The Sensible One (boyxboy) ✓

By BigNeptune

Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Twenty Four

25.2K 1.1K 165
By BigNeptune

[Maxwell's POV]

This absolutely wasn't normal. This impression was not something newly gained but rather something that repeated itself throughout the night.

I wasn't myself, or perhaps I was but I had never seen this part of me before. Breathing heavily I looked up at my ceiling that needed a fresh paint of eggshell white and closed my eyes to the rough kisses of a young man I still barely knew, and yet who I felt as though I had known all my life. His lips felt familiar on my skin, his teeth even, sharp as they lightly bit my neck, eyes squinting almost shut as he inhaled and slid his hand up my back.

My blood was burning, desire was a mild term for it, I sank into him and justified it, that I would feel better after we were done, that then I could rework the relationship between us so that it was more even, more normal.

This plan changed, however, the second time he had me pressed up against the bathroom wall, impaled so deep inside me I hissed and gripped onto him for dear life and couldn't breathe as he moved too fast for me to keep up. Instead I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, frantic moans as I tried to find sanity as pleasure came in sharp shards and made my face warm and red, my hair a mess, lips warm and parted and bruised, I was ashamed to admit, that was partly my fault.

In an upright position with my legs wrapped around him as he inexplicably was able to hold us both up even with my fingers desperately digging into his broad shoulders.

I kept my eyes closed, tried to retain some normalcy, because looking into those blazing eyes and seeing the figure of a man who was so attractive it practically dripped with sex, was not helpful. But even as I was clawing ever closer to an orgasm, I could not escape that damned scent, like a deep amber, spicy and musky and so addictive it made me tremble.

"Say it..." He murmured against my neck, low and resonant.

I swallowed and shivered as he drove inside sharply, sensitive shards of pleasure dug deep inside me as I opened my eyes a millimetre, his voice as well, too sexy to stand. "Say what?" I mumbled.

"You belong to me." He spoke as though it was a threat, with a demanding voice that made my skin feel sensitive. The thrusts became faster and meaner, and yet I was ringing with pleasure and barely able to hold on. My legs trembled around him, even if he was strong enough to hold me I wasn't sure I was strong enough to be held. "Say it."

My head felt dizzy, my mouth open, I could barely breathe, let alone talk. "Lowell..." I breathed out. "I can't-"

"Who do you belong to?" He asked in a loud growl that filled the room, eyes more than blazing, the colour in them almost shifting so that I squinted at him with burning cheeks and an open mouth.

I responded without thinking. "Yours... I..." I groaned as another fierce thrust sent shards of pleasure through me. "Lowell..." I furrowed my brows, looking up at him desperately. "Bed... bed..."

"Say it..." He demanded, eyes still pinning me back, turning me inside out.

The room spun. "Bite me." I whispered softly against his neck, struggling to keep my face hidden as we moved. My thighs were hurting, my breathing laboured. I wasn't thinking right.

And without thinking I stretched out my neck, still deep under the blanket of heat that enlightened every nerve ending, that set my head into a spin. I stretched out and tilted my head and felt the orgasm edging closer despite me desperately trying to feel some control over it, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back much longer. 

He growled low and loud so suddenly that my heartbeat jumped and sped up, so low it filled the entire room and traced the walls and filled my head. My skin prickled, I parted my lips, hooded eyes looking up. 

What...

I would have asked myself what that was if he didn't suddenly drive forwards and follow up by thrusting inside so deep and fast with an appendage that most would fear the half of that it would have appeared purely punishing if I hadn't been immediately overwhelmed with the tingling rush of pleasure that accompanied the deep pulsating ache. "Oh god... Don't... I don't..." I didn't know where to put my hands anymore, I struggled, flailed, as though something would pull me out of that deep pit of pleasure if I pulled hard enough.

"Tell me you belong to me!" He glared at me.

"I belong to you. I belong to you." I whispered hurriedly, extending in pleasure, trying not to climax for the life of me and struggling, my brows pointing to my forehead. "Slower! Slower... Ahh..." I gritted my teeth as he did anything but.

"Louder..." He growled. "You terrible tease." He leaned in as he spoke, pressed his lips against my neck and dragged his teeth along them. I moaned.

"I belong to you Lowell, only you, only you!" I spoke louder as pleasure consumed me.

The words revived a heat in me that rushed full force towards my cock, I struggled to retain any dignity as I squirmed against the door and shivered.

For the third time this night, my cock hurt, my muscles were sore and my hole was tender in a way I was not used to from anyone other than him. But if there was one thing I had learned it was that, that bit of sensitive flesh me in me did not mind, I could barely hold back a scream each time, as my complaints of ailments faded into the tapestry of things and suddenly all I could feel was his rough fingers gripping me, meanly stroking me, driving me back against every surface. 

I was being run ragged, and somehow I wanted more, needed more, there was an unfillable cup inside me and I feared it intensely as looked up at the dark eyes of the strange figure that was haunting me, drawing these problematic words from me that I would have to regret later, be ashamed of in retrospect when I remembered being fucked against my bathroom door as I cried out that I belong to him with desperation.

I moaned in pleasure when we both climaxed and the tenuous string finally snapped, my cum spraying up against his lower belly and chest, some landing on me, the air between us was oppressive, the powerful scents forming something that I inhaled and could never quite inhale enough of. How could it be quite so intoxicating...

