The Love That Never Gets Old...

By Lovelock_sidnaaz

This story is different from my other story.... Here you'll get what your heart craved..... More

TERI HAATH MEIN JADHOO H!!!
Meeti Meeti baathein
TERI PEECHE PEECHE CHALI......
SHARAM ATHI H MUJHE
Priority ya Zaroorath
Romantic shuklaji!!!!
Cute Bahu
Sidheart or Shehnaazian?
Time.
Hi
Pyaar toh Pyaar hotha h

"Family h tu Meri"

4.6K 321 140
By Lovelock_sidnaaz

This is the sequel to The love after the iconic Punjab trip of sidnaaZ...  I want to tell you something ....yeh padne se pehle....  Tumlogon yeh sochna chahiye.... Jo hamare saath kismath me khela woh nhin hui.... Rona dona nahin... Happy sochna h... And Punjab wale type nahin .... Mein Kuch imagination zyada dalungi... If you are ok with it ... Read... Nahin toh Kya karein.

And also... Votes or comment bahuth matter kartha h ismein... Yeh mein bahuth request k baad shuru kar Rahi hun... As much as you can share, read and comment... Aplogon k response k hisab se hoga aage k hamare journey....  I know am rude... But mehnath krke uske fayda nahin hui toh demotivate hojaungi... Logon ko ek story read karke ek comment Karne k time nahin hothe... Tumlog hi socho... Log kitne time lagake likh rahe honge... Mature stories k alawa baaki writers ko bhi Pyaar do yaar....

"Riya k bachi jaldi kar.... " Sana said to Riya impatiently.

"Kya hua sannu... Tu itni hyper kyun h yaar...." Riya asked combing her hair infront of the mirror.

"Kuch nahin " she sat on the sofa crisscrossing her leg. Her hands supported her chin.

"What happened yaar... 2 days... Maamu aajayega... Tera mood kyun off h..." She sat beside Sana.

"Uske Bina jaane k man nahin h... " She said with a pout.

"Phir cancel karthe Hein plan... Mumma aur maasi ko jaane ko bolthi hun"she said wrapping her hands around Sana.

"But mereko maa k yaad aarahi h... Unko dekhna h" her eyes welled up with tears.

"Hayy... Mein kya karun iss pagal ka.... Saasu maa ko dekhne k liye ro Rahi h... And pati ko chodne k man nahin... Sanu tu typical biwi ban Rahi h... Jo sasural chodke maayke jaane wali..." She teased.

"Mein kya karun... Uska kutha production team ko ek din chutti nahin de sakthe... Kuthey log... Mere haath lagi toh chodungi nahin"Sana said.

Maa's sister's health got worsen  when they were at Goa. Maa had to leave for surat to see her sister.  When they returned to Mumbai ,Sidharth  got busy with the shooting. Preethi Di and Neethu di had planned to visit them . Sana has holidays pending before her next shoot. So Sidharth suggested her to accompany them as she will alone at home. Her phone pinged.

Kutha🐶
Baby!!!
Uper aaja...

Jaan
Kyun aaun?
Mein Terese baath hi nahin kar Rahi...
I'm going..

Kutha🐶
Challenge kar Rahi h?
Baby you know. Mere aane tak Satheesh gaadi nahin start karega...
And mein wahan aaun toh... Phir math bolna kuthey juloos kyun nikala🤗

"Kutha h kutha ek number ka...." She murmured under her breath.

"Jaake yaa "Riya said with a teasing smile.

"Meine nahin jaana...." She said with a pout.

"Yaad h... Last day shoot mein kya hua tha... Woh pehle wale blushing Shukla nahin ab.... Jaake aa..."

Sana was bored being alone at home. Sidharth was at shooting location. His call time was 11 am to 2am or 4 am. So she is with Preethi Di. Neethu di was went for a vacation with jiju. Today Preethi di and Riya also not in the home.

Jaan
Mein bore ho Rahi hun...😒😒😒

Kullu❤️
Just come with Satheesh. If he is not there... I'll send Adith.

Jaan
Satheesh bhaiya nahin h.... Adith ko math bhej... Navin jiju Bahar jaa rahe h... Mein unke saath aungi.

Kullu.❤️
K. Wait in  the vanity.  I'll inform production. Scene start hone wala h... Adith ko msg karna aathe hi.

Jaan
Hayy Mera gandha bacha....
Kitna Pyaar kartha h....
My puthu....💕❤️🥰👅👄💋

Kullu❤️
Nautanki🙈

"Bachaa ready hogayi?" Navin jiju asked coming to living room.

"Kab ka..."Sana was impatiently standing at the door.

"Shadi pe jaa rahe h" Jiju asked suppressing his smile.

"Kyun" she pressed the lift button.

"Nahin ... Suit dekhe pucha" he said.
She was wearing a sky blue salwar suit.

"Hayy zyada hogayi kya" she looked at her reflection in lift wall.

"No... Bacha.. I was joking... You looks amazing" he said patting her head.

"Selfie le lein"she asked. 

The took some selfies send to family group with #brosisvibes.

"Mein drive karun" she asked with a pout.
"Bilkul nahin... Tere just friend se pitwaana nahin h mujhe..." He said starting the car.

Navin looked at the chatter box sitting on the passenger seat. She always treated him like her big brother. He also felt the same. Sidharth  is his little brother more than his brother in law. He was happy for them.

"Sana...beta... Adith ko call kar...." He said  as they reached the shooting location.

