Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
9. Her Name
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

18. Ruined House

1.2K 80 165
By shin_tin

Warnings: mention of alcohol.

Year: 2018

The Gojo mansion

The meeting with the elders was over. Satoru happily opened the door and looked for you in the crowd. He quickly noticed the presence of Yaga in the crowd, who was talking to Shoko, and he walked over to the two.

"Hi, um, do you know where Y/N might be? Did she go back to school with the students?" Yaga frowned after hearing Satoru's worried tone.

Shoko looked at Yaga and then at Satoru and quickly said, "She was with Kento, they must be out in the yard."

"Why are you worried about Y/N, Satoru?" Seriousness was evident in Yaga's tone.

Satoru turned his head and looked at Yaga in surprise. "What do you mean why I'm worried? Because I don't want to bury more people at my mother's funeral."

"Are you worried someone will hurt Y/N?"

"No, I'm worried the others may try to hurt Y/N and she may kill them to defend herself. I don't think there is anyone here who is strong enough to hurt her." Satoru turned away to go outside, but Yaga quickly grabbed his arm.

"You are the only one who can hurt her, Satoru! Be careful in the decisions you make!" Yaga whispered in his ear.

Satoru glanced at Yaga's worried face. "You really have taken the role of being a father to Y/N seriously," then he winked and headed for the exit.

Satoru's face turned sad again as he distanced himself from Yaga and Shoko. He looked carefully at the yard but saw no trace of Nanami's cursed energy. He took his phone out of his pocket and quickly called Y/N. Nobody answered. His heart began to pound. He hung up the phone and called Nanami. After two beeps, Nanami's voice was heard.

"Hey Kento, how are you? Do you know where Y/N is?"

"She is with me."

"Oh, good." Satoru frowned. Was this jealousy? He continued: "Is it possible for me to talk to her?"

"I do not recommend such a thing." Nanami's tone was serious.

"Why? Has something happened?" Satoru was worried.

"Your father told Y/N everything, Satoru, she knows."

Satoru's eyes widened in surprise. This was the grave he had dug for himself.

He took a deep breath and asked: "Where are you now? I want to come and talk to Y/N." He no longer needed to hide his tired voice.

"We are in a bar. I don't think she is in a state to listen to you. She is very drunk."

"Take care of her, Kento."

"I will."

The call ended, and Satoru heard a continuous beep.

Everything that had happened from TDL till today was because of his mistakes. He knew that he had lost his chances to find a way back to you.

It was true that he had chosen to keep you alive to revenge his father, but he didn't know you at that time. Now you were his home, and he destroyed everything. He was stuck under the ruins of his home that is your heart.

You meant a lot to him. He could only be his true self in front of you. He only trusted you with seeing all his wounds and being sure that you wouldn't stab him when he closed his eyes.

If he was the moon, it was because you were the sun, and he was taking his light from you. Without you, he would be lost in the endless night sky.

Satoru lowered his phone.

"What is it my dear son? I thought you were going to be a better person than me, but I see that you have also become a good liar. These things are in our blood." The sound of his father's laughter made him angrier than before.

Satoru turned his head to his father and held his index finger in front of his face. "Never lay a finger on someone who is mine, otherwise I'll make you regret it!"

"You can't threaten me. I'm the head of this family." His father was looking at his son with round eyes.

"You're the head of Gojo clan as long as you're alive!" Satoru was throwing up all his anger.

"You insolent boy! You'll pay the price!"

"Send your army after me. I hope you have enough graves for them!" Satoru said, then turned and walked away.

This was the last time anyone saw Satoru Gojo for a long time.

--------------

The bar

"Enough Y/N! How many glasses have you drank for God's sake?" Nanami said seriously and tried to take the glass from you.

"Kento~, don't ruin the party. The night is still young~" And you finished your drink.

You and Nanami had been sitting on an unknown bar for about two hours, and you were testing almost all the liquors in the bar.

Nanami shook his head. "Do you know that getting drunk will not solve your problems?"

No, you were not ready to go back to reality. "What are you talking about Nanami?" You said with a fake laugh and pointed to the bartender to give you the bottle of liquor you were referring to.

"You can only deceive yourself with these fake laughs. No one can be well after hearing those words." Nanami was looking at his glass.

"I don't care. The important thing is that I'm alive now. I don't care about its stupid reason." You drank another sip. You wish alcohol could put out the fire that was turning you to ashes.

"Stop pretending Y/N! You are in pain, why are you trying to hide it? Aren't you tired of smiling all the time?" Nanami leaned his hand on the table and turned his face towards you.

You didn't pay attention and continued to drink. Suddenly, Nanami reached out and pulled the bottle out of your hand.

"Hey ..." your protest was heard.

"I'm talking to you." Nanami said in a firm voice.

"I know and I'm not listening to you! Also, do not treat me like a child anymore!" You tried to take the bottle from his hand, but he took it farther away from you.

