Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

Af QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... Mere

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold
Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign

149 6 6
Af QueenZain3

It was the next day, Soon Mickie and Desmond were going to move out of the mansion and move into Golden Bliss, Mickie has been planning alot for the next two weeks along with Desmond.

Right now Desmond was going to make his way to Trish's House for Lunch, He was very excited but also nervous about the questions Trish will ask.

Crowe was fixing his shirt as He made it to Trish's place, He knocked the door as He was waiting. Instead of Trish opening the door, He heard her voice.

Trish: Come in!

Desmond looked at the door and opened it as He goes inside and sees Trish.

Trish: Hey Desmond, I had a feeling it was you hehe.

Trish fixed her hair as She looked at Desmond's face who had a shocked reaction and even put his sunglasses down.

Trish was laughing as Desmond continued to stare at her before he took off his glasses and looked at her.

Desmond: Hey there Trish and I must say that you look wonderful.

Trish: Awww Thank you, Desmond.

She smiled as Desmond smiled until he saw a cute white dog as Crowe walked towards it, The Dog looked at Desmond as Desmond looked at her

Desmond: Oh I haven't seen Boots for awhile, He still looks adoreble.

Trish: Heh, Well He has been in my Aunt's house for sometime, I finally got him back and He misses me so much.

Desmond: Aww Thats nice, He still looks really cute.

The Dog was starring at Desmond as Trish giggled, Crowe patted the Dog's head as He sticked his tongue out as Trisb went to get Boot's food.

Desmond: So Trishe, Whats for Lunch?

Trish: *Grabs the Food* Oh I made some Taco Salad, Thought it would be good.

She walked towards him and kissed his cheek as Desmond smiled at her, Trish was putting food on the dog's bowl as Boots was starring at it while Desmond was standing in the way.

Desmond: It feels like old times being with you again.

Trish: Thats right, We haven't seen eachother that much every since Mickie was about to get married to that one guy. But now we get to spend more time together.

She gave a big smile as Crowe smiled at her as He had thought on his head.

( Thats right. . . I'm going to have to spend time with both of my girlfriend's )

Trish finished putting the food as She walked away, Boots got up and was gonna go to the bowl and eat but Desmond stood in front as He was talking to Trish.

Desmond: Where's your parents by the-

Suddenly Desmond turned and saw Boots moving fast until. . . .

The Dog punched Desmond as Crowe fell down as Boots jumped over him and ran towards his food as Desmond was holding his head and looked at Boots in shock.

Desmond: What the?? Did a dog seriously punch me!?

Trish: Boots! Why did you punch my boyfriend???

The Dog stared at Trish while sticking his tongue before he focused to eat his food as Trish put her hands on her hips and looked at Desmond and couldn't help but laugh a little as Desmond stared at her.

Desmond: Not funny, Trish. . .

Trish: I'm surprised you didn't dodge it hahaha.

Desmond: It happened so fast! And I didn't even know Boots can punch. . . I have a feeling next time he's gonna kick.

Trish laughed and helped Desmond back to his feet as they went to the dining room and went to eat Taco salad together. They were both sitting and talking as Trish spoke.

Trish: Sooooo, Your still at Mickie's mansion?

Desmond: Yup, I'm gonna leave though very soon to live in an expensive apartment.

Trish: Oooooh that's really nice! I thought you were gonna stay with your parents?

Desmond: I'm twenty four years old, Trish. I can buy and stay in a apartment.

Trish: Hmmm You actually got a point, I'm thinking about moving out soon too.

Desmond: . . . . Where do you think you wanna go?

He said a little nervously, It will be odd if They both moved into the same Apartment with Desmond dating Mickie now.

Trish: I'm not sure yet, I thought about it yesterday but not too much.

Desmond: Oh I see then.

She giggled as Trish took a tissue and started cleaning Desmond's mouth as Crowe looked at her.

Desmond: Hey, Im not a baby you know?

Trish laughed and giggled as Desmond smiled and kissed her nose

Desmond: Your adoreble.

Trish: Hehe, Your even more adoreble. . . When will we move in together?

Desmond: Very soon, I promise.

Trish smiled and hugged him as She fixed her hair and broke the Hug, The Two continued eating as Trish was feeling full.

Trish: I'm soooo full.

Desmond: Ahh come on, It's only this much, Try finishing it.

Trish: I don't know if can. Eat your food atleast.

Desmond: I'm. . . Getting full too actually.

Trish: Hahaha, Its only this much though.

They both looked at eachother until Trish had an idea.

Trish: Okay, How about this? You feed me from my plate and I'll feed you from yours.

Desmond: Hahaha, If you say so.

She giggled as Desmond smiled as Both of them were feeding eachother.

They were eating until they burst into laughter as Desmond was starring at her.

Desmond: Oh You really do anything to get lovey duvey.

Trish: Hehehe, Oh?

Desmond: I'm being honest here.

Trish: And What else I'm I good at?

Desmond: Being adoreble.

He smiled at her as Trish smirked and was looking at him.

Trish: And?

Desmond: And caring to be honest.

Trish: Hmmm And?

Desmond: And?. . . I don't know honestly, Thats only that much I can say.

He was confused as Trish continued smirking until She surprised Desmond with a kiss as She broke the kiss and smiled at him.

Trish: You forgot romantic.

Desmond: Oh your such a tease.

Trish: Along with that.

They both laughed as Trish hugged him while caressing his hair as Desmond smiled at her

Trish: I love you.

Desmond: I love you even more.

Trish: Can't wait to be Miss Crowe sooner then later.

She teased as Desmond chuckled and and hugged her as They laughed together before sharing a kiss together.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

650K 21K 37
He looks at me now, his gray eyes staring at me intensely. Love me! I wanted to tell him. Choose me! I wanted to say. But he's engaged, and he's gett...
919 182 44
H.R #358 Ranked #562 in a few hours <3 A love triangle between a pair of twins and a girl. The soldier goes missing, the CEO comforts the broken h...
21 0 18
- 210 pages - about a guy and a girl having a crush on each other but every time they try going out together, things always go wrong - dual pov
181K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...