Danmachi (The Flash and Berse...

Von Sora_Flashing12

This books is made up of different OVA's that take place during the story of the Flash and Berserk Princess. Mehr

OVA 1 What makes a Hero
OVA 3 Secrets Reveal
OVA 4 The Pallum Proposal
OVA 5 The Goddess and Bell
OVA 6 Rematch! Hero vs King
OVA 7 Love Song to a God of Martial Arts
OVA 8 The Hardship of a Blacksmith
OVA 9 The Mage's Feeling
OVA 10 The City Girl's Secret
OVA 11 A Glimpse of the Past
OVA 12 The Moment that the Wind Wished for
OVA 13 A Twilight Dream
OVA 14 Recollection of An Elf
OVA 15 To Tomorrow and Beyond

OVA 2 Moon Tale

1.3K 29 2
Von Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

It was one of those Quest that Bell and the others were currently on. A quest from Artemis, to subjugated monsters in the Ruin of Elsus. And currently, everyone was currently camping after another long day of journey, and they all had gone to their tents, and Sora, Artemis, and Hestia were the only one left as they were currently finishing up the cleaning after their meal for the night.

Sora: Alright, that's should do it...

Sora said while finally finishing up the dishes after the meal they ate.

Hestia: Mwah... That was delicious! I don't think I'll ever get bored at Sora's cooking...

Artemis: I'm envious of you, Hestia. You get to eat this kind of cooking almost everyday.

Sora: Ahaha... Well cooking has always been my hobby ever since I was born. I like to try every kind of food and cook them myself... I still remember Lady Artemis, ate 5 bowls of Hamburg when we first met...

Artemis then looked at Sora blushing and panicked.

Artemis: Sora! You promise that you never tell anyone about that!

Sora: Ahahaha....

Hestia: By the way, I've been meeting to ask you both. How did you both met?

Sora and Artemis looked at each other and looked at Hestia smiling.

Sora: Well, its a long story. But when I first met Lady Artemis, she was strict when it came to love, forbidding her familia members to be in relationships and told them to leave if they wanted to be in one.

Hestia: Yup that is so you, Artemis...

Artemis: My Familia, was just hunt down monsters that were attacking villages. But one day, when we were saving one of those villages, we encounter a monster that we've never seen before. If it weren't for Sora that day, we all would have died.

(Flashback)

The Artemis Familia consisted of 20 members and was female only, forbidding men from joining. All members of the familia were level 2 except for the captain Rethusa who was level 3. Due to Artemis presiding over chastity, she forbade members being in relationships, telling them to leave the familia if they wished to have a spouse. Despite being a hunting familia, they only attacked monsters, clearing them out to help people threatened by them.

Rethusa: There is more! But this one is different...

Lante: I've never seen a monster like that!

The monster was a black wyvern that was around a 3 house building size. 2 of them had appeared.

Artemis: Hrrgh...

The Black Wyvern beside the, looked down at Artemis and the others and gave a repulsive sneer. Some villagers let out a scared sound, their voices barely audible. The Artemis Familia on the side turned to face inwards from the road, holding their weapons fearfully

Artemis:...

Artemis stirred slightly, then gulped. It was commendable that she didn't scream. The Black Wyvern let out a dragon blast sending some villagers home flying off into the forest. Fortunately, the blast missed the adventurers and the villagers.

Rethusa: Guh...

The defense line that was painstakingly constructed crumble to pieces. The Black Wyvern laughed heartily, this time swipe its wings and sent a massive wind blast knocking the adventurers away, before reaching its way to Artemis.

Rethusa: LADY ARTEMIS!!

Lante: LOOK OUT!!!

Artemis wanted to dive to the side at once, but her legs had given out and her body momentarily paralyzed, unable to move. Her Familia members worried for Artemis's safety called out to her. However, the Black Wyvern's evil grasp was closing in nearer by second. Artemis's expression froze. This was the end for the Artemis Familia. Everyone was in agony, until a streak of light blasted past Artemis, almost as thought a blue flash had passed by.

Artemis: ?!

Immediately after, that blue flash charged straight into the Black Wyvern's gigantic body with a tremendous noise of impact. No sooner had that happened than the Black Wyvern left hand was detached and severed. The blue flash had slices it off.

Black Wyvern: MROOH...?!

The blue flash's astoundingly fast movement came to a screeching halt by kicking the black wyvern's body as a brake. Artemis's heart meanwhile, was captivated by the beautiful series of movements.

Artemis:...

