It's just a crush (student/te...

By x3celi

"Having a teacher crush is like a mix of liking a pupil your age and having a crush on a celebrity. You get t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30* - EPILOG

Chapter 26*

11.4K 284 6
By x3celi

"Hi. Omg, I missed you so much." I say, running into Christians arms, as he enters my room.

"I missed you, too. How was your flight?" He hugs me really tight. 

"Good."

"And Miami? " he asks smiling.

"It was amazing. It's such a beautiful city and don't get me started on the beaches.. Mia and I had the best time!" I smile.

"Glad to hear." He leans in to kiss me, but my mom interrupts us with a cough. 

"Are you coming downstairs? Your guests are here." She says.

"We're coming. "

When my mom leaves the room, I turn around to kiss him - for real this time.

"My parents invited us for dinner. They want to meet you." He says after our kiss.

"Your parents? When?"

"Friday night." He answers.
We never talked about me meeting his parents. He surprised me a little bit, but I'm excited. The first and only time I met them was at Christian birthday, but we weren't official back then. I really hope they'll like me and won't be mad that I'm his student and because of the age gap, of course. 
Anyway, Mia and I are back home from Miami. We spent a few days there enjoying our Spring Break. The weather was amazing just like the whole area we stayed. The beaches, the hotel, everything was better than what we imagined. We met some new people to hang out with in the evening and to party with. But we were not just dancing and drinking, we also relaxed at the pool or at the beach, got tanned and went swimming, of course. It was just a great time in general!
Now we're having a small welcome back party at my home. Mom and Dad were missing me so much, because it was the first time I've been on a flight without them, so they thought they have to throw a party. That's pushing it a bit - they don't really need to make a big deal out of it, but they wouldn't let me talk it out of them. So, Mia went home to change and came back here with her parents and while I was getting ready, Christian came by a little earlier then everyone else.
Downstairs are already my grandparents, my aunt and uncles, and Julia sitting in the living room.

"Hi sweetie, welcome back." My grandma greets me with a hug.

"How was your trip?" Julia asks when she hugs me.

"It was amazing. We can show you some photos." I say. "Let me get the camera."

In that moment the door bell rings.
" Mia, can you get it?" I ask.

"Of course. " she opens the front door and I go up to my room to get my camera. Back downstairs I connect it to the television and see Mia talking with Nick. I smirk at the sight of them.

"Where are your parents?" Mom asks Christian.

"They couldn't come, but they invited Lynn and me over for dinner in a few days." Christian answers.

"Sounds good." Mom says. They talk about it like it's not a big deal while I'm already getting nervous about it. I know that I (probably) have no reason to be but still, meeting your boyfriends parents is kind of a big deal. 

"I'm sure in some weeks we can go on double dates." I whisper to Christian. He smiles and looks over to Nick and Mia. I join them to greet Nick and then we start watching the pictures Mia and I made.

*

When the party is over and everyone left, Mia and I help my mom clean up. We spontaneously decide that she stays over another night and won't go home with her parents. They were laughing at us for not getting enough of each other, but we didn't feel like wanting our vacation to be over. Later that night, when Mia and I are laying in my bed, I say:

"So what's between you and Nick?" I smirk.
She blushes but keeps quiet.

"Come on." I say.

"Not much. We're just flirting."

"But you like him?"

"Of course. He's really nice and so hot. I mean have you seen him?! But  I really like him as a person, too. He asked me for a date, today!" She smiles widely.

I smile back at her: "That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!"

"Aww, I love you."

"Love you too, Mia." I hug her.

*

"Okay, I'll call you after dinner." I say to Julia and hang up the phone.
Today is the dinner with Christian's parents. He picks me up in 2 hours. I kind of started to freak out earlier today, because I'm scared how this night will go. Will they accept me? Will they like me? So I called Julia for some emotional support before I start to get ready. I just started to do my make up when my room door opens.

"Mia, what are you doing here? " I ask confused to see her here. I didn't even hear the door bell ring, lol.

"Today is the date with Nick!" 

"And the dinner with Christian's parents."

"I need your help, I'm so nervous. I don't know what to wear. We're meeting here in a restaurant so I thought it would be a good idea to come see you first. " she says.

"Of course. Go check my closet for something to wear!"

"Thank you. Can I help you with something? " She asks.

"You can do my hair if you picked out an outfit and by the way I don't know what to wear either. I'm starting to freak out!"

"Yeah, same here! " she smiles and walks into my closet. I just finished my make up and heat up the straightener when Mia comes out of my closet with a pile of clothes. She throws them on my bed to show me what she picked out.

"So I have a black dress or dark jeans with a flower patterned blouse." She says.

"For you or for me?"

"For you. I think I'll wear this long dress with a jacket on top." She holds a long peach colored dress in her hand and my favorite black leather jacket.

"That looks awesome."

"Great, than come here. I'll do your hair." She says and makes space for us on my bed.

"Are you sure you have time for that?"

