Her "PERFECT" Bestfriend ||Ta...

By QUEENVottomist

"I love her a million times more than I love you and I hope that's clear to you. I'll die if I live without h... More

HELLO❀️
Teaser Video
Introduction of Characters
Hi???
Vottomists...
Which team are you?
New BooksπŸ“š
Disclaimer ⚠️
Chapter 1
Hi!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Questions?
Chapter 8
Hmmmmmm
Chapter 9
HAPPY 11K!!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Vottomists... πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
heyπŸ‘‹
Guys...
πŸ’œ
Chapter 15
Chapter 22
πŸ˜πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ‘‹
Chapter 16
Clarifications
Chapter 17
....
Readers-Characters POV
Choose the destiny...
The winner is...
Upcoming Chapter Teaser VideoπŸ“½
Chapter 18
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Update?
Hi babiesπŸ₯°
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ongoing Chapter Teaser
Author's POV
PLEASE READ.
πŸ’œ
Tea Time.β˜•
Chapter 21
⚠️ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
❀
πŸ₯°
Announcement
HiπŸ’œ
Happy 50KπŸ’œπŸŽ‰πŸ·
Hi it's been a long time.πŸ₯°
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Hi!❀
πŸ‘‹
πŸ‘‹
HAPPY 100K!!!!βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™
Happy Birthday to me❀✨
Hi❀❀❀
Important!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hi
Chapter 23
heyyy.πŸ₯°
Chapter 24
Hi

Chapter 12

3.3K 138 53
By QUEENVottomist

Hi Vottomists!Don't forget to vote and follow me.💜Credits to the owner of the photos.If I have a watermark it means I made it.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Jungkook smirks looking at Vianney lying on her stomach.He grabs the lube inside his bag.

"You're lucky we're not in my house because if we are,I'll use all my sex toys and you'll be desperately begging me to stop."

Vianney gulps because she finds it hot and exciting,like we all know,she has a daddy kink.

Jungkook undress himself and walk towards Vianney.He hovers on top of her and starts grinding his hardened dick slapping her asscheeks.

"Uhhhhhhh J-Jungkook!"

He grabs her hair roughly and leans over to whisper in her ear saying,

"It's daddy for you." Jungkook smirks making Vianney bit her lips with excitement.

Jungkook slaps her ass again making Vianney whimper in pain and pleasure.

"AHHHHH F-FUCKKKK D-DADDY!!!"

One more slap and her butt cheeks were red as tomato.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Fuck you're so hot,you like the pain and pleasure baby?"

"Y-yes d-daddy..."

"Now tell me what you want hmmmm?"

"I want y-you inside me..Fuck me hard and d-deep daddy uhmmmm..."

"I will baby doll,no need to ask." Jungkook smirks.

Jungkook starts licking her ear down to her neck,sliding his warm tongue down to her sexy and curvy back and all the way down to her butt cheeks."

Vianney moans with every touch.

"Ahhhhhh shiiit daddy!"

Jungkook was so impatient and starts undressing Vianney and afterwards,he flips her body over.

She's now lying on her back fully naked.Jungkook spreads her legs apart and seeing her hot naked body exposed right infront of him makes him even more hornier and impatient.They stared at each other like it was their first night of honeymoon, but since Jungkook got mad and jealous,he wants to punish her and do her rough.

"Jungkook,about what happened earlier,I'm so sorry.Yes I have a little bit of feelings towards him,but I like you and I won't come back to him okay?He seduced me and I...I just got carried away.He means nothing to me anymore,please believe me."

Vianney cupped his face looking into his eyes sincerely and Jungkook feels so weak staring at her beauty.

Jungkook sighs with a nod and says,

"You know that I am too weak for your beauty and you really know how to use your charms towards me hmmmm...but now, I am even more distracted because fuck,you're so damn pretty and sexy.I want to devour you right now.You're all I ever want Kim Vianney, my dream girl." He licks his lips like a hungry animal to it's prey making Vianney blush so hard.

Jungkook starts caressing her silky smooth thighs and starts rubbing his dick outside her entrance.

"Uhmmhhhhhh J-Jungkook..." Vianney bit her lips because it's making her wet.

"You like my dick hmmmmm?" Jungkook licks his lips.

"Y-Yeah..."

Jungkook grabs the bottle of lube and rubs a few of it around his dick.

He spreads Vianney's legs and without any warning,he inserted his dick and starts thrusting in animalistic pace making her grip the sheets tightly.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Vianney closed her eyes feeling the pleasure.It was rough and deep but she loves every thrusts Jungkook gives.

"You like that baby hmmmmm..." Jungkook thrusts deeper inside her while slapping her ass every now and then.

"AHHHHHH FUCKKKKK,YOU'RE SO FUCKING SEXY."

Jungkook bit his lips and leans on her ear.

