[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Labret - 46.

19K 325 313
By jungkakes

A/N - this chapter contains mention of mature content. I just want you all to know that I'm a certified dumb ass and the piercing process is not accurately described but I tried my best & I know jk started out with a stud but lmao im finna skip that and give him a hoop right away ok enjoyyyy

______________________________________

"Is that placement good?" The piercer slid her hand into the black nitrile glove with a smile, snapping it against her wrist as she pulled it on then turning her attention to the tray of piercing tools, picking up a fresh pack of needles and ripping the packet open, "Let me know if you want them be closer or a bit higher. Whatever you want. I'll be right back." She gave Jungkook a reassuring smile, getting off her chair and disappearing to the front of the piercing shop when she heard the phone begin to ring.

"I think... it looks... good enough to me." Jungkook leaned in and peered into the mirror across from him where he stood, round eyes inspecting the small dots the piercer made along his right ear lobe and the one on the right side of his lip to indicate where she will insert the needle, "Yeah... this looks okay." He took a breath and went back to the piercer's seat, plopping down and running his clammy hands over his knees.

"Let me see." Jimin leaned over close to Jungkook, taking hold of his chin to turn his face to his, peering at the younger's face, "Yeah. I think it'll look good like that." He nodded, eyes curving as he smiled, reaching behind the younger to rub at the center of Jungkook's back soothingly, trying to help him to relax, "I'm so excited. Can't wait to see how you'll look."

"Me too. I guess." Jungkook mumbled quietly as he sat idly in the piercer's chair, thigh bouncing up and down in anxiousness. Shifting from one leg to another with his hands over his knees as he waited.

The adrenaline Jungkook was feeling coursed through his veins. Making his heart rate speed up until it was thumping in his ears. He was eager to get this done. He sucked in a deep breath and looked around the studio, searching for something to distract himself with. That's when he felt his phone buzz in his jacket pocket and he instantly felt over the pocket before shoving his hand into it and tugging the phone out and looked down at the lockscreen to check where was the notification coming from. Oh. It was just a text from his manager. Whatever.

He had hoped it would be from you. But it was too early for you to be awake. Especially after last night. Jungkook assumed you were still asleep and that's why he hadn't heard from you yet. He unlocked his phone to scroll through Instagram as he waited, lurking through everyone's stories and coming across yours. He snorted lightly when he saw on your story that you were watching a horror movie on your own last night before he came home. "What a dork." He mumbled to himself, pressing onto your profile to snoop through your feed like he usually did. He thumbed over your pictures, tapping at the recent ones and reading the comments your friends left on them.

Jungkook found himself doing this a lot whenever he missed you.

His lips twitched in slight dissatisfaction at the lack of pictures of him on your page. Actually, there was virtually nothing about him there. No indication that you were dating anyone. No name in your bio. No boyfriend material pictures. No lowkey pictures of him with his face covered or back to you. It kinda sucked not seeing himself on your profile. He felt disappointed. 

Jungkook wasn't sure why he felt that way. He knew why you never talked or posted about him, yes. Obviously it was because you wanted to protect him. To keep what the two of you shared just for the both of you. But sometimes Jungkook wished you both could be a "normal" couple. To step out in public without him having to disguise himself. To fill your social media pages with pictures of each other.

That's what Jungkook wanted to do at least.

A part of Jungkook wanted for the both of you to come out and show your relationship to the world once for all.

Was the world ready for his relationship though?

Jimin was leaned over Jungkook's shoulder, squinting at the username and then at the profile picture icon, mumbling the username to himself before pulling his phone out of the pocket of his jeans, "I'm gonna follow Y/N." He looked at Jungkook with a toothy grin then looked down at his phone when it unlocked, pulling up your profile on instagram with a click of his thumbs against the screen.

"No." Jungkook instantly spat but then shook his head quickly when he heard how he sounded, changing the aggressive tone of his voice to a softer one, "I mean..." He shook his head and took a breath. Jealously is a weak disease, Jeongguk. He reminded himself before sighing, "Follow her and see if she accepts you. I doubt she would though."

"Of course she would accept me! We're basically best friends at this point."

"After you tried to seduce her? And kissed her? You still think you're best friends? Hm."

"Quit being jealous, Kookie. That shit is behind us now."

"Mhm?" Jungkook questioned, a dark brow raising with a shrug of his shoulder when he sank back in his chair, arms crossing over his chest and perking up a bit once the piercer entered back into the studio.

Best friends, my ass.

"Sorry about that. Okay! We'll do the ears first and then the lip, alright?" The piercer took a seat on her chair again and slid closer to Jungkook, pulling the cart of tools and jewelry with her and setting it next to her side for ease of access, "And you're not getting anything done today, Jimin-ssi? You've just been accompanying Jungkook every time he comes here for the last couple of years."

"He's just here for moral support." Jungkook muttered, glancing to Jimin with a chuckle.

"And to hold your hand in case you cry." Jimin grinned, reaching over to pat Jungkook's knee before taking the younger's hand, lacing their fingers together, "Your hand is so sweaty, Kookie."

"Well yeah. I'm about to get a bunch of needles in my ear and mouth." Jungkook rolled his eyes at his Hyung, letting Jimin hold his hand. He squeezed Jimin's hand lightly when their fingers laced, looking down at how small Jimin's hand was in his, "I feel like I'm holding Y/N's right now. You both have tiny ass hands." Jungkook chuckled uneasily, taking a deep breath.

"Be nice to me. I woke up early just to bring you here." Jimin narrowed his eyes at Jungkook before they both started to laugh together,

"Damn. I don't know why I feel so nervous."

"Because you're probably worried about what Y/N's gonna say."

Is that true?

Jungkook wanted to bring you with him to the piercing shop. He believed having you beside him holding his hand rather than Jimin probably would have relaxed him considerably. It wasn't that Jimin didn't help him stay calm. There was just something about you.

Something about the way you would caress his back whenever he was tense. The way you would lean close to him and say dorky shit to distract him. Fuck. You didn't even know what you did sometimes. Your aura was just calming to Jungkook. He knew he would be feeling half as nervous if you accompanied him but he wanted to surprise you.

He hoped you'd be happy with his new look.

Jungkook loved impressing you. Loved seeing the way your eyes lit up at the sight of him when he was all spruced up. Yes, you told him he was handsome all the time but something about the way you looked at him with those beautiful, sparkling eyes hit different whenever he was looking his absolute best. The way your gaze trailed over his entire existence. The little sneaky glances you would take of his fingers whenever he wore rings. Your eyes on his hair and forehead whenever he had his hair styled back. Sharp eyes wandering over his collar and chest whenever he wore a button up. You thought you were slick with the glances but Jungkook saw it all. And it electrified him.

Jungkook was practically shaking with elation now as he sat there and waited for the piercer to be ready. Shit. Maybe he should have told you his plans instead of jumping out of bed early in the morning and disappearing before you woke up. However, his schedule was tight today and luckily for him, Jungkook's piercer was able to book him for an early morning appointment. He sighed softly, lower lip between his bunny teeth, gnawing over his skin before rubbing his lips together as he thought about you. He tried to imaging what you would think about the new piercings. What would you say when you see him when he comes home with them tonight. Unfortunately, Jungkook couldn't picture your reaction.

He wasn't even sure you would like it.