"Of course. I already finished my hair and make up at home." She has a simple make up on with a thin eyeliner. Her hair is up in a high ponytail. I smile at her and sit down in front of the mirror. She straightens my hair, before we get dressed and putting some lipstick on. I went with the jeans and the blouse, because I don't want to be overdressed. 

"Thank you so much." She smiles and hugs me. She seems relieved and in a much better mood then we she walked in here. We put on our heels and go downstairs.

"Good luck with your date." I smile and pull her in for a hug.

"And you with your dinner."

"I'm so scared. What if they don't like me?"

"They would adopt you immediately. You're amazing, Lynn."
I smile and hug her again.

And then the door bell rings. I'll open it and Nick and Christian are standing outside together, looking handsome as hell.

"We are ready." I say and Mia and I close the front door behind us.

"Have fun." I say and say my goodbye to both of them. Then Christian holds the door of his car open for me to I get in. What a gentleman! When he starts driving, he asks: "How are you? "

"I'm really nervous. " I admit.

"You don't have to be. My parents will like you for sure." He smiles and puts his hand on my knee. I smile at his move and put my hand on top of his. Then I turn on the radio to get some distraction.

We arrive at a house a few miles outside the city. The house is white and looks really cute. There are flowers in front and you can catch a glimpse of the back yard. Christian parks the car in the driveway and takes my hand while we walk to the front door. He looks me in the eye before he rings the bell.

 Lauren opens the door shortly after with a big smile on her face. 
"Christian, Sweetheart." She hugs him and then turns to me.
"Hi, I'm Lynn." I say
"I know, honey. Come in." She hugs me and leads the way through the hallway into the living room.
"Sit down here." We're doing as we're told.
"So, she is your girlfriend? " Ryan asks after greeting us, while Lauren serves dinner.
"Yes, Dad." Christian says. He takes my hand with a smile.

"Have we met on Christians birthday? I think I remember you." Ryan asks.

"Yeah, we did." I answer.

"So how long have you been dating? " Lauren asks .

"4 months." Christian answers .

"You are 18 now?" Ryan asks.
I just nod. It's a little awkward that he asks that straight away but he seems to remember our little conversation back then. Lauren fills up our plates and while we start eating, she asks:

"How did you meet?"

"Well, she is my student but it all started at Alex birthday party where I got friends with her dad and then it slowly developed." He says and I'm glad that he's been answering that question I've been scared of all day. 

"She is your student?!" Lauren asks shocked.

"You're friends with her dad?" Ryan asks.

"Well we were, since we told her parents. He doesn't really like the idea of us, so at the moment we are not really friends but I can totally understand his reaction. "

"That sounds reasonable, but gosh you know that it's against the law? Honey, you can go to jail or loose your job." Lauren says worried.

"Mrs. Richards , we know that it's wrong but I really love him and I know he loves me, too. I don't want him to risk anything for me that was the reason we broke up several times but it feels so right when we are together and now that I'm 18 it's not that much against the law anymore." I say. I feel Christians hand at my knee. I smile at him.

"Sweetie, it's Lauren." She smiles. I smile back at her.

"You two really surprised me. I don't know what to say." She adds.
We continue eating with some small talk. After dinner I help Lauren clean the table. When I start doing the dishes, she says: "You don't have to do that."

"It's really no problem. " I smile at her and start washing. She takes the towel to help me.

"Sweetie, I'm really sorry if what I said before sounded rude or something. It's not that I don't like you, I really do, but I'm just worried about my son."

"I understand that."

"I can see that he really loves you." She says with a smile.

"I love him, too." I smile.

"Do you have a problem with our age difference? " I ask after a while.

"No, but I always thought he wouldn't start something with a student. But as long as he's happy, I am too and I can see that he's happy with you."

"Thank you." I smile.

"How was your parents reaction?" She asks.

"Well, not as calm as yours. My dad got really mad, he doesn't like the idea of us at all but he said he would try to accept our relationship. And my Mom is okay with it, she already assumed that I'm into older guys." I answer.

After cleaning everything up, Lauren and I go back in the living room. The rest of the evening we spend chatting. It's really nice. I like them a lot. We had a great night together and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

Back in the car, Christian kisses me.
"They like you." He says.

"I like them, too."
He drives me home and kisses me goodbye. 

Later in bed I call Julia and Mia to tell them how the evening went. Looking back it seems ridiculous to me that I was so worried about dinner all day. Christian's parents were so nice and understanding that there wasn't a reason for being scared of their reaction, at all.
By the way Mia's date with Nick went great! She really likes him and he asked her out for another date. I'm so happy for her! Who would have thought that my best friend would date Christian's best friend? So now, I'm not the only one with an age gap relationship, lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 128 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
31.9K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
10.5K 278 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
30K 940 14
Tom being a Highschool teacher and having a crush on a 17 year old. Lucky for him she turns 18 in 2 months. Tom hides that fact that he has feelings...