Loki's Savior ( loki fanficti...

By lokifanclub

Warning : If you're homophobic skip ... If you're not +18 skip ... If you're uncomfortable with self harm ski... More

chapter 1 : a cold body
chapter 2 : bargering
chapter 3 : Gods on earth .
chapter 4 : when tables turn
chapter 5 : love and mischief
chapter 6 : Gods love
chapter 7 : physical love
chapter 8 : cake
chapter 9 : strange
chapter 10 : Loki's secret
chapter 11 : the shadow man
chapter 12 : unfaithful
chapter 13 : love is a dagger !
chapter 15 : past life
chapter 16 : bitter truth
chapter 17 : haunted by the past
chapter 18 : lost and found
chapter 19 : icy touches
chapter 20 : bloody hands
chapter 21 : Goodbye
chapter 22 : pain and pleasure
chapter 23 : awake
chapter 24 : Mask Off
chapter 25 ( final ) : glorious purpose !

chapter 14 : flashbacks

219 9 4
By lokifanclub

It was like falling from the sky , you were scared , terrified , it was all black , no light , nothing to see , nothing to hope for , even the sound of your scream came out blank , your hands were moving , trying so hard to find something to hold on to ...
After a while you fell into water , drowned in it , you know how to swim , but there ... there was like a power, a great one which was pulling you down ...
You screamed for help but your voice was too weak to be heard , your eyes got heavier as they began to close , giving up never seemed so sweet , you were tired and all you wanted to do was to let go ...

" let go , it's okay , you can let go " Loki's voice rings in your head ...
You looked up and saw this huge light shining above the water , you heard a violent voice of splash before you saw a body swimming towards you , his hands trying to reach you as you slowly try to reach him too , but your body failed you as you finally closed your eyes and fell asleep ...

He warped his arms around you , held you tightly before he swam up , pulling you with him ...
You were lying on the floor when you felt a heavy pressure against your chest ...
You opened your mouth , gasped for air before you threw up a lot of water , right in his face as he was leaning on you giving you CPR ,  after you were done throwing up and coughing , you looked at him ...
His wet clothes and hair , his shaking jaws and blue cold lips ...
" you're okay " he says as he rushes towards you , holding you ...
" I can't believe you're really here " he says kissing your whole face , you were still under shock , you memories were still blurred , incomplete ...

" it's me , Loki " he says holding your face between his hands ...
You look at his face , he seemed familiar , his eyes , you remember those eyes , his voice and his touch ...
" get away from me " you push him and he falls on his back , you run away from him , look for a door or a way out but there was nothing , you were trapped with him in a room with no door , or windows ...
You walk by the walls , touching them , trying to find a way out  ...
" there are no doors " Loki says getting up , he puts his hands on his waist and watches you point your hand towards him ordering him to stay away from you ...
" it's me , Loki " he says again , with a smile this time ...
" I know who you are , you stabbed me , you tried to kill me "
" I had to do that " he says approaching you ...
" I told you ... to stay ... away from me " you scream at him ...
" stop acting like a fucking menace and listen to me " he says screaming back ...
" help ! help me , anybody ... help me , please " you start hitting the wall screaming , hoping someone will hear you ...
" fuck ! " Loki whispers to himself as he walks up to you ...
" where are we ? where did you take me ? hello ! " you starts breathing fast as your heart starts pounding really hard and fast , you felt dizzy and Loki noticed that ...

" breath slow , come on , breath in , hold it for few seconds then let it out , it's easy ... I'll do it with you , come on " he says slowly walking to you , his hands were up in the air , to show you that he's holding nothing in them ...
You feel right side with your both hands , looking for the wound , you found nothing , it was like it never happened ...
" what's going on ? " you turn to Loki , tears in your eyes , your voice were shaking , you were confused and scared ...

" can you sit ? please ... I will answer every question you have , just calm down and sit " he says speaking in a gentle voice ...
You both sit on the floor , you sit across him but a little far from him , you still do not trust him ...
" we don't have much time before you wake up "
" what are you talking about ? I am awake ! "
" you're not ,  you're passed out , when he finds out about this he will bring you back "