"You have a good friend there." The piercer giggled. Her high pitched voice bringing Jungkook back to reality as if he was in a slumber. His eyes glanced to her as she picked up a cotton swab between her fingers and dipped it into a sterilizing solution, "It must be great to have a friend to sit with you every time you get something done, huh?" Her eyes went to Jungkook as she leaned in towards his right ear with the cotton swab in her hand, swabbing over the ear once more with it.

"I'm sure he wishes his girlfriend was here right now though huh, Kookie?" Jimin let out a quiet laugh, leaning back against his chair beside Jungkook. He reached up with his freehand to run his slender fingers through his black hair, tucking the shaggy locks back then turning his attention over to Jungkook, "But our little Jungkook here thinks he's Cassanova or Romeo and wants to surprise her. He doesn't even know if she would like it." Jimin flinched when Jungkook's hand in his squeezed around his fingers,

"Shut up, hyung." Jungkook groaned.

"Yah!" He almost pulled his hand away from the younger's, giving Jungkook a look, "Be nice!"

"It's not about the piercings. It's about the person. I think if you are confident in yourself, she will love anything." The piercer smiled as she spoke, picking up a needle and leaning up close to Jungkook's ear, "Are you ready, Jungkook-ssi? I'm ready when you are."

"I- yes. Wait. Hang on." Jungkook shook his head and looked at his piercer, "미안해."

He needed another second to think.

"Take your time, Jungkookie. There's no rush." Jimin gave Jungkook's hand in a squeeze when he spoke.

Just a few hours ago, Jungkook was wide awake in bed with you after you fell asleep. Feeling the thrill of getting a new piercing starting to balloon inside of him. Making him feel wide awake. 

Although Jungkook was absolutely in love with getting tattoos, piercings and all sorts of body modifications, he still felt a wave of anxiousness bubbling within his stomach each time he sat down at the piercer's studio.

This is what he wanted, right?

He had been spending a long time thinking of getting his lip pierced and now was the perfect time. It would probably shock his company. But Jungkook figured they were used to his spontaneous decisions to change his appearance by now.

What would ARMY think? They would go crazy for sure. In a good way, of course. They always supported everything he did. His parents? They would probably be mad for a bit but that was normal. His members seemed encouraging enough too. Actually, if it wasn't for his hyung's hyping him up to get the piercing last night, Jungkook wouldn't even be here today.

There was just one more person Jungkook wasn't sure about. You. Jungkook didn't know how you felt about his piercings and tattoos. You never said much about his body art. He was sure you liked them. You weren't a person of much words when it came to showing Jungkook affection anyways. Settling to showing him how much you loved him with your touch and body instead.

He appreciated that about you.

Sometimes if Jungkook was lucky, he would get to hear you call him attractive (like last night). He respected that you would rather show him how you felt than just say it. He was the same way too. It was one thing to tell a person they were handsome or pretty. And it was another to show them what you really meant. 

He sighed, gaze drifting to his right hand over his thigh, smoothing his palm over his clothed knee. The sleeve of his bomber jacket was riding up along his arm and his skin under the jacket peeked out, a glimpse of reddish scratch marks left by you on his flesh last night patterned along his wrist, mixing with his tattoos and looking like they were apart of the ink on his skin, the lamp dangling from the ceiling of the studio making the raised marks come to light.

Damn. 

Jungkook swore he could still feel the sting of your nails digging into his tattooed skin when he was on top of you last night. If he closed his eyes, he could feel the way you'd caress over his earrings on his ears and then let your fingers dance over to his eyebrow piercing when you were laid tangled up in his arms at night. He could still feel your lips on his tattoos too. His shoulder especially. You always paid special attention to the artwork there. He could imagine the way you would press your soft lips against his skin then sink your teeth into the ink. Giving his body all of your attention and making him feel like the only person in your world.

It made him wonder...

Jungkook began to explore his mind on how it would feel to have your lips on his with his new piercing. His mind displaying images of you running your tongue and soft lips over the new piercings that would line his ear. Maybe even tracing the tip of your delicate fingers over his lower lip, feeling over the jewelry in his skin with your touch. His mind then fell to the way it would feel to have his labret caressing over every inch of you that he could reach.

Jungkook could see it all.

And the thoughts made him shiver.

Jungkook felt his head begin to spin and his mouth went dry. A familiar migraine starting to form at the front of his head. He thought he dodged the hangover when he woke up this morning. He only felt lethargic and dehydrated in the beginning. That was the first round of it though. The second wave of his hangover was starting to kick in.

Fuck it.

"Let's get it." Jungkook finally spoke and Jimin grinned, lacing their fingers together once more as he sunk more at ease in the chair under him.

The piercer smiled happily at Jungkook and slid closer to him once more, peering at Jungkook's ear and leaning up to get a better angle, "Just gonna line it up, okay?" She mumbled with the needle in hand, "Looks perfect. Alright. Ready? Take a deep breath in..."

Jungkook could feel the needle already at his earlobe. He slowly began to take a breath and in a matter of seconds, the needle was through his skin. He barely felt the pain. It was a pinch, really. He didn't react at all. If anything, Jimin was the one feeling the pain for him. Giving the younger's hand a squeeze the moment the needle went into his ear and flinching away from the sight.

Jungkook however failed to bat an eye. He truly did not feel a thing. Not even a twinge of pain. It felt almost like a mosquito bite really. Maybe Jungkook was just used to it by now. He had a high pain threshold. A lobe was nothing.

How about a few more?

...

"That was easy." Jungkook nodded with an exhale.

"You did great. You always do." The piercer patted Jungkook's shoulder with a smile after she finished inserting the last stud earring into Jungkook's piercing, screwing the back on and stepping back to make sure everything was all lined up. She tossed the last needle into the garbage before picking up a handheld mirror, "Check it out. They look awesome." She handed Jungkook the mirror and Jimin instantly got out of his seat to take a look as well.

"J.K." Jimin grinned, "You look so good." He smiled, eyes curving upwards happily as he took a good look at Jungkook's ear, counting the array of studs beginning from his lobe all the way up to where his cartilage would start.

Jungkook peered into the mirror and his lips pressed together. He had the majority of his right lobe pierced now. The studs glittered in the light and Jungkook tilted his head to the side a bit, turning his head in a different angle and nodding to himself before feeling his lips stretch into a smile, "I like it."

"I love it." Jimin nodded eagerly.

"Great!" The piercer took the mirror back and started to prepare for the next piercing. The one Jungkook had been dreaming about getting for ages. "Ready for the big one?" She slid a fresh pair of gloves on and turned towards the younger with a grin.

Jungkook could feel his ear getting warmer now and then it was throbbing a bit. The pain was dull but he knew he would be in more prevalant tomorrow. He had to remember not to sleep on his right side tonight or he would be fucked.

He felt dizzy with adrenaline now. Feeling his nerves dancing through his body. He smiled at the piercer and nodded, clasping his hands together and giving his knuckles a crack before opening his palm for Jimin to take again,

"Ready." He chuckled and felt Jimin lacing their fingers together one last time.

"Same process as before." The piercer nodded and stood up from her seat this time, leaning in close to Jungkook's face to sterilize the surface of his skin, "Perfect. Okay." She turned away and picked up the needle. It was a thicker gauge this round and Jungkook caught a glimpse of the needle.

Yikes.

Well... no going back now.

He gave Jimin's hand a light squeeze at the sight of the tool and the older squeezed back harder, a nervous laugh starting to form within Jimin's throat, "Relax, Jungkookie." He cooed the younger despite his own anxiousness, eyeing the needle with wary eyes.

