š˜¾š˜¼š™‰š˜æš™” ~ š¦š¢š¤ššš¬šš š±...

By spyralzone_

š˜®š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¢š˜“š˜¢ š˜¹ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜§š˜¦š˜® š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³ ! ! It's your first day at your new all girls boarding school... More

š—œš—»š˜š—暝—¼.
šŸ.
šŸ.
šŸ‘.
šŸ’.
šŸ“.
šŸ”.

7.

953 51 15
By spyralzone_

✥ "Pretty girl, wake up" you softly whispered out to Mikasa and only got her pulling you in closer to her as she nuzzled her face in your chest.

A smile spread across your face at her cute action and ran your fingers through her hair, "You're really cute but now, we have to get up"

Mikasa shook her head on your chest, "No we don't." You stared at her and shook your head trying to get out of her grip but she had a tight grip on you for someone who just woke up.

"Mikasa, let go. We have to leave" Her eyes started to flutter at what you said before she looked up at you,

"Yes. We have classes today. You forgot right?" Mikasa softly groaned while picking her head up from your chest and turning over to her nightstand to look at her phone.

"Yesterday felt like a Friday so I didn't think we h— y/n we're late." You nodded before getting off the bed and stretching, "I know that"

"No like we're supposed to be in class in 10 minutes" You both stared at each other blankly before Mikasa quickly got up as you followed her straight to the bathroom but she quickly turned around and pushed you back.

"What?" She shook her head, "We're not showering together"

You smirked while patting her cheeks, "I mean if you're shy of me then don't be. Already seen some stuff"

Mikasa glared at you before you moved back and saw her nod as she closed the door.

You patiently waited outside of the door waiting for her but decided to say fuck it and walk in to brush your teeth while she was in there.

As soon as she was done showering, you were also done brushing your teeth and hopped in after her.

Mikasa was looking all over for her uniform only to find it laying on the floor beside her bed.

"Where did I put them? Fuck..." She was currently now looking for her socks that went along with the uniform and shoes.

She stopped looking for the specific ones she was looking for and chose a different pair in her drawer.

She saw you walk out of the bathroom with a towel around your body before smiling and slipping her shoes on.

She could've left without you but she waited till you were done.

You could feel Mikasa staring at you before you turned around and stared back.

"You're waiting for me?" Mikasa nodded, "You don't have to, we'll be in the same class anyways"

Mikasa stares at you struggling to put your bra on as the back of it was twisted, "Let me do it"

She said walking over to your bed to sit behind you, taking your bra off completely to fix it. She clipped it behind your back before patting your shoulders to give you a hint that she was done.

You turned around to Mikasa while smiling, "Thank you pretty,"

"You're welcome."

Mikasa said quietly before her eyes landed on the vibrator that was on your bed from last night. She scoffed before picking it up and testing out the speeds on it.

You were under the bed looking for your shoes because they were always under your bed.

You were about to pick your head up and ask Mikasa about it but felt a stimulation on your clit as a gasp left your lips.

"I'll make it quick, don't worry about it" Mikasa said from behind you as you felt her soft hands groping your ass, making you slightly bite your lips.

She was switching between speeds making you moan out her name.

"Mikasa, we gotta go to class so please, hurry up— mmm" you moaned into your palms when you noticed that Mikasa turned it all the way up since you were both in a rush.

She placed the vibrator directly on your clit as her fingers worked inside of you, making you rock your hips back and forth.

"Faster," you breathed out making Mikasa chuckle. Mikasa's fingers started to move at a rough and fast pace making you audibly moan.

"I'm close" you said while proceeding to bite down on your bottom lips to suppress your moans but then felt the stimulation on your clit stop completely.

"Mikasa don't be so mean" you said as you pouted, "And plus, we gotta get to class"

"Y/n it's not me" you then felt Mikasa's movements inside of you also stop making you groan to yourself.

"I think it died" She said making you exhale knowing that you forgot to charge it last night after using it on Mikasa.

