My Snow Lily | Min Yoongi ff...

Da KatieK050419

✅COMPLETED✅ ❤HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 on btssmut, #2 on yoongixoc, #46 on agustd, #4 on kpopsmut { "TOUCH HER A... Altro

💙Author's Note💙
💙Soundtrack for My Snow Lily💙
Yoongi and Soo-Yin's Theme💙
Chapter 1: Our Accidental First Meeting🍜
Chapter 2: The Stoic, Cold Tsundere🥶😳
Chapter 3: A Deal That Couldn't Be Refused👌
Chapter 4: On The Way Home🚘
Chapter 5: First Night In A New Place🏠💜
Chapter 6: Nurse Yoongi🤕
Chapter 7: Revenge Is Best Served Ice Cold🥶
Chapter 8: Piano Lesson No. 1🎹
Chapter 9: Yoongi's First Love🎹💔
Chapter 10: My Intro to Agust D💥 (Piano Lesson 2?)
Chapter 11: A Night Out🌃
Chapter 12: Tsundere Yoongi, My Protector❤🥰
Chapter 13: What a Night For a First Kiss💋 (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 14: Waking Up In His Arms😳
Chapter 15: Me, Yoongi and Her🤬
Chapter 16: Don't Run My Snow Lily💔 (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 17: That Gummy Smile😁🥰
Chapter 18: The Boys Are So Happy For Us!😊💜
Chapter 19: Baring His Soul To Me
Chapter 20.1: Our First Official Date❤--Part 2
Chapter 21: Our First Time: I'm Going To Make You Mine (21+)🔥
Chapter 22: Tongue Technology (21+)🔥
Chapter 23: I'll Be Back My Snow Lily
Chapter 24: I Miss You, My Snow Lily (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 25: Talk Dirty To Me (21+)🔥
Chapter 26: Yoongi Returns❤
Chapter 27: Send You To Hong Kong (21+)🔥
Chapter 27.1: Sending You To Hong Kong Pt. 2 (21+)🔥
Chapter 28: That Crazy Bitch Is Back...🤬
Chapter 29: An Accident 💔
Chapter 30: I Can't Lose You, My Snow Lily🥀 (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 31: Taking Care Of You❤ (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 32: He's So Sweet🥰
Chapter 33: Our Second Official Date❤
Chapter 34: The All-Nighter Part 1 (21+)🔥
Chapter 34.1: The All-Nighter Pt. 2🔥(21+)
Chapter 35: Yoongi Can Literally Sleep Anywhere!😴
Chapter 36: Of Course There Has To Be a Beach Trip!🏖
Chapter 37: SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Kim Soo-Yin!🎂🎁🍰 07/18
Chapter 38: My Birthday Present 🎁(21+)🔥
Chapter 39: Surprise!🎉 We're Going On A Couples' Trip!🥰
Chapter 40: A Night Inn (18+ Mild🔥)❤💋
Chapter 41: Watermelon Suga High🍉 (21+)🔥
Chapter 42: Merry Christmas!🎄🎅❤
Chapter 43: Ringing In The New Year🎆❤
Chapter 44: Happy Birthday Yoongi! Pt. 1 (18+ Mild🔥)🎉🎁🎂 03/09
Chapter 44.1: Happy Birthday Yoongi! (18+ Mild🔥)🎉🎁🎂Pt. 2
Chapter 45: A Birthday Surprise for Yoongi (21+)🔥
Chapter 46: A Sudden Trip 🚗 (Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 47: A Certain Surprise--A Family Reunion😘
Chapter 48: One BIG Question💍❤
Chapter 49: Celebrating Us (21+)🔥🥵
Chapter 49: My Snow Lily🌹(Yoongi's POV)
Chapter 50: Becoming Mrs. Min❤💍
💙Thank You!💙

Chapter 20: Our First Official Date❤--Part 1

818 28 12
Da KatieK050419

Several days had passed since Yoongi and I became official. I was so happy that Yoongi was opening up more. It was allowing me to get to know him better. I was opening up more as well. I told him about my parents, my older brother who was serving in the military. I still couldn't believe that Yoongi was the boy who bullied me all those years ago in elementary school; it's funny how things worked out.

I was so excited and couldn't wait for our date. The guys were all excited about our date too. Of course they all knew what Yoongi had planned and none of them would give it up.

All of us were in the living room sitting on the couch watching TV, except for Yoongi. He said he had to go and finalize some details before he and I went out. He had been gone for quite some time...Yoongi what could be taking you this long?

I couldn't focus on whatever the guys were watching. I was too busy thinking about what Yoongi had planned for today.

"Come oooooon Jungkook!" I exclaimed. "Tell me! Tell me!" I shook Jungkook's shoulder hoping that would get his attention.

"Nuh uh. Yoongi-hyung had me swear to secrecy. I cannot tell you, Soo-Yin." Jungkook replied teasingly. I frowned and folded my arms, looking around at the others.

"Hobi? Namjoon? Jin? Jimin? Taehyung?" I asked.