"하나, 둘, 셋... deep breath, deep breath." She pressed the needle against Jungkook's lip, starting to push against the flesh, "Almost there. There you go." The piercer eased Jungkook as she lined the needle up with his lip, "And... done!" She popped the needle through his lip expertly, making Jungkook flinch but not enough to jerk away from her, "You're doing great, Jungkook-ssi. Keep breathing for me. Now for the ring..." She mumbled, picking up the jewelry from her tray and leaning back in to insert the silver piece of jewelry through the piercing, "Amazing!"

Jungkook flinched lightly, right eye closing for a brief second and feeling his eyes begin to water immediately as the needle went into his lip. He squeezed down onto Jimin's hand for half a second, giving the older a taste of how strong he really was with just one squeeze alone, "Mmh-" Jungkook hummed quietly when the sudden pain of the needle inserting into his skin shot through his body like a bolt of lightning.

His lip immediately started to throb and it instantly felt swollen. But Jungkook laughed about it. A deep, maniacal chuckle rising from his chest. He laughed at the pain. Laughed at how stupid he was for being nervous before. The pain subsided almost immediately and now Jungkook felt as if he was in a zen state of mind. The experience was incredible. Was he insane for thinking that? Yes he was. It awakened him almost immediately. Shook him out of whatever lethargy he felt earlier. Making his blood buzz in his ears.

It felt like a high.

Jungkook felt as though a cold breeze had just passed through him. His heart rate thumping from his throat to his ears. The piercing throbbed along with his pulse, feeling the blood rushing to the surface of his skin,

"Not bad." He muttered with a nod, taking the mirror once again from the piercer and looking at himself in the reflection, "Not bad at all."

Not bad? He looked fucking amazing.

"Holy fuck, Kookie..." Jimin's eyes were wide. He was sprung off his seat, standing in front of the younger with his arms crossed over his chest, eyes trained on the piercing then on Jungkook's face, "You look sexy."

...

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be getting pierced after a night full of drinking. The adrenaline wore off now and Jungkook was about to pass out from lack of sleep. He could feel his eyes closing as he sat in the passenger seat of Jimin's Porsche. He yawned loudly, shaking his head and making his shaggy hair sway along with his head. "Damn."

Before he even got here, Jungkook woke up extremely exhausted, hungover and hungry. He considered cancelling the piercing appointment but when he rolled out of bed and read Jimin's messages indicating the hyung was close by, he knew there was no going back. Thankfully Jimin had brought him a sandwich and a strong ass coffee when he picked him up otherwise Jungkook would have been on the floor sleeping by now.

It had been a hours since they left the piercing shop and the two members were on their way to practice now but first... they had to make a pit stop to the nearest Rolls Royce to pick out a car for a special someone.

"What car was it again?

"A white phantom with chrome rims." Jungkook chuckled to Jimin as he repeated the request you asked him for last night, "My girl always knows what she wants."

"She's worth it." Jimin hummed, fingers tapping along the steering wheel to the beat of the music playing in the background of the car, "What about the Benz?"

"She can switch between the two. It's up to her. I don't care. As long as she's happy."

"Did she earn it?" Jimin's voice was playful, a hinting tease behind the words.

Jungkook caught Jimin's drift quickly and let out a laugh, head tilting back against the seat of the car with a nod, "She did. Damn, she did." He glanced to his Hyung and Jimin turned to wink at him then the two started to laugh together,

"You really do have a spending kink. Don't you?"

Spending kink.

So, there was a name for it. Huh. Nice to know.

Yeah, you guessed it.

Jungkook didn't forget about the Phantom like you hoped he would. He burned your requests into his memory despite being drunk and made a plan exactly on how he was going to get you that big house, big car and big ring  that you wanted.

He just needed to set the plan into motion and watch it unravel.

Today, he was ready to drop half a milli on a car for you. And then tomorrow will be a different story. He woke up ready to do it all. And Jimin was more than happy to tag along with him to get shit done.

Money was never a problem for Jungkook. His net worth went up by the second. Even if he wasn't doing anything productive, he was always raking in bank. You never expected much from him anyways. Never asked him for much until last night either. And damn. Jungkook had been waiting for the moment for you to finally start letting yourself have things you deserve. And using his money to do it too. You spent most of your time spoiling yourself and taking care of things on your own.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to take care of you.

Jungkook was really feeling the exhaustion now. Feeling the hangover crushing his ass. He wanted to take a nap as Jimin drove them to their studio but the Hyung kept babbling about anything and everything. It was hard to tune him out so Jungkook engaged in the conversation as best as he could. Only pausing the conversation whe he started feeling his phone buzzing, Jungkook fished it out of his back pocket and smiled when he saw your name come up,

12:37PM - You:

-Image attached-

Missed you this morning...❤️

Jungkook wanted to let out the deepest, loudest moan when he opened your messages. He thought it was selfie. But fuck, he was wrong. Deadass wrong. The blood pumping in his veins immediately rushed to his face when he peeked at the picture you sent him. Jesus fuck. He had to turn the phone away from Jimin's peripheral because his Hyung had a sharp eye for nudes and porn. He glanced down at the picture once more and he sucked his lower lip between his teeth, flinching lightly when he bit over the sore skin. Shit. Can't do that for a while. Fuck. He studied the picture and wanted to groan. It was a picture of you in one of his zip up hoodies. A black Gasmask wooled hoodie that he wore often. It was your favorite hoodie of his because it always smelled like him. And it was warm and soft. You often found yourself tugging it onto your body whenever Jungkook wasn't around.

Jungkook looked up to make sure Jimin wasn't sneaking a glance at him. Breathing in relief at his Hyung who's attention was focused on the snowy roads. Jungkook gazed down at the picture again, burning the image into his head to think of later when he couldn't use his phone during practice. The hoodie was splayed open, your manicured fingers resting over your stomach and pointing the camera up perfectly so that your face wasn't in the frame but still making you able to give Jungkook a delicious view of your breasts and his initials on your nails. 

So. Fucking. Perfect. Jungkook thought to himself.

It was your first time sending him something like this and Jungkook instantly sat up straight in his seat at the sight. He had to fight every fibre in his being to control the erection starting to grow in his pants. Jungkook's hand instantly went over his lap, casually tugging his sweater over himself and shaking his head. He could only pray that Jimin didn't look at him right now. At least not until he calmed the raging boner pitched in his jeans.

12:40PM - Jungkook:

you tryna to kill me ?? lmao

He typed a quick reply to you, fingers actually trembling lightly with excitement as they tapped along the screen,

12:40PM - Jungkook:

Wish I was home rn with my face buried bwteeen those titties FUACKKK

Jim's next to me gotta keep it cool

12:41PM - You:

Don't get caught.

I'll see you at home. xo.

Fuck, Jungkook missed you already. But he had no time to daydream as Jimin's car pulled up to the Rolls Royce. "Been a long time since I've been here." Jungkook nodded, quickly locking his phone and stuffing it into his pocket while Jimin laughed in response, hopping out of the car with the younger. 

Jimin fixed his beanie over his head while Jungkook adjusted his cap, being careful not to brush the material over his sensitive feeling earlobe. They both fixed their masks over their face to hide their appearances while an associate immediately ran out of the dealership and greeted the two bandmates, leading them into the luxurious interior of the building with a bright smile.

"Getting yourself a little something Mr. Jeon?"

"Not this time. This is for someone else." Jungkook nodded with a hum, looking around at the array of expensive cars lined up on display around him, pointing with his chin to this next year's edition of the Rolls Royce Phantom, "This is what I'm here for. I don't needa test drive or anything. I'll pay upfront." Jungkook glanced to the associate, crinkling his eyes at the salesperson to show them that he was smiling behind his mask.

