Azur Lane: Sword and Shield (...

By Emerarudo_Spurashu

"N-No... please... Don't do this... Don't leave us..." Iowa begged. (Y/n) gave a sad smile and kissed her. "I... More

Bio
Prolouge: The Last Stand
Chapter 1: Encounter (Rewritten)
Chapter 2: Rest
Chapter 3: Meeting an Ash (Rewritten)
Chapter 4: The Negotiation
Announcement!
Chapter 6: We've Met Again
Chapter 7: Alterprise
Chapter 8: And then this happens...
Chapter 9: Post-battle Intermission
Chapter 9.5: If (Y/n) Had Affinity Lines
Chapter 10: A Good Time🍋
Chapter 11: Wisconsin Tries To Cook
Chapter 12: Meeting
Chapter 13: Telling The Truth

Chapter 5: Azur Lane

5.3K 92 234
By Emerarudo_Spurashu

(Y/n)'s ship lead the fleet as they sailed towards Azur Lane, which was located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Quite far from Japan, but he and his wives don't mind travelling long distances.

The male kansen himself was on top of turret number one, staring over the horizon, thinking about a certain thing that has been disturbing him for a long time.

(Y/n): 'Why does the sun set above the horizon if the Earth is flat?'

...A mind-boggling question indeed.

Iowa: (Y/n)~

Unfortunately for him, his peaceful time was interrupted by Iowa. The battleship inched towards (Y/n) and hugged him, intentionally pressing her 'balloons' against his back in an attempt to tease him.

(Y/n): Tap the breaks, Iowa.

Iowa: Come on now, Mr. Serious. Stop being so tense all the time.

(Y/n): Isn't that the case with you?

Iowa: ...Touché.

(Y/n): If you're worried about me, I'm fine. Relax.

Iowa lets go and joined to his side, clearly not believing him. She grabbed his hand and held it with hers (unprotected, of course, since they're already married).

Iowa: I know how you feel, (Y/n). But please, let us help you. I'm your wife, (Y/n). Don't carry all the burden.

(Y/n): *sigh* Don't worry so much, Iowa. I can handle myself just fine.

Iowa: I know, but even you, the "Mad Titan", aren't invincible.

New Jersey: Heya!

New Jersey joined in with them, while a grumbling Wisconsin and a smirking Missouri was trailing in behind her.

(Y/n): *smirks* Finally won an UNO match against Wisconsin, huh?

Missouri: Yep! It was so refreshing after suffering many defeats!

Wisconsin: You win this time. ONLY this time.

Iowa: We're here.

Iowa pointed over the horizon, with all of them following where she was pointing at. They soon caught a glimpse of an island, slowly getting bigger and bigger as they got near.

(Y/n): *mumbles* I hope their Commander is not a prick.

Approaching the docks, some shipgirls were looking at the new ships, especially the one in the middle - which is the USS Montana itself. Waiting among them was a black-haired woman in a white uniform, which can be easily identified as their Commander.

As soon as the ships docked, (Y/n) jumped off from his ship and landed right in front of the brown-haired woman, while the Iowa-class simply got out of their ships like a normal person.

(Y/n) and the black-haired woman stared at each other's eyes, causing the air around them to become tense. However, with (Y/n) being much more taller than her, he easily overpowered her piercing stare with his.

???: So, you must be Montana?

(Y/n): USS Montana, BB-67. However, I prefer you call me (Y/n). You must be the Commander that Enterprise was talking about.

???: Correct. I'm Commander Alexandra Smith of Azur Lane.

(Y/n): It's a pleasure to meet you, Commander.

Alexandra: The feeling's mutual, (Y/n).

The two shook hands with each other, easing the tense atmosphere between them. Iowa and the others came shortly and approached them.

(Y/n): *gestures at the Iowa-class* I'm pretty sure you know them.

Alexandra: Ah, yes. The Iowa-class battleships. I'm pretty sure Yamato would be honored to meet you.

New Jersey/Missouri: Yamato's here, too? That's cool!

Wisconsin: Not surprising.

Iowa: I'm looking forward to meet her, actually.

Alexandra: Very well, then. We'll talk at the meeting room. Follow me, please. Enterprise, Eugen, with me. The rest of you are dismissed.

The others went with their own ways, while Enterprise and Eugen stayed as ordered. While they were walking, a dry leaf suddenly landed on (Y/n)'s cheek. Instead of swatting it away, he grabbed the leaf and ate it with a blank face.

Minutes later, they all have arrived at their destination. As they entered the office, they were greeted by six individuals who were expecting their arrival. The said individuals looked at the new arrivals with great interest, especially at (Y/n).

In the middle, a blonde-haired girl wearing a uniform akin to the uniform of the Kriegsmarine. The noticeable parts of her uniform are her wool cape, the badge on her left shoulder, and her black thigh high socks. She carries a scepter displaying what can be perceived as the banner of Ironblood (essentially the flag of Norway but with black instead of blue).

To the right was a girl with a long curly blonde hair and has blue eyes. She wears a black headband with red linings, white bows and a red & gold crown on top of her head. In addition to that, she wears a white frilled high-collar with a black choker and a blye ribbon with a royal brooch, a dark blue tight strapless shirt with frilled ends and yellow outlines. To top it all off, she had a white frilled skirt, whit thigh-high frilled socks with blue ribbons, red pumps, black armsleeves with a bulky cuffs and white frilled gloves with blue ribbons.

(Y/n)/Iowa/New Jersey/Missouri/Wisconsin: 'Something tells me that she's gonna be a brat...'

