Hah No ||KNY x Reader||

Από Birudonbread

Time for an adventure to the world of Y/n Shinazugawa, with her hellish life trying to stop, the dee-hee-mon... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
🎉🎊✨KYOJURO RENGOKU🎉🎊✨
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Mini Story SPECIAL!!
Mini Story SPECIAL!! pt.2
Mini story SPECIAL!! pt. 3

Chapter 23

408 16 17
Από Birudonbread

Running through the thick forest, you encountered some Demon Slayers' corpses and made notes of their locations so they could be retrieved later before continuing to move forward.

Your parrot landed on your shoulder after having a quick flight through the sky, monitoring the forest from above. Having good eyes, the parrot was able to note some odd things that were happening.

"I GOT SOMETHING! CAW!" Rin tin-tin screamed. 

"A BOAR-LOOKING DUDE IS GETTING DECKED BY A BUFF SPIDER DADDY! CAW!" Your mind quickly went to Inosuke while simultaneously ignoring that your parrot just called a demon Daddy.

"Which way?" Rin tin-tin left from your shoulder, leaving you to follow the bird from behind.

"THERE! CAW!"

Your eye's landed on a large buff body across the river, with a head that looked like a spider and white hair covering it. Also, you noticed Inosuke, bloodied and injured from the fight that he had with the monster.

Jumping from tree to tree, you leaped forward to the sky above the river, with the moon glowing in the night making it easier to see from there.

And seeing Inosuke is being crushed to death by the demon made you click your tongue, gripping the handle of your sword tightly.

"Breath of ice, fifth form..." Aiming for the neck, you got a clean-cut that got through, cutting its arm in the process that was gripping Inosuke with ease and landing on the ground safely.

The head slightly shifted, while the arm fell to the ground alongside Inosuke, breaking into pieces, almost as if it had been in a freezer for a long time.

"Frost Bites." Clicking your katana back into its scabbard, the neck and head of the demon broke into frozen fragments, making them fall everywhere while letting it slowly decay, turning into dust.

Man, that was easier than I thought. You thought to yourself staring at the clothing that was left from the demon's corpse.

A pained groan from Inosuke made you turn, to see him currently laying on the ground in a very uncomfortable position.

"OH, SHIT– INOSUKE! MY BABY!"

You hurried yourself to Inosuke, realizing he's currently coughing blood made you panic as ever. Carefully put his body in a comfortable position as best as you can.

"Stay here and rest, okay?" Taking off your haori, you planned to cover Inosuke with it which he weakly slapped away.

"NO! I WANNA KICK BALLS!" Again, he coughed, making you cringe at his voice that sounded hoarse. 

"You can do it later. Just wait here until help arrives." You said while placing your haori over his body. Before the boar even gets the chance to say something back, Rin tin-tin arrived.

"HELP IS COMING! HELP IS COMING! CAW!" Your bird flew circles above you, before landing on your shoulders.

"HASHIHARA SHINOBU AND GIYUU! CAW! BRINGING MANY DEMON SLAYERS AND KAKUSHI WITH THEM!" Hearing the news made you sigh in relief. However, your ears hurt hearing Rin tin-tin loud screams, wincing every time the bird does that.

"Lead them to Inosuke." Without a second thought, the parrot carried out your orders, flying away from your shoulder to find and lead the Demon Slayers to the injured Inosuke.

"Close your eyes and get some rest. You did a great job today, you deserve it." You patted his head carefully, hoping that he wouldn't try to get up and make his injuries more painful than it is.

The small action that you gave Inosuke made him feel warm and fuzzy, feeling your hand patting the head of his boar mask calms him down, even though you didn't really pat his head but his boar mask.

Inosuke couldn't move an inch without feeling the zippy zappy of pain and agony throughout his body. Therefore, he gave in to your idea to rest for a while.

"Okay..."

Hearing him say that made you smile. 