"Perfect choice. I'll lead you to where you need to sign. Same information as last time? I believe we still have you on file." The associate babbled on as Jungkook began to follow him through the showroom to the offices,

"Same information. You got it." Jungkook nodded in response to the salesperson, glancing at Jimin as they passed by. The two exchanged a look with their eyes before Jimin made a motion for Jungkook to go ahead without him as his phone began to ring,

"I'll meet you there in a sec, Kookie. Manager hyung is calling." Jimin nodded to the younger as he took his phone out of his pocket and moved little bit away where he wasn't distracting anyone with his phone pressed to his ear.

Jungkook followed the salesperson to their office and took a seat as they began to prepare their paperwork, "Any custom features you'd like to add?"

"A vanity plate would be great. And chrome rims." Jungkook was curt when he spoke, his mind wandering to what Jimin was talking about with their manager for so long out there, "Is that doable?" Jungkook looked over his shoulder to Jimin again and the older was looking at him now. He seemed worried but also excited for some reason. Jungkook cocked his head to the side in question and was about to beckon the elder over to him but Jimin shook his head at Jungkook and held up a finger indiciating for the younger to wait,

"Of course it is doable! We can make anything happen for you, Mr. Jeon." The associate nodded eagerly, tapping away at his computer keyboard quickly, "Chrome rims... hm... Looks like we would have to get them custom made. I will have to put an order in for them." The salesperson looked at Jungkook as he spoke, "Is that okay with you? They're currently only available in –insert reader's city here- It might take about a month to ship it to Seoul."

"Place the order for the Phantom in that city. Have them install the rims there." Jimin's angelic voice came through the door as he walked in, tucking his phone into the back of his jean pocket. His eyes were curved into half moons, crinkling happily as he took a seat next to Jungkook, patting the younger's shoulder as he spoke, "Turns out we will be in that city in a month."

"What do you mean, Hyung?" Jungkook's round eyes burning into Jimin's when he turned his head to the other, raising his brow in confusion.

"Manager-hyung just confirmed to me that our in person concert will be held in Y/N's city. You can surprise her with the car there... along with the other surprise you were planning." Jimin winked at the younger, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze.

Jungkook looked at his hyung as he spoke and he started to smile. Things could not have worked out better than this. Jungkook's plan was to bring you with him when he was going to perform at their upcoming concert. He was just waiting to hear where exactly the concert would be happening and now, he was ecstatic to find out it will be held in your own city. 

It would be perfect. 

You can go back home and visit your loved ones. Jungkook can finally see Army in person again. He can reveal to you the project he had been working on for a bit now and also surprise you with your dream car. The timing could not have been better.

"That's actually perfect." Jungkook smiled knowingly at Jimin before turning his attention to the salesperson with a nod, "You heard him. Place the order for next month. To be delivered to this address..." Jungkook mumbled as he took his wallet out of his back pocket, pulling out a small piece of paper with his handwriting on it that had the address of the park he led you to on that scavenger hunt a while ago when he surprised you in your city, "Delivered to the hill near the overpass that's overlooking a yellow mural."

"That's a very... detailed request, Mr. Jeon." The associate gulped, peeking over at the paper with the address on it, "But we can make it happen don't worry. Yellow mural you say? Interesting."

Jungkook nodded quickly, sliding the paper over to the salesperson as he spoke,

"Yeah. A yellow mural. They won't be able to miss it. Trust me."

...

"You look so happy, Kookie. I love seeing you like this." Jimin hummed softly as they began to drive again, sneaking a glance at his dongsaeng and feeling his smile broaden, "You're finally expressing yourself with your body and stuff... you have a great relationship. Your talents are being recognized. I can see you glowing." Jimin sighed in content as he drove.

"Life feels good." Jungkook nodded, pulling the visor down from the car and flipping the mirror open, taking a peek at his piercings. His lip still felt a bit sore but the swelling was at a minimum right now. The piercing sat quite well on his face. Making him look more matured but still babyfaced. His ear piercings felt fine. They too were a bit tender to the touch but other than that, he felt great. It was a miracle that he wasn't in pain right now. His eyebrow piercing was a bitch to deal with when he first got it. He was thankful that so far, these new piercings were feeling alright, "Life feels really good right now, hyung. I'm grateful." Jungkook nodded with a smile, shaking his head, "Everything feels like it's falling into place now."

"Did you call Y/N yet? Want me to call her on the car for you?"

"Nah. She's probably still sleeping." Jungkook nodded, taking a glance at the time on the dashboard of the car, "She had a long night yesterday."

"Oh? What was she doing all night? Studying?"

Jungkook started to chuckle, closing the visor mirror and fixing it back in place with a murmur, "She was working out. Doing some cardio with me." Jungkook's lips twitched into a playful grin, glancing over to Jimin to see if he caught what he was saying.

Of course, he did. That perv. Jimin started to chuckle, his adorable crooked grin on full display as he spoke, "Let her rest then."

"I miss her though." Jungkook blurted out, shaking his head and about to correct himself but decided to leave it. It was Jimin. His hyung knew how head over heels he was for you. He didn't need to hide that around his member's anymore. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes, mind wandering back to this morning with you...

Jungkook had rushed out of the apartment after spending hours in bed wrapped up with you in his arms. He was awake before dawn. Having only slept for a few hours.

It was hard for Jungkook to sleep sometimes when you were next to him. He wanted to stay up and stare at you. So, that's exactly what he did. He had you circled in his arms and against his body. Your face buried against his bare chest and hair tousled lightly over your face. Jungkook thought you were gorgeous like this.

He could look at you forever.

That's the way you fell asleep lately. With your head laid comfortably on his broad chest, fingers curled against his stomach. You slept like that until you would roll over in the middle of your sleep onto your side. Pillow or Pikachu clutched tight against your chest with your delicate fingers. Soft lips pursed into the cutest pout Jungkook had ever seen.

He loved to watch you sleep. It sounded creepy but there was something comforting about it. Jungkook thought you looked different now. You didn't look the way you did the first time you fell asleep with him back in your city. You looked more at peace now. More relaxed.

Did he do that? Did Jungkook have a part in you finally being able to sleep soundly?

When Jungkook was in bed with you, he didn't want to move but he knew he had a day full of schedules. It was so hard to roll himself out of bed and when he did, he frowned as he watched you curl up on your side on your own.

Jungkook only forced himself out of the bedroom when Jimin texted him that he was less than ten minutes away and then Jungkook was hurriedly brushing his teeth in the shower. He quietly went into the closet he shared with you and pulled on a pair of tight blue jeans with a light grey sweatshirt, fitting a black baseball cap over his head. They had a photoshoot later so, he decided to keep it casual. Bare faced and regular clothes. Still looking fresh and handsome as usual. 

Jungkook checked on you one last time before leaving, pressing a light kiss to the top of your head and silently exiting the bedroom. He quietly stepped over a sleeping Bahm in the living room and circled around to the front door, picking up his belongings and things he knocked over when he came home last night. He packed everything away neatly and slid his shoes on, shaking his head at himself as he spotted the knocked over décor along the entryway table.

He was really on some shit yesterday, wasn't he?

Jungkook couldn't believe how fast the day was going by.

Jungkook barely had a recollection of last night... That was until he opened his phone's gallery to look at the nude you sent him earlier. He just wanted to take another peek at the picture when Jimin was too busy driving to be looking over his shoulder at what he was doing on his phone. 

