Breaking A Rule (Stiles Stili...

By Emutroll

Stiles gets accepted into the FBI program. After knowing he has experience, the BAU picks him as the next mem... More

A/N
Invitation
Meeting The Team
Party
Hungover
First Case
Bad but Good Day
Tea Time with Garcia
Shower and Jealousy
Bye Scotty
Where Is He?
First Time
I'm Here to Help
Arsonist
Arsonists 2
You Love Him
Safe House
Truce?

I'm Fine

3K 92 8
By Emutroll

WHOO.

I'm getting released today!!!

It's still hard to walk.

"Hey can I talk to Stiles real quick?"

"Yeah," Spencer turns to me, "I'll meet you in the car.

I nod then turn back to Derek, "I already said my goodbyes, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just- are you sure you don't want the pain gone again just for a little bit?"

"I'm sure sourwolf, now... Help me to the car please."

"Okay."

He helps me get to the car then hugs ne softly one last time, "I will be visiting soon."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

"Mhm."

I open up the car door then get into the back seat with Spencer.

Derek is driving and Emily is in the passenger seat.

"How you feelin Wonder Boy?"

"Sucky. Do you think we could make a stop before going back?"

"We have to be at the plane soon."

"Okay then I'll rent a car and drive all the way back I just- I need to check up on someone."

Derek sighs, "Where to?"

"The highschool."

He looks up the address and starts driving. Once we get there I get out and so do they.

I kind of wanted to do this alone but whatever.

I walk in the school and go to the principal's office, stating that I'll be quick.

I walk out to the field to see everyone doing a practice lacrosse game. Coach has his back turned.

"Stay here guys. Please."

I limp to him and stand beside him, "Nice day huh Coach?"

He looks at me and takes a step back.

"NO."

I smile at him, "Don't worry, I'm not coming back to highschool. I got tortured and I'm going back to Quantico so I wanted to check in."

He stares at me.

"I'm fine, no arrows in the chest lately."

"That's good."

"Quantico? Isn't that the government?"

"Kind of. FBI."

"Funny that a kid getting in a lot of law trouble becomes an FBI agent."

"My file was locked. They don't know shit."

He laughs then looks at the others.

"Your team is small."

"The rest are in a different car, and that one there... That's Spencer, he's my boyfriend."

He tilts his head, "I thought you'd never come out."

I smiles, "I didn't either, especially to as many people as I have."

"Do you have my number?"

I shake my head.

"Give me your phone."

I get my phone out of my back pocket then hand it to him.

He types somerhing then hands it back, "That's my number, if you ever need to go on the run, give me a call. You can stay with me."

"Thanks Coach."

"STILINSKI?!"

I turn my head, "DANNY?!" I laugh.

He runs and picks me up in a big hug.

"Ow ow ow."

He sets me down then hugs me again, "What are you doing here man I thought you escaped this town."

"I did. For a little bit, joined the FBI, got kidnapped and brought back here. Who would've thought?"

He smiles and hugs me again, "I never got to tell you it wasn't your fault."

I hug him back, "Thank you Danny."

Spencer walks up, "Baby we have to go."

Danny and I pull away from each other.

"Baby?"

He turns to me.

"Go Stiles!!"

"Shut up."

I hug him then coach one last time then turn to the field.

"LET'S GO NUMBER 24!!!"

Spencer covers my mouth, "You're not supposed to be yelling."

I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

I smile into his hand then roll them again. He looks at Coach, "How did you handle him?"

"You're lucky, I had to handle him and his friends."

I nod then pull his hand away from my mouth, "It's true, let's go."

I'm going to miss them. I might need to take coach up on that offer though at some point.

I get on my phone. God I'm so horny. Me and Spencer haven't been able to do SHIT because everyone was trying to be in the room every single second.

I'm so horny I'm turning to Wattpad smut for help. I haven't done this in years.

I put my bag on my lap and start scrolling through some stories and not long after finding one I get hard.

"You okay?" Spencer whispers making me jump and almost drop my phone.

"Yeah why?" I whisper back.

"No reason. Can I look over your shoulder while you read?"

Fuuuuuck.

"Put a bag on your lap first."

He puts one on his lap then starts reading over my shoulder.

After a few minutes I can tell he's horny by the way he's breathing in my ear.

"We're turning this into a one or two day trip?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to stop at a hotel and sleep?"

"Probably not."

I look at Reid and kiss him, "It's going to start hurting soon, you should stop."

He looks at me and gives me puppy eyes, "I have to pee."

"Can you wait a little bit? There's a hotel not that far."

"No!! Not that hotel. If you stop at that hotel I will kill you myself."

"Jesus why not this hotel?"

"Trust me."

"Give me a reason. Wonder Boy you've been hiding a lot of shit lately."

"Fine!! I don't think going to a hotel that brags about how many people have committed suicide there is a good place to go especially when me and my friends almost died there and why are we going this way?! You're going the wrong way."

"I am?"

He pulls over to the side of the road and looks at the map, "Why would it take us this way?"

"Can I drive? Please?"

"...Sure."

Me and Derek switch spots, by now, my hard on is long gone and I'm pissed.

"I get you're FBI agents but bear with the speed here."

I take off speeding in the right direction.

"Baby your phone is ringing."

I grab my phone and answer it.

