Out of Time (Loki x Reader)

Od AislynMarie_

Upon practicing your magic on Asgard, you were banished by Odin, an Orphan was all you were to him. But bein... Více

Chapter 1: Asgard
Chapter 2: The Ballroom
Chapter 3: Magic
Chapter 4: The Last of Asgard
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: Avengers?
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: New Addition
Chapter 9: Good Old Days
Chapter 10: The Unexpected
Chapter 11: HYDRA
Chapter 12: Truths
Chapter 13: Home
Chapter 14: Cold Hearted
Chapter 15: The Garden
Chapter 16: No More Music
Chapter 17: Motherly Advice
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: More Headaches
Chapter 20: Destruction
Chapter 21: Party, Party
Chapter 22: Drinks on me
Chapter 23: The Villain
Chapter 24: Hulk SMASH
Chapter 25: Nine Realms
Chapter 26: Life
Chapter 27: Reminiscing
Chapter 28: Vulnerability
Chapter 29: Loki
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: Liar
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: Sister?
Authors Note
Chapter 34: The GrandMaster
Chapter 35: Champion
Chapter 36: Tired.
Chapter 37: Different
Chapter 38: Move on
Chapter 39: Hela
Chapter 40: Disbelief
Chapter 41: Earth
Chapter 42: Christmas Eve
Chapter 43: Christmas
Chapter 44: New years Eve
Chapter 45: Tesseract
Chapter 46: The Winning Side
Chapter 47: Regret
Chapter 48: Barnes
Chapter 49: All of The Stars Above
Chapter 50: Ebony Maw
Chapter 51: Pretend
Chapter 52: The Sanctuary II
Chapter 53: Cell Block 17
Chapter 54: Traitor
Chapter 55: Wakanda
Chapter 56: Betrayal
Chapter 57: All For Love
Chapter 58: We Lost
Chapter 59: Grief
Chapter 60: Planets upon Planets
Chapter 61: Finding the Stones
Chapter 62: Vanaheim
Chapter 63: Our Garden Of White Roses
Chapter 64: The Missing Stone
Chapter 65: Old Friends
Chapter 66: Reunion
Chapter 68: The Final Stone
Chapter 69: Endgame
Chapter 70: You Cant Change The Inevitable
Chapter 71: Memory
Chapter 72: "Out of Time."
Chapter 73: "But Never, Out Of Love."

Chapter 67: Timeless

346 13 7
Od AislynMarie_

Your eyes fluttered open as the bright sun from the open curtain flash your eyes, you blocked it. You sat up and stretched, noticing all of the people gathered, sleeping on the couch.

Natasha, Thor, Wanda and you had woken up on the couch the next morning. Legs and arms spread across one another.

You smiled at the scene before JARVIS caused you to jump.

"Miss y/n, it appears someone is at the front door." He spoke over the intercom. As his loud voice boomed through the compound, the others began to stir.

"Tell them to go away and come back another day!" You whisper in a shout, hoping it doesn't wake the others much more.

"They are reluctant miss y/n. He states his name is Scott Lang." JARVIS says aloud.

"Scott?" Wanda picked her head up from the couch. Natasha looks up, confused.

Others come rushing from the upstairs meeting room, Steve and Sam look around as they all run to the cameras.

"We haven't seen Lang in months!" Wanda shouts, rushing over to the computer by the window in the kitchen with the others.

"Jarvis, is this old footage?" Steve asked, slowly walking over. Wanda watched as the man spoke to the camera.

"It's the front gate..." Natasha whispers.

"Aha! I can't believe it!" She excitedly yelled.

"I- wait Wanda- guys? Who is that?" Before you could shout, she and the others all ran down the stairs. You followed, now even more confused than before.

As wanda opens the door, the short-ish man looks in, seeing all but a few of the Avengers.

"uh- where is everyone else?" He asks.

"Scott-" Natasha says.

"I need to talk to Mr. Stark, where is he?" The man said, look to Natasha then to Wanda.

"Not here." She says concerningly. "Moved upstate, everyone knows this." This was common knowledge.

"What about Cap?" He asks. Wanda steps aside as Steve stands behind her.

"Where is everyone else?" Scott asks, you unfold your arms, walking away.

"Scott, They're gone..." Steve says.

"Oh- well...This is going to be harder than I thought..." he says. He was in deep thought. You made it to the stairs, listening to the man talk.

"I know how to get them back- well, kind of." Your eyes shot up. And you turned around.

"What?"

