Geazy's daughter

By sunshinewater11

Nessa,alot of people know her for her dad the famous wild rapper G-eazy. she is like a mini him total daddies... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
characters
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 3

270 7 0
By sunshinewater11

Cooper's pov
I been avoiding Nessa for a week now Maggie Noah and Rory went on a trip together Nessa couldn't go neither could I.

I been avoiding Nessa because I haven't been making my shipments in like kels wanted me too. Plus Nessa has been hanging around kels alot lately and I knew if he seen me he would have something to say about ignoring him.

I decided to go over to Nessa's house it was midnight I knew G wouldn't be home. He's at Kels right now so.

I walked into the house due to having a house key G doesn't know about. I walked upstairs into her room she was opening the window I cleared my throat.

She turned to look at me "Jesus coop you scared me!" "What you doin" "was going to go hang with kels since you been blowing me off"

"Well I'm here now wanna hang?" She smiled "sure"

We were eating pizza we ordered while watching a movie in her bedroom. We heard the door open "ness you blew me off is everything alright!" It was kels.

I got up real quick she looked at me confused "what's wrong?" "Hide me!" "Why?" "Just do it!" "Fine go get in the closet" "thank you"

Nessa's pov
Kels walked into my room "you having a movie night by yourself?" "Yeah just wanted to be alone"

"Really cause you were excited to hang out" I shrugged "just changed my mind" he sat on the bed "everything okay?"

"Yeah like I said just wanted to be alone" he looked around the room like he didn't believe me "really so you drank two cups of coco all by yourself"

"Guess so" "and you ate almost a full box pizza yourself?" "Was hungry"

He got up looking in the bathroom then under the bed. He was about to open the closet but I stopped him I got up.

"It's a mess in there don't open it" "I think I can handle it" he opened it looking around through the clothes seeing no one.

"Kels go downstairs I'm gonna change then we can go hangout" "okay" he walked out of the room.

I opened my closet moving the clothes open the secret door where coop was "holy shit that was close"

I pulled him out of the closet "yeah so why are you hiding from kels?" "Well-" "hey nes you ready-"

Kels looked between Cooper and I. He ran towards Cooper who was already out the door kels got ahold of him.

He dragged him down the stairs. Cooper got up punching him but kels knocked him down continuing to hit him.

I ran down the stairs grabbing kels trying to get him off of Cooper I jumped on his back trying to get him off. He threw me off of him causing me to hit a wall I winced in pain.

Kels looked up realizing "oh shit I'm sorry Nessa" "it's fine"

I sighed getting up moving my shoulder in pain. I glared at the both of them pointing at Cooper "why are you hiding from kels and his friends?" then I pointed at Kels "why are you so mad to see Cooper here?"

Cooper sighed but no one would speak. I scoffed "you know what both of you leave just go" the door came flying open to reveal rook and slim who grabbed Cooper.

They started to beat him to the ground. I shoved rook off of Cooper. He was glaring at me "back off nes" "well leave Cooper alone he didn't do anything!"

Slim scoffed "yeah that's what you think" "okay well if he did something please tell me what he did"

Kels glared at slim and rook.

"Fine Cooper over here has been working for us for a while now to get some money he's been selling drugs helping do things that need fixing"

I looked at him confused "fixing like what?" "Killing people who don't pay our boss for making the drugs"

"Wait working for y'all?" I looked over at Kels who was looking down. Rook spoke up "yeah kels aswell" I rolled my eyes glaring between kels and Cooper.

"Can y'all just leave." Slim nodded "sure thing" him and rook picked up copper who was unconscious they went and put him in the car.

Kels tried to put his hand on my left shoulder but I winced in pain. "Nes I'm so sorry" "I don't wanna hear it." "But-" "kels go."

He walked out the door. Rook walked back in real quick "I'm sorry you had to find out that way" "it's fine"

He looked over at me "no it's not, your mad I understand that but kels is crazy about you, just the age gap you know?" "Yeah I know"

"And Cooper that's your rock he would do anything for you I know he would you can be mad for now but please forgive them when you calm down"

"You don't even like Cooper" "nah I do only when he gets business done, kels is like my brother tho he didn't wanna lie to you"

"Yeah whatever I just need space right now" "yeah I get that they never meant to lie to you"

"Yeah but they did" "yeah but your dad is trying to protect you" I furrowed my eyebrows "my dad what does this have to do about him?"

He scratched his neck "uh well uh" "spit it out rook" "he's our boss" I scoffed "so everyone has been lying to me?"

Slim honked the car horn "rook let's go!" He pulled me in for a hug "remember they were all just trying to protect you"

I woke up the next morning to my dad making breakfast.

"Hey good morning!" I rolled my eyes sitting down at the island.

He put some pancakes on my plate "you okay?" "You lied to me." "What?" "Your a drug lord." "Who told you that?" "The guys did!"

He set the pan down on the stove. "Listen Nessa I was trying to protect you!" "Protect me! By lying to me?!"

I got up glaring at him "Nessa you know I'm a rapper but drugs are what keep people quiet so yes I am a drug lord" I scoffed

"You kels and Cooper have all been lying to me!" "We are trying to protect you!" "Yeah whatever I got school!"