"We can finish it right now. I don't need a toy" She said as you chuckled before a moan left your lips when you felt Mikasa's wet fingers rubbing on your sensitive clit.

You held her hand to stop her movement from behind you, "Let's just go to class okay?" you said and Mikasa didn't say anything and just nodded, going with your decision.

Mikasa helped you find your shoes as you walked out of the room with her and made your way to class to see Alex just now sitting down getting her stuff out of her bag.

You teacher scolded you, Mikasa and Alexandria for being late knowing that they were really strict with being on time.

You and Mikasa sat down next to each other and acted like nothing happened.

You felt her hands on your thighs before moving it away.

You glanced at her and turned back to the teacher while taking her hands off your thighs, "Not here" you lightly whispered and she nodded.

The teachers lecture was boring today as you seen Alex turn to you shaking her head as you did the same action.

Mikasa on the other hand was very into it making you smile before poking at her neck, whispering her name, "Mikasa, you look so hot when you're focusing you know that?"

She shook her head hitting your hand away as you pouted and got a smile from her.

"Yes y/n?" The teacher questioned with you raising your hand, "May I use the bathroom?" she nodded while you got up with your bag making your way out the classroom.

You walked in the bathroom putting your bag on the sink counter fixing your lipgloss as you saw a girl come out from one of the stalls in the mirror before she smiled at you, making you also smile back at her out of courtesy.

"Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you're really pretty. Like I see you all the time in between classes, at swimming, during lunch and everytime I'm always saying she so pretty to myself,"

She smiled when she heard you thanking her and complimenting her back, "Bye you're so pretty too"

"And I sometimes see you walking with thee Mikasa" you laughed at how much of a 'formal title' she gave Mikasa.

"No seriously, everybody has tried to talk to her and be friends but goodness, she's so cold. How do you do it?"

You shook your head while smiling, "I genuinely don't know. She's not as bad as you guys make her seem like. She's nice, really quiet, and just stays to herself to be honest"

She smiled at your response, "I have a question," she said before flapping her hands around to dry them, "Do you like girls?"

You batted your eyes at her before chuckling, "Sorry I meant it as do you have a boyfriend? Or maybe a girlfriend instead? Are you single?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm single. Why?"

You could see a light shade of pink tint her cheeks when she had seen you lick your lips in the process of replying back to her.

"Nothing, just asking. Do you have Instagram?" you nodded as she handed you her phone imputing your name in her search bar and hit the follow button.

"I'll see you around y/n" She said as you waved to her while pressing your lips together,

"That was weird" you said chuckling when she had left. You grabbed your bag about to leave before seeing Mikasa standing at the door.

Mikasa pushed you back inside shutting the door behind her, "You okay?" you asked only getting Mikasa to shake her head as a response as you smiled.

"I'll get you strawberries at lunch, cmon let's go"

You tried pulling Mikasa but she wasn't budging making you turn back around.

Mikasa smashed her lips against yours as your eyes widened quickly pushing back, "Mikasa not in here, anyone can come in here any minute"

"I don't care"

She said as she yanked your bag off of you, throwing it back on the sink and dragging you into a stall with her. She started to aggressively kiss and nibble on your neck making you moan.

"What's up with you?" you asked breathlessly as you started to feel yourself getting wet.

"Need you"

Having Mikasa say that to you made you feel weak all over only being able to moan now.

She started to play with the hem of your panties before rubbing your clit from the outside making you throw your head back even more, giving Mikasa a better access to your collarbones before grabbing onto her hand to stop the motion but she didn't.

"I couldn't finish this morning, let me do it now" She said while inserting two finger in you making you gasp.

She pumped her fingers in you as she continued to kiss your neck. You pushed her head away from your neck smashing your lips onto hers to sustain the loud moan that was about to break from you.

You moaned in Mikasa's mouth when you felt yourself reaching your high, "I'm close"

When you said that, Mikasa picked one of your legs up against her waist rapidly pumping into you as you let your fluids flow down her fingers.