Then in the air, was a black-haired by clad in pitch black cloth coat. The Black Wyvern was unable to process what had happened, stumbling heavily backwards, then collapsing onto its back facing upwards before slowly disappeared into ashes and died.

Rethusa: He beat one of the black wyvern with just one swing and kick...!

Lante: Who is he?!

One beat later, the boy landed smoothly on the ground. In his right hand was a valuable white sword with beautiful black dragon emblem on it. Artemis gazed up at the boy in daze.

???: Allow me to assist.

(15 minute before)

Sora was currently traveling near the outskirt of the forest of "Wishe" when suddenly he heard the sound of a roar screaming not to far from here.

*RAAAAAAAAAAARRR*

It was the sound of a monster unlike anything he had ever heard before. It must be an irregular or something even worst. The forest of Wishe was an elven village near the outskirt of the Dragons Valley. So the monsters that were attacking must be a Dragon.

Sora: Trouble huh...

As soon as Sora arrived at the scene, he saw two massive black wyvern, with a strength around level 5. Sora could see that the adventurers there were struggling just to keep the other Dragons at bay, when there is two massive black wyvern that were attacking to what it looks like a Goddess.

Sora: This is bad. I need to hurry!

With that, Sora rapidly speed blitzed to the battlefield. No sooner than Sora had arrived to help had he taken down one of the black wyvern and looked at Artemis.

Sora: Allow me to assist.

The dead black wyvern dissolved into ash, leaving behind the magic stone as it vanished without a trace.

Artemis: Eh? Ah...

Artemis looked up at Sora after he landed before her, speechless. She knew she should be saying something, but she couldn't seem to find her words.

Rethusa: Lady Artemis!

Rethusa and Lante came running. They had done with the revenant chasing them as fast as possible to join their Goddess.

Lante: You're...

Black Wyvern: MROOOOOH!!!

The other Black Wyvern before them roared to interrupt their conversation and started rushing towards them. It used its momentum to leap high into the air, closing in directly to where Sora and the other stood.

Artemis: Wha-!

As their speed was unfitting for a Dragon that size, Artemis and her Familia reacted late. But the Black Wyvern was aiming for Sora. It's overwhelming mass accelerated speed, swinging its claw downwards at Sora as it was about to land.

Lante: Guh...?!

Artemis and her Familia refrained from screaming, but the incoming impact made them reflexively turn their heads and cover their eyes. The Black Wyvern sneered with a triumph smile. And yet... Artemis and her Familia was doubting their own eyes, all thought that the scene in front of them was impossible.

Rethusa: No... way... H-He's still standing?

In their field of vision, holding his sword up to block the claw and still standing on his two leg was Sora. The Black Wyvern's gaze landed on Sora staring back up as if it and widened its eyes. Immediately after it did, the madness drained from its eyes and was replaced with a brief look of fear, before it returning to madly striking its claw against Sora numerous times. An impact strong enough to upturn bedrock surged forth, making Artemis and the others shriek.

Lante: Kyah?!

Sora silently continued to block the Black Wyvern's claw in order to protect them. After awhile, the Black Wyvern's barrage of attacks stopped.

Sora: Looks like your done... If you're willing to back away on your own, the better.

But the Black Wyvern refuses to give up. Soon after that, Sora was off. Dropping both his twin married blade as he leaped high into the air at a tremendous speed. The sword that he dropped didn't fall to the ground, but continue to stay floating in front of Artemis and her Familia as they all looked confused other than Artemis.

Artemis: A divine weapon...?

Artemis couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was a divine weapons. It was a weapon that was created by a god in heaven and was sent to the mortal world to help adventures. But Artemis didn't mind that right now. She was focus on the battle at hand. She had saw Sora leaped high into the air and kicked the chin of the Black Wyvern from directly below it.

Without pausing for a breath, Sora gracefully twisted his body and aimed a slashing kick with the outer edge of his foot at the opponents neck. The jet black demi dragon staggered, taking stumbling step to one side.

Sora: It skin is so rigid... Guess it wouldn't be that easy.

Sora said, frowning slightly in mid air. He had kicked it with the intention of incapacitating it, but the attack hadn't done much damage to the Black Wyvern as Sora once again leaped up and did a avalanche punch directly at the jaws of the Black Wyvern sending it to the ground.

Rethusa: He's battling a black wyvern with his bare hand?

The Black Wyvern raged, aiming a breath of fire at its opponent and the others called out to him.

Artemis: Look out!

