(Discontinued) ๐™ธ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž'๐šœ...

By Chibi_Girl18

โ€ข Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡: ๐“˜๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด› ๐Ÿธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐™ณ๐™ด๐™บ๐š„'
ษช: ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
ษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
ษชษชษช: ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
ษชแด : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
แด : ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
แด ษช: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ž๐“ฅ
๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
แด ษชษช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ?
แด ษชษชษช: ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€: (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ-๐“ผ๐“ธ)๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
ษชx: ๐“ค๐“ข๐“™!!! ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
x: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ*๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ?!!
xษช: ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ
xษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
xษชษชษช: ๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ท ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
xแด : ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
xแด ษช: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ
xแด ษชษช: ๐“˜๐““๐“š ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
xแด ษชษชษช: ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
AUTHOR'S NOTE

xษชแด : ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป?

701 26 1
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

The teachers decided not to locked the two after class, they let them stroll and have fun. But before they have fun, when Mie wake up, he suddenly got scared when he saw everyone in the room except to Izuku of course.

Flashback

"*Growling* Huh?" said Mie, when he got up, he looked at the people around. He widen his eyes(even though he doesn't have that) and started to scream in fear.

He put his hands at the both side of his head and doesn't looked anywhere but in the ground. The bandages from his eyes starting to get wet, it means he's crying.

"Mimi-chan, what's wrong?" Izuku got worried about his son who suddenly do that action. "NO! Stay away from ME! Please, stop it!" Mie started to panicked.

People in the room don't know what to do, but they stepped back a bit. "Mimi-chan, Mie look at me" Izuku said as he grabbed his hands softly.

Mie looked at him making him stopped from crying "Ma-ma?" he said to the person who he's looking at. Izuku smiled to him and said "Don't cry my child, Mama's on your side."

The teachers just watched the two, they couldn't do anything to Mie. That made them realize that even a most feared villain has this side.

End Of Flashback

Izuku, Mie and All Might in his citizen form now shopping in the mall, they made sure Mie is in disguised because his face was well-known and can make people start to panic.

The reason of these was to ease his fear and so that he could no longer harbor his feelings to others. Currently, Mie is back to normal, talkative boy.

It can see to his smiles that he's enjoying making Izuku taking photos every single moments of Mie like he was eating strawberry and vanilla ice cream and him trying every clothes that look good to him.

Izuku and Mie enjoying their time while All Might aka Toshinori Yagi not. He looked at his son who's enjoying with his son or grandson of him(Toshinori). He want to get closed to them but he was afraid to do it so.

This was noticed by Mie. "Mie, I'll go to bathroom okay? Stay with him, I'll be right back" Izuku blurted and immediately leave. The two went silent and just sat on the bench.

'Long time no see, Shiro-kun' Toshinori started, Mie looked at his former and current teacher. "I'm still angry to you, you know, Toshinori-sensei" he said and rather calm than angry like he said he was.

'Look Sh-' All Might interjected by Mie "Just call me Mie, that's my current name and Shiro Tanaka is already dead" when he said that, he gritted his teeth.

'Okay, Mie. I'm sorry from what I did to you and to Izuku' He said, it can be seen to his eyes that he really regret from what he did.

"I already know the real reason so I already forgive you" Mie said as he looked to his teacher. All Might just widen his eyes, he couldn't believed that he would be forgiven that easily.

"And one more thing, you should talk to Mama, Ji-chan" Mie then looked away because he's kinda embarrassed. All Might went silent and suddenly cried.

'Thank you *sniff*, Mie' Toshinori said while crying and keeps wiping off his tears. Then suddenly, Izuku came back. "*Huff* Sorry t-that *huff* I'm- why are you crying?!" Izuku looked at his teacher.

'I-I'm sorry *sniff* Izuku for *sniff* for being a bad father' he said as Izuku hugged him. "It's okay, I forgive you. Otou-san" then suddenly All Might cried like a baby.