You pulled back from her lips to see a string of saliva still attached to both of your lips.

You quickly licked your lips about to talk then felt Mikasa's fingers rubbing on your clit rapidly,

"Mikasa!" you yelled out her name as you were trying to stop her hand movement but she wasn't listening to anything you were saying.

"Mikasa I might squirt" you said with a breathless laughter,

"I'd like that a lot" Mikasa said as both of your legs started to shake from one being on the side of her hips for too long and the other one balancing you.

"You can always go back to the dorms to change, not that hard" she said not paying any mind to your hand against hers trying to stop the overstimulation from happening.

Your body jolted from the orgasm you were having, "Please" you breathlessly pleaded to Mikasa when you felt her gripping your wrist.

Mikasa looked at you, licking her lips, "You're cute when you're pleading"

Out of nowhere, you saw Mikasa go down on her knees, throwing one of your leg on her shoulder, pulling your panties down to your ankle and quickly placed your hand in front of her, pushing her back.

"Mikasa stop. What is up with you?" Mikasa stared at you before kissing your hand,

"She likes you, so do I. Choose." she said before moving your hand having you confused,

"What do you mea— oh god" you huffed out when you felt Mikasa's cold tongue pressing on your folds making you squeal.

You tried to decipher what she meant by that but you couldn't think straight in a time like this.

Mikasa looked up at you as she sucked on your clit to get the reaction she's been wanting to see for a while, your eyes rolling back with your hand in her hair.

She pulled away before smirking seeing your thighs still shaking and took it off of her shoulder, pulling your panties up for you.

She stared at your chest heaving before looking into your eyes.

"What did you m—"

"Don't play dumb with me y/n" Mikasa said before unlocking the stall to walk out when the bell had rang for lunch.

You quickly hurried up pulling your skirt up and fixing yourself in the mirror to follow right behind Mikasa but when you walked out, she was nowhere to be found.

You walked to lunch to sit next to Alex asking her if she had also seen Mikasa but she only told you that the last time she saw her was in class right after you had gone to the bathroom.

You started eating when you had gotten a text message from Taylor, the same girl you were talking to in the bathroom asking if you wanted to go to a party tonight.

Alex peeked over at your phone to gasp out loud, startling you as you quickly turned your phone over, "Oh my god girl what?"

"No way you are texting Taylor!? Taylor?!" you quickly covered Alexs' mouth as you looked around.

"She just invited me to this party what? Is there something I should know about?" she quickly nodded as you took your hand off of her mouth.

"She's a hoe. She goes for all the girls and quickly drops them. Even being friends with her is scary" Alex said before shoving her hoagie in her mouth to take a big bite.

"And—"

"Girl finish chewing" you said while laughing.

"As I was saying, her inviting you to a party is something you should NOT go to. Shits risky so don't, but aye if you want me to go with you I'm not complaining" you rolled your eyes while shaking your head.

"No don't worry, wasn't even planning on going"

You scanned the compound to see if you'd at least see a girl with short jet black hair but didn't see anyone like that.

MESSAGES

mikasa🍓

you
where are you?
do you still want the strawberries?

You had not gotten a response from her nor had seen her in the halls the whole day and it was time for swimming class, hoping to see her there.

You walked in by yourself as you directly landed eyes on Mikasa standing there. Before you could even wave at her she quickly turned around making you roll your eyes and sigh.

First rule of being in swim class is to never run near the open water but that's exactly what you did.

As you were getting closer to Mikasa you accidentally slipped and fell on top of Taylor.

Your skirt had slightly lifted up due to the impact of your body falling on top of hers.

"Taylor I am so sorry. Are you okay?" you asked her and she slowly nodded while placing her hand on the back of her head.

"I'll go to the nurse in a bit but are you? You're not hurt right?" she asked before smiling at you when you shook your head, "Yeah no I'm good"

The image infront of Mikasa made her grip tighten around the towel as she scoffed.

You got up, helping her up too. You looked up to not see Mikasa standing there anymore so you might've thought she's inside changing but she wasn't there either making you groan.