He was about to press onto the picture of your tits but then he saw a video that was recorded and saved last night. He didn't remember recording anything yesterday. He thumbed over to the video and pressed it. Mouth dropping open when up popped the little video the two of you made last night. He quicky muted the volume on his phone just in case anything started to play and shifted on the seat, making a quick glance to Jimin to ensure the older wasn't looking.

Jungkook felt as if he struck gold. He forgot you both made the video together and God damn, he was so glad you agreed to do it. He almost pressed play on the video. Completely forgetting that he was in the car with Jimin driving back to Hybe for their practice. Fuck. He opened the gallery of his phone while next to Jimin of all people too. The dirtiest out of all of Bangtan. If Jimin caught even a glimpse of this recording, Jungkook knew he would never live it down. He quickly locked his phone with a yearning sigh then he caught Jimin glancing at him while he held his phone up mid-air as he was about to push it back into his pocket, 

"Why did that look like porn on your phone?" Jimin mumbled casually as he drove, making Jungkook drop his head back against the headrest of the Porsche with a sigh,

"Because it is." Jungkook confessed in a mutter, rolling his eyes.

"Daaamn. You guys finally did it?"

"Yeah, but I was drunk."

"Can I see?" Jimin's hopeful eyes went to Jungkook's face and the car he was driving swerved on the road for a second.

Jungkook's "No. Yah, Hyung. Can you chill the fuck out and drive?" Jungkook reached over in a panic and grabbed the steering wheel as Jimin leaned over to get a look at his phone, basically about to let go of the wheel just to see what made Jungkook's eyes widen that big, "You're so gross sometimes, Hyung. Fuck."

...

Earlier in the day... 12:20PM

"Look who's on T.V, Bahmmie."  You leaned down and pet behind the dog's ears as you sat on the couch watching television with him. Jungkook's interview that he begged you to watch aired today so, you were doing your duty as a good girlfriend and tuning into the special. You had just made it in time for the interview actually. Before you were on the couch, you were outside taking Bahm for a walk and feeding him after you returned home. Then you took a shower, spending a little too long under the hot water with your thoughts. You planned to do nothing today. 

Well, clean the apartment first... Then do nothing.

After your shower, you slid on one of Jungkook's hoodies. Your favorite sweater of his to be exact. And wandered out to the living room where Bahm was laid on the carpet chewing at his toy you bought him yesterday. You made yourself a cup of coffee and then you were sat on the couch with your knees against your chest, clutching your coffee mug in both hands as you turned on the T.V. 

The interview mostly spoke about their future plans and goals for touring. The guys sat there and nodded along to everything Namjoon said and it made you giggle. It wasn't until the interviewer started to ask about their dating life did you perk up. All of the members' eyes went to Jungkook as if on purpose and you held your breath and pressed your lips together. "Please, just stay quiet." You whispered to yourself as you stared at the screen. Jungkook's gaze went to the camera and he was silent for a moment. A long moment. You thought he was frozen until his lips parted and he mumbled,

"We're all single."

You swallowed hard and then breathed in relief, sinking back into the couch and closing your eyes for a second. "Thank God." You muttered to yourself, shaking your head and opening your eyes to take a sip of your coffee.

You really thought Jungkook was about to announce your relationship on screen from the way everyone turned to him when the question of significant other's came up. It wasn't like you didn't want him to. You just knew that it wasn't time to reveal your relationship yet. These guys were at the prime of their careers. You didn't even know how you and Jungkook were making it work so far without getting outed in public by paparazzi or sasaeng fans. 

A part of you hurt that he needed to hide like this. How much longer did he have to disguise himself? He complained all the time about it and you had to hush him. Reminding him that it wasn't the right time and for him to patient.

It was too soon.

You weren't ready to be put out in the spotlight. Even though you spent a long period of your life under the spotlight of a club, dancing on a pole and making money off the scrutiny of the public for a living... this was different. 

Jungkook had fans in the millions. Millions. You were terrified what would happen to him or the rest of the guys if a bomb like this dropped at such a time in their careers like this too. You told Jungkook to wait for what his company advises him to do and made him promise you not to take matters into his own hands. You could only hope he would listen.

You sighed and glanced over to Bahm as he hopped up onto the couch and curled up near your side, letting out a small whine, "I miss him too, puppy." You hummed, reaching down to give Bahm a pat, feeling your phone buzz behind your back. You leaned forward and set your mug down onto a coaster before reaching behind you to get your phone, tugging it out from behind your back and smiling at the screen when you saw Jin's name come up. You unlocked your phone and felt your mouth drop to the floor when you read the messages. You were scared to open the links, thinking it was some sort of spam video but when you did finally press the first link... Your entire world felt as if it flipped. 

12:25PM – Jinnie

Watch this ;) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0D9t8OW18

and this too. thank me later 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxOEhLcCxOM

12:34PM - Me:

Jin.... I have no words right now...

I am too stunned to speak. Brb.

12:39PM - Me: 

Maybe taking birth control was a bad idea like.... ?????

He's so.... wow.

I just sent him a thirst pic. ASDJOAWJDIAJDhelp

What's wrong with me omg

12:41PM - Jinnie:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Queen shit

I love it. Im here for it

Also me and big tiddies hooked up last night sdjdsjfdsfdifo

12:41PM – Me:

WHAT

WAIT

DETAILS

NOW.

Right when you were about to call Jin and demand details on his night with Namjoon aka big tiddies aka what you and Jin called Namjoon on the down low, your phone began to ring in your hand. You quirked a brow as the caller I.D came up,

"Seoul Medical Uni—"

"Oh my God."  You almost yelled, eyes turning to dinner plates as you jumped off the couch and stared down at the phone. It was the university you applied to for your internship. You couldn't believe it. Your heart started to throb in your chest as you stood there with the phone buzzing in your hand. "Oh my God. I need to answer." You took a breath and answered the call, fingers in your hair and already starting to pace the apartment as you said Hello into the phone,

"Y-Yes this is Y/N speaking..." You were almost about to have a heart attack as you stood there in the middle of the living room, hand over your chest as the professor on the other end greeted you, "You.... you want me to come in for an... interview?" You gasped into the phone and the professor chuckled. 

You could feel your body overheating and you had to take a seat on the couch, clutching a cushion and pulling it into your lap as you listened to the call, "Uh... yes. Yes, of course. I would love to. Yes. Please email me the details. Thank you. Thank you so much." You breathed into the phone and finally hung up once the call was over. You jumped off the couch and started to dance around the living room, Bahm hopping off the couch and circling around your feet as you danced to the kitchen then back to the living room. 

Once you got the dancing nerves out of your body, you felt your hands trembling. Then your body shook with elation. You leaned down to Bahm and grabbed his face, pressing a big kiss to the top of his head, "I have an interview, Bahm! I'm almost in. They said they're impressed with my application! AH! I have to call your dad and tell him." You excitedly grabbed your phone and saw Jin's message that he was in practice right now but will call you as soon as he was finished. 

You ignored the text and went straight to Jungkook's name in your phone. Pressing the call function and putting your phone on speaker and placing it onto the coffee table as you took a seat on the couch to calm yourself down. Not wanting to sound frazzled on the phone with Jungkook before he thought you were in danger.

...

"10 minute break then we take it from the top, boys."

Bangtan's choreographer announced with a clap of her hands and the guys all dispersed. Jungkook collapsed onto floor of the dance studio, landing on his butt and pressing his back against the mirrored wall, head tilting back and closing his eyes as he tried to steady his breathing. He was exhausted. Bones and muscles aching. Body and clothes drenched in sweat. 

