š‡šŽšš„š˜ ! š™¢š™–š™§š™«š™šš™” ļæ½...

By cryingcvpids

š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜¦!š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜µš˜“ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜¶š˜“. š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ŗš˜“š˜©š˜¦š˜„ š˜£š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ More

BEGINNING
WRITTEN FOR WHO
LIGHT FEELINGS P. P
FOR YOU, MY DEAR S. R
FAVORITE NIGHTS S. S
SLEEPLESS S. W
WARMTH C. E
LOVELY T. H
TERRIBLE SINGING X. S
BUS SIGN B. K
EXHAUSTED T. S
THUNDER C. E
SMILES C. B
COMFORT X. S
RELAX P. P

SICK DAYS P. P

807 12 0
By cryingcvpids

SICK DAYS | P. PARKER

· · · · · · · · · · ღ

I was walking to school when I got a message from Peter. The message read "Hey Y/N, I won't be at school today, feeling a bit sick. I'll see you tomorrow though! Love you"

Once I read the message, I immediately stopped and started to go to the store, wanting to get something for him to eat, like chicken noodle soup.

When I entered, I got what I needed quickly then made my way to Peter's apartment. Aunt May was probably there right now.

Knocking on the door, I silently tap my foot waiting for Aunt May to answer. To my surprise, Peter was the one who answered. He looked surprised to see me.

"Y/N! Why are you here?" He quickly asked.

"Peter, I'm here to help take care of you. I mean, you are sick."

"You should be at school, not taking care of me! I'm sure I can take care of myself!"

"You're sure?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I chuckle before talking again. "I'll go back when I know you'll be fine alone."

I step into the apartment removing my shoes before setting everything I got on the table. "Why do you have bags?" He asked curiously look at them.

"Well, I bought some soup and chocolates for you to eat. Come on, let's go to your room." While he walks ahead of me, I take a good look at him. You can just tell he's sick by his appearance.

Peter laid in his bed while I got him some soup. "Here, eat this. It's chicken noodle soup."

"Thank you Y/N. What would I do without you?" He asked jokingly, smiling at me.

"Nothing." I slightly laugh before smiling back at him. "I should probably go to school now huh."

"I'll call you later."

I get up but before walking to his door, I kiss his forehead, "Get well."

Now let's hope I'm not sick next.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 550 25
"hyungie do you-" "go away I don't want you here"
2.6K 75 18
This is a book that will never be finished. Among the letters you will see my path and the true colors of Wicca. Look up to the stars my dear reader...
146K 3.6K 27
Embark on Y/n's journey as he navigates the dangerous and exciting world of demigods. The first installment of a male reader insert for the Percy Jac...
202K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...