๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—นแตโฟสธ

By GojosMistress1

๐™›๐™š๐™ข!๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ญ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ โ™ก โฝแตƒแตˆสฒ.โพ แต‰แต—แต‰สณโฟแตƒหก แตƒโฟแตˆ แต˜โฟแถœสฐแตƒโฟแตโฑโฟแต; แต‰แต›แต‰สณหกแตƒหขแต—โฑโฟแต. โ˜ฒโ˜ฒโ˜ฒโ˜ฒโ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโŠ›โ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโ˜ฒโ˜ฒโ˜ฒโ˜ฒ โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐’
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿณ
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ-๐Ÿฑ

แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡

2.9K 48 8
By GojosMistress1

sempiternal
(𝚊𝚍𝚓) 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽

Demon Slayers

𝗬/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡

𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘂 ( - 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲) / 𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

𝗥𝘆𝘂𝗷𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗲
リュウジシゲ

𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝟭𝟴𝟴𝗰𝗺 (𝟲'𝟮 𝗳𝘁)

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗶 (暗い - 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲) / 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗨𝗯𝘂𝘆𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗶
明彦産屋敷

𝟭𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

𝟭𝟴𝟮𝗰𝗺 (𝟱'𝟭𝟬 𝗳𝘁)

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 (死闇 - 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲) / 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻

Breathing Styles

Thunder

First Form: Thunderclap and Flash (霹へき靂れき一いっ閃せん Hekireki Issen) - The user unsheathes their katana, dashes forward at blinding speeds and decapitates their opponent faster than they can react, before sheathing it back. This technique is extremely reminiscent of  and its movements are described to be akin to "lightning ripping through the air"
- Godspeed (神しん速そく Shinsoku) - The user performs Thunder and Flash while greatly augmenting the speed of the technique. This technique was a joint creation between Y/N and Zenitsu on their first meeting

Second Form: Rice Spirit (稲いな魂だま Inadama) - The user releases five arched slashes accompanied by lightning in quick succession.

Third Form: Thunder Swarm (聚しゅう蚊ぶん成せい雷らい Shūbun Seirai)- The user surrounds the enemy with waves of arched lightning and attacks them from all directions.

Fourth Form: Distant Thunder (遠えん雷らい Enrai) - The user generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar.

Fifth Form: Heat Lightning (熱ねつ界かい雷らい Netsu Kairai) - The user unleashes a long-ranged upward sword slash accompanied by lightning.

Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash (電でん轟ごう雷らい轟ごう Dengō Raigō) - The user releases a series of powerful long-ranged lightning attacks that strike his opponent from afar.

Seventh Form: Flaming Thunder God (火ほの雷いかづちの神かみ Honoikazuchi no Kami.) - The personal creation of Y/N L/N. The user dashes forward at blinding speeds and unleashes a singular forward slash at a low stance, which is seemingly accompanied by a lightning bolt. Zenitsu Agatsuma later adapts this to be in the form of a Japanese dragon.

Byōbunozoki: Summons a tiger familiar

Ground Roar: The user creates a ground rumbling sound that is similar to the rumble of thunder, therefore confusing the opponent.

Earth

First Form: Toxic Secretion (有毒な分泌物 Yūdokuna bunpibutsu) - The user secretes a poison that is toxic to demons and directs it at their opponent who becomes paralysed, the user then dashes toward their opponent and slashes them several times.

Second Form: Soil Slash (ソイルスラッシュ Soirusurasshu) - The user dashes to their opponent extremely quickly, aiming for the neck.

Third Form: Root Stream (ルートストリーム Rūtosutorīmu) - The user releases a stream of slashes at extreme speed, creating roots from their sword that act as a shield, the slashes can have impacted several meters in front of them.

Fourth Form: Abnormal Plant Growth (異常な植物成長 Ijōna shokubutsu seichō) - The user penetrates their opponent in the heart, and the opponent then stretches out until they explode.

Fifth Form: Double Down Fertiliser (ダブルダウン肥料 Daburu daun hiryō) - The user creates multiple clones of themselves, aiming to confuse their opponent, the clones then run towards the opponent, and each slice several times with great force.

