The Hero Who Became A God

By 123tempest

the mc was a teen that went to war as he knew all about war and what's to come but he died protecting innocen... More

bio and prologue version 2:i became a god?
chapter 1:this goddess won't leave me alone
chapter 2:the meeting between the god and Goddess.
chapter 3:i will kill my own if it means protecting countless others
chapter 4:chaldea
chapter 6:the end of singularity F
chapter 7:awaken...and summoning
chapter 8:singularity 1
chapter 9:jeanne and evil jeanne
chapter 10:the tale of his journey and the battle against rider

chapter 5:meeting a magic dog

1.2K 23 2
By 123tempest

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

Olga:"wait, why did you just try to change the subject" Lorenzo was sweating while olga stared at him and The others watched.

Ritsuka:"i remember him saying something about how the meeting was boring and he decided to hang with us." Lorenzo glared at ritsuka who smirked at the red eyed male. Olga glared at lorenzo who was looking away.

Lorenzo:"anyways whats our plan?" Olga sighed as she thought about it.

Ritsuka:"we might as well investigate the bridge, since it's the closest nearby." He pointed at the bridge as the others nodded.

As the group of 4 walked towards the bridge olga talked to ritsuka and gudako about what happened and what heroic spirits are, lorenzo ignored it since he pretty much new all of it. As the group finished their investigation of the bridge they decided to go to the port which was in ruins as they took small breaks along the way.

They arrived at the ruins of a church as they looked around for any clues, the group of 5 left until a silhouette of what seemed to be a servant appeared after they had killed the skeletons.

Lorenzo:"well isn't that just great" as he dodged the slash from the shadow servant. He countered the slash with a hit from smoughs greathammer, the end of the hammer looked like a drum and it was twice the size of him.

Ritsuka:"lorenzo are you alright?" He looked at the black haired male in worry, he shook head realizing it was a stupid question. "Mash go help him!" The pink haired girl ran foward with her shield to assist the mc of the book.

Lorenzo:"heh, i always wanted to do this." He appeared in front of the dazed shadow servant as he pulled out ledos hammer

Lorenzo:"Hey batter, batter, SWING!" He swung the greathammer with all his might which was alot as it hit the shadow servant in the spine as an audible crack could be heard, the servant was sent flying.

The other stood there perplexed as they watched one of their allies send a shadow servant which was stronger than a human flying through the air.

Lorenzo lowered the hammer as he looked at the others before nodding towards them.

Lorenzo:"let's get going before more show up." As he started walking away the others followed him

Dr. Roman: "Sorry, there's no time to rest, you guy. "A similar signal as before" is heading that way. I don't have to tell you what you need to do, right?"

Lorenzo:"you have got to be shitting me theres more, come on you damn slow pokes we don't have all day." He ran a bit ahead.

Okga Marie:"Ritsuka, gudako! Retreat! Hurry up! We've got to get out of here now!" She followed lorenzo along with the others.

Olga:"why are servants here." The others looked worried while lorenzo prepared for the worst as he pulled a staff and the astora straight sword. As a shadow servant arrived and stared at them.

As lorenzo went straight for the offensive along with mash as he slashed at the shadow and used magic to aid him as he used it to make chains made of pure light to capture the shadow before it could notice, as mash ran forward and prepared to deliver a finishing strike until another servant appeared wielding a spear.

Lorenzo:"tch, damn annoying silhouettes." He ran forward putting on the armour of ornstein as he used the sword spear once used by a war god who was exiled for siding with the enemy, as he and lancer clashed spear against sword spear. A blast of magic came out of nowhere hitting the shadow fighting mash, as the shadow was sent flying.

caster:"you alright their kid." As he looked at lorenzo who was dodging strikes from the shadow lancer.

Servant:"damn you caster why do you side with these wanderers!" The servant lunged at the caster but was blocked by mash's shield.

Lorenzo:"oi, caster help the pink hair anf make sure the others aren't hurt I'll deal with this bastard." The caster nodded as he fought the other servant along with mash. Lorenzo dodged a strike as he stabed the shadow in the arm as it let out a growl of pain. "Tch your one annoying bastard you know that!" Lorenzo through his spear in the air as he summoned the spiked shield as he bashed the servants face and grabbed the spear and lunged forward while it was dazed and stabbed it in the heart, finally killing it.

Mash:"uh, excuse me thanks for helping us."

Caster: Hey, good work. You don't owe me for this, so don't worry about it. You should be more worried about your body. That damn Assassin kept targeting your butt like a pest!" He said with a straight face as lorenzo had walked over in his normal clothing.

Mash:"Oh!" She looked a bit startled

Caster:"Hey, you look fragile but you have a pretty nice body! Icing on the cake! I have no idea what class you are but you're pretty sturdy... Maybe Saber? No, you don't have a sword." He was eyeing mash for a couple seconds until he was bonked on the head by a wooden club.

Lorenzo:"oi, old pervert do you mind not doing that unless you want to see the throne of heros." He glared at caster who nodded understanding the warning.

Caster:"and what about you? I've never seen or heard your legend before."

Lorenzo:"that's rude, shouldn't you introduce yourself oh hero of the past, also ritsuka, gudako who's the master of mash?" Gudako raised her hand

Cu(caster):"the names cu chulainn, you already know my class now it's your turn to introduce yourself." The blue haired man smiled at the group.

Lorenzo:"well cu, the names lorenzo, the ginger is gudako, the pink haired girl is mash, the brown haired dork is ritsuka and the good looking silver haired woman is olga." Olga blushed but looked away while the others chuckled. "Also cu, your master will be ritsuka since he'll need a servant. I'm alright on my own as you can tell." He yawned

Cu nodded as he and ritsuka formed a contract. As the group of 6 walked away and talked the other spoke of how saber and cu are the only true servants left while the others are nothing more than shadow who were defeated by saber, as the group headed towards sabers location.

Chapter 6:the end of singularity f and i won't let you hurt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 952 11
In a once normal world, there was a company that made a mistake and changed that forever. The virus released allowed people to see phantoms, beings f...
102 39 19
A girl goes to the past to assassinate a future dictator when he was young.
2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...
4.4K 38 13
This picture here is used from Pinterest and I don't own it. It belongs to the owner of this picture!! Give Credit to the user, please!! I don't have...