Meta Runner - The Conduits

By MRTCRonny

a story based on a AU i have created long ago. i won't say spoilers of the series. You have to see it by your... More

Chapter 2 - Online Warp
Chapter 3 - Link of Hacks
Chapter 4 - Phoenix Wright
Chapter 5 - Voice Call
Chapter 6 - Side Quests
Chapter 7 - Titan Mode
Chapter 8 - Starting Chaos Mode
Chapter 9 - Chaos Mode
Chapter 10 - Give Me InFAMOUS (Season Finale)
Season 2 { Book Cover }
Season 2: Chapter 1 - New Profiles
Season 2: Chapter 2 - Here Comes New Challengers
Season 2: Chapter 3 - Ctrl C + Ctrl V
Season 2: Chapter 4 - End Tutorial and Boss Fight
Season 2: Chapter 5 - The Trap Cave
Season 2: Chapter 6 - The Tutorial
Season 2: Chapter 7 - Relogged
Season 2: Chapter 8 - Load State
Season 2: Chapter 9 - Critical Damage
Season 2: Finale - Mission Succeeded.
Season 3: Chapter 1 - Rewind Game
Season 3: Chapter 2 - Cartridge Corruption
Season 3: Chapter 3 - Adoption Button
Season 3: Chapter 4 - Return
Season 3: Chapter 5 - First Boss
Season 3: Chapter 6 - Time Trial
Season 3: Chapter 7 - Last Chance
The Great End - Game Over

Chapter 1 - The Blue Jay and The Eagle

938 13 29
By MRTCRonny

Tari's P.O.V

It was getting cold in Silica City.. It has.. Been two months ever since all that happened.. The death of Lucks.. The "help" of someone for me and the MD5 and the prison of two of my friends... I... I don't know if i have hope i will have just a little break about it.. I just.. I just want to have a peaceful time.. That's all...

"But.. I guess i won't have soon..."

Narrator's P.O.V

Tari has passed a lot in six months and now, in these two months.. Will she have at least a single bit of light in her life to help her..? Well, that's what you will see..

Tari's P.O.V

I am just walking through the city, to find my friends around here.. I just wanted to meet Sofia.. But i guess they are where i last meet them.. I got distracted looking at the ground.. Just wondering what should i do now.. But then... I just bumped into something.. Or.. Someone... I looked up at the person.. He was taller than me, and possibly, taller than Masa, even.. He was just testing a game, playing in such a professional way..

"Ah! Omhf, s-sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you.. Sorry.. I just got distracted.."

Mysterious Guy — "Huh? Ah, no no, it's okay! It's not your fault, alright? I was just here testing these games.. Never saw any of them before.."

"You don't seem familiar here.. Are you.. From another place..?"

Mysterious Guy — "Oh.. Yeah, i am not from here. I am from Canada." He has said, putting his hand behind his neck and scratching it in nervousness

"Ah.. Well.. That's good.. Nice to meet you.. I will just keep my walk.."

And i just kept my walk back to the MD5's hideout since i didn't know where to find them elsewhere, but then.. I heard that.. Canadian boy.. Saying something about.. P-"Powers"? And then, i heard one of the TVs of the street starting to sound like it was having a static.. But.. I know this city.. No TV had this thing in ages.. How did he..?
Then, i looked behind myself and noticed something so.. S-scary.. And.. Wonderful.. The boy i met right about now.. He was absorbing like.. Glitchy sparkles and shiny particles from the TV.. And creating something so wonderful.. Like.. A little Eagle.. I was so amazed at this that i couldn't hold myself and asked him about it.

"H-How did you do that?! Was that.. Like.. Something coming from y-you?!"

Mysterious Guy — "Huh? Wait.. There aren't Conduits in your city? I thought you had!"

"C-Conduits..? What's...?"

Mysterious Guy —"Oh well.. Conduits are Super-Humans with abilities to absorb matters."

"...Super-Hum- W-WHAT?! THEY EXIST?!"

Mysterious Guy— "Yep, they do! And you're looking at one just about now!"

I don't know why.. But it was like.. I have a bit of hope when i look at him.. He surely sound like someone who could help me and my friends.. My idea was just one.. GET OUT OF SILICA CITY and no other idea. Surely, he could help me, i-i know that!

"Uhm.. Hey.. W-What's your name, mister?"

Mysterious Guy — "Oh! Well, people tend to get curious about me when i show up my powers but i tell them anyway.. Danvers. Luigi Danvers."

His name was Luigi.. A very unique name.. I mean, we had one guu called Marco, but this name sounds more out of this city..

"Oh.. Mister L-Luigi.. Could you help me with something..?"

Luigi — "Hm? Oh, alright, sure! What do you need?"

"Well.. Me and my friends are having some.. Issues.. I just.. Wanted to know if you had a way of us to get out of this city.."

Luigi — "Hm.. So you are a criminal too?"

"Huh-? N-No! I mean, it's just that.. I.. My friends need some help to get out of here to at least stay peaceful after what happened.."

Luigi — "Alright then.. Sure, i will help you! It will be a honour to do something for someone at least!"

"R-Really..?"

I was surprised.. He was being so nice with someone he never met in his life.. Yet.. He was going to really help us. I just had to say one thing..

