Things Are Different (Sequel...

By Anime-Books_For_Days

This is a sequel to 'Forget Me'. I think this will take place after a year of her coming back. And maybe, jus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Announcement!
Untitled Part 16

Chapter 7 (Lemon)

2.4K 38 50
By Anime-Books_For_Days

Remember this is a lemon chapter. You can either read it or wait until Chapter 8 comes out. I'm going to put a lot of stars so you don't have to read parts of it. But just know that Chapter 8 is the day after they did it. ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★********************************************************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★******************************************* ***************--**-*********************************************--**-*************************************************************************************************************************************************-**********---***-*-********---*-**********-****************************************************--************************************************&&**&************************************************************************************************************************************************-*-**********************************************************************----**********************************************************★*********************☆****************************★*******************************************

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is:

No One's POV

Beast Boy's hand traveled up to Raven's neck, pulling her closer to him, if that was possible. Then he pulled her down towards the bed and climbed on top of her. He could feel a tightness in his pants. What did you expect from a nineteen year old?

Raven placed her hand on his upper arm, feeling all the muscles there. She wrapped her leg around his waist and pulled him down onto her.

He couldn't get enough of her. He started to kiss down to her neck, sucking on her collarbone, creating a hickey. His hands moved up and down her body, hungrily feeling her. Then he started playing with the practically invisible zipper of her leotard, while Raven played with the hem of his shirt. He suddenly sat up and yanked his shirt over his head and started to kiss her again.

Raven felt every single inch of his body. He moaned slightly in Raven's mouth. Her touch was electric and ran like a current through him. He didn't even know how he had survived all that time in the past without her.

He slowly pulled down the zipper of her leotard and felt her back. It was smooth, but there were the scars that Slade and Terra had left her her. She shivered under his touch. He gently started to pull her leotard off her. First her arms and then down her smooth legs. Then he pinned her down and looked up and down her body, making Raven feel a little self-conscious.

"Rach, you look beautiful, don't worry." Beast Boy said noticing her looking away from him. He then placed a kiss on each one of her scars, which made Raven shiver even more. He crawled back up and attacked her lips once again. Then lowered his head to the swell of her breast and kiss there. Raven moaned in delight. She had never felt like this. She had never felt so wanted.

Beast Boy reached behind her and undid her bra. Her breast were pale and perky. He instantly sucked on her right breast, while gently groping her left breast. Raven moaned, she had never felt like this. This was good. Beast Boy then switched breast and gave the other the same treatment.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe how responsive Raven is. Beast Boy thought out loud in his head.

Raven simply laughed a little, causing Beast Boy to look at her strangely, then he remembered that she could hear him. He blushed and simply went back to her breast.

Meanwhile, Raven's hand slid down to Beast Boy's pants. His hardened member was pressing against Raven's opening, almost dry humping her. Her hand slipped inside his pants and she slowly started to stroke him. Beast Boy gasped and then moaned under her gentle touch. Raven took this as an opportunity to flip them over. Now she was on top.

She's so sexy when she takes control. Beast Boy thought.

"Really?" Raven asked and then kissed him passionately not giving him the opportunity to answer her. She slowly pulled his pants off. He was left in his boxers with his hardened member protruding against them. Soon she took those off as well.

She then slid down and took his length into her mouth. Beast Boy groaned loudly, loving this feeling. He felt Raven teasing him, while she sucked on him. He suddenly grabbed at her hair and started to yank her head up and down his shaft. Raven soon kept up and then smacked his hand away. He let go and felt his release coming soon.

"Raven! Oh, Raven, I'm about to come."

Raven continued to suck his astonishing nine-inch member and then palmed his testicles in her hands.

That did the trick. Beast Boy felt it coming. He knew he was about to. He moaned and then released his seed into her mouth, while he screamed, "Raven!"

Raven, not knowing what to do, simply swallowed all of it, then she crawled back up and kissed him.

Beast Boy slid his hand down to her womanhood, it was smooth and was wet. He slid her black panties down her legs and then he rubbed her. Flicking at her clit. Raven gasped at this new feeling. Beast Boy deepened the kiss, loving the way he was making Raven squirm.

"Oh, Gar. Mmm..." Raven moaned in his ear. This made Beast Boy softly pinch her, causing Raven to let out a tiny scream. He silenced it by kissing her again.

I plan on doing to you what you did to me, Beast Boy thought out loud wanting Raven to hear him. Then he flipped them over so he was on top once again.

Raven moaned against his mouth. He then placed hot kisses on her neck and then sucked on both of her hard nipples. Then he went lower, and lower, until he reached her opening. He placed his nose against her vagina, sniffing her arousal, intoxicating Beast Boy and his inner Beast. "Mmm, smells so sweet."

Raven looked down at him and blushed deeply. Beast Boy then grabbed her hips and pulled her up to him. He slowly put his tongue into her, tasting her, teasing her. Raven moaned and groaned loudly. This is amazing, Raven thought.