"Nope, not telling. We were all asked to keep quiet, sorry Soo-Yin." Namjoon replied as the rest of the them shook their heads.

"Come on you guys...not even a small, tiny--"

"Kim Soo-Yin!" Yoongi said sternly. Chills ran down my spine at the sound of his voice; chills that made me feel all warm and tingly inside. "What did I tell you about having to be patient?" his tone changed, it was much sweeter. I quickly turned around and my heart stopped. There he was, standing in the doorway with a small bouquet of red roses.

He slowly walked towards me and my heart felt like it was going to explode. It felt like Yoongi and I were the only two people in the living room. He then stood over me and I looked up at him. He smirked and handed me the roses. I gladly recieved them and inhaled their scent; they smelled fresh and there was a sweet note to them.

"I would've been back sooner, but I had to chase down a florist." Yoongi muttered. "I'm sorry I took so long."

"It's okay, I wasn't in a rush--"

"AS IF!" the guys all said in unison as they laughed. Yoongi smiled as the guys laughed, eventually laughing himself. I felt a smile come across my face and I started laughing myself. Yoongi then bent down and had his face inches from mine. I took a deep breath, trying to get myself to calm down and stared into his eyes. There was a playful look in them and they were shining brightly.

"Well? Are you ready?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well then, let's go." Yoongi said while grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. He led me towards the door and I set the roses down on the kitchen counter. Once we stood at the door, he stopped and turned around towards the others.

"We'll be back a bit later than I mentioned to you guys earlier." Yoongi said.

"That's fine," Namjoon replied. "Just be safe and have fun, both of you."

"Oh they will," Jungkook laughed. Taehyung then lightly punched Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shhh..." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook rubbed his shoulder and winced a bit.

Yoongi and I both looked at each other and smiled, trying to mask our laughter. Yoongi then intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the dorm. I glanced up at Yoongi as we headed to elevator to get to the main lobby. He looks so handsome! I can't believe we're going on an actual date. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what Yoongi has planned. Yoongi guided me into the elevator and stood in front of me. Once the door closed, Yoongi looked down at me hungrily. His eyes focusd on my lips.

"Yoongi, I--"

Before I could say anything else, Yoongi crushed his lips against mine. He was kissing me deeply and tenderly, quickly parting my mouth with his tongue.

Yoongi...I'm ready. I'm ready to give you all of me--just not in this elevator. I thought to myself.

His tongue teased mine slowly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to him, our tongues now dancing together. My head felt like was spinning. I could feel a warmth rising in my core. I wanted more. More. More.

Yoongi pulled away and breathed heavily with a devilish, sexy look on his face.

"I missed you, my snow lily." Yoongi said lovingly.

"I missed you too, Yoongi." I replied. "I can't wait to see what you've got planned! I'm so excited!"

"You're going to love it, trust me." Yoongi said as he gently kissed my forehead. The elevator doors opened slowly and we walked through the lobby, hand-in-hand. Once we made it to the parking garage, Yoongi opened up the passenger door for me and guided me in. He was being so sweet. I love seeing this side of Yoongi. He then closed my door and walked around to his side, got in and we headed out. I glanced over at him and saw him smiling that gummy smile.

"Yoongi," I said softly. "Where are we--"

"You'll see, Soo-Yin, you'll see." Yoongi replied as his smile grew wider. He continued driving straight and then my stomach grumbled loudly. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment. I totally forgot to eat any breakfast this morning after Yoongi left to go run his errands. Even though the Jin and Jungkook made us all breakfast, I was too excited about the date and I totally forgot to eat. Yoongi chuckled to himself and glanced at me.

"Are you hungry?" Yoongi laughed.

"Yes," I giggled. "I was too excited about our date that I forgot to eat."

"You don't need to skip meals Soo-Yin." Yoongi replied. "Good thing a restaurant is our first stop."

"Oooooh!" I exclaimed. "Which restaurant are we going to?!" Yoongi slowed the car down and came to a stop.

"We're here," Yoongi said as he took the keys out of the ignition. He got out, walked over to the passenger side, opened the door and extended his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and looked at the front of restaurant we were at--Nongoljip. I was more than excited! Barbecue is one of my favorites; it reminded me of being at home with my dad and brother. I squealed with delight as Yoongi parked the car and came around and opened my door. Yoongi smirked as he pulled me out of the car.

"You're really excited aren't you?" Yoongi said teasingly.

"Duh! Why wouldn't I be?" I responded as we walked to the restaurant. "I used to eat barbecue with my dad and brother a lot. It was a special thing for us really; we always went around my dad's birthday."

"You didn't eat it much once you moved here from home?" Yoongi asked as he opened the door. "There's plenty of places around here to eat it."

"Not really, no. Lu-Shi was always wanting to try all kinds of foreign cuisines so we were eating a lot different foods with American and European being the main two cuisines  she wanted to go for. Pretty much you name it, we tried it." I replied as we walked in. The sight, the sounds, the aroma of the restaurant was nostalgic for me. It took me back to being a kid again. I took in a deep breath and savored the smell of it all.

