a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

2

1.4K 21 0
By varbariz

It's in the eyes  It's always in the eyes

Flashback:

Hyperventilating!That was how Mia was feeling in this exact moment.The tapes were on her possession. Mia totally forgot how many times she put the tapes in replay .She couldn't belive what she had just heard. Mia killed Hannah Baker.Her and all her friends did .She had so many questions she wanted to aks Hannah but above them all she wanted to apologize.

But then again if she was going to apologize that would mean what Hannah said was the truth and that couldn't be it could it ?

All the things she said about Sheri ?Justin? Bryce ? were those the truth ? It couldn't be ,she needed it not to be true . Yes her group of friends had problems but accusing one of her best friends of raping ,that was a lot to take in one night.

But it didn't matter now she needed to pass the tapes to the next victiam of Hannah lies .So she wrapped it all and send it to her mate Marcus Cole.

 End of flashback

                                                             «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"Hey mom, have you seen Clay?"Mia asks impaciatly as she runs down the stairs ."He just left ,to goover at Tony's, why?"  Ignoring her mother question Mia walks into the kitchen opening the frigde to seen if she can find some distraction .

"Sweetie ,is eveything ok?"Lainie asks her daughter and still no answer."Mia talk to me " Lainie begs her daughter.Yet still all Mia did was smile at her mother before telling her that Montgomery would step by later that night and went straigth to her room.

                                                               «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Flashback

Mia was wearing a black skirt with some white t-shirt and over both piece of clothing was her black corset.Her black combat boots made her presence in the room noticeable .Her iconic smile was present  in her beautiful features. She had just arrived the party with Jeff , one of her best friends.Mia was going to start a conversation with some random people when someone grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you,you idiot"Kat hugged Mia so tight. She had genualy missed the blond both blonds missed each other a lot.

"God,i missed you too Kat" Getting off the hug Mia notice a girl next to Kat, someone she didn't know."Hey I'm Mia ,Mia Jensen." Mia gives her hand so that Hannah could shake it ,which the new girl gladly did.Hannah could not stop admiring the girls beauty .She was literaly to die for, her hazel eyes were so mysterious and smile seemed so sweet .Her beautiful dirty blond hair was wavy ,and her make up was absoluty on point.

"So what do we have to drink here?" Mia asks,not even acknowledging that her brother was there too."I don't think you should drink Mia" Clay says ,making himself noticeable.Mia turned around and smile weakly at her brother before agreeding with him on that one.

"Okay so it will be a beer to Clay and a sprite to Mia ,i will be back"Kat says as she walks away from the group.

"Stop having so much fun, Clay " Hannah says sarcastly .Now sarcasm was something that Mia was expecialist in it so she couldn't stop herself from chuckling a little at Hannah comment."I'm having fun, totaly"Clay says,obviously lying "Woot" Mia turned around the moment that Hannah started undoing two of his shirt buttons.

Clay was obviously uncomfortable with that so se quickly buttoned up again.Meanwhile Hannah and Clay were having they little momment Mia was looking around seeing if she could spot her boyfriend Montgomery.But her mission of trying to find him was not successful.

"Hey there"A male voice says from behind Mia, but she doesn't pay much attention to the situation."Hey" Hannha sweet voice replies."You're, um, you're the new girl"That was when Mia reconized the male voice and decided to turn around to watch the scene ."Apparently"Hannah replies once again and Mia smile at the girl's answer. "Um, I like your laugh" "Thanks "Hannah said.Mia couldn't contain herself much longer .Watching Bryce flirting with the new girl already made her disgusted.She was the only girl in her friend group she had seen how Bryce treated girls and she hated.

"Okay Bryce hey.Look don't you should be at the keg or something"Mia interrupts the flirty convo between the two teens.Bryce says goodbye to Hannah and Mia quickly turns to Hannah and shakes her head.

"Hannah no, totally solid no "Mia says.

"He didn't seem that bad"Hannah tries to argue with Mia .

"Look Hannah I get it he is kinda good looking ,but when I'm telling you no, just belive me.Plus he is in my friend group if he really was a good guy Iwould be the first to pair you two." Mia trys to warnned Hannah but she was too stubborn.

"She kinda is telling the truth"Clay back up his sister.Hannah looks at the table before talking again.

"I think  I want a beer too "Hannah says and with that the brunette leaves .

"Bye bye princess Leia "Mia yells at her."Oh,my God you're both nerds"Hannah yells back ,because of the loud music.

Mia observed her brother's eyes as he watched Hannah disappearing in the crowded house.He had fallen hard for the girl,it remind her when she first started liking monty.