Sixth Form: Green Grasp (緑の把握 Midori no haaku) - The user can create vines from their sword, and catch their opponent in them, making the opponent immobile. The vines are extremely strong, and no opponent has been able to escape for a maximum of 5 seconds.

Seventh Form: Seed Spit Finale (シードスピットフィナーレ Shīdosupittofināre) - The user dashes towards their opponent with blinding speed, and cleanly cuts their head off.

Eighth Form: Earth Formation (地球の形成 Chikyū no keisei) - The user is able to move any physical part of the landscape in any direction.

Yūgana nōfu (優雅な農夫), Plant Growth Dance: The user dances gracefully, mimicking the growth of a plant. This is a tribute to the Japanese sun goddess, Amatseru, and can encourage her to bring the sun out earlier. However, if not done well, the sun will not come out for another few days.

Moon

First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace (ダークムーン、イブニングパレス Dākumūn, ibuninguparesu) - The user draws their sword and slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.

Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing (パールフラワームーンゲイズ Pārufurawāmūngeizu) - The user performs several crescent-shaped slashes that defend them from incoming attacks, sending a barrage of crescent blades.

Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains (嫌な月、鎖 Iyana tsuki, kusari) - The user swings their sword rapidly in two gigantic crescent slashes, from which a storm of smaller crescents spread, causing huge destruction in a small area.

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy (ムーンスピリットカラミタスエディ Mūnsupirittokaramitasuedi) - The user makes multiple curved slashes layered over one another, creating a rising vortex of sword slashes and crescent moon blades.

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant (パーペチュアルナイト、ロンリームーン-絶え間ない Pāpechuarunaito, ronrīmūn - taema nai) - The user releases a wild barrage of crescent-shaped slashes several meters in front of them.

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit (不幸の鏡、月明かり Fukō no kagami, tsukiakari)- The user swings the gigantic version of his sword in a powerful frontal crescent-shaped slash that creates powerful multi-directional long-ranged slashes in the ground.

Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail (ムーンドラゴン リングテール  Mūndoragon ringutēru) - The user uses the gigantic version of their sword and creates a singular gigantic crescent-shaped slash that slowly decreases in size, creating dozens of crescent moon blades.

Ninth Form: Waning Moonswaths (衰弱するムーンスワス Suijaku suru mūnsuwasu) - The user creates a stream of long-ranged crescent-shaped vertical and horizontal slashes along with numerous crescent moon blades with the gigantic version of their sword.

Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes, Moon Through Bamboo Leaves (スラッシュ、笹の葉を通して月を掘削 Surasshu, sasanoyō o tōshite tsuki o kussaku) - The user creates a long-ranged triple-layered slash twister full of crescent moon blades with the gigantic version of his sword.

Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon (大惨事、テンマン三日月 Dai sanji, tenman mikadzuki) - The user uses the gigantic version of his sword and creates a chaotic vortex of powerful extremely long-ranged Omni-directional slashes that destroys whatever is caught up within its attack radius.

Sixteenth Form: Moonbow, Half Moon (ムーンボウ、ハーフムーン Mūnbou, hāfumūn) - The user creates a barrage of downward crescent slashes from an extremely long and wide range, resulting in a powerful six-fold slash crashing down on his opponents; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed.

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎻⎻⎻⎼⎼⎽⎼⎼⎻⎻⎻⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎻⎻⎻⎼⎼⎽⎼⎼⎻⎻⎻⎺⎺⎺⎺

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎼⎼⎼⎻⎻⎺⎻⎻⎼⎼⎼⎽⎽⎽⎽
⎺⎺⎺⎺⎻⎻⎻⎼⎼⎽⎼⎼⎻⎻⎻⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎺⎻⎻⎻⎼⎼⎽⎼⎼⎻⎻⎻⎺⎺⎺⎺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
28.6K 1K 21
forยทbidยทden /fษ™rหˆbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...
872K 34.5K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
35.4K 634 54
(i do not own the picture above) ______________________________________ When a normal girl from the 21st century gets isekai'd into a world where she...