Essence | Chris Evans (BWWM)...

By bratzbxtch

Y/N is an confident Nigerian-American business woman in the makeup industry. She's known for being a strong m... More

𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi.

34.

2.9K 128 12
By bratzbxtch

Omniscient🦋
The sound of a door opening caught Y/Ns attention since she was in the bathroom getting ready. Chris appeared in the doorway and had a huge grin on his face. "Why are you smiling so hard?" She questioned looking him up and down.

He pulled out a bouquet of roses from behind his back making her drop her hands. "Congratulations on Y/N Beauty being in stores for a year." He stated.

A smile grew on Y/Ns face and Chris chuckled. "That's why you left so suddenly this morning." She said.

He smirked. "I didn't want you getting suspicious."

They both laughed before Y/N approached him, burying her face in his chest. "Thank you for these beautiful flowers."

He lifted my head and kissed her lightly. "You're welcome. How long are you doing pop-ups for?"

She pulled away. "Until noon." She replied.

"Perfect, I'll take you out to lunch again." He stated putting the flowers down on the counter.

Y/N took a moment to process his words. "Did you say again?"

He nodded. "Last year, we met up for lunch after your pop-ups. We're doing it again."

She faced the mirror with a big smile. "So it's like our first date all over again."

He groaned. "That wasn't our first date. Our first date was at the winery."

"I thought the lunch was our first date." She stated confused.

He shook his head. "The winery was our first date because that's when I realized I liked you on a deeper level." He said.

Y/N smirked at him before turning her attention back to doing her hair.

"I'll pick you up at the mall when you're finished." He told her before kissing my temple. "I have to get to set."

"I'll be there, I just need to get dressed."

He nodded and gave her one last kiss before leaving. As Chris made his way to set, he got a text.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 Chris please stop ignoring my messages.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 I really want to talk.

He read the message over before putting his phone back into his pocket.

For the past couple of days, he has been receiving texts from Lily James. Getting tired of the continuous text, he blocked the number.

When he approached the set, he stopped at the break area and found Anthony and Sebastian.

"What's wrong with you?" Anthony questioned looking at Chris' facial expression.

"She texted me again but I blocked." He simply said and Anthony groaned.

Both Anthony and Sebastian were aware of Lily texting Chris. "So I'm assuming you've told Y/N." Anthony spoke.

"Not yet but I will today." Chris stated making a mental note to talk to Y/N.

On the other hand, Y/N was getting dressed to leave. She added multiple accessories to complete her look.

She applied a coat of lip gloss before walking out and heading to the set. People greeted her and she did in return before finding Scarlett. "You smell good. Also congrats on your one-year milestone." Scarlett commented giving her a hug.

"Thank you Scarlett." They walked together to the break area and Y/N found Chris in his suit.

"That's what your suit looks like?" She questioned taking a seat beside him.

"You like it?"

She nodded. "I like this version of Steve. To be quite honest, you look good." He chuckled causing her to smile.

"You look great too." Chris complimented.

As Chris was about to ask Y/N to talk in private, her phone went off in her hand. Glancing at the screen, she realized it was Kayla letting her know she arrived.

"I have to go now." She told Chris standing up.

Chris sighed but stood up, offering to walk her to the car. When they approached the car, Kayla rolled down the window with a smirk.

She greeted Chris and Y/N got into the passenger seat. The couple said their goodbyes before parting ways. "One year since the release. I'm very proud of you Y/N." Kayla stated. She was genuinely proud of Y/N and everything she's accomplished.

"I didn't do it alone. I had the help of you and every other team member. For that, I'm forever grateful." Y/N told her.

She laid a hand on her heart with a smile. Y/N couldn't help but laugh at her gesture. "Plans tonight?"

She nodded. "Spending the night with my man." She answered.

Kayla laughed. "White boy packing?"

"Boy?" Y/N turned my head and side-eyed her making both of them erupt in laughter.

Kayla pulled into the parking lot where security waiting near the entrance.

Making their way to the Sephora, fans lined up outside excitedly waiting. Y/N spoke to a couple of people inside before taking a seat. She took a video from inside the store before putting her phone down as the doors opened.

_______________________
Hours Later

After returning from pop-ups, the couple went out for lunch as planned. Chris did let Y/N know about the text and the conversation went smoothly. At the moment, Chris was doing nothing in particular while Y/N was in the bathroom dancing along to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

Chris stood outside the door watching. "What are you doing?" He laughed.

She turned to him to see that Chris recording and laughing. She danced some and laughed. He stopped recording and put his phone on the counter. Y/N stopped her music and approached Chris.

He kissed her passionately. The couple shared a heated kiss and Chris gripped her ass before picking her up and walking toward the bed.

Softly on her back, he began leaving gentle kisses against her neck. He pulled her shirt over her head and eyed her bare body.

The two continued kissing while helping each other out of their clothes. Chris left kisses all over her body before reaching her core.

She felt him attach his mouth to her clit causing her to bite her bottom lip. He began flicking his tongue against her clit.

Her mouth fell open and she placed her hand on the back of his head. "Mmm fuck" She let out getting a low chuckle in return.

He looked at her intensely while her fingers ran through his hair. "Fuck Chris! Right there"

He began flicking his tongue at a faster pace causing her toes to curl and her hips to buck forward.

Suddenly, he stopped and sloppily kissed her lips. She took that as a chance to align himself at her entrance.

He pushed himself into her slowly causing her to moan into the kiss. Her back arched off the bed causing her hardened nipples to graze his chest.

Chris thrust into her slowly creating a slow rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he intertwined their hands above her head.

"I love you so much." He whispered in her ear before kissing her lips.

Her mouth opened but no coherent words came out. Tears began to cloud her vision as she felt a familiar knot in her stomach.

"Chris I'm gonna cum!" She cried out. In seconds, her juices leaked down her leg causing her eyes to roll back.

"Turn around." He lowly stated pulling out.

She arched her back and he pushed himself into her. He placed his hand around her throat and brought her to his chest.

He toyed with her clit while giving her powerful strokes at a fast pace. "You're so fucking wet." He told her.

The bed rocked back and forth as the sounds of their moans filled the room. "Fuck" He groaned in her ear.

She let out a long moan. "Keep doing that. I'm gonna cum." She expressed in between moans.

"I love you." He stated pulling out.

"I love you t-" Her words got caught in her throat as he slammed into her immediately causing both of them to cum.

The couple collapsed onto the bed, catching their breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 529 20
Y/n L/n is one of Chris Evans close friends and also a great Nanny, what happens when Scarlett is looking for a nanny for her daughter Rose, and Chr...
518K 13.7K 78
Y/N is a entrepreneur, huge business woman dominating the make up industry, known for her modeling and also longtime childhood friends of singer actr...
739K 11.7K 81
(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to star as the main roll in the next marve...
73.2K 3K 55
Y/N wanted nothing more than fame. Bright lights and fancy cars called her name since she was a child, so what happens when she audition for Chris Ev...