Izuku started to panicking because he doesn't know what to do. "*Laughing* who wouldn't thought that, the number 1 hero has this side?" Mie said while looking at his mother tried to do something and grandfather keeps crying.

Timeskip

The three of them went back to UA, and feel refreshed after the talk earlier. This made some of them curious of what just happen.

Before their atmosphere was dark but now its full of colors and flowers like they came out from a paradise, are they? "Maybe they eat something?" Present Mic whispered to Eraserhead.

He then suddenly got smacked by Aizawa making him stop from talking and just holding his head in pain. "Sho-chan, Shi-chan, call me Mie okay" Mie suddenly said as the two were shocked of their nicknames from the only person.

"So you really are Shiro?" Aizawa said as Mie just nod. "Shiro Tanaka is dead, Mietitore Sinclair is alive so call me Mie because I'm your student" he said as his two former(?) best friends of his just nod.

"How about say hi to your mentor?" Aizawa suggested as Mie froze, he too missed his mentor of his. Then he looked at where was Endeavor was.

They all went silent as Izuku said "Me and Otou-san will leave you a while, make yourselves comfortable" as he pushed All Might to get out of the scene.

After they left, Endeavor suddenly punched Mie and him did not bother to dodge it. "You child! Don't you know that- that *crying*" he started to cry as for Mie he got up and hugged him.

"At least En-sensei, I'm here now. You don't need to cry" Mie confronted his mentor. "You're still an idiot" he said to his apprentice as they all laughed.

"Otou-san, they all look happy" Izuku said, they didn't left, they're both in the corner watching them. 'Yeah, I wish that, that you go back to our family, Izuku' Izuku looked at his father.

"Okay, Otou-san. But not for now, I'm still doing something" Izuku said as he hugged him. He also hug back to his son.

Timeskip

They, the teachers and the rehab students, are enjoying their supper. And after that, they clean up and starting to have a meeting.

"Okay, Okay, who's gonna talk first?" Mie said as he put his both hands behind his head. "Are you both sure that the two of you are helping us?" Nezu said as they both nod.

"Of course, if we wouldn't, then I wouldn't have a time spending with Mama" then Mi hug Izuku and purring like a cat. They all sweatdropped at him, he's more like a child than an adult.

'By the way Izuku, who's your fiance?' All Might said. He, as a father of Izuku, have the right to know. "I'll tell you next time" Izuku said then he was about to say something but interrupted by Mie.

"Ji-chan, Mama's fiance is an idi-" Mie didn't continue because he was smacked in the head by Izuku. "Don't say that to your father, even if he was like that" he scold his son.

Somewhere in the city, Kai and Haruto are playing shogi. "Achoo!" Kai suddenly sneezed. "Checkmate" his father said as Kai looked at the board, it was really his lost. "I only sneezed, why did I lose again?!" Haruto just laughed to his son who keeps whining.

Back to them, they're now discussing about the Black Snakes. "If they are from the government like you've said before, is that the reason why they're hard to catch?" Nezu said as the two nod.

"If you just give my book, I might tracked them out" Mie said as they all looked at him. "Now that you've mention that, the book that you're talking about was burned" Midnight said.

Mie gave a death glare to r-18 hero. "That book was special, have you ever heard of the 'Book of Knowledge'?" Mie asked them.

"There's a myth about it, it says that when you saw that book, that the book contains of every knowledge, dark secrets and literally everything about the world. But no one proves that the 'Book of Knowledge' was true" Ectoplasm said.

"Then all of you are idiots" Mie said as they all shouted in disagreement. "The book you just burned was the 'Book of Knowledge'" Mie said as Snipe spoke.

"When we looked at the book, it only contains a blank pages" he explained. Mie was about to speak but was stopped by a slammed of the table.

"₴ⱧɄ₮ Ʉ₱ ₳₦Đ ₴₮Ø₱ ₳Ɽ₲Ʉł₦₲" Izuku said as they all immediately shut their mouths. "What a tremendous aura" they all thought to him.