"I'll see you in the hospital." Standing up you moved forward quickly to find more demons in the mountain and the other remaining Demon Slayers. 

Leaving Inosuke to rest peacefully without any disturbance.

"CAW! IM BACK!"

"Motherfu—"

~~

Now, where are the others? You stood by a tree branch, surveying the quiet area and taking in the breeze, listening for anything from far away and focusing on your hearing.

It was silent and cold.

Bugs were everywhere inside the thick and dark forest making sorts of sounds at night.

Then the sound of a sword slashing somewhere in the distance, someone was fighting a demon, a strong one at that. 

Got you. Jumping from your place, the branch broke while you boosted yourself to the air towards that sound. Safely land at the ground level as you arrived at your destination.

Surprised to be met with Tanjiro cutting the demon's neck with his broken katana. Flames were set ablaze from the blade as you stood there in shock and see the demon head flying off.

Leaving Tanjiro collapsing to the ground alongside the demon's headless body.

You blinked three times, still processing what happened before realizing that Tanjiro, aka your beloved kohai, defeated a demon that caused havoc in Natagumo mountain.

"HOLY MACARONI! TANJIRO YOU DID IT! YOU DECAPITATED THE CHILD!" You excitedly run towards Tanjiro's unmoving body that flinched hearing you scream that.

"Wha— Y/n-chan?"

"Yes, tis' me. Your savior." Sparkles around you appeared, making Tanjiro stare at your blinding form.

"Can you move?"

The burgundy boy shuffled from his place a bit, trying to move his limbs and it hurt a lot.

"A bit, is my sister okay?"

"Hold on a moment."

Turning away from Tanjiro, you examine Nezuko who was lying on the floor not far from her brother, sleeping in an uncomfortable position that you wouldn't bother to fix.

"She's covered with cuts, but she'll recover quickly." You said. Relieved to see the cuts around her body slowly but surely fading away.

"Thank god." The boy let his body go limp for a second to relax making you startled by the sudden action.

"Woah, don't die on me—"

You quickly turned back, to see the demon's headless body stand up from the ground making your hand instinctively hold the handle of your katana. Eyes sharpening at one of the demon's eyes.

Rui, the lower moon five, is standing right in front of you.

"Did you think you'd beaten me? Too bad, because you are dead wrong, bitch." His hand pulled strings from the tips of his fingers, bringing his head up so he could reattach it back to his neck.

"Woah, language mister."

"Before he could cut my head off I used myself to cut it off myself!" Rui retorted irritated by Tanjiro's stunt.

"And now I'm gonna kill all of you."

"Not if I can kill you fIRST–"

Pulling out your blade, you aimed at the demon's neck before he could react, accidentally stumbled forward because of a pebble, making you cut off his arm on accident. 

"I FUCKING MISSED!"

"YOU BITCH!"

You went back, dodging his dangerous silk strings controlled by the lower moon demon that could slice you to death while carrying both Tanjiro and Nezuko in your arms.

Tanjiro let a loud Oof as you dropped both of them to the ground right behind you.

Adjusting the grip on the handle, your katana pointed to Rui and readied yourself for another attack seeing how he already restored his sliced-off arm.

Let's try again. You set off from there, dodging the silk strings as if you were dancing, taunting the little boy at the fact that his attacks didn't land a hit, and you can tell that Rui is getting irritated by it.

Then he stopped for a moment after noticing your eyes. Those soulless eyes of yours were focusing on him and only him.

And it scared the shit out of him.

"Breath of Ice... Third form."

Rui quickly realized his mistake once you got closer.

"WAIT–"

"Dampens waves."

A clean-cut was made through the demon's neck with a flowing motion of your katana, and now, you stood not far behind the demon as his body fell to the ground once again. For good this time.

You huffed, adjusting your breathing carefully so that you wouldn't get any drawback from it. Turning to check the lower moon, Rui, you realized that you have successfully beheaded the demon.

Rui's fallen head rolled to the ground and ended up facing you.