"Do you think I can't get the bottle from you? Do you think I'm afraid to touch you? Ha ha! I can't be more upset than I am Kento Nanami! So, give me back my drink before I pierce your kidney!" You whispered in Nanami's ear and pressed your knife to his side.

He smiled. "Then do it, I dare you. Unlike you, I have no regrets."

Your eyes widened. You pulled your head back, looked at his eyes, and sat down slowly on your chair.

"I knew you wouldn't do that. You're no longer the same person you used to be." Nanami put the bottle of liquor in front of you.

Your hands wrapped around the bottle, but you didn't drink it.

"It doesn't matter who I am now. My sins will be with me forever and everyone will judge me for them."

"I don't judge you Y/N. I think no one in the jujutsu school judges you either." Nanami said in a confident tone.

"Tch.." came out of your mouth, before you resumed drinking. You remembered Satoru. Someone you thought was your savior turned out that he was nothing but your executioner.

"Listen Y/N, I don't think Sato ...."

"Don't! No!" You cut off Nanami. "Don't talk to me about him."

"I'll speak and you will listen. Satoru may be a walking idiot, but he never would play with anyone." Nanami defended him in disbelief.

"Yeah, I saw in TDL how he didn't play with that girl's feelings at all!" You laughed nervously. "Manipulation is part of his nature. Don't defend him!"

"I don't approve of his lifestyle, but a few weeks ago, Satoru called that girl in front of me and ended everything with her. So, I don't know what that girl was doing in TDL."

"Oh Nanami, you're a very good friend to him but don't try any more. I've heard many times from him, Shoko and the others that he is just looking to tick off of the higher-ups. And what a better tool than me to achieve his dreams? Please don't mention his name to me anymore!" You called the bartender and told him to bring you another bottle.

Nanami said nothing. He knew you were in pain, and you wanted to be alone. He decided to stand aside, take care of you and bring you back to school safely.

At this time, Nanami's phone rang, and Satoru's name appeared on the screen. He picked up the phone.

"Hey Kento, how are you? Do you know where Y/N is?"

Nanami looked at you and then went to the other side of the bar to answer him.

When he returned, you had drunk half of the second bottle too. It was time to go back to school.

--------------

Jujutsu High

You woke up in the morning with a strange headache and quickly put your hand on your forehead. You felt your eyes might go blind at any moment. You rubbed your forehead and forcibly opened one of your eyes.

The clothes you had worn at the funeral were still on you, but you didn't remember how you got to your room. Did Nanami take you back to school? Did you say anything else to him?

'Well done to you! You showed how pathetic you are in front of him.'

Before you could apply pressure on your head, you gagged and quickly placed your hand over your mouth while running to the toilet.

You had drunk too much.

You knelt in front of the toilet and emptied the contents of your stomach. Then, with a worse headache than before, you got up, tapped the siphon, stood in front of the sink, and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes were red. How much did you cry last night?

You didn't want to think about what happened yesterday. So you went to the fridge, picked up a bottle of water, and drank it.

'We don't have to think about everything at once. We go step by step. Drink water first so you don't become dehydrated. Take a shower to get rid of your headache. Wear comfortable clothes. Make a good breakfast for yourself and then go see the kids. Okay, but what if I see him in front of his room when I go out? Don't think about him Y/N! Go out on from the balcony. Don't face him, don't let him to lie again.'

You thought you were crazy to start talking to yourself.

You got up, took off your clothes, threw them on the bed, and went to the bathroom.

As soon as the hot water hit your head, a good feeling pervaded your whole being. The water slipped slowly through your hair and spilled over your shoulders, back, and legs.

You stood in the shower for a moment without moving and let the tears flow slowly from your eyes. It hurt, but you just wanted to cry. Your eyes burned, but you kept crying.

You put your hands on the cold bathroom tiles and leaned your forehead against the wall. Your sobs were mixed with the sound of water.

Oh Y/N, I wish I could tell you that you are not stupid, you are not naive, you are not weak, you are just in love. And the lover is always the captive of the beloved.

When you came out of the bathroom, your eyes were red, but you felt light.

You started making tea and a cheese, tomatoes, and olives sandwich. You took off your towel and put on your most comfortable clothes. Then you sat down at the table and ate your breakfast while looking out the window.

It was okay to have black circles under your eyes because of crying; There was nothing wrong with not being able to smile after hard days...

But was it normal if you wanted him to wait for you by your door? Would anyone judge you if you wanted to hear him apologize? He didn't even send a text message. You didn't matter to him.

Tears began to fall on your cheeks again. You drank water and wiped your tears with the back of your hand. Then you quickly got up, put on your sunglasses, and went to the balcony door to join the kids on the training grounds.

December 11th was one of the worst days of your life, but you didn't want to let December 12th be like that too.

A/N: Ok, go and read the next chapter. They are related.

A/N2: Your votes and comments are greatly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 58 17
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
17.7K 539 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
4.3K 90 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...
112K 5.1K 23
Saikyō || The Strongest, Book 2 "That girl you fell in love with," I started, feeling Satoru's attention immediately shift to me. "What was she like...