"Are you going to tell her C ?"Mia asks  her brother softly ."Tell her what ?" Clay asks his sister,it was clear to Mia that Clay didnd't want to talk about Hannah that way,but Mia was his sister she could see the look in his eyes ,everytime someone mention her name ,that they sparked a little bit.

"Come on C I'm your sister,i know you .I can see it in your eyes."Mia tells him."Well, give me a break"Clay deadpanned."I'm not good with the...you know .And the gay rumours only recently subsided."

"Yeah ,so you will just wait till some jock starts dating her than"Mia intimidates him.She didnd't want to sound mean or anything but she also dind't want to see her brother get heart broken because he was to shy to make a move on a hot girl.

"You won't say anything to her ,will you?"Clay asks his sister getting nervous of the sudden thought of that actually happening.

"Only if it comes up"She sent him a wink before grabbing  her cup of sprite and mixed herself in the crowd of people.

"Mia ...M "Clay shouts ,Mia turnes around and send him a kiss before dissapeard into some random room of the house.

Sitting in the porch of Hannah's house Mia was waiting for her boyfriend Montgomery to show up .He was supposed to be there an hour prior ,yet no signal of him .Not a single message nor a call. But a very familiar laugh made the hazel eyed beauty look up from her phone to Hannah's yard.That was where she spotted her best friends Zach and Justin .Even though Mia saw Justin more as a brother than a best friend.

She couldn't contain the laugh that escaped  her lips when she saw the two boys she adore so much playfully figthing in the middle of the yard.At that moment Kat,Hannah and Clay had also joined Mia by the porch and the four teens stayed up observation Zach and Justin playfully fight.

"Meet the boys"Kat announces."Justin Foley is for me and Zach Dempsey for you"Kat informs Hannah .Mia took a couple of steps closer to Kat and Hannah to be able to participate of their conversation.

"Zach Dempsey?Really?" Clay asks unbelieved.Mia rolled her eyes at her brother's comment.

"For your information Clay ,Zach is really sweet."Mia deffends her best friend.They all turn to look at the two boys, that now were fully wet and still fighting.

"I can't see"Says Zach while Justin is on top of him ,while still on the ground of the backyard.

"Okay ,yeah ,he's kind of dumb "Admits Kat ,after a while of watching the two.

"But he's the sweet kind of dumb which is the best kind ya know" Completes Mia .

"WOW,WOW "Mia shouts taking a few steps closer now to the stairsof the porch."Liberty High's star athletes, ladies and gentlemen" Kat shouts too ,steping closer to Mia by the stairs.

"Hey M "Says Justin .While still trying to convince Kat to let them in the house ."Oh my God ,look at yourselves"Kat tells them.With that Justin takes of his shirt "Better?" He asks."Improvement,for sure, but sorry .It's still a no-go"Kat replies.

"Come on! It's not a party without us .Tell her Mia"Zach argues and calls Mia into the argurment. "Hey don't bring me into you guys argumment.But they are rigth Kat it's not a party without them." Mia says ,defending them and sending a wink toward him.

"We will take our changes.Go dry off"Kat ends the argument and walks into the house .Mia laughs and then feels her phone vibrate in her hand .Looking down at it she sees ten messages from Monty and one missed call."Fuck"she mumbles and walkes inside the house followed by Clay.

                                                                   «««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

The party was still on ,Mia guessed because was the last day of summer break ,because school was starting tomorrow.Mia wished she could be anywhere then where she was .In the middle of the living room arguing with her boyfriend. That also didnd't go unnoticed by Hannah that was observating the whole situation in the kitchen.

"Is that Mia's boyfriend?"Hannah asks Clay that was next to her ."Yeah ,Liberty's High anger issues jock.Still can't undersatnd why my sister is with him.She deserves so much better"Clay explains.And for some reason that was the moment that Hannah realized that Mia and Clay were siblings.

"Helmet,you and Mia are siblings?"Asks rhetorically ,Clay just noods .It's been like this for the past couple years .Everyone knew Mia as the popular cheerleader and Clay was either Mia's brother or Mia's nerd brother.

"What are they even figthing about ?"Hannah asks again .She was so mesmerized by Mia all the things the girl did Hannah payed so much attention .Like the way the two boys from a couple minutes ago smiles grew the moment they realized she was there ,or the way she walked around like nothing could ever bother her .Hannah admired that in her, the way that her clothes hug perfectly her body.

"Yeah ,well .Don't sweat it in like ten minutes they will be making out in every coner of your house."Clay says with a disgusting face.Hannah for a fact did not see the couple making out in every coner ,but when she went upstairs she did heard moan in one of the rooms in her house ,that did for a fact sound like Mia's voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...