In the aftermath I sagged in his arms, exhaling, chest rising and falling a little slower, looking up at him with slowly closing eyes, innate trust in me that he would still hold me up even as his long legs trembled briefly as he climaxed, deep inside me in the protection he only used gingerly.

So instead of a shower we opted for a bath... and that was a choice made from necessity rather than romance because I no longer that the power to walk.

He laid me down in the bath with such ease and gentleness that I watched him as he collected towels and to set beside us and tested the water with his hands carefully before letting it fill the tub with some awe.

This was nice, very nice. Bruised and tender and stinging in places, aching in others, but my heart was singing with something like joy.

He then slipped in behind me shifted me up so that I was resting against his chest as the water began to rise and steam curled upwards.

"You know..." I spoke with a slightly coarse voice. "You make a remarkably good cushion."

He laughed low. "Relax then, I'll take care of you..." The vibration of his voice was good too, felt nice.

But it wasn't long after he carried me back from the bathtub, wrestling the towel from my hands so he could dry my hair for me and run the towel down my arms and up my legs, that it all began again.

I wish I could say I rebuked him, as tender as I was, but somehow the recent orgasm only left that extra sensitivity behind to be exploited and as the towel first brushed me gently and I jerked away, soon replaced with his hand, I groaned and accepted it gingerly.

Finally as he climbed on top of me, pleasure in his eyes, I pushed back against his chest and looked up nervously. "I'm tender..."

"You want me."

"I'm tired."

"Tired of laying there without my cock, slicked up inside you."

My face burned as I looked to the side, then looked back again, still pushing back against him as he continued to lean in closer regardless.

"Lowell," I complained desperately. "Do you have all the energy in the world?" 

"And if I do?" He asked slowly, a devilish glint in his eyes.

My breath hitched looking up at him, his chest was still damp as my fingers pressed against his warm skin. "I think you'll end up splitting me in two..." I exhaled, a feigned look of terror on my face.

He only smirked, hand stroking me carefully on the underside at the lowest junction that made me hiss, eyes squinting shut. "Then I'll have two Max's..." He mused. "What of all the wonderful things I could do with two Max's..."

"I don't..." I swallowed. "I don't think that would be enough for you still..." I shivered.

He hummed. "Better to have a third of you. That way I could watch two of you making out, naked and squirming while I got to fuck one of you as I watched the show." His breathing got faster. "Jesus, that's a thought that will keep me company at night."

"That's practically incest..." I gawped at him. "They'd be related."

He thought about it for a moment, then closed his hand on my cock and started moving more roughly so that I gasped out loud and rushed to grip his arm. "If you sucked your own cock do you think that would count as incest?"

"I- I- That's..." I made a face of disgust as he laughed, his hand moving more roughly distracting me, the poor abused flesh now zinging with renewed pleasure all set and bound to head towards another climax that would ring me dry.

I reached out, slipping my hand under his towel and checking to find his fearsome appendage fully erect. My fingers wrapping around him caused him to narrow his eyes, nostrils flaring. "Story hit something interesting?" He asked, voice low as though there was some sort of wolf inside him, waiting to pounce.

I looked up at him with a defensive expression, face a little heated. "I'm saving myself from getting split in two..." I whispered.

He snickered darkly. "Better try harder than that." He murmured close to my ear, fiddling with the bottle of lube of which he had already accidentally broken the cap off of as his hand migrated down and started testing the waters on my tender hole with the chilly substance that made me hiss.

"Slowly, were you raised by wolves?" I groaned. 

He narrowed an eye, some humour in them as he leaned in again, gently bit and tugged my earlobe. "Would it be bad if I was?" He asked in a low rumble as his middle finger drove inside deep and fast and despite the earlier intrusion it wasn't any easier on the tender flesh as I clamped down on it and cried out, odd sparks of pleasure shooting off at random.

I hissed. "Well... it wouldn't be good now would it?" I managed before his finger moved in and out of me faster than I could breath. I made an odd sort of squeaking noise as I shifted on the sheets. "Slower... Slower..." I demanded desperately, my free hand drifting down to my cock, groaning.

"Only if you beg me sweetly..." He replied, loving every moment I was helpless beneath him.

I groaned feebly. 

[A/N] Should I remove the audio option for this book? I didn't add it myself, Wattpad did. Apparently I can remove it by taking the audio tag from my tags. They only have a female narrator and it's a bit weird with scenes like this hmm...

Patrons ༼   つ ╹ ᵕ╹˵ ༽ つ〜♡

♆ ♆ MidnightMystery2000sour_reads Alysse714 ♆ LadyQueen-Samadianaluvsumore ♆ NakiroVix ♆ Aylaxana ♆ Orphylia ♆ midnightdirrtyGsweetlily12243 ♆ tarry_omlins ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ hasnoshamexx ♆ Echo_53 ♆ Onibun ♆ Annabuneatsyounu RuthNightstalkingheroes LettieK Kasilo ♆ CrimsonEyedSinner Madara ♆ min_aholichannah_khatter ♆ nashoonaChocolateMuffins_ Choktious lehappy2 ♆ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 36.2K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
3.9K 241 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
541K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...