" I thought I died , I did die , didn't I ? you killed me , I know you did ... I felt myself dying , my heart ... my heart , I felt it stops beating ... how's that possible ? "
You look at your arms , checking them before you put your hand on your neck checking your pulse ... your heart was still beating .
You looked back at Loki and asked what did he do to you exactly ...
" you would know everything if you just SHUT UP ! for a moment and listen to me " he says yelling ...
" I'm listening " you said crossing your arms and looking into his eyes  ...
" you're going to remember everything , right now , as we're speaking the barrier he put on your memories is slowly falling away , that's why he needs to bring you back fast and that's why the later he finds you the better , so you can remember everything ... I'm here to help you remember "
" who is he ? " you ask Loki ...
" his name is Hades , God of the dead and the underworld , he's the one who trapped you there "
" oh really ? God of the underworld? are you even listening to yourself ? talking about Gods and ... "
Loki gets up rushing towards you , you get up and walk away , but he keeps coming closer and closer , the wall behind you , you're trapped , you look at him as he comes to stand in front of you ...
" you are Aphrodite , the Goddess of love and my one true love , I'm Loki , Laufeyson , God of Mischief , and I'm proud to say that I was the man you fell for "
" let me go home , please ... please , Loki , I want to go home , I swear I won't tell anyone , I know you're sick and you have to realize that this could be one of your hallucinations , that's all ... we're not Gods , and we never been together before , please , wake up ! "

" no , it's you who needs to wake up " Loki yells before he holds your face between his hands ...
You start crying again , you beg him to let you leave ...

" look at me ! " Loki ordered you ...
You looked up to him , he apologized for yelling at you and wiped your tears
" shush , don't cry , I'm sorry I lost my temper ... here , come here " he says , pulled you towards him holding you tight ...
Loki was desperate , he was racing time to make you remember , it seemed like his plan didn't work , you still don't remember anything and his time is almost over ...

" many years ago , I was on a strange planet with my brother , this planet called " Sakaar " , it's where I met you , I've never knew I could fall this hard for someone , but I did , I loved you from the very first moment I saw you ... I still remember the first time I lied my eyes on you , like it happened yesterday , I was sitting with the grand master when he told me we were hosting a birthday party , which was something unusual for that kind of places , I asked who the party was for and then you came walking through the door ... " mine ! " you said in sweet confident voice , you were wearing a golden dress and your hair was hanging on your shoulders ... you looked at me and I've never felt like that before , I knew I had to make you notice me , to have you , and I did , I won your heart ... please , I'm out of options here , Aphrodite ... you've got to give me something "

You look into his eyes , you stare at them for a while , suddenly it came back , all at once ... your whole memories , started showing , popping , it all began to seem clear and loud ...

" Loki ! oh my god ! Loki ... you're here ! "
You say touching his face ...
" are you really here ? "
your tears fall , Loki laughs while his tears were falling too ...
" I've missed you , do you really remember me ? " he says kissing your cheek before he hugs you again ...

That's when you kicked him between his legs , he crumbled and held it with his both hands , he looked up at you screaming in pain ...
" why did you do that ? " he said before you punched him in the face , he fell on the floor ...
" you jerk ! where have you been ? "
" me ? what did I do this time ? " Loki says standing up again , you walk towards him as he slowly walks away from you ...
" wooh , woh , baby ... easy , no punching , no kicking "
" you died , I saw your body , I washed it myself , I buried you , I cried for you , I mourned you ... you giant asshole , how could you do this to me ? " you said with angry tone ...
" me ? how's that my fault ? " Loki asks you ...
" well , you're not dead ,  did you faked your death again ? left me and your family to think Thanos killed you ... what kind of people does this ? "

" no , wait a minute , I did not fake my death , not this time , Hades did it , he captured me and tortured me for weeks before I was able to break free "

" Hades ? why would he do that ? " you asked Loki ...
" he knew you would come to him to bring me back , you were desperate , and he was counting on it , he wanted your throne and you ..."
" I give it up , easily ... Just like that " you said crying ...
" hey , hey , hey ... don't cry , I've found you , we've found each other ... that's all what matters , I told you I will find you ... my beautiful Goddess ... don't cry , I'm going to fix everything "

You rush towards Loki , warped your arms around his neck and kissed him , it was mixed with salty tears , with sadness and joy at the same time ...

" I had to bring you back , I could not go through life without you , Loki , it was like living without a soul , I thought I lost you forever , I thought you died , I was ready to give up on everything to have you back ... "
" I know , baby ... but no one can bring back the dead , not even Hades himself , it was just a trick "
" where are we now ? " you look around you ...
" this is your mind , you're going to wake up soon " Loki says , you turned to him again , held his both arms ...
" you mean I'm going back with you , right ? "
" not yet , baby ... not yet " Loki answers you ...