"Here, sit down." Yoongi said as he pulled out a chair. I sat down and he pushed my chair in for me. He then went and sat down across from me. I started to view the menu and I looked up at Yoongi, who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Umm you just look so happy; it's cute." Yoongi commented.

"You know, Yoongi...it does feel a bit weird that you're being so nice. I mean, I love this side of you...but I do miss your teasing once in a while."

Yoongi's eyebrow raised a little, and a devilish gleam sparkled in his eyes.

"Oh...you miss the teasing, do you my snow lily? I can very easily change that." Yoongi said deeply as his gaze intensified.

I swallowed hard, I could feel myself getting nervous. There was a tension building between us and I felt my heart start to race. I opened my mouth to respond, but then the waiter came over and asked us for our order. We ordered and set the menus back down at the end of the table. As we waited for our food, Yoongi started tapping my foot with his.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" I whispered. He leaned forward and smiled.

"Teasing you. There's more than one way I can tease you, this one is just the easiest right now. I'd say some things to you like I used to, but I don't want the other customers or staff in here to think I'm being rude to my girlfriend on our first legitmate date." Yoongi said slyly as he continued tapping my foot. My heart stopped as I looked away.

Girlfriend? Yoongi just called me his girlfriend out loud! Holy shit, holy shit! My face turned red and I looked back at Yoongi. He stopped tapping my foot and leaned back in his chair, with that devilish look on his face.

"See, I can still tease you. Just in different ways." Yoongi chuckled. "I've got you, Soo-Yin."

"Yoon--"

As I brought myself to say his name, our food came and my heart swelled with happiness. I couldn't wait to get the meat cooked and pop it in my mouth with some perilla leaf. The smell was heavenly--it all smelled sweet, savory, and spicy.

"Thank you," Yoongi said to the waiter. I nodded and thanked the waiter as well. Yoongi then grabbed several slices of bulgogi and placed it on the wire grill in between us, urning it slowly. The sound of the meat sizzling brought back memories, happy ones. It made me think of how much I missed my brother, but I know he was doing what needed to do by serving. I missed my dad too, but I'm sure he has been busy with his wife and their children. Plus, I'm making new memories with Yoongi, which is wonderful in and of itself.

I watched as Yoongi grabbed the bulgogi with his chopsticks and placed it in the perilla leaf, adding kimchi, sautéed spinach, and bean sprouts. He then gently dipped it into the gochujang sauce in front of him. He shook off the excess gochujang and brought the chopsticks in front of my lips.

"Here," Yoongi said sweetly. I opened my mouth and let him place the food into my mouth. He pulled out the chopsticks, after which I began to chew. It tasted delicious, the different textures mixed so well together and the flavors complimented each other. He smiled and brought a piece of bulgogi to my mouth next. He patiently waited for me to swallow the first bite he had given me and then proceeded to put the slice of bulgogi in my mouth. The bulgogi by itself was still delicious.

"Once we're done eating, we still have more to do." Yoongi said as I finished chewing the bulgogi. I nodded my head as I swallowed. We both continued eating. Yoongi then furrowed his eyebrows a little and stared at me.

"What? What is it?" I asked. Yoongi then reached his arm back across the table, caressing my cheek with his hand. He ran his thumb over my lips and to the corner of my mouth. His touch was so gentle. He went over the corner of my mouth a few times, staring at me intensely. He then pulled his hand away and quickly licked the tip of his thumb.

"You had a little gochujang on the side of your mouth. I was getting it off for you." Yoongi teased while holding his intense stare. My heart was racing, he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Oh..." I sighed. Trying to keep my composure, I set my chopsticks down next to me. I felt pretty full and I didn't want to make myself miserable.

"Are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll pay the bill and we'll get going." Yoongi responded. Our waiter soon came over and Yoongi paid for the bill. We got up, thanked the staff for the amazing meal and went outside. I started to walk back towards the parking lot, Yoongi then grabbed my arm pulled me back to him.

"Oh no, my snow lily. We're not taking the car where we're going. We're taking the bus." Yoongi stated.

"Okay," I said. We then started walking, arm in arm towards the Nowon bus station. It was only a four minute walk from the restaurant, it felt like it only took a minute. We then got on the bus and Yoongi paid for our ride. Once we went and sat down, I leaned my head against his shoulder and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm excited to see what else you've got planned Yoongi." I said excitedly "So far this has been the best date ever!"

"All we did was eat so far." Yoongi replied.

"I know," I responded. "I'm enjoying it so much because I'm with you." Yoongi smiled and laughed quietly.

"Well...my snow lily, if me taking you out to a barbecue restaurant makes you think that this is the best date ever....you're about to have your mind blown on where we're going next." Yoongi stated. I smiled and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. I couldn't wait to see where we were going next.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
70.5K 2.5K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
28.5K 1.1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...