, i'll call kuya Si lang upstairs.

He called Simon and he go Back to his chair na.

Vinny- he'll going here na daw Dad.

Tito Bong- what his Doing ba?!

Vinny- Nag-aayos ng hair, nagpapapogi ata kay Jillianne.

Sandro Look at Vinny and Tita Liza knows na he got offended.

Tita Liza- Vinny stop.

Vinny- huh? Why?

Tita liza- just stop, makinig ka nlng.

They heard Simon's foot steps na.

Simon Sat down sa tabi ni Sandro.
Jillianne was at Sandro's Left side and Simon was at his Right side naman.

Tita Liza- Let's eat!!

They starts getting some dish na and Simon said "Hello Jillianne." While he's getting food.

Napalunok nalang si Jillianne and she just smiled slowly at him.

They are done eating na and Sandro's phone is ringing.

Sandro- Excuse. Excuse lianne i have to take this call, it's about my campaigning.

Jillianne just smiled.

Sandro stood up and lumayo muna.

- Tita? Where's your main cr po dito sa bahay? Can i use it? Kanina pa po kasi ako nai-ihi.

Tita liza- sure, sure. Simon, go with her turo mo sakanya.

-ah tita...

Simon- there, tara.

Di na matanggihan ni Jillianne dahil kanina pa siya nai-ihi.

They stood up and malapit na raw sila sa Cr.
/The Main Cr was located sa 2nd floor nila./

They saw the cr's door na.

"Excuse" Jillianne said and she go na sa loob ng cr.

After she used the Cr, she opened the door and she thought na wala na dun si Simon but he's still there pa pala waiting for her.

- im done, I can handle it na pabalik Si, you don't need to Sama me. Thank you.

She was about to come back na and she had already taken a step but simon stopped her by holding her wrist.

Simon- Jillianne... Wait.

Jillianne stopped and she look at him.
- w-why?

Simon- can we talk? Even if kahit konting oras lang.

-for what?

Simon grabbed Jillianne's hand and they walked papunta sa room ni Si.

At Simon's Room.

-stop, remove your hands from mine. Nasasaktan na ko.

Simon Slowly removed his holds and he said "sorry."

-So why we're here?! Anong sasabihin mo?

Simon- Can you please low your voice? Keep calm.

-ano nga?

They Sat Down in his bed.

Simon- my kuya was your ex na right? It means he is your past? Wala ng kayo.

- Yeah, he's my EX. Then?

Simon- i think im, admiring you.

- o-okay..

Simon- ok?

- yeah, What's admiring? It means paghanga right? And what's wrong kung hinahangaan mo ako?

Simon- We all know na if someone says he or she's admiring you, it means she he likes you. Come on, i know you know.

- But why? Why me?

Simon- I don't know, maybe im just bored, but no, im not bored. I like you.

- then? Anong gusto mong mangyari niyan?

Simon- Fling? With.. you.

"What's fling? Am i that slow person na ba para hindi malaman kung ano yun?." Ih her mind.

- w-what's FLING?

Simon- it's a relationship without label, pure flirting and S*X without label.

Jillianne stood up and she said
"Im not that type of a Woman, Si."

Simon stood up also and he said
"But i like you, i love you, im in love with you." While he is staring at Jillianne.

- It's ain't love, Simon!

he pushed Jillianne and leaned her standing against the wall.

Simon- It Is Love, It is!

-Let me go. U're not that enough like your kuya to understand what's love Simon.

he removed his push from Jillianne and just looked down.

Simon- Why ya'll choosing him? Bakit lagi nalang siya?

- I don't know Si. Wala akong pinipili sainyo.

- Im just 25 years old Si, you're 1 year older than me lang kaya i know what's the feeling.

Simon- that's one of it rin, 3 years gap ang age niyo ni Sandro.

- Si, age is just a Number. Why? If you love someone ba dapat age yung ibe-base mo? That's not what we felt before we love each other, that's not love Simon.

Simon- But i Like you.

- Si please, your all need is Just a time to think. Ayusin mo muna yung Sarili mo then pag naayos mo na, we can talk again about this.

Simon- Gusto nga kita ano ba!

........................

"Is there anything wrong? Why you here in Simon's Room Jillianne?" Sandro said.

Simon left his Door open pala.

- uhm nothig, we're just talking about something.

Jillianne approached Sandro and she look at Simon.

- right, Simon?

Sandro- Si?

Simon- yeah Kuya.

- Lets Go, baka Mama and Dad were already home na.

Sandro- ok, Goodbye Si.
-bye, Simon...

They go downstairs and nagpaalam na din sa parents ni Sandro.

At Sandro's Car.

Sandro- What's going on between you and Simon?

- nothing, he just said something.