"T-Thank you..."

I smiled once again.. After so much that happened.. I finally smiled again.. Then, i hold his hand and lead him to where i first saw my friends before i left to walk.. He was curious about it.. And he smiled too.. I couldn't be less happier.. Then after some minutes of walking, i met my friends again.. Sofia.. Lamar.. And Theo.. When he saw Theo, he just got surprised but not scared..

Luigi — "EEHH??? Is this the Coconut Boy from the game i played? Holy moly, did you do that, miss?" He said, looking at me.. How as he not scared about it..? And why is he looking at me?

"U-Uhm, i mean.. Yeah, i did that.. But.. How do you seem like this is a normal thing?"

Sofia — "Uhm.. Tari, who is this guy? Where did ya meet him?"

Lamar — "Yeah. And it seems kinda weird that he doesn't seem scared of seeing a video game character in the real world."

"Oh, uh guys, sorry for his habit! Well, his name is Luigi.. Luigi Danvers."

Lamar — "Luigi Danvers.. Luigi Danvers... Wait- IS HE The guy that appeared in the news years ago?! With those weird thing of powers and creating angels and stuff?!"

Theo — "Huh? Wait, is he like me?! With the jump and stuff?!

Luigi — "Oh well, here we go."

Sofia — "What are you guys talking about?! He seem normal to me."

That's what she said before she notices an angel before her.. That.. Luigi created.. Of course, she jumped and screamed in fear.

Sofia — "Where did this angel came from?!"

Luigi — "From me, cética."

He said a word in a language i couldn't understand.. What did he meant with that word?

Sofia — "H-How did you-?!"

Luigi — "Your friend has told you about it."

Lamar — "MAH DUDE! We'd totally need ya on our team! You're so good with what you do! Come on, he needs to join our team!"

Sofia — "Uhm, Lamar, why do you trust him that much?"

Lamar — "Cuz he's a hero where he lives! He just saved lots of people in lots of places on his country!"

Sofia — "Uhm.. Alright, but.. What if he is like 'That guy'?"

Lamar — "Nah, don't be so disbelief, Sofia. I trust him."

He was just smiling even though Sofia didn't trust him because Lamar trusted him. And i do too. And possibly Theo! What mattered is Theo's trust in him, so if he does, i do!

Luigi — "Well.. Tari told me you wanted help from me to get out of this city. So, what are we waiting for?"

Lamar — "Wiat, leaving the city? But how? I mean, we wanted to do this, she's right, but how do we get out of it?"

Sofia — "Yeah! We need to get tickets to travel through an airplane and stuff like that! And we don't have enough money for it!"

Luigi — "Oh well. My brother wanted to bring out the entire gang of mine to this city to make a little tour, but no one accepted besides me and him, so, we have some tickets left for you!"

Lamar — "Wait.. Is your brother.. The Mario guy?"

Luigi — "Yep!"

Sofia — "Lamar, how do you know about him?!"

Lamar — "He appeared in the news internationally!"

"Uhm, g-guys, can we just hurry up and ask him where is his brother so we leave this place right now?".

Luigi — "Well, he's not that far from us. Lemme lead you to him and his car."

We just nodded in agreement. Then, he lead us to where his brother was. It took us some minutes of walking and a bit of running too. But not that long. We just arrived to his brother. He had a beautiful car.. But.. The car didn't have hover wheels? This is new for me.

Luigi — "Hey, bro! How are ya doing? Just found out about this people and they wanted to get out of this place. Can ya help me with it? Cuz i can't carry all of them to fly."

Mario — "Oh, hey manin. Ah, you found these people around this place.. And they want to leave it. Hmm.. I was bored, so yea, why not?"

Wait.. Did he really agreed to take us out..? Oh my Gosh.. That was the best night i ever had.. I couldn't be less happier about it.. But i didn't smile enough to show my happiness since i am shy..

Mario — "Welp, come on, ya guys. I will drive, since my bro is dumb enough to drive a car without destroying it."

Luigi — "HEY!"

I chuckled a bit because of what he said.. I know it was just sarcasm to make fun of Luigi. Well, i just got in first in the seats from behind. Sofia and Lamar were there too, and Theo just went to my lap.. Then, the brothers sat.. Mario on the Driver's seat and Luigi on the Passenger's.. They started to drive.. I had hope once again.. Hope that i will finally have a rest after what happened..

...This is the End of Chapter 1...

{Creator's Advice: Did you like the story so far? Well, relax that i will make more chapters about it, but only if you guys had liked the story. I count with your opinion about. And sorry if i did something wrong, this is my first book in ages. Welp, that's what i needed to talk, see ya guys! Hope i see ya soon in the next chapter!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 1 30
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF MY OTHER STOry...New adventures...(smg4 oc insert) (Book 2 of 3) READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS
5.9K 100 15
A few months after the events of WOTFI 2023, SMG4 starts having really bad dreams about the "Its gotta be perfect" incident. One night however, his f...
307 16 7
My au of what if Meta Runner continued. (includes some MeggyxTari) Inspired by: Captive Heart by Nathan Reid. WARNING: Includes swearing. Some things...
3.1K 157 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...