Well, thank you. Now, shh, I'm trying to enjoy my meal, Raven. Beast Boy said to her through his mind.

Raven blushed madly, but stayed quiet, allowing only her moans to escape her.

Beast Boy then started to nibble on Raven's clit, causing her to moan louder. He continued this for a while.

Then Raven felt her own release coming. There was an intense feeling in her gut and she felt herself getting wetter. She gripped onto the sheets as if it depended on her life. Beast Boy noticed this and then sucked harder. Raven breathed heavily and then felt herself come. Beast Boy gladly lapped up all her juices. He looked up at Raven sexily, "Mmm, Rae, that was delicious."

He slid back up and gave her a heated kiss. Raven wrapped her legs around his waist, while Beast Boy played with her breast. Raven moaned and then felt Beast Boy's head rubbing softly against her opening. It felt pleasurable. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. They were both fighting for dominance with their tongues.

Suddenly Beast Boy pulled away and looked Raven in the eye, asking for her permission. Raven smiled warmly and nodded. Beast Boy spread her legs wider apart and positioned himself above her. He looked into her eyes as he softly pushed himself in. Raven groaned and shut her eyes tight at this new sensation.

Raven, I want to claim your virginity without a condom, but then I'll have to put one on. Is that okay? He asked through his mind to not have her talk.

Raven nodded slowly. Okay, that's fine.

Don't worry, I love you. If it's too much, we'll stop.

No, it's okay. I'm okay. I trust you.

Beast Boy smiled and then felt her barrier, he looked at her for confirmation, she nodded. You don't have to ask my permission for everything, Gar.

Beast Boy almost pulled out all the way before he thrusted back, breaking her barrier. Raven cried out, Beast Boy kissed her. I know it hurts, Raven. It's okay. I love you. I love you. I love you. He stayed buried in her so they both can get accustomed to it. Finally Raven moved her hips, telling him she was ready.

Beast Boy grinned, then reached over to the nightstand, pulling a condom out. He removed himself from inside Raven and slipped it on quickly. Raven, meanwhile, was getting use to the new space between her legs. Strange...

Suddenly, Beast Boy appeared in front of her. She kissed him and then they aligned themselves. Beast Boy nibbled on the hickey he had made earlier, causing Raven to moan. Then he thrusted. Slowly and gentle at first but then gradually picked up the pace as Raven's cries turned into pleasing moans.

"Oh, Gar, faster..." Raven said giving him the permission to go harder as well.

Beast Boy complied and went as fast and deep as he could. Which was pretty much driving Raven over the edge. She was moaning his name repeatedly which made Beast Boy go faster with each thrust.

Suddenly Raven gasped as Beast Boy hit a certain spot. He had found her G-spot. Beast Boy noticed this and repeatedly hit the spot. Now this was driving her way over the edge. Beast Boy was groaning and whispering her name. Her vagina was so warm and wet and tight, it was heaven for him.

Raven soon started to meet each one of his thrusts. Beast Boy's inner Beast growled and purred at this feeling. Suddenly, he found himself underneath Raven, she had flipped them so she was on top.

So sexy...

Raven then started to rock her hips back and forth, up and down. Beast Boy stared at her bouncing breast. He couldn't but to sit up and kissed them roughly, while his hands went to her thighs. He then got an idea and put two fingers inside Raven. She gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck, going faster.

Beast Boy continued to rub her as she rode him. He sucked on each one of her nipples, loving the way they bounced up and down. It was mesmerizing. The only sound heard in the room were their moans, heavy breathing, groans, and the creaking of the bed.

Soon they both were reaching their peaks. Raven's walls tightened themselves around Beast Boy.

"Oh, Gar. I'm about to—"

"I know, me too. Just let it go."  Beast Boy said biting down on the hickey he had made.

This caused Raven to moan loudly and then she finally found her release, "Gar!"

Beast Boy continued to thrust his fingers and self inside her, and soon he reached his climax and came, screaming "Raven!" He fell against the bed, taking Raven with him. She sighed and laid her head on his chest. He was still buried within inside her, but they both were too tired to move.

"That was amazing, Rae." Beast Boy said breathless.

"I know." Raven said and snuggled up against him.

He wrapped his arm around her pulling her even closer.

"I love you, Rach."

"I love you too, Gar."

They shared one last kiss as they drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 30
Sequel to Mamas Boy. When being apart from someone you love is hard, you push through it because that's love. But.. He forgot about me. What am I goi...
151K 3.5K 28
Living together doesn't necessarily mean that you have to really LIKE your roommates. That's quite clear with Raven and Beast Boy's rocky relationshi...
902 45 30
This is a work in progress. Kept--is the sequel to WORTH, a Gray Zone novel. You must read WORTH before this book or it will make very little sense...
45 0 19
This is a sequel to you have forgotten me, if you haven't read that then read that and then come back to this or this will make no sense, well that's...