Causing you to make prolonged eye contact with Rui. He couldn't believe he was going to die here and the last thing he will see before death is a demon slayer that stood right in front of him.

He hated it and you could see it.

Deciding to turn away from the demon, you took a deep breath. 

"I DID IT! I KILLED THE KID!" You yelled in triumph, arms up to the sky ready to rule the world.

"That's... Something that I recommend you not to say in public, Y/n–san." Tanjiro laughed slightly before staring at the demon's clothes, being left there because its body was slowly turning into ashes. He couldn't help but frown at it.

Tanjiro placed his warm hand on Rui's back or what's left of it. Seeing this act of kindness made you feel something that you rather not have felt.

Instead, you clicked your katana back to its scabbard. 

Footsteps were shortly heard and you soon realized someone has arrived, you turned to see Giyuu, analyzing the area before meeting your gaze. 

"GIYUU!! HEY!! DID YOU SEE THAT!? DID YOU SEE ME DECAPITATE HIM!?" You pointed at the demon clothes that lay on the ground. The man blinked a couple of times before shaking his head.

"No... I've just arrived."

"Damn, there goes all my glory."

You sighed shifting your gaze somewhere else before noticing Nezuko's box that hid behind a tree. Grabbing the box, you walked back to the Kamado siblings and Giyuu who seemed to have a somewhat telepathic conversation going on with Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, I'm putting Nezuko in her box okay?"

"Oh, Thank you."

"We need to go quickly." You wore the wooden backpack after putting the now smaller-sized sleeping Nezuko inside of it and closing the door. "The demon slayer regulations don't allow for demon slayers to work together with demons. Basically, you'll get into trouble if you were caught working alongside Nezuko."

What you said made Tanjiro sweat a little.

"Also, Giyuu. Could you keep this a secret? Y'know, since we're like... Besties?" You made the cute puppy eyes and touched your index finger together making Giyuu slightly feel intimidated by the small actions.

"I don't know..."

"Pweasee?"

"Y/n..."

"𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆?"

"What the fuck–" Giyu quickly turned his back to you. Shielding both you and Tanjiro from the incoming attack from a fellow demon slayer Shinobu, which he successfully parried with his own Katana sending the other hashira to the air.

"Oh my." Shinobu perfectly landed on her two feet, her purple eyes glared at both you and Tomioka as she adjusted her blade.

"Why are you two... Protecting a demon?" 

Oh shit. You started to sweat bullets.

"It's against the Demon Slayer Corps regulations you know." Shinobu's smile widens in irritation, you can feel the immense amount of anger from that smile alone making both you and Giyuu gulp in nervousness. 

You and Giyuu are officially fucked. 

...

HELP ME I DONT WANNA SCHOOL MYSELF OH MY GOD AAAAAAAAAAA

Hi yes hello I am SLOW ON UPDATING ASJDGDSHG HELP, ngl I currently have no motivation for this bro and I am just pspspspspspspsp I NEED MY CAT

ALSO, EXAMS ARE COMING UP IDK WHY DO THE DAYS GO SO FAST IM CRYING...

(Edit: NOT ME FORGORTING THAT RUI IS LOWER MOON FIVE *AGGRESSIVE COUGHING INCREASES*  Thank you for pointing that out btw--- I SEE U MUZAN JACKSON I SEE U)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

295K 9.7K 30
"𝚘н нυη, ᑭℓєαѕє dσ gαмвℓє wiтн мє тσ тнє ᗪєαтн!" 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮 ---------- When a crazy psychopath named (Y/n) Kimūra is fa...
30.1K 738 42
Y/N was held hostage by Muzan. With the help of a demon, she managed to escape, and met Tanjiro and Nezuko on the way. (Also, like you guessed, I obv...
234K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
42.1K 1.2K 36
In which Amaya Katsumi travels with her friends in order to defeat the demon race. This is a Tanjiro x OC story! More info is in the first chapter! A...