Sora just stuck his arms and send out a blast of lightning, not bothering to even chant, deflecting the incoming fire breath. The flames that just left the the Black Wyvern's mouth went rushing back in. The Black Wyvern screamed in pained, indicating that the weakness was directing back inside its mouth.

Sora: I see...

Sora smirked and launched a ball of lightning into the Black Wyvern's mouth. At the same time, he used his 'Flashing Strike' ability to perform a sky walk in the air and move above the opponents head. He put both hands together, and swung them down with all his might.

With a loud thunk, the Black Wyvern's mouth was slammed shut, and a large explosion took place inside immediately after. An incredible amount of heat and shockwave energy was produced inside its mouth, and the Black Wyvern shook its head furiously as it bent backwards, before collapsing heavily into the ground and vanishes into ash.

Rethusa: Incredible! He defeated that Black Wyvern so easily!

Rethusa muttered in amazement along with everyone else, having watched Sora easily take care of the beast all by himself, without any need of assistance. One beat later, Sora landed on the ground safely.

Everyone: Yeeeahh!!!!

Cheers rose up. While some people were envious and others were observing calmly, in this moment, the majority of people present were filled with excitement that was almost child like. The end of a battle of legend. It was quite simply, the moment a new heroic tale was born.

(Timeskip)

With the excitement still lingered on the scene, the village was being restored and the children was saved all started smiling happily, Rethusa provide her Goddess with report.

Rethusa: We managed to clear out all the Dragons nesting in the mountain today. The local village should be safe now.

Artemis: I see... Thank you, and well done.

Rethusa: I have one more thing to tell you...

Aretmis: What is it...?

Rethusa then point her hand to the side and Artemis saw that Lante was holding Sora's hand and she was talking very lively that her voice could almost be heard throughout the entire village.

Lante: Wow! You're so strong! You defeated two black wyvern like it was nothing! Her where are you from, are you an adventurer from Orario?!

Sora: Uh...

Sora was caught off guard by the sudden outburst by the female adventurer standing in front of him. She was holding both his hand, with her eyes sparkling. She haven't even introduce herself yet, but she was talking with him like they have known each other.

Artemis: Lante...

Artemis and Rethusa then made their way to Sora and Lante and Lante saw that her Goddess were glaring at her. She was mad because they were in some sort of romantic relationship, but Sora just sweat drop by Lante outburst.

Lante: N-No, Lady Artemis?! I'm just asking why he was so strong! I realized how tall he was, and how our hand touched and I thought, "This must be fate!"

Rethusa: You say that out loud, and was still holding his hand and call it fate?

Lante then realized that the boy was still standing in front of her and saw that he was smiling awkwardly as he heard the whole thing. Her face turned red in an instant. She was blushing, and her excuse was so bad it almost hurt. And her Goddess were glaring at her, before returning her gaze to Sora. Sora noticed her gaze and gave a well-mannered bow.

Artemis: Thank you very much for your assistance in our time of need. I am Goddess Artemis, also known as the Goddess of Purity.

Sora: I'm Sora Yatagami. It was nothing...

Rethusa: Sora Yatagami?! As in the Flashing Strike?!

Rethusa word was filled with shocked as if she recognized that name and Lante looked at him with her eyes sparkling even more, while Artemis looked confused.

Sora: Ah yes... Have you heard of me?

Lante: Huh?! Who doesn't know your name?! The last survivor of the Zeus Familia!! The one that save Orario from the Great Fued!! And the one that save his Familia by unleashing an arrow of lightning so they could run away from the One Eyed Black Dragon!!

Sora: Uh...

Lante once again grabbed Sora's hand, with her eyes sparkling even more and Artemis glared at her even more.

Artemis: Lante...

Lante: Ah, I'm sorry. And I haven't introduce myself. My name is Lante, the vice commander of the Artemis Familia.

Rethusa: And I am, Rethusa. The leader of the Familia... Thank you so much for your help...

Sora: No it was nothing. I'm happy I could be of assistance...

Artemis: Anyway... Thank you so much for your help. Lante, lets go! We still need to rebuild this village first...

Artemis want to end the conversation as soon as possible. She wasn't comfortable talking with a man since she was the Goddess of Purity, that involve no interaction with man and no romance and Sora noticed it. But Lante then looked at Sora refusing to end it here.

Lante: Hey! Come with us!! Tell me all about yourself...

Sora: Um, well, if you'll have me. I'll gladly talk with you.

Rethusa: Lante! Do you even know what your saying...?

The member of the Artemis Familia all look at their patron God as she just let out a sigh.