" Aphrodite ! " you heard a voice calling you from above , you looked at the ceiling which ripped open , a strong wind stormed up the place , you held on to Loki , warped your arms around him tightly ...
" please , I don't want to lose you again "
You say with a chocking voice , crying ...
" you won't , I promise you ... that I will visit you soon , this won't be the last time you see me "

" but ... what if I forgot you , again ?! " you look up at him , trying to memorize those moments ...
He pulls you to him , kissed you passionately before he puts his forehead pushing it against yours ...
" if you do , then I'll make you remember me again "
" please , I want to stay ... make me stay , please "
Those were your last words to Loki at that moment as you felt something aggressively pulling you away from him , you reached out to him , shouting his name ...

You opened your eyes to find yourself screaming Loki's name , you looked around you , in shock as Stephen rushed to you calming you down ...
You were alone in the room with him ...
" where am I ? " you ask him looking around you ...
Everything was white , the walls , the sheets , the bed , your robe ...
" you're at the hospital , you've been passed out for few hours " Stephen says sitting next to you on the bed ...
" what happened ? " you ask touching your side ...
" we were hoping you'd tell us , Loki found you in his kitchen , you were injured and bleeding ... who did this to you ? " he said looking at your face ...
His looks made you feel uncomfortable ...
Loki ! you just had a weird dream about him , it felt so real , but the things he told you were too weird to believe ...
" Aphrodite ! " Stephen says turning your face towards his .
" yes ! ? " you say still thinking about your dream ...
" who did this to you ? " he asks again ...
" oh ! I did , I was holding a knife and I fell on it ... I'm clumsy "
" is that what happened ? "
" yeah , why ? do you think I would lie about something like that ? "
" no , I do not " Stephen says , he kisses your forehead ...
" I'm thirsty , can you go bring me some water ? "
" of course , baby ... I'll be right back "
Stephen gets out leaving you alone , you start going through your last memories of what happened last time you were awake , Loki stabbing you , that weird room you set with Loki at , wasn't it only a dream ? it feels like a dream , but it was so clear , you can't help but to question what you're seeing now ...
You can remember glances of a past life , you see yourself living it , somewhere far away from where you're sitting at that moment , you see Loki's smile , his voice ...
You feel like you're losing your mind , you're not certain what to believe ...
At that moment Loki walked inside your room , you stood up the moment you saw him coming inside ...
" good morning sleeping beauty " he says with a wide smile as he walks to sit on the edge of your bed ...
" how are you feeling today ? " he asks touching your hand ...
" do you remember what happened in your house yesterday ? " you asked him , he laughed and said he was hoping you'd tell him ...
" I remember I left you alone for few minutes , you were on the phone with Stephen ... I came back few minutes ago and I found you lying on the floor and bleeding , you were unconscious and I just called 911 , I thought you died , I was really scared ... do you remember what happened ? "
Telling him that he was the one who stabbed you didn't feel so right , specially now that you're starting to remember more and more of those mixed memories of that past life you weren't even sure you had ...
" didn't strange tell you ? " you said , he laughed ...
" so you're calling him strange now ? really ? did you guys have a fight or something ? " Loki asked with a smile on his face ...
" what ?! no "
" oh ! What a shame " he said laughing again ...
Stephen walked in , stood by the door when he found Loki sitting close to you ...
You pulled your hand away from Loki's when you saw him ...
" I brought you your water " he said before he walked in and gave it to you ...

It was awkward , sitting with Loki and Stephen in the same room at the same time , specially that no one was saying anything , you all set quietly staring at each other ...
" okay , I think I want to go home now " you said getting up from bed when they both ran to hold you down ...
" where do you think you're going ? " Stephen said holding you down
" let go of me ! " you say looking at Stephen angrily , It was the first time you spoke to him in that tone ...
Stephen let go of your arm,  Loki was smiling as he watched the look of embarrassment on Stephen's face ...

Stephen looks towards Loki who's smile got wider ...
" she can be hard to handle , can't she ? "
" well , you're the expert "
" you know what I did when she gave me that attitude ? " Loki said looking at you through the glass ...
" no , but I have a feeling that you want to tell me "
" you're funny "
" I'm done with your games " Stephen said before he got up and walked away ...

Even though Stephen begged you to stay at the hospital for another day at least , you refused and said you wanted to go home , you hate hospitals and there was no way you would spend another day there ...

He drove you home himself , you stayed quiet all the way home , you barely spoke even when he directly spoke to you ...

" are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself ? " Stephen asks holding your hand between his hands ...
You look at him , he leans to kiss you but you pull away from him , you open the door and get out of the car ...

" thank you for driving me home " you thanked him before you walked to your house ...

Stephen was now certain there was something wrong , he knows he's done nothing wrong tho , but you were different , colder towards him and barely looked at him ...