Standing behind her was a girl similar to the other, having a petite frame and a flat chest. She has a long light-brown hair with two frontlocks tied by a blue band with white linings and a pair of animal ear-like hair on top of her head, and has purple eyes. She also wears a dark purple military jacket with red & yellow epaulettes, red & yellow cuffs and white frills over a gray crop top, a white & dark-purple yellow-buttoned tail-coated dress, a black side-tie bikini bottom, white folded socks, white rubber shoe with red ribbons and white gloves. She wears a long white scarf wrapped around her neck.

On the left was a woman with fox ears and tails, wearing a red kimono with some traditional Japanese designs, though her kimono showed some cleavage. She was holding a kiseru on her left hand, which explains the scent.

Behind her was also a woman with fox ears and tails, though her kimono was bluish with traditional designs, and the chest part was hanging dangerously low. She was the complete opposite from her counterpart because she was having a sleepy expression, instead of having a stern one.

Blonde German: Guten Morgen. I am Bismarck, the leader of Ironblood.

New Jersey: Nice to meet ya!

Blonde British Brat: *stands up and points her pole thing* Hmph. You look decent, stranger. I shall intoduce myself, so listen very carefully! I am Queen Elizabeth, the leader of Royal Navy!

(Y/n)/Iowa/New Jersey/Missouri/Wisconsin: *nods simultaneously* 'A brat indeed.'

Alexandra: Elizabeth! Show some respect!

Queen Elizabeth: *sits down* Hmph!

New Jersey: 'Child.'

Divine Marksman: I'm sorry about that, mister. Anyways, I am Warspite, the second of Queen Elizabeth-class battleships.

(Y/n): Don't apologize. I've dealt even bigger brats than her.

Queen Elizabeth: *gasps* YOU DISRESPECFUL-

Alexandra: *glares at Queen Elizabeth* Say another word and you're done for, Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth: *gulps*

Kiseru Lady: *sigh* I guess it's time for me to introduce myself. I am Yamato, the lead ship of Yamato-class battleships.

Sleepy Fox: *yawns* And I am Shinano, the third of the Yamato-class... Although I was meant to be the third battleship of the class-

(Y/n): You were converted in a carrier instead, correct?

The faction leaders looked at the male kansen in mild surprise, wondering how did he know her history.

Shinano: How... did you know that?

(Y/n): You're not the only one cursed with knowledge.

Iowa: *tilts her head and mumbles* Where did I hear that line again?

Alexandra: Anyways, now that we've introduced ourselves, let's go straight to the point. Take a seat first.

The new arrivals did so, occupying the unused couch except for (Y/n) who simply stood behind the now seated Iowa-class with his arms crossed.

Alexandra: As you already know it, High Command had taken a great interest with you, especially with (Y/n).

(Y/n): Don't tell me its their first time seeing a male kansen?

Alexandra: Correct. And what intrigues us further is the Iowa-class. They simply remained as museum ships here.

Bismarck: Are you perhaps from another timeline?

Missouri: To tell you the truth, yes.

Yamato: What happened back in your world, if I may ask?

Silence. An eerie silence.

Yamato: ...I'm sorry for asking.

New Jersey: No, it's fine. We're just not in the mood to talk about it.

Yamato nodded, while Enterprise stared at the powerhouses with mild interest and suspicion.

Alexandra: Anyways, the second reason why we invited you here is-

Wisconsin: You want us to join Azur Lane?

Eugen: *raises an eyebrow* Do you have psychic powers or something?

Wisconsin: No, but we know how this works. We can outsmart your outsmarting.

Queen Elizabeth: You're quite cocky for an outworlder.

Wisconsin: Shut up, child.

Shinano: OOF.

Eugen: Apply cold water to that burn.

Alexandra: Look, we're being serious here! I want you to join Azur Lane. You can help us fight the Sirens with your weaponry.

Wisconsin: So, you're offering us to join to become your cannon fodders? If that's the case, then no, we're not gonna join. The Azur Lane back in our timeline treats us better.

Bismarck: Wait-

Alexandra: *slams hands on the table* That is not what I meant!

Iowa: Calm down, Wisconsin. They're just viewing us as potential threats since we popped out of nowhere, so they want to keep their eyes on us until we gained their trust.

New Jersey: You don't trust us even though we proved that we are on your side? Now that's just hurtful.

Alexandra: ... *sigh*

(Y/n): Let's just go straight to the point because this is giving me a headache, and I'm hungry.

Everyone: ...

(Y/n): We'll join you, not because we want to, but because we have to. But if you dare mess with us, I'll shove my fucking cannons up on your asses and fire. Got it?

Alexandra and the shipgirls on the Azur Lane side could only nod at the threat, feeling a chill run down their spine.

(Y/n): *smiles joyfully as if nothing happened at all* Great! Now, where's the cafeteria?

---

Word Count: 1725 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 67 7
After a long struggle to get his life started, Jacob makes his way to a Naval base known as Azur Lane, made up of the Eagle Union camp and Royal Navy...
4.2K 70 14
Feb/14/2026 - The Human-siren War has Gone for 2 Decades Now, It Finally Ended with Sirens Pushing the Humans of the Waters and Lands. and the Ship-H...
23.2K 697 32
During the War Against the Siren's, Essex and some shipgirls including Enterprise were ambushed by a Huge Siren Fleet while they are heading to Pearl...
2.5K 58 6
It's times of Azur Lane, old Azur Lane. The same thing as ever, the fight against the Sirens was exhausting, the shipgirls were already getting tired...