Artemis: It is not my intention to deny you anything. If you want to be with this man over here, leave the Familia. I won't stop you.

Goddess Artemis look at not only Lante but everyone, and send them a clear message. There is a deafening silence. A sound of gentle stream coming from the nearby river is the only sound their ears pick up. When suddenly, Lante spoke up.

Lante: Lady Artemis, why do you shun love in this way?

Rethusa: Hey, Lante, cool it!

Lante: Please, tell me! I want to know!

Artemis: It is because that is who I am. I am a Goddess of Purity. The very opposite of the Goddess of Beauty... If I were to allow such activities... I would lose my very identity.

Goddess Artemis says with her remarkably clear eyes. She's the almighty Goddess, yet, it sound as though she didn't know the answer. And everyone was silence until Sora spoke up.

Sora: Love is beautiful...

Everyone then all looked at Sora and saw that he was smiling and he looked at Artemis.

Sora: It may be out of my place to say this, knowing that we just met. But, I think you should try it, Lady Artemis. No matter what people might say about you, in the end, it doesn't change who you are.

Irregular heart beats, a leading gaze and sweet cheeks... Love makes people blossom colorful flowers in their hearts. Everyone inside them, knows these symptoms as a "Longing for love". And it's to be remembered in our hearts. Sora wants Goddess Artemis to know... that love brings such feeling, joy and warmth our hearts. He keep talking passionately how wonderful love is and everyone listens to him. When Lante started agreeing with him along with the other girls and they all come to agree that 'Yes, love is amazing'.

Sora: The power of love is sometimes mysterious. It could gave us strength beyond anything we could have ever imagine. It makes us want to get stronger, to protect the ones we love. Love could change you. Just like how Lady Artemis here, she love every bit of her children...

Everyone looked at Sora surprised. How Sora explain the power of Love could triumph over anything. Even Artemis was confused by his words. She started to think if what Sora says was true. She did love her children, but is it out of love or out of just because they are Familia? Until she looked at Rethusa.

Artemis: Rethusa, do you agree?

Rethusa: I...well...um... No, I mean, yes, I agree. Love... changes you. That much is true.

Rethusa smiling as she agrees with Sora's words. After hearing the words of her children, Artemis quietly looks up the sky. Confused, or rather... longingly.

Artemis: Do you think... I would change?

Lante: Yes, I do!

Artemis: I see... If you're prepared to push the point this far, then this 'love' must be something very special indeed. I would never fall for it in reality... But I can allow myself to dream.

When her gaze is no longer at the sky, they notice that Artemis had a smile on her face. And that is all they needed. Sora's words might help their Goddess change, and that she'll be able to find her happiness.

Artemis: This turned out to be a long chat. Let's go to bed. I've taken on a job, we need to go into the uncharted area tomorrow.

Lante: Amazing! Whether it ends up being the Dungeon or dragon's den, we'll take on any challenge!

Rethusa: Don't get carried away, Lante.

Lante then looked at Sora.

Lante: Will you come with us?! Having you around will be more reassuring!!

Lante then looked at Artemis with pleading eyes, begging her to take Sora with her and Artemis just sigh.

Artemis: Whatever, if he wants to come then so be it.

Everyone smile happily and Lante looked at Sora still grabbing his hand and Sora just smile.

Sora: Then if you'll have me. I'll gladly join... But I can't stay with you for to long... I'm still on my journey after all.

Lante: No problem!

Everyone smile. Even Artemis was smiling, surrounded by the sounds of laughters with the moon shining above them. It was the day that the Artemis Familia will never forget. Lante made a wish under the moon above them. That, their ever-so pure and sharp, and most loving Goddess... meets somebody whom she deserves.

(Present)

After Sora had told how he and Artemis had encounter, Hestia fell asleep on Sora's shoulder as she was to tired to listen and Sora and Artemis just sigh.

Sora: Hehehe... She fell asleep...

Artemis: I want to thank you, Sora...

Sora: Thank me? What for?

Artemis: Because of you. Now I understand what it meant. That Love is indeed wonderful...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

827 90 61
The Name of the book explains itself.
26.8K 271 60
So, this book contains yandere mha/bnha one-shots and headcannons. Hope you enjoy reading 📖.
67.2K 1.5K 28
Book 1 Uta is Obito's son. (Everyone is already in Akatsuki beside Itachi.)
21.9K 989 25
What if a young man from Earth suddenly found himself transported into the world of Danmachi with his favorite book, the Necronomicon? This is the st...