He drove away , went back to the hospital where he works ...
You entered your house , went straight up to your bedroom , took off your jacket then slowly and gently lied down on your bed ...

" so what happened , brother ? did it work ? " Thor asks Loki once he saw him coming out of his room ...
" yes , I think so ... she remembered me , I don't know if she's going to keep remembering me after she wake up again tho "
" don't worry , brother ... I'm sure it will all work out " Thor says putting his arm around Loki's shoulder "

" are there are news of where her body is ? " Loki asks Thor ...
" I'm afraid not , we still don't know where Hades hid her body "
" what about her people , how are they ? " Loki asks Thor again as they both stood at the balcony watching the sun goes down ...
" they're under Hades mercy , we can't defeat him , you know that , right ? Aphrodite is the only one who can " Thor says looking at Loki's face , he was a little less sad than the few past days ...
" I miss our home " Loki says
" this is our home now , Loki ... Asgard is not a place ... "
" it's a people " Loki finishes Thor's sentence ...
" there you go " Thor pokes Loki as they both laugh ...

As the night fell , you were awake in your bed , you tried so hard to go back to sleep but couldn't , so you laid down on your back and stared at the ceiling above your head ...

Loki was still up in his bed too , he was thinking about you , he wanted to go see you but he was worried Hades might finds out he's been seeing you , he would lose everything he worked so hard for , and he would lose you again

" I will be quick " he said talking to himself , he lied on his back , rested his both arms besides him on the bed , closed his eyes and calmed his breaths , it was important that he remains awake so he could never do this if he felt tired or sleepy , luckily he wasn't either ...
He focused for a minute , when he opened his eyes he was inside your house ...
It was night there too , it was quiet there , he walked up the stairs to your bedroom ...
The door was open , he pushed it slowly and walked inside ...
You sleeping on your side , didn't see him as he came inside because you were facing the other side ...
He walked to your bed , got on it and laid down next to you ...
You were awake , you felt him slowly pulling himself towards you , warped his arm around you tightly and buried his face on the back of your neck ...

You turned around to him , looked at his face under the pale lights of the street outside your window ...
" hey there ! " Loki said smiling as you gently touched his face ...
" hey " you said looking into his eyes and smiling ...
" I remember you ... I remember everything " you said as tears started to gather in your eyes ...
Loki smiled , wiped your tears and and pulled you to him , you rested your head under his chin as he warped his arms around you ...
" I knew you would " he said running his fingers through your hair ...
" why did you stab me tho ? you could've just told me " you asked him ...
" well , your thoughts and actions are the only thing Hades can't control , everyone else is just illusion , eyes he puts around you to keep a close eye on you , I had to pull you away from everyone and everything , taking you inside your own mind was the only way but it had to be like that , you had to die in this reality he made , it's like you get disconnected from it , it allows you to remember but he doesn't know that "
" what will happen if he does know ? " you asked Loki ...
" the same thing that happened before , he will wipe off your memory and trap you in another dream , but you don't have to worry about that , your savior is here " he said laughing ...
" I remember when you used to call me that " my savior " , you used to tell me I'm your savior all the time , but you're the one saving me every time "
" saving someone can mean a lot of things and you saved me in every possible way "
Loki kissed your both eyes , you felt sleepy between his arms , you felt safe and comfortable so you closed your eyes ...
" Loki ! " you whispered his name ...
" yes , my queen "
" can you sing me to sleep ? " you said pushing yourself more into his arms ...

" Some day , when I'm awfully low ...
When the world is cold .
I will feel a glow just thinking of you ...
And the way you look tonight .
You're lovely , with your smile so warm ...
And your cheeks so soft .
There is nothing for me but to love you ...
And the way you look tonight .
With each word your tenderness grows ...
Tearing my fears apart .
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose ...
Touches my foolish heart .
Yes you're lovely , never , ever change ...
Keep that breathless charm .
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you .
Just the way you look tonight ... "

Loki stopped singing when he realized you were in deep sleep , he kissed your lips gently ...
When he tried to pull away from you ,  you held on to his hand tightly , pulled him to you ...

" stay " you whispered sleeping
He lied down again , you crawled and rested your head on his chest ...
" good night , Loki " you whispered before you fell asleep again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...
34.6K 1.7K 29
What happens when the one and only Loki Laufeyson threatens you into becoming his accomplice? What happens when you're sentenced to one year in priso...
75K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
8.3K 323 32
You're a very powerful being due to a curse from millions of years ago. You're from a universe where magic is bad and dishonorable. So...