FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

BROKEN BONES

11.7K 576 88
By jimjam_jimin

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was stroking jimin's hair lying down beside him on my bed as he slept peacefully. I was thankful that he's calm now and not panicking. I kept stroking his soft silk hair looking at his beautiful features and I felt my heart beating louder. He is so beautiful!

But suddenly I remembered when my eyes went down to his bruises making me seethe with rage. I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard but first I need to take care of jimin. I can't leave him alone like that. He's gonna stay with me until his parents come back from their business trip.

I got up from the bed and took out the first aid box from the bathroom and sat beside jimin. I gently took care of the bruises on his neck, my mind making up plans on how to kill his pathetic excuse of a dance teacher. After I was done with his neck i slowly took care of his wrists which bruised due to forcefully pulling all while making sure not to wake jimin up.

I pulled jimin's shirt up a bit to check for any bruises on his stomach or chest but thankfully there was none. I adjusted jimin's shirt again and sat beside him thinking.

Then I pulled out my phone and dialled my father's number who was in his office right now. After a few he picked up.

" Yeah jungkook what's wrong son?" Dad asked.

" I need you to do something dad"

" What is it?" He asked confused

" You know the serendipity dance studio right?" I asked him.

" Oh yeah I know it. Isn't it the one where jimin takes classes as well?" He asked.

" Right. So I want you to talk to the owner to fire one of their teacher Mr. Kang." I said with no space for argument.

" What? Jungkook where is this coming from? And what do you have anything to do with the dance studio? And who is this Mr. Kang?" My father bombarded me with questions as i just rolled his eyes but tried not to show my annoyance.

I need my father he's the most influential person in Korea. He can do anything and I mean it anything.

" That Mr. Kang is a bastard I want him gone.....NOW! " I said with gritted teeth.

" How do you even know this guy? And what did he do?"

" He's jimin's contemporary teacher......" I started but he cut me off.

" So? ......this is not a reason to fire someone." Dad said and I again rolled my eyes.

" Will you let me finish?"

" Okay okay speak." He said.

" He's jimin contemporary dance teacher and that bastard tried to rape jimin!!! Like can you believe that?! I wanna fucking kill him!" I gritted.

" What?! How do you know that?!"

"Dad what kind of stupid question is that? Jimin told me obviously. You should have seen the way he was crying and shaking and his dark purple bruises. Do something make that bastard fired!!"

" Oh my god is jimin fine now?........fine I'll talk to the owner. But did you talked to jimin first about this. I think it'll be better if he complains against the teacher."

" No that teacher is the best one in their studio they wouldn't let him go just for a student's complaint. They'll just manipulate jimin. They need some solid pressure from someone powerful." I said and dad hummed.

" Fine I'll do it now! Don't worry just take care of jimin. Is your mom home yet?"

" No not yet......but do it as soon as possible dad!" I said and muttered and okay before hanging up.

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

It was at night when Mr. Kang was walking out of a convience store after buying some ramyeon. He was having a particularly bad day. Today he was fired out of his job as the dance teacher. He knew it was because of jimin. But he still didn't learn his lesson. If he can he will do it again. That time the slut ran away but this time if he will catch jimin he's gonna fuck him like he always wished for.

He was walking with a sour mood due to his job. When suddenly around six  bikes pulled around him. Startled he looked at the people to see them stopping there bikes around him in circle. Their faces were not visible all wearing black clothes with leather jacket and a helmet on their head making it impossible to look at their faces.

" Come on guys we finally catched up to our target." One of them said and Mr. Kang gulped begning to get scared.

He knew this was some sort of gang. And did he hear target?! Fuck!!

" W..what do you guys need? I don't have much money but you can take whatever I have please let me go." He begged them pathetically as they just laughed at his face.

" We don't need your money you fucking rapist!! We got paid ten times more of what you have right now just to beat the shit out of you." One of the biker said.

Mr. Kang panicked he began to run but before he can , one of the man grabbed him harshly, throwing him on the floor and stepped on his chest roughly with his shoes.

" Ahhh!!!! Let me go! What did I do to you!!" Kang shouted but the man kept on putting pressure on his chest with his foot making him breathless.

" Tch tch.......don't worry kang. It's nothing personal...... we're just doing what we are asked to do."  The biker mocked and Kang started coughing loudly due to the pressure of the foot on his chest.

The man removed his foot from kang's chest and asked gestured his other companions to come forward.

All five of them came forward with baseball bats in their hands and one of them gave a baseball bat to the sixth one who has his foot on kang's chest.

" Make a video.....like jk said. We need to send it to him." The man said as one of them took out their phone to record the scene.

" No!!! No please let me go let me go please!!" Kang thrashed on the floor trying to get up but the man flinged his bat at kang's knees with so much force it's probably broken.

"AHHH!!!!!"

The other four came forward and joined the man as one of them recorded everything on his phone.

They flinged the bat at his legs, his thighs, knees, stomach, arms almost every where on his body.

His bones were probably broken just like jk told them to. By the time they were done with him kang was coughing blood on the road. Nobody saw them as they were in an alley and it was night time so not much people passed by their.

One of them crouched down beside kang grabbing his hair roughly.

" You shouldn't have touched him.......... it's a little message from our boss. " He warned and landed a last punch on kang's face before getting up.

" Send me the video." The man asked the one who was recording after he had the video on his phone he send it to jungkook and dialled his number.

" Hello. Is it done Sean?" jungkook asked the man.

" Yes it's done jk....we even send you the video. This pathetic excuse of a human is here coughing blood." Sean said laughing and jungkook chuckled darkly along with him.

" Did you made sure to break almost every bone of his body?"

" Yup we did....don't worry we did it just like you told us jk."

" Good job.....I hope you guys have got your payment"

" Yes we did." Sean said and jungkook hummed befor hanging up.

Basically jungkook's father isn't an angel. He is a rich and cunning businessman. You can't just think that he build his whole empire by playing fair. No one can build such a powerful empire by being innocent. You have be a little bit of corrupt if you want to become the king. How else do you think Mr. Jeon became the richest and most successful businessman of Korea.

To reach the top you need to remove your competition first and that's why jungkook's father have made this whole gang of assassins if someone bothers him or his business. And obviously he tells jungkook everything who's also not a saint at all as jungkook is the only heir of his empire after all. He's the one who's gonna take care of the business after his father. Jungkook knew about the gang his father made and he even is friends with them. The whole gang respects jungkook a lot.

So since jungkook was mad that someone have the audacity to hurt his jimin then he have to show them not to mess with him.  His father got to know about it but he didn't said anything. He always let's jungkook do what he wants. And his father know not to interfere in jungkook's business when it involves jimin. His father also kinda wanted that kang to suffer since he has seen jimin grow up right in front of him, jimin is like his own son.

Jungkook ordered the gang to beat up kang till he's almost near death but don't kill him as well. Since he wanted to torchure kang. Instant death is not painful at all. What's fun in that. He wanted kang to suffer when almost all bones of his body will be broken he wanted him to feel the pain for the fear that he instilled in his Jiminie. No one dares to hurt jimin in jungkook's presence. And he'll make sure that it stays that way forever.

                  TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.6K 48
[completed] see, taehyung likes jimin but not in that way, but jimin likes jungkook in more than just one way, and jungkook likes taehyung a certain...
229 1 19
Kim Taehyung a mature yet cute, adorable and sassy boy.But behind his cute nature is hidden a dark past which dreads him. Jeon Jungkook a cold and ar...
15.8K 941 11
Jungkook and Jimin have been best friends since they where babies. Jungkook had grown feelings for the elder but was afraid to tell the other. Jimin...
3.2K 185 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...