"Actually go to school" "why you get to lie so I can't!" "Nessa come back here!"

I slammed the door walking out.

I been walking around town for an hour. I didn't wanna go to school but my only friend who was in La was kels and Cooper but I wasn't talking to them.

I walked into a liquor store. Maybe my fake Id will actually work this time I did get another one made and this one actually looks real so worth the risk.

The Id worked I walked out of the store with a case of beer when I saw kels rook and slim.

I put my hood over my head walking past them as fast as I could. I turned to see slim tap kels on the shoulder they all noticed me but I kept walking.

I felt someone run up to me it was rook "please talk to him he's a reck" "no thanks see ya" I continued to walk when I heard slim yell "you can't avoid us forever!"

I was walking into a club my Id got me in I sat at the bar getting me a drink when this kind of older guy probably late 30s sat down next to me.

"Hello gorgeous" I ignored him he gave off a very bad vibe. "Oh come on don't ignore me" "leave me alone" "oh feisty I see" he grabbed my arm pulling me off the stool I shoved him.

"Bitch just follow me!" "No leave me alone" he grabbed my ass causing me to punch him in the face she slapped me causing me to fall on the ground. I ran out of the club.

I had no where to go so I took off Running.

I ended up at kels house I practically banged on the door. It was like 11pm or so he can't be asleep. He answered the door rook and slim right behind him.

"Nessa?" I didn't even realize my hood was no longer on my head I was crying and I'm sure my face was red from the slap.

I ran into his arms he hugged me stroking my back. "Hey what happened?" "I had nowhere to go" I pulled out of the hug when he noticed my face.

"Yo what happened to your face?" "Nothing" slim and rook shared a look not believing me. Kels made me look up at him.

"Did someone hit you?" I looked down "hey who did it?" I sniffled wiping my nose with my hoodie sleeve. "This guy at a club he wouldn't leave me alone got mad at me cause I wouldn't leave with him."

"Which club?" "The one like three blocks away from here" he nodded towards slim and rook who walked out the door getting in the car.

He brought me into his bedroom laying me down he handed me his tv remote "stay here I will be right back okay?" "Kels what are you going to do?"

He kissed my forehead "I will be back"

Kels pov
"So what's the plan?" Rook said while loading his gun in the passenger seat.

"She said it was the club just up here." Slim looked at me "you think he still in there?" Rook nodded towards the entrance of the club.

"Look it might be that guy?" We sat in the car for a few minutes when we saw him hit another women. Rook scoffed "oh that's definitely him!" Rook jumped out of the car along with slim and I.

I punched the guy in the face causing him to fall while rook continued to kick his face in. Slim got the gun ready.

He handed it to me "you do it for yo girl." I scoffed he rolled his eyes "you know what I mean" I put the gun on the man's head pulling the trigger.

We were in the car driving home. Rook sighed "so what's going on with you and nessa?" "Nothing she's 16"

"Man come on something going on there or not?" "I don't know it's like I get close to her but Everytime she's around Cooper she gets so protective over him it's like she has her guard up"

He shrugged his shoulders passing the blunt to slim. "Well she has no mom around just G, probably been raised by guys her whole life kinda explains it"

Slim sighed "well do you have feelings for her?" "I don't know she's 16 illegal" "when have you ever done anything legal?" "Look guys I don't know what's going on." Slim sat up in his seat.

"How do you feel when your around her?" "Safe, Everytime I see her it's like I can't yell at her my guard goes down around her" rook laughed "yep you falling for her man"

"Well how do you guys feel about Nessa?" Rook laughed "she's chill, she's not afraid to stand up for anyone especially coop boy" slim sighed "she's cool usually girls you hang around are terrified of us but she wasn't"

We got back to the house the front door was wide open.

Rook slim and I all shared a look. We grabbed our guns getting out of the car quietly we walked inside.

I got punched in the face and shoved into a wall it was Cooper. Rook had his gun raised at him.

"What the fuck Cooper!" "Why the fuck is she here!" "Calm down!" "No tell me why she is in your bed sleeping!"

Slim got in his face "real question why you breaking into our house." "Back off slim." Cooper glared at him. Rook stood next to me. I spoke up "she came here something happened at a club some guy hit her she ran here."

His face softened "is she alright?" Rook glared at him "she's fine" he calmed down. I sighed "what are you doing here anyways?" "G called said he couldn't find Nessa was wondering if I knew where she was took a guess figured she'd be here."

Rook scoffed "well you found her she's safe now go." "No Nessa coming with me I don't want her staying here with you three" I scoffed "she's asleep let her rest she's fine, you wanna come get her tomorrow then you do that just get outta my house."

"Yeah whatever" he left I sighed "man I need a drink" rook started running to the kitchen "me too!"

2136 words enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
197K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
369K 11.6K 35
⚠️ WROTE THIS YEARS AGO ITS TERRIBLE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The Abuse life ain't no joke to RyanDestiny . Come with her and see her life as its ge...
1.8K 58 8
When Danyelle bumps into an old lover after years apart; it's impossible to keep certain secrets from him any longer.