"Hayy... Ap Dekho... Wahan... Woh gate pe h" she said with a giggle.

"Ok take care... Bahar math ghumna... " He said patting her head. She nodded happily and got down from the car.

"Bhabhi... jaldi aavo"Adith said. That's a new change in Adith, he starts to call her bhabhi when they are family or alone.

"Tera bhaiya Kahan h... "She asked getting in to the vanity room.

"Shoot pe h... Aayenge... Apko Kuch chahiye bhaiya k alawa" he said with laugh

"Hayyy... Adith...." She giggled.

She looked around the vanity. There was small makeup room and a rest room with attached bathroom. She throw her dupatta on of the chair and walked inside to the rest room. She called maa on video.

"Hi babes"

"Badmash... Kahan ghum Rahi h... Pyaari lag Rahi h..." Maa air kissed her.

"But babes... Ap kya haal bana rakha h..." She asked.

"Mere Bache ko nahin dekh rahe heina... Isliye those takawaat lag Rahi h...nahin toh mast hun"

"Dikh Rahi h... Maa... Apna khayal rakho...nahin toh mein baath nahin karungi... And...Ann...mein punjab Chali jaungi".

"Maar khayegi... And chale jayegi bhi toh... Ghode chadake bete k saath aungi tujhe lene" she laughed. They talked sometime.

"Maa lagtha h koi aagaya h.... Baath Karthi hun..."she cut the call.

She heard some sound outside. Sidharth was talking with his costars and herione.  She was reluctant to go outside as she don't know  sidharth  is comfortable to introduce her or not.

"Shehnaaz...." She heard her name from his mouth. They walked inside. She noticed her dupatta in his hand.

"Kab aayi baby??? Call kyun nahin ki" he walked to her and wrapped her dupatta around her. He hugged her and kissed on her head. Sana was in a daze hearing all this.

"Sidhaaarth" she pushed him little looked at him in amazement.

"Hi..."she awkwardly greeted  Rishab and Naina.

"Hello guys... Meet The shehnaaz Kaur gill" Sidharth said happily still hugging her sidely.

"Hai" she walked to naina and hugged  her. She met with Rishabh also side hugging him.

"Baito yaar Sab...ab 2 hours k baad h shoot I'll order pizza... Bhukh lag Rahi h"Sidharth said. Rishab and Naina occupied in the sofa. Sidharth layed on the bed.  He pulled Sana's hand and gestured her to Sit on bed.

"Kya chahiye sab ko.."He asked.  Rishabh and  Naina told their order. Sana and Sid decided to share.

"Baby... Adith ko call karke bolna... Set pe sab kitne veg or non veg chahiye bolne ko" he nudged her.
She called him and told the same.

"Bhai...Ham Manya ko nahin pucha" Manya is the herione for the web series.

"Hayy.. woh Kahan h... Mili nahin" Sana said.

"She is outside I'll call her." Naina walked outside.

"Mein abhi aaya.. fresh Hoke" Rishabh walked outside

"Sidharth tu yese kyun baita h... Costume nahin change karna tujhe" she asked.

"Continuation h yaar... Fuck.. aj bhi 4 am h... Saala neendh k m** behn kar di.." he said.

"Hayy... Mera bebu..."she said kissing on his cheeks.

"Yeh se sukha sukha kyun... "He swiped his tongue on his lips.

"Kuthey" she slapped on his face.
Manya and Naina walked to the room.

"Hayy... Sid... Your doing pizza treat... Wow..." She said in her American accent. She was on of gent's shirt. It reached only her thighs. She wore a shorts underneath.

"The great Shehnaaz Kaur gill  is here...  That happiness leads to throw a party." He winked.

"Hai... Manya" Sana said with a smile.

"Hi shehnaaz" she said and sat on the sofa with Naina.

"Sidharth you wore this shirt? It's giving your  vibe" she said sniffing the collar.
Sidharth looked at Sana her face frowned hearing that.

"Woh Tere naseeb Khul gayi... Mere shirt mili heina." . Naina and Manya laughed on that
But he felt a stinging sensation on his biceps.

"Abey...gadhi"he murmured.

"Ghar jaa bathathi hun kitne naseeb khulthi h Teri" she said.

" Wat are you conspiring with your friend?" Manya asked stressing the word friend. Sidharth got the cue what she trying to do.

"Mein usse Meri head massage keliye razi kar Raha hun... Please baby... Meri sweetheart heina... Please kar de"  he said to her. Sana's eyes popped out with this. She smiled  at him.

"But yehan kaise"   Sana asked. He got up from the  bed.  He adjusted a pillow on the headboard.

"Ab bait" he said.  She sat against headboard and  crisscrossed her legs.  She put on a pillow on her lap.

"Woh nahin chahiye mereko" he removed that.

"Hayy bebu Mera pair dukhega...."

"Ok... " He placed the pillow and laid on her lap. She started to massage his head

"Sid... This is not fine... She is our guest... And your making her to do massage."

"Guest yeh..... She is my family.... "  He grabbed her hand and kissed on her palm.

"Hayy tujhe patha...Manya k muh dekhne wala tha". Sana said. Getting up from the sofa.

"Acha kiya... Isliye jaa...mere maamu ab private Shukla nahin... Kullu Shukla ban gaya h..."

"Kuthi.... Chup" Sana ran from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 8.4K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.
363K 30.1K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...
34.6K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
64.2K 8.3K 31
it's story of a girl and boy whose story from stranger to friends to 💕😘 lover to married. And they are only and only our most favourite couple/jod...