The whole day felt like a blur to you especially with how Mikasa was dodging you the whole day and what she had said to you in the bathroom.

You dragged your feet to the door unlocking it about to open it and saw Taylor whisper out your name waving at you.

You waved back quickly opening your door to walk in.

You had seen Mikasa on her bed reading a book and loudly shut the door. She peeked above the book to look at you.

You dropped your bag not even making any effort to talk to her and go shower.

When you came out the shower, you had seen Mikasa eyes still in her book.

"So what's up with you? Huh? First you like me then you're fingering me in the bathrooms and now this shit?" you said as she didn't reply to you.

You went over to yank the book away from her and throwing it on your bed to see her glaring at you.

She tried getting up but you pushed her back down on her bed, "So do you want me to move out now? What the fuck is up because if you don't talk right now I'll talk to the administrators for a different dorm"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor ends up being your new roommate" she muttered out.

You batted your eyes at her getting past you to go grab her book on your bed.

"This is about Taylor? Oh you think she likes me? You're jealous about Taylor?" Mikasa looked at you before shaking her head.

"I don't care leave me alone"

"So that was that whole it's me or her bullshit when I barely know the girl, already heard from Alex that she's a hoe and isn't someone to trust, and accidentally bumped into her?"

Mikasa shrugged her shoulders going back to the same position she was in when you had first walked in.

You hit the book away from her hands as she sighed, "No we're gonna talk about this. I do not like Taylor. She just asked for my Instagram before I heard that about her okay?"

Mikasa continued to shrug her shoulders.

"I said I don't care y/n"

"Well you obviously fucking do Mikasa! I like you and not the Taylor girl why can't you understand that!?" Mikasa shrugged her shoulders once more before leaning across from you to grab her book again.

"I said I don't ca—"

You cut Mikasa's sentence off by smashing your lips against hers.

"You do care" you said pulling away to see her shake her head, "I said I don't y/n—"

Mikasa couldn't finish her sentences as she was always interrupted by your lips pressing against hers. It took a while for her to finally give in and insert tongue as she was pulling you onto her lap.

You started to leave little kisses on her neck still saying 'you do care' quietly and she couldn't even deny it anymore.

You caressed her face making her look at you, "So do you still not care?"

You could see Mikasa's face in a deep shade of pink staring at your lips, "I do care so what?" she said before looking away making you smile.

"A little disrespectful how you would think I would go for someone like that when I have you here with me" you said as you started to go lower now kissing on her collarbones.

Mikasa flipped you over as she was now on top, "You're mine okay? I could do more and worse than what I did in the bathroom got it?"

You playfully saluted to her while nodding, "You got it Mrs. Ackerman"

She giggled at your cuteness, "So the Mikasa I saw earlier was a jealous Mikasa?" she rolled her eyes before looking away.

"I kind of like making you jealous to be honest. But not really, you're mean, but I also kind of like mean Mikasa"

"You can only choose one y/n" you thought about it before laughing,

"I like normal Mikasa" she nodded before you saw her smile, pulling her into a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ ā€¢ mikasa ackerman x fem reader! ā€¢ *THIS STOR...
17.1K 424 21
You were a sweet girl, sweet yet not stupid. From being bullied in your first University, your parents had packed up and left your home forgetting ev...
31.2K 468 10
š™Žš™š™š š™„š™žš™˜š™ š™šš™™ š™Ŗš™„ š™š™šš™§ š™£š™¤š™©š™šš™Ø, š™Ŗš™£š™–š™—š™”š™š š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™žš™£š™  š™˜š™¤š™š™šš™§š™šš™£š™©š™”š™®. š™Žš™š™š š™§š™šš™–š™™ š™©š™š™šš™¢, š™—š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™š š™¬š™¤š™§š™™š™Ø š™¬ļæ½...
32.4K 1.2K 21
Mikasa just transferred to a new school of which she doesn't even know the name of. She assumed this would be like all of the other schools; she'll s...