Sandro- something about?

- tsk, are you jelous? C'mon it's your Brother Sandro.

Sandro- of course not, bakit ako magseselos?

Sandro- let's moved on, what's your plan tomorrow pala?

- Wala, i just want to be with my Fam.

(Tomorrow is her buurrthday.)

Sandro- oh okaaaayy so im not gonna treat you bukass, yesss!

- i want to help you Tom. Can i join?

Sandro- Wag na, mapapagod ka lang.

- it's my birthday naman eh, i just want to help you to help other peoples. Pls?

Sandro- tapos if there's a girls nanaman niyan na magpapapicture sakin magseselos ka?

- I won't.

Sandro- we'll see tomorrow.

At Jillianne's Parents house.
They go inside and nagpaalam na si Sandro sa parents ni Jillianne.

-thank you, Sandro.

Sandro just smiled and said "call me".

He left na.

Jillianne's Birthday.
8am she woke up and she washed and fix her self bago siya bumaba.

She go downstairs na and they greet her a happy happy birthday.

They kissed Jillianne in her cheeks and they ask kung anong gusto nyang gawin.

Tito Noel- So? What's your plan today?

- we're celebrate at Lunch time nalang Dad sa Resto, it's my treat.

Tito Noel- are you sick?

/They laughed.

Tita ELiza- Your grandParents and Cousins are going with us din, Si Sandro? Sasama?

- He's busy Campaigning ma, btw i'll help him pala later after we ate lunch ha.

Red- ate it's your Day, wag ka muna masyado magpakapagod.

- ganyan din sinabi ni Sandro. Ma, Dad, can i?

Tito Noel- it's her birthday, pagbigyan nyo na.

- yey, thanks Dad.

11am, lunch time.
-Red, Lola and lolo was there na sa Resto, ang bagal mo!

Red- wait lang ate, im suiting my dress na.

- kupad.

Phone ringing.

Sandro📞- Goodmorning, i woke up late. Saan kita susunduin mamaya for campaigning?

- in our fav resto, dun kami magla-lunch ng fam.

Sandro📞- just text me if i'll sundo you na ha, Happy Birthday!

- thanks chubby.

Sandro📞- argh so annoying. Ok, ok byeeee...

Call ended.

At the Resto.
Someone message sa Phone Number ni Jillianne.

+639096783561
-i like you Jillianne, remember.

- God Si! Wait, is he the one who sent Flowers and letter to me?

Jillianne dm'd Simon's Ig acc.
- Si, are you the one who sent me flower last day?

A few minutes Simon replied.
Simon_marcos7
- What flower? Do you want flower ba?

-if hindi siya, who's that Someone?!

"It seems you're busy in your Phone, apo." - her lolo said.

"No Lo haha, Sorry. Did you order na?"- Jillianne replied to his lolo.

Lolo- yeah, niluluto na raw nila.

Jillianne just smiled.

*Ting ting ting* 3notifications in her phone from Sandro Marcos.
/Messenger.
Sandro Marcos- i'll eat na.
Sandro Marcos- then i'll take a shower
Sandro Marcos- then i'll pick u up na.

Lola- who's messaging you? Your boyfriend ba?

-Nah Lola, it's just my Friend po.
There's our food na pala, let's eattt!!

They almost done eating na.
Phone's ringing.

- Excuse me.

She stood up and she answered the call.

Sandro📞- im ready to pick you there.
- ok, kakatapos ko lang kumain. Sge na, i'll wait you here.
Sandro 📞- bye..

Call ended.

"U have lovelife na ah." Martin said
/her older Cousin sa Father side./

- I don't, ano ka baaa.

And her other cousins are teasing her na.

- i'll sumbong ya'll to lolo, inaaway nyo ko. /She pout her face./

"We're family here, don't sumbong us ayaw na namin mapalo ng wood ulit." Kervin said /her Cousin also./

They all laughed.

/Most of her cousins are Guy, 1 lang yung babae tapos di pa nakasama sa lunch./

Someone's entered the resto.
It's Sandro.

Jillianne approached him and pinakilala niya sa Family niya.

- Lo, la here's Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos lll.

Tito Noel- Her Boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 251 5
The plan is simple: Make her fall in love and leave her with a broken heart. Pamilya laban sa pamilya. Anak laban sa anak. The perfect plan... for th...
90.9K 2.6K 55
There is a man named Sandro who is a public servant in the well-known province of Ilocos Norte. His family is known as prominent politicians who serv...
35.4K 1.2K 24
Philippines,discovered that it depends on people weather to confess and get love or get rejected and be hurt for the rest of your life,so she taught...
8.1K 324 23
This is the life of Maria Asterea Luna Marcos Araneta. Fanfic!