Natasha's eyes widened, Thor stood beside you, also having no hope.

"I knew this day would come!" Wanda shouts. He started to walk to the lab, and asked you all to follow, explaining the situation.

The boring trip down the hallway was followed with some elaborate bullshit story about the 'Quantum Realm.'

You kicked your legs up on the table and he continued talking. Natasha did the same.

"But that was almost 8 months ago, are you sure your memory isn't a bit...messy?" Nat asked.

"But it wasn't, for me it was only eight minutes!" He said quietly protesting.

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did?" He asks. You look around as if this guy might be crazy.

"I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos." He stopped looking at us and back at your sandwich, then back to the team.

"See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable." He paused, eyeing your sandwich.

"Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving." He picked it up and you went to protest, but he took it and it was gone so you relaxed back in your chair, crossing your arms.

"Scott what are you suggesting?" Steve sat upright staring at him.

"Time-Travel?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked at all of you.

You laughed. He couldn't be serious.

"We have to at least try..." Wanda put her hand on your arm, gently smiling.

"I will not get my hopes set and determined by 'time-travel' that's ridiculous." You stood, leaving. No one stops you, they watch you leave and they all turn to Wanda.

"It's been rough here...just give her time, she'll be back. She's not one to give up." Wanda reassured them.

While the others began to catch Scott up to date with everything, Wanda and Bruce began to call Tony in claiming it as an 'SOS'.

Meanwhile you cowered back to Loki's room and sobbed.

There was no possibility that this could work.

He was basing everything on an 'if.'

And that was giving you the slightest bit of hope, but you couldn't help and not want to try. It's been months, you were finally starting to be able to live again.

But after hearing what Scott had to say, you were hopeful.

Someone knocked on your door and looked in asking to come in.

Wanda, Scott and Thor.

"Hey..." Wanda said now holding your arm and sitting next to you.

"Y/n, we have to try...this is our only option now-" she spoke gently.

"I know. I just- I don't want to get my hopes up, and then it be taken from me." You said now looking back at Thor.

"I don't want to fall apart again." You say to him. He nods, brows furrowed and smile fading.

"This may be based on a maybe, but if we could just get Mr.Stark back here, he can do this!" Scott had protested.

"He's not going to come back, you know that Scott, Tony and Pepper have their own lives now.." you started to look down.

Reality was setting in.

"Ill call him again." Wanda said now rubbing your arm and smiling at you.

"Until then, I think we should try and find my van..." Scott was scratching the back of his head and looking nervous.

"You mean you should try and find your van, and quickly." You said, he nodded and then he was off.

Leaving you and the others to dwell and anticipate what was about to go down.

Thor rubs your shoulder.

"Don't give up so easily." He whispers. You nod and rest your head on his shoulder.

Eventually Thor leaves. Leaving you to your thoughts.

As you sit in your room, you see the hard leather backed book. You sigh and toss your legs over the side of the bed, standing to your feet.

You wander over, setting the remaining books next to the desk on the floor. You sit down in the chair and flip through the various pages.

You push back the hair in your face as you sigh, placing it behind your ear.

As you run your fingers over the delicate pages, you finally stop at the page of Vanaheim. You were overwhelmed with the feeling of failure.

You chewed at your lip before scanning the page once more.

Only to discover, nothing.

Frustrated, you close the back of book. The hardback book sat. You sigh, taking your head in your hands and closing your eyes as you leaned over the books back cover.

Your eyes opened and you shake your head. As you close your eyes again, you run your fingers over the back of it. Feeling the rough exterior of the book.

Your brows furrow as your finger catches a dent. You open your eyes and look down, it didn't look like anything. But as you ran your hand over it, the dent was more prominent.

At your touch, glowing, gold letters began to appear near the dent. You read it as it slowly formed at the touch of your hand.

"Though our garden may become sparse, my love for you, is everlasting." You read under your breath. Slowly another word forms.

"Timeless." The word was underlined, as you touch the word, the leather of the book begins to fade away. Leaving a black exterior of the book.

You look to where to dent had been. Your eyes widen. You reach and grab ahold of the brightly shined green stone.

You hold it at your fingertips and laugh in disbelief.

"It was right here..." you whispered.

———

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

63.4K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
20K 887 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
89.7K 2.9K 42
After growing up with the princes of Asgard you were betrayed. Will this simple mission to Earth fix your friendship with the god of mischief or will...
228 15 10
Eve's whole life began in chaos. After growing up in an abusive home and tossed between foster homes and orphanages she started to believe that a nor...