"*Ehem* you *pointing at Mie* Mimi-chan, aren't the function of that book is if that was destroyed, it can be replaced by your touch when you touch a book?" Izuku said as he pinched Mie's left ear.

"AH, stop it" Mie said as Izuku glared at his son. "Aren't you a masochist?" He said as they all went shivered to the cheshire smile of his.

"Uh-oh, I just summon Satan" Mie thought. "Buddha, Jesus, Zeus or whoever god you are, if you ever exist, please take my soul" he added and cried internally.

"Lets just pray for the poor soul of his" they all thought the same. "Okay I'll stop and let's continue our discussion" Izuku then let got of Mie's ear that now was bright red.

Mie then rubbed his red ear to ease the pain. "By the way, there will be a new teacher coming tomorrow" Nezu announced and gained some attention to him.

"Who will it be?" Izuku asked as Nezu just grinned to him. "You'll see him tomorrow" he just said making them all sighed because they're curious about this new teacher.

"Okay, I'll go now" Endeavor said, he just went silent when to the whole discussion and not bother to speak except for now. "I guess it's time to go now, we still have class tomorrow" Izuku said as he cling to his son.

"Sorry Mimi-chan, my cute lil' son" Izuku said, Mie then looked away. "Ho~ how cute you are when you're pouting~" Izuku teased him and keeps poking Mie's cheek.

"Are they really in mother and son relationship?" as for that question, the answer is yes.

"See you tomorrow, everyone" Izuku said and waved to them. By the way, both of them aren't cuffed anymore and was only monitored.

They allowed them to be not cuffed because they're both behaving themselves. As they both walking through the hallway of the dormitory, Izuku then stopped.

"Are we forgetting something?" he said as Mie just looked at him. "I dunno" Mie said and too thinking if he forgot something.

"Lets just remember it tomorrow *yawn* I'm sleepy" Mie said as Izuku giggled. The mummified man walking wiggly like he can't take it anymore.

"*Giggle* Do you need a hand, Mie?" his mother said as he just nod cutely. The green hair then put his son's hand onto his shoulder to support him to walk.

Next Day

Izuku's POV

I'm now curious and excited at the same time because I can finally meet the new teacher that the principal's talking about.

When we're walking, we can clearly hear that the other students' topic was about the new teacher. "Hey, have you heard?" the girl said as her interlocutor spoke.

"Yeah, its about the new teacher right? I've heard that the new teacher was handsome and a prodigy" she said as they continue to squeal and murmur about that topic.

"Mama, are you okay?" Mie said and Izuku looked at his son that looking at him worriedly. "I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me" as he pat his son's head and went to the classroom.

"Oh hey guys" the kirby girl said to the both of them and wave. The two waved back to her. "I've heard that there'll be a new teacher today" I said as Ashido joined the conversation.

"So you've heard it too? They said that he's handsome *squeal* I wonder if he was single?" Ashido said excitedly as the two boys sweatdropped.

"Tsk, all girls are only care for handsomeness" the Grape pervert, Mineta said. "A pervert like you will not have a wife in the future" the pink alien talk back to him.

I tried to calm them down and suddenly the school bell rang through the whole school that means that its time to go to class.

That made us walk and sit on our desk. I keeps tapping his desk from boredom and some of them are still talking.

(A/n: This will be the seating arrangement of them. The M and F are the gender and remember that Izuku is using the surname Chisaki)

'Hello everyone and I'm sorry that I'm late' a familiar voice said as he enters the room. Some of the girls blushed of the new teacher who came in.

Then me slowly looked at the man and we both make an eye contact. "So you're the one that Principal Nezu was talking about" the bandage maniac said as his mother, me, slammed the desk and gained some attention from his classmates.

His eyes were widen and I just shouted to him. "YOU IDIOT!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hello minna-san, I just wanna say that I wish you have a good christmas this year.

2233 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 68
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerfu...
102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
97.3K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
12.7K 155 26
This is a SFW fan fiction โš ๏ธI do not own any of the characters. I just made the story lineโš ๏ธ Deku is a villain due to being bullied continuously by...