He tipped the bottle of cold water to his lips and took a long drink, eyes closed and patting a towel against his forehead under his cap to dry his sweat, "Fuck." He breathed then capped the water bottle and placed it next to him, pulling his phone out of his jeans when he felt it ringing in his back pocket,

"Baby." Jungkook answered the call swiftly with a pant, still trying to catch his breath but feeling a small smile crossing over his lips, "Hey, angel."

"Hi, Kookie..." Your voice shook on the other end of the call and then you took a breath. It made Jungkook instantly straighten his back from his slumped position, sitting up more against the mirror behind him and raising his brows in question, instantly thinking something was wrong, "Jagi? Is everything okay?"

"Y-...." You took another breath and Jungkook could feel you nod against the phone, "Yes. Everything is fine. Are you busy right now? I just have something to tell you. Are you at work?"

"I'm never too busy for you." Jungkook quirked a smile at a backup dancer passing by him before lowering his head into the phone, "Yes, I'm at work. What's happening, kitten?"

You hesitated to tell him for a second, not wanting to distract him from work. You drew another deep breath and said fuck it, whispering into the phone quietly, "My internship application got accepted. I have an interview tomorrow."

Jungkook felt his phone almost drop out of his hand when he heard you. He took a second to collect himself, a wide grin spreading across his lips, "Holy shit, babe. What?! Are you kidding with me right now?" He slowly got off the floor, pressing his phone against his ear as he made his way to a more private area of the studio.

"Wait- Don't jump off the walls yet." You giggled, "It's just an interview. I might not even get in but they said they're really impressed with my application..." You breathed and Jungkook chuckled softly in response,

"What time is your interview tomorrow?"

"Uh... hang on. I'm checking my email right now." You mumbled into the phone and Jungkook could hear you clicking at the mouse on your computer, "Bahm says hi by the way." You giggled as you scrolled through your emails.

"Tell him daddy says hi."

"Daddy says hi, Bahm." You mused with a laugh, "He's at my feet right now in the office. Chewing on your Cooky plush. Ah... Here it is..." You spoke to yourself as you read through the email, "Good afternoon Ms. Y/L/N, we would like to arrange an interview with you... blah blah blah... tomorrow at... 8AM. 8AM? Damn, that's too early." You laughed into the phone, "Yeah so, tomorrow at 8. It says here I should hear a response within 24 hours after the interview."

Jungkook smiled to himself while he stood by a door in the corner of the studio, crossing an arm over his chest as he spoke, "Does that mean we're celebrating tonight?"

"No~! Not yet! Not until I actually get in." You laughed quietly. 

"Alright fine." Jungkook chuckled, sighing softly into the phone as everyone started to come back from their break, "I wish I could talk longer, honey but I gotta finish this practice. I'll see you at home, okay?"

"Oh! Of course, Kookie. I forgot you were working." You hummed softly, "We'll talk later."

Jungkook could feel your smile even through his phone and it made his stomach flip. You both said your goodbyes and Jungkook tucked his phone away as their choreographer rounded them up to continue their practice.

...

11:47PM

"Hey, Bahmmie... where's your mom?" Jungkook chuckled as the dog immediately jumped onto him and greeted him when he walked through the front door of the apartment, "Is she sleeping?" He peeked for you as he slid his shoes off and took his coat off, hanging it away and leaning down to give Bam a pet before walking into the kitchen with his puppy right behind him, "I missed you too, boy. Thanks for waiting for me." Jungkook grinned as the dog nuzzled his feet while he washed his hands and dried them off with a towel then exiting the kitchen to walk through the apartment to look for you.

He switched the light on in the office and looked to see if you were working on the computer, "Bahm, house." He mumbled and pointed to Bam's second bed, a large indoor dog house that Jungkook had custom built just for the puppy, "Good boy. Wait here for appa." He nodded with a smile and left the office and headed to the bedroom, pushing the door open quietly and stepping inside the room,

'After more than a decade of denials, he confessed to 30 homicides...'

"What the hell was she watching." Jungkook mumbled to himself, looking at your laptop screen sitting on the bed that was playing a true crime documentary that you fell asleep to. You were laid on Jungkook's side of the bed and curled up on your side with your head under your pikachu plush. It was truly an adorable sight to see. You weren't under the blankets and Jungkook assumed you fell asleep without planning to. He picked up the laptop and closed it with a quiet snap, placing it onto the dresser and walking over closer to the bed.

Jungkook sighed softly, shaking his head at himself. Jungkook was disappointed. He came straight home from his photo shoot. Not even wanting to remove his makeup or shower. Wearing clothes that the stylists provided him with. A slim fitting white button-up shirt with a pair of black jeans. His hair was styled back and he had on a bit of eyeliner. Making his eyes look all the sharper and more defined.

Although he looked like he just walked off a runway, he felt like he aged a thousand years. His body was exhausted. Bones cracking and muscles feeling sore with every move he made. But Jungkook couldn't wait to come home to you. This single thought was the one thing that kept him pushing himself. Pushing through his practice. Pushing through the photo shoot. Pushing himself until it was finally over and his schedules were concluded for the day. He disappeared soon after. Rushing out of the photo shoot studio, keys to his Mercedes in hand and signaling to his Hyung's that he was heading out. 

His plan was to come home and have dinner with you. To make you a bath and then give you a massage even. But unfortunately, work had other plans for him. It sucked. But this was his life. You never complained. Never had a bad thing to say about his work. And for that, Jungkook was thankful.

He watched you intently, leaning down and grabbing a throw by the end side of the bed, unfolding it and draping it over you carefully, tucking it around you and leaning in to press a gentle kiss to your temple before pulling back. You looked so comfortable and Jungkook almost didn't want to wake you up. You just looked so peaceful. But he wanted to talk to you. Wanted to hear your voice. 

Jungkook frowned lightly as he watched you sleep. Sighing under his breath as he leaned down, fingers brushing through your hair, "Wake up, baby. I'm home now." Jungkook whispered, lips pressing lightly into your hair.

You started to stir at the sound of his voice then you jolted awake, holding your chest as your eyes opened, "Gukie... I fell asleep." You whispered and slowly sat up, reaching up to rub at your eye, "I was waiting for you." You nodded, reaching out for Jungkook when he took a seat on the edge of the bed and scooped you into his arms, pulling you into his lap.

"I'm sorry, angel. I'm here now." Jungkook whispered, leaning over to turn a lamp on that was on the nightstand, bringing some light into the dark bedroom, "Do you wanna go back to sleep?" He rubbed at your back soothingly, fingers caressing the material of your shirt, pressing his cheek into your hair and inhaling the scent of your sweet smelling shampoo deeply.

"No... You're home now. I don't wanna sleep." You shook your head and rested your head on Jungkook's chest as you sat in his lap, legs splayed over each side of him, moving your head to rest along his shoulder and letting your eyes slowly get used to the light in the room, "I missed you." You hummed and slowly pulled your head back, finally taking a look at Jungkook for the first time today, "You must be tired.. I cooked.. did you have din—"  You quickly stopped talking when you came face to face with Jungkook, your eyes instantaneously dropping to the piece of jewelry on the corner of his lower lip, "--Dinner..." You whispered softly, feeling the air in your lungs give out.

Jesus Christ. Oh my God.

