LOVE LETTERS | asano gakushuu...

Aphfilia tarafından

in which reader pours out her emotions in a series of letters to asano gakushuu. STATUS: ONGOING [started: 11... Daha Fazla

a/n
letter 1
letter 3
letter 4
letter 5
letter 6
letter 7
letter 8
letter 9
letter 10
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3

letter 2

567 23 4
Aphfilia tarafından

MY MOTIVATION

Dear Gakushuu,

I saw you in the conference room today.

You were conducting a study session for your classmates in preparation for the upcoming exams. I heard your speech before the session. It was muffled, but really motivating. It made me want to do my best too.

I peeked through the window at the door, and saw that you helped one of the girls with math. She almost melted when you leaned forward to explain the question. It seems petty of me, but I wish you ignored her call for help.

Sometimes, I wonder if you could tutor me on my subjects too. I know Karma's doing his best, but I bet your teaching methods are way more effective than his. I'd never let him know I think this way, of course. He'd kill me!

Anyways, I have to go back to studying now. Good luck on your revision. I'm sure you'll do great on the exams as usual.

I'm rooting for you.

From, (Y/N)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...