"I want you so much,you're all mine!do you hear me baby?"

"Mmmmhhhhhh"

"Words baby,words." Jungkook harshly grabs her hair and it's part of their rough sex.Hyungsik loves rough sex too and her one night stands and Vianney likes it.

"Ahhhhhhh y-yes d-daddy." Jungkook continues to thrust deeper and deeper inside of her making her scream.

"OHHHHHHH SHIIITTTT FUCKKK...FUCK JUNGKOOKKKK AH....AHHHHHH I'M ABOUT TO C-CUM....AHHHHHH DADDYYYYYY OH MY GOD SHITTTT!"

"Cum for daddy hmmmmmm."

With a few more thrusts,Vianney reached her climax and came.Just when he thought Jungkook will pull his dick off when suddenly, he flips her over carefully facing him not removing his hardened dick inside of her.

He grabs a red pillow and placed it under Vianney's hips and butt and she knows what he'll do to her.

She looks at Jungkook all sweaty and darted her eyes towards his tattoos and his well toned abs.

"Ahhhhh....F-Fuck d-daddy,you're so hot." She bit her lips right infront of him while Jungkook archs his back while fucking her feeling so much pleasure.

"You're taking my cock so well baby,I want to fuck you all night.Touch and rub your clit for me while I fuck you deep baby." Jungkook says in a deep sexy voice making Vianney even more aroused and the pillow under her hips and butt made their sex even more better and exciting because Jungkook can penetrate deeper inside her pussy hitting her sweet spot right away.

Vianney obliged and starts rubbing her clit right infront of Jungkook as he fucks her harder and harder making her moan like crazy and Jungkook as well.Jungkook was so turned on seeing his cock going in and out of her tight and pink pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHH VIANNEEEYYYY YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT I'LL CUM DEEP INSIDE YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.FUCKKKKK IT'S SOOOO GOOD AHHHH SSHHIIIT!"

"Fuck me harder daddy,you're fucking me so damn good ahhhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhhhhh...ohhh shit!I'm about to cum again daddy!!" Vianney screams because Jungkook's thrusts is getting deeper and faster.He was so wild,their sex to be specific.

Jungkook grabs Vianney's breasts and starts massaging and playing with her nipple making her even more horny and wet.

"Ahhhhhh fuckkk daddy,it feels so good.uhmmmmhhh it t-turns me on even m-more." Vianney bit her lips so hard it almost bleed making Jungkook proud looking at her with a lustful smirk.

Jungkook fucks her deep and fast as he leans on her again to lick both of her nipples continously.He swirls his warm tongue on her pink sensitive bud and playfully bit her left nipple with his lips.

"AHHHHH FUCK!D-daddy don't bite uhmmmm it h-hurts."

Jungkook smirks and continues sucking and abusing her pinkish red nipple and giving her a lot of hickeys all over her breasts and chest every now and then while fucking her so hard.Jungkook was so horny and unstoppable.

They are now kissing heavily and after a few more thrusts,Jungkook came inside her.

"AHHHHHHH SHIITTTTTTT BABY I'M AHHHH SHIITTT I'M CUMMING!!!" Jungkook leans over to Vianney panting heavily.They look so tired and sweaty.Jungkook lays on top of her while they were catching their breaths.

Jungkook kissed her lips hungrily and Vianney kissed him back when suddenly, Vianney's phone rang.Her phone was just right beside her.She grabs it and saw the caller ID and it was...

"Jungkook,it's my older brother.I have to take this call." Vianney says.

Jungkook moves away and rolls his body and lays beside her.He also grabs his phone at the bedside table and starts checking his messages and social medias too while waiting for Vianney to finish the call.

"Hello Yoongi Oppa?"

"VIANNEY FOR FUCKS SAKE! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN DAYS!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT WHEN YOU GET HOME!HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR DEAR BROTHER HUH? GO... HOME... NOW!!!"

"Where are you now oppa?"

"I'm still shooting a music video but I'll be back home tonight so you should be there."

Vianney sighs.Yoongi's voice was too loud and Jungkook heard their conversation loud and clear because she is beside him naked with just a blanket on.

Vianney massaged her temple using her other hand while her right hand was holding her phone and says,

"Yoongi oppa,I love you and how can I forget my dear brother.I am just...just having so much fun and I'll be going back home in a few days okay?I can't go home today.I'll make up to you please?I am on vacation leave."

"Aish Vianney,then why didn't you tell me then?" Jimin was beside Yoongi rubbing his back trying to calm down his husband who so pissed and can't stop nagging like a mom because he is so overprotective to his only little sister and Jimin understands that.He nags if he doesn't see his beautiful little sister most of the time.

"FINE!BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,YOU AND THAT SON OF A BITCH HYUNGSIK BROKE UP BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON YOU AND I WON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU AGAIN,DO YOU UNDERSTAND?YOU ARE OUR PRINCESS..."

