𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐍𝐨 || 𝐊�...

By iiLovelyDoveii

-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝Loving him was a losing game❞ "You still love my sister, right?" You said, smiling bitt... More

→𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
→𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
→𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
| 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧
| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬
| 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
| 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭
| 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭
| 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞
| 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
| 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
| 𝐇𝐢𝐦
| 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
|𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝
|𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝
| 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟
| 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧
| 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
| 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐘𝐞𝐬
| 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞
| 𝐍𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝

680 50 3
By iiLovelyDoveii

Play When I was your man by Bruno Mars

Chapter 14

.

.

.

Flashback, 2XXX

" I can't feel my legs even. You go and buy please" You showed puppy eyes at Ria. Both of you were debating to buy coffees from the café but none of you didn't wanted to step out from the car. Both of you were lazy sloths!

"fine!" Ria groaned annoyingly before stepping out from the car. You smiled happily, before closing your eyes to relax a bit. 

Adjusting her side bag from a one hand, Ria was about to open the door of the café when someone opened the door from inside. 

Ria gasped at once and backed away with a step

"Oh I'm sorry" It was a boy, who showed up. Ria's lips slightly parted seeing the angel beside her. He was non other than the Kim Taehyung. 

 "It's okay" Ria lowered her gaze, smiling recurringly and opened the door again.

"Um, wait" It was again that same boy. Ria took her hands away from the door holder and turned back at him. Her cheeks slightly blushed and bit a corner of a her lips to stop herself.  

"Yeah?" Ria remarked.

 "Can't you remember me?" And then Ria was hella confused. It was the first time she saw him but he's asking whether she can remember him. 

"Ah-No? I guess" Ria nervously shuttered her words. Well, that's the truth. "Oh my bad, but can I have your number?" Taehyung smiled, scratching the back of his neck. 

Ria was stunned. Just a guy whom she saw just once is now asking her number. but how can she deny a request from the handsome boy like him? Sure, she was attracted to him. 

"S-sure"

 It's then all the misunderstand started...

"By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung" He showed his hand for a brief handshake when Ria accept it shyly. "I'm...Lee Ria" She spoke with a bit low voice earning a chuckle from Taehyung. "W-why?" Ria asked, with a timid voice. "You're so cute" Ria bite her lower lip and lowered gaze in shyness. Both changed their numbers each other. Unknowingly a smile crept from Ria's lips seeing the name on her recent saved contacts. Taehyung.

"I'll text you when I get back home. Till then Bye!" Taehyung said with an hurry and winked her at the end. Ria almost shut her eyes and looked away, with blushing cheeks. Then she got hit by that you're waiting for the coffee from inside the car. 

She bought to coffees right away and headed towards her car, still dreaming and going through the scenario just happened few minutes. "What it took so long!?" You shriecked out once Ria step into the car. "Shut it! It was crowded inside" She lied. She had to...

||

"Aish! Ria!! Can't you just mute your damn phone?! Who's messaging you this much?" Ria's eyes widened as she saw you getting up from the couch and was going to grab the phone. Without letting you to take it, She took the phone and muted the notifications. 

"Who the hell is it?" You asked, with a glare. Until that day, she hasn't got this much of notifications in her entire life. Taehyung was continuously messaging Ria from the moment she got back home. 

"My friend" Ria muttered, grabbing her stuff to leave the room. She can't reply back to Taehyung when you're inside the room with her. "Where are you going?" You asked, raising your eye brow. 

Ria dropped the pile of books on to the table which was in her hands. "Can you please stop asking me questions, Y/n?" She was loosing her patience by now and that's something weird. She never gets mad easily. 

You knitted your eye brows at her new mode of behavior. Your eyes travelled along with the Ria's figure which left the room, banging the door with a high thud. You gasped at the moment. What happened to her?

___________________

Hey hey! Sorry for late updates sksks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.5K 41
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
168K 7.6K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
16.7K 1K 43
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲? ❝We were m...
17.9K 1.5K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...