Your heart fell straight to your stomach when you looked at Jungkook. Was it real?  It looked pretty legit to you. Jungkook didn't cross you as the type to just show up at home with a fake piercing in his lip either. You couldn't believe it. You had to be dreaming. You must have blinked twenty times when your eyes immediately landed on the silver ring fit snug around his lip, "Jungkook... y-your lip..." You whispered, eyes rounding in shock, "You... pierced it? When did you do that?" You scanned over his face and your gaze found the fresh studs pierced into his ear along his right ear, "Your ear too?"

You could feel the rising of your body temperature and heart beat. The thump of your heart beginning to echo through your ears. You wondered if Jungkook could sense how fast it was racing. God, the things this man did to you. You didn't think it was possible to be more attracted to him. But here you were. Feeling yourself turn to goop in front of him.

"Got it done today..." Jungkook nodded, pursing his lips lightly as he watched you close for your reaction. Your eyes were wide and startled. Your skin was flushed all the way down to your neck and Jungkook could practically feel you burning up against him. He wasn't exactly sure what your reaction meant yet. Was it surprise? Anger? Shyness? He slid his arms around you, one hand at your lower back while the other rested along your thigh, fingers dancing along your skin.

He peeked down at you and smiled lightly. You were wearing his Lamodechief crewneck. Sweater paws over your hands and the shirt fitting like a blanket over you. Your hair was tousled lightly from sleep, lips rosy and glossy from your lip balm. God, he wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss you right now. He felt his lip throb a bit when his expression changed. But he didn't care. He was going to find a way to press his lips onto yours, "Say something, baby. Tell me what you're thinking." Jungkook finally broke the silence, reaching up with one hand to brush his fingers over your cheek, "Are you mad at me?"

You continued to stare at Jungkook, eyes tracing over the various piercings. You counted each of them. 11. Your new favorite number. 

You didn't know what else to feel other than happiness. 

Obviously Jungkook's self expression meant a lot to him. Your mind traveled back to an old show of theirs that you watched. The one where fetus Jungkook was admiring a female's tattoos. He had none of his own at that time as he was still a teenager. But the way his eyes sparkled when he spoke about the art on that woman's body made it difficult for you to forget how important that small interaction must have been to Jungkook.

That moment shaped and formed Jungkook to the man he was today. The person you fell in love with. This pretty, sparkly eyed heaven sent man placed in your world for you alone. He was perfect. Everything you wanted and more. The one you had been waiting for. 

He was Meredith. You were Christina. He was your person.

You loved every part of him. Every inch. Every imperfection. Every line and dip on his body. You were in love with everything. It all made him who he was. He was absolutely perfect. From the very first night you saw him, you thought that. And if you were being honest, you have never dated anyone with as much body modifications as him. The amount of piercings and tattoos he had intimidated you a bit at the start. That was until you spoke to him for the first time that fateful night and realized he was the opposite of what he looked like.

You thought Jungkook was cold and closed off from the way he looked when you first saw him. The way his pierced brow would raise each time you circled around the pole at the club. The way his chiseled body felt against yours when you were pressed against him in the champagne room. You thought he would hurt you. Thought he only wanted to play around with you. But that wasn't the case. Jungkook wanted to love you the moment he saw you. Wanted to give you the world and more. You regretted the times you would close off from him. Regretted the moments you pulled away from him when all you wanted was to be his.

He was your entire world. There was no way you'd be whole again if anything happened to the two of you. You were so deep in love with him that your heart pained in your chest at the thought of losing him.

If getting tattoos and piercings made him happy. If it completed him. If it made him feel like himself. If it made him whole. If it made him Jeon Jeongguk... you would love any part of it.

You would support anything he wanted to do. Swim to the ends of the seas. Give him everything you had. Follow him to the end of the world. Anything Jungkook wanted to do. Anything he wanted to change about himself. You would be right there at his side. Supporting him and loving him. Accepting him. Making it loud and clear that it was okay to be himself. 

So what? So what if he was different. So what if he didn't fit the norm.

He was who he was. Yours. Your Jungkook. You wanted to run to the rooftop and shout it out loud to anyone that would hear.

'So what?'  That's what you wanted to say to everyone that didn't appreciate him.

Your eyes finally met Jungkook's and your lips parted, leaning into his touch as he caressed over your cheek. You nuzzled his palm, feeling the warmth from his skin radiating onto yours as you looked at each other. You were quiet for a long moment. Surveying his face. Analyzing every detail of him. You finally opened your mouth to speak, reaching up to his face and caressing your thumb over the corner of his lower lip, avoiding the piercing so that you didn't hurt him but allowing the tip of your fingertip to lightly caress over the metal of the jewelry for a brief second as you spoke,

"You're beautiful, Jungkook."

Jungkook felt his entire body go ablaze. As if a spark had been set to him. Why did he ever think you wouldn't like his new look? Look at the way you stared at him. It was hard for Jungkook to look away once your gaze was on him. It was as though he was pulled under a spell. Bewitched and entranced by you. The way your eyes traced and caressed over every surface of him you could see. The way your eyes glittered under his gaze. You called him beautiful but you didn't see yourself. Didn't see the way he saw you.

You were beautiful.

An absolute wonder.

Jungkook didn't remember the last time he had to memorize you. He no longer had to anyways. But sitting here on this bed with you in his lap. With the dim light of the nightstand lamp shining against the both of you. With the moonlight coming into the bedroom from your windows and shining over the side of your face... it all had Jungkook studying you again.

There was no one else that could make him feel like this.

"Kiss me."

"No, Koo... I'll hurt you." You whispered to him, shaking your head quickly.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle. An airy laugh. Almost as if it hurt him to make the noise. And it did. His lip hurt like hell right now. It throbbed with every move he made. But he didn't care. One kiss wouldn't kill him. He'll take care of it better tomorrow.

"It doesn't hurt, cupcake." He lied, shaking his head quickly as his thumbs traced over your under eyes, caressing over the soft skin with his touch and letting his gaze admire your face for a bit longer, "One kiss and then I'll let you sleep. You look tired." Jungkook smiled at you, tilting his head to the side playfully.

You watched Jungkook closely, feeling yourself chewing over your lower lip. You couldn't say no to him. Look at him! You waited all day to kiss him after realizing he left this morning without giving you a kiss goodbye. You missed him and now you really wanted to know what it felt like to feel those lips on yours, 

"Push me away if it hurts, okay?" You whispered and leaned up to him, placing your sweater pawed hands over his shoulders and pressing closer to him. You could smell his minty breath fanning over your face when he exhaled. The scent of fresh laundry lingered off his clothes and when you leaned in closer to him, the familiar deep, musky scent of his cologne and body wash permeated your senses, making your eyes become lidded and breathing shallow, "Let me look at you." You exhaled the words he always told you, the tips of your stiletto shaped nails curling into his shirt.

You watched the way his lips curled as he smiled in response, a quiet chortle escaping his lips,
"That's my line." Jungkook murmured while his hand went to your waist and tried to press you closer to him even though you were already chest to chest, "Come on, princess. You're gonna make me wait today?" Jungkook hummed softly, one hand sliding down to your ass and resting the palm of his hand over it, fingers circling over the material of the sweater, "I waited all day to kiss you.

You exhaled shakily and gave him a smile, "I like when you're needy." A soft giggle left your lips as you drifted closer to his mouth, "I waited all day for you too." You nodded towards him and then pressed a delicate kiss to the corner of the left side of his mouth then let your lips brush more against his. 