Vianney flinched every now and then everytime Yoongi yells at her and she's already used to that because she knows how much his older brother loves and cares for her dearly and she feels so lucky to have him as a brother. Jungkook was beside her trying not to laugh seeing Vianney gulp and her scared face every now and then.He saw the way Vianney closed her eyes from time to time hearing her brother's nagging.

"REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KNOW YOUR WORTH VIANNEY BECAUSE YOU ARE A KIM,AND A TRUE KIM WILL NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS REMEMBER THAT!I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL ANYONE JUST TO DEFEND YOU MY PRINCESS.I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO PROTECT YOU REMEMBER THAT..."

Vianney was so touched and he tries to control her tears because at one point of her life,she forgot her worth when her ex Hyungsik cheated on her and she's trying not to cry.

"I know oppa,don't worry okay?I love you and I'll be back home soon yeah?"

"You left me without any choice.Enjoy ok?I love you too Via.I miss you..." Yoongi drops the call with a sigh.He loves her sister so much even if he is strict as hell,but her sister's charms still works on him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*OPPA- "Older brother"

오빠 (oppa) - older brother; term of endearment

But what is the meaning of oppa?

Basically, the oppa meaning in Korean is an older brother. It is used when a woman is calling or talking to an older man whether he is related to her or not.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Vianney puts her phone down and looks at Jungkook feeling embarassed.

"S-sorry about that...uhmmmm my Yoongi Oppa is so protective of me." She bit her lips.

Jungkook chuckles.

"No need to explain baby,if I am your brother,I'll do the same thing too because look at you,you're a fucking goddess baby.You are every man's dream and I don't blame your brother for being so protective towards you because you're so precious." He smiles.

Vianney smiles back sweetly and blushing so hard.Jungkook kissed him on the lips but his phone rang so,he have to release the kiss and signalled Vianney that he needs to take a call because it's one of his secretary.

"Hello?"

"Sir Jeon goodevening sorry to disturb you but this is very important."

Jungkook slowly stood up in bed and grabs his bathrobe and wore it.

"How important?" He says in a serious tone of voice while Vianney was glancing at him from afar scanning him from head to toe.

"Uhmmm fuck...how can you be so hot and handsome at the same time without doing anything?Damnnnn Jeon Jungkook,you're such a daddy. I will never replace you with Hyungsik my hot and handsome suitor...I think I...I want to be your girl now even if you're a walking red flag like my ex. Aish Vianney.!what are you thinking! It's too early to give in,shhhhhhhh shut the fuck up.Let him court you even further." She giggles while talking to herself.

Vianney bit her lips and she feels so much aroused by just looking at him and his muscular body even if it was covered with a robe.She looks at his arm tattoos and was drooling over him. Vianney has tons suitors but, Jungkook has a higher chance of being her future boyfriend.

"Sir,secretary Yang just resigned because her father died and she needs to spend her time with her family..."

"WHAT?????ohhhhhh okay.Fix her separation pay,for sure she needs it." Jungkook was shocked but he understands the reason why she left her job his personal secretary and not just because she scolds her most of the time.

"Yes Sir Jeon.But the good news is,we already hired a secretary for you while you are on leave and will be starting her job once you come back."

"I see.May I know who she is?"

"She's Miss Jang Wonyoung."

"FUCKKKK! ARE YOU SURE?"

"Yes Sir Jeon."

With that being said,Jungkook hungs up the call making Vianney worried.

"Why out of many people,damn it!" Jungkook smacked the table making Vianney shocked.

"Jungkook are you okay?"

Jungkook looks at her and tried to smile.

"Y-yeahhhh my old secretary resigned but they were able to hire a new one."

"Oh I see.But it seems you're not happy about it."

Jungkook didn't answer right away and Vianney looks so worried patiently waiting for his response.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS THE FORMER STAFF OF MY EX."

"Ohhhhh I see." Vianney says.

SHALL JUNGKOOK TELL VIANNEY MORE ABOUT HER NEW SECRETARY?

(OKAY HERE'S TMI.)🤭

AND THAT HIS NEW SECRETARY WAS ONCE HIS MOST FAVORITE FUCK BUDDY THAT HE ALMOST GOT HER PREGNANT BECAUSE JUNGKOOK CAN'T STOP FUCKING HER EVERY SINGLE TIME BEHIND JI-EUN'S BACK AND ALSO, SHE WAS SO GOOD IN BED, VERY PRETTY AND SEXY ASIDE FROM BEING JI-EUN'S FORMER STAFF IN HER OWN FLOWER SHOP WHERE SHE MET AND SEDUCED JUNGKOOK."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
511K 36.7K 61
When the odds do not favour the love of two women the entire world leads to their separation. After eleven years the world decides to unite their chi...
169K 6.6K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
21.2K 1.5K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...