"Yah."

"You need to come back."

I step on the breaks.

"What why?!"

"Something happened and we need you back."

"Tell me what the fuck happened first!!"

I put the car in park then get out.

"Free of ears, Scott start fucking talking."

"Deaton's gone."

"Doesn't he usually disappear?"

"That's what I thought too but he was helping me at the clinic and when I got back there was blood. It's his."

"You have got to be."

I growl- Yes. I GROWL.

"You realize I have a job right? We're already fucking far dude."

"You don't have to fully come back, you have free time because of your injury. They won't let you go back until you're fully healed, and don't you have a really good hacker? Can you get her in on it without giving anything away?"

"Fuck Scott do you understand what you're doing right now?"

"I know. I'm sorry, I know you got out and everything but we need you back in. Once a member of the pack-"

"Always a member of the pack unless you betray us. Yeah I remember."

I sigh, "I will text Garcia then after we get back I'll talk to her face to face."

"Thank you."

"Mhm."

"Love you buddy-"

"Love you too. Goodbye."

I hang up and get back in the car.

"What's wrong?"

"Beacon Hills."

I go to Garcias' contact and start texting her. After I send the text, I put the car into drive then start driving again.

"Bathroom break?"

Everyone agrees. I stop at a gas station, everyone gets out; Reid helps me walk into the gas station.

Derek goes to the bathroom then me and Reid go in together.

Reid pushes me against the wall then kisses me roughly; I groan into the kiss making him give me one back in return.

I pull away, "We can't do anything in here."

"I know."

He kisses me again, this time softly then pulls away.

"I didn't know you could be rough."

"Well you have more to learn, I know you've been trying to get my quote on quote kinky side out."

"I am."

He smiles then kisses my head, "Bathroom."

"Right."

I pee then so does he, we exit then go back to the car. Derek pumping gas into the car while Emily is eating.

"Hey pretty boys."

"Hey, Reid can I have a second with Derek?"

"Mhm."

He gets inside the car and I lean against the car looking at Derek.

"What's up kid? I can tell something's been bothering you."

"I'm sorry for blowing up ealier, I've been having issues with my anger and I'm working on it but the more stressed I get the quicker I get angry with people and in highschool it wasn't that great either because I was always stressed and-"

"Kid breathe."

I nod and take a breath.

"I've been having an issue with it and I just- I want to talk to Reid about it but I don't want him to think I'm a bad boyfriend or break up with me."

"He's Reid. He'd tell you if he wants to break up with you, and if you want to talk to him you should. You can always text him what you can't say out loud."

"I can?"

"Of course, it's easy. Although I do have a question."

I know where this is going.

"Yes?"

"Three actually. You knew the guy that tortured you and your friend but you wouldn't tell us a name, why? You asked us to turn off the camera, again, why? And the last one, when did you and Spencer start dating?"

"I wouldn't give you a name because even in the past, when we gave someone his name he ended up free or he'd disappear and come back 10 times harder. I can't fully explain why I asked you to turn off the camera but I knew something bad was about to happen and I didn't want Reid to see. And we haven't been dating that long; after about 2 months of me being at the BAU."

He finishes putting the gas in the car then looks at me.

"You need to start relaxing more."

"Yeah I can't do that."

"Why?"

"Because when I finally relax something bad happens."

"It happens to all of us."

"Yeah but it's been happening to me since my mom died."

He puts his hand on my shoulder, "Still need to relax. I'll take over driving, you sit back by your boyfriend and text him everything you want to yell. If you too end up having sex in the car though, I'll be the one to kill you."

I chuckle, "We haven't had sex ye-"

His eyes widen.

"Wait no I didn't say that."

"Wow so you guys are just- Wow."

"Don't tease him about it yet, it's my job. Once we have sex then you can tease him."

"Sounds like a plan."

He gets in and I open the backseat. I sit by Reid and pull my phone out texting him.

"Do you think I'm a bad boyfriend?"

He looks at his phone, after he reads it, he turns and looks at me; then going to text.

"Why would you think that?"

Now here comes the hardest part.

"Because of my anger issues. I've been getting more angry and lashing out at people."

"The people who've been putting more and more pressure on you? Baby think about that for a second."

"But the pressure they give me is supposed to help, it's supposed to keep me focused not more mad."

He looks at me again.

"Baby, no It's not. You don't deserve all the pressure you're getting, when we get home we can absolutely talk more and relax if you want to, until then we can stay in this car and cuddle."

I smile and take off my seatbelt laying down on him with my head on his lap, "Thank you Morgan."

"Anytime kid."

"What?"

I smiles at Spencer, "Just some advice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2K 16
[TAMAMLANDI] Ruhun bedenden ayrılması; farklı hayatlar, farklı karakterler, farklı hisler ve farklı aşklar... Bunun sonucunda ne gibi değişikliklere...
390K 9.9K 40
{COMPLETED} Stiles gets kicked out of the pack for being a weak, useless, human. A few days later, he disappears without a trace. The pack doesn't se...
12.8K 295 8
Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski best friends but nether of them know they are really brothers twins. What will they do when they find out will they...
109K 3.5K 11
Stiles fled to the big apple after he was possessed- he couldn't handle it, knowing that he was the one who killed Allison and Aiden. There, he gets...