Jungkook let out a hiss at you teasing him, his hand over your ass fisting into the sweater you wore and tugging on it impatiently. You started to laugh, shaking your head as he tugged on the sweater, "I just don't want to hurt you, baby." You whispered then your lips were finally on Jungkook's, sharing a velvety yet gentle kiss with him.

The way his lips now felt against yours made you feel invigorated. The electricity that charged through your body took your breath away. His lips were lips still as soft as ever but now they were accompanied by the metal of the ring over his lip. The cool sensation of the jewelry made you feel like you were dipping your toes into a cold pool on a hot summer day. The passion of the kiss made your body jolt for a moment then you quickly got used to it, losing yourself in the kiss and letting your instincts take over you. You didn't think kissing your boyfriend would feel any better than it already did without his piercing but you were wrong. It was ten times sexier now. There was something about the way the piercing felt against your lips that made tingles go up your skin.

It made you want to go on a frenzy with his body. You were ready to rip his clothes off already. Your hands instantly fisted into Jungkook's hair and you leaned up more on his lap while he tipped his body backwards with you, forcing your frame to squeeze against his own. Jungkook moaned into your mouth, feeling the silver curve of the ring on his lip shift as your lips molded together. He knew it was wrong to be kissing so soon. He very well could end up getting his own piercing infected but he couldn't stop himself. Afterall, Jungkook loved to play with fire. He loved to test the limits and do shit he wasn't supposed to do. 

Isn't that how he ended up with you? He wasn't supposed to have you. Wasn't supposed to fall for you. Wasn't supposed to love you. You weren't even allowed to sleep with a customer. You didn't want him. Didn't want to let yourself fall.

Now look at the two of you.

Jungkook loved to live his life in spite. Loved to do the things no one would expect him to.

His hand was wrapped around the back of your head now, fist in the locks of your hair and giving the strands a soft pull. It made your mouth open wider and Jungkook found himself invading your mouth with his tongue. You let out a soft whine against his mouth and found his tongue with yours. You briefly exchanged touches with each other's tongues and then you were forcing yourself to pull away, accidentally brushing your lip against Jungkook's once more and making his piercing shift a bit a second time. 

That one hurt and Jungkook pulled back too, hissing softly in pain and causing you to jump,

"Oh my God... I'm sorry." You gasped in shock when he hissed and grabbed Jungkook's face, tilting his head upwards to face you as you looked down at him, "D-did I hurt you?" You scanned over his lip, eyes wide and frantic as if you just punched him in the gut.

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle and reached up, wiping over the corner of your lip with his thumb and shaking his head, "It's not your fault, baby." He reassured you with a soft smile although he could feel the piercing throbbing in pain. He shook the feeling away, licking over his lips and cocking his head to the side as he watched you, "Don't feel bad, princess. You didn't hurt me." He spoke confidently now, nodding quickly when you frowned at him, "Tell me something... How did that feel? Did you like it?" Jungkook started to smile, feeling his heart flutter within his chest when you looked into his eyes.

"I... I loved it." You nodded with a whisper, "It felt good... but... but It looks swollen now, Gukie..." You felt the tears stinging your eyes as you spoke, "I didn't mean to." You wanted to cry and didn't know why. It wasn't your fault but you knew Jungkook was trying to hide from you that he was in pain. Your heart hurt seeing him in discomfort and you only hated the piercing for that reason. You wrapped your arms around his neck, tilting your head down and inspecting over the piercing, "I'm sorry, Koo." You blinked your tears away and instantly hid your face in his shoulder, burying your head within the side of his neck.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly when he saw tears in your eyes, "Baby... I'm okay, really." He chuckled quietly, reaching up to cup your face within his large palms, "My little girl cares so much about me, huh? Don't cry, honey..." He circled his arms around you when you started to hide in his neck, giving your body a gentle squeeze and starting to bounce his thigh up and down with you on his lap, "Look at me, jagi." Jungkook rubbed at your back, starting to rock you in his arms, "Come on, angel. Just look at me for a sec." He nodded and you slowly pulled your head back from his shoulder, 

"Mmm?" You hummed in response, looking at Jungkook with a pout, "I'm fine, okay? Look." Jungkook mumbled, curving his lips upwards and flashing you a smile, "I mean... Yeah it's a bit swollen. I should ice it. But I'm okay. Alright? You didn't hurt me. Don't worry." Jungkook smiled more at you and you looked at him questioningly before finally pursing your lips with a huff.

 "Smile at me, baby." Jungkook chuckled as you pouted, "Show me that smile I love so much. C'mon."

You covered your mouth and started to laugh, shaking your head quickly then dropping your hand from your lips, feeling yourself start to smile, "There." You blushed lightly and smiled at Jungkook, causing him to smile again at you,

"That's my girl. God, you're so pretty." Jungkook shook his head, feeling his insides twist and writhe inside of him at the sight of your smile. He couldn't wipe the grin off his face, feeling his piercing start to throb once more for some much-needed aftercare. He knew it was time to get up and nurse his piercing otherwise, it would never heal right, "Come with me to the kitchen, kitty..." Jungkook patted over your ass lightly with his palm then gave his leg one more bounce, "Help me ice my lip, doctor Jeon. I'll be your patient today."

...

"Does this hurt?" You mumbled cautiously as you stood in front of Jungkook with a small piece of ice in your fingers, barely pressing it up against his piercing. He was sat on a chair at the dining room table, leaned back and man spread so you could stand between his thighs. You were scared to touch him, not wanting to hurt him again but Jungkook insisted for you to help him.

"You didn't even touch me yet, baby." Jungkook chuckled under his breath, one hand over his lap and the other holding onto your waist, giving it a gentle squeeze, "Don't be scared." He encouraged you to continue, a playful smile along his mouth while he watched you intently.

Your eyes were fixated on the labret piercing, lips parted slightly as if you were about to protest but Jungkook's hand on your waist made you quickly snap your mouth shut when he squeezed you. You glanced at him once more and then let your hand guide over the piercing, pressing the piece of ice up against it and watching Jungkook instantly let out a sigh of relief, "Feels okay?"

"Feels great." He nodded, giving your waist yet another squeeze.

You eyed him as you ran the ice carefully over his lower lip, noting how quick the piercing started to change in appearance. The swelling seemed like it went down almost right away and Jungkook looked like he was in less pain.

"This should be good practice for you, huh?"

"You think doctors put ice on people's faces all day?" You laughed quietly and watched the ice melting a bit against Jungkook's skin, a small droplet of water trailing down his lip and over his chin. You pressed your lips together and looked away quickly, adverting your gaze to the new studs on Jungkook's ear, "I like those ones on your ear too." You nodded.

Jungkook hummed out to you in response, his hand on your hip trailing lower for a moment then he was snaking his arm around your waist, tugging you against him, "What else do you like about me, doctor?" He tilted his head back and looked up at you, his eyes hooded and holding a wonderfully smoldering look. 

"Everything. I like everything about you." You spoke casually to him and moved your hand away from his mouth when the ice turned to a tiny piece between your fingers. You plucked a tissue out of a box of napkins on top of the table and gently dabbed the water droplets away from Jungkook's skin then wiped it up from his neck with a smile, trying to ignore him as he grabbed onto you and crushed you closer to him. 

You knew what was coming. You could play it off all you want but you couldn't ignore the tent starting to pitch in Jungkook's pants as you played along with him, "What do you like, Mr. Jeon?" You stepped back from him a bit and set the tissue down, giving him a playful smile as you crossed your arms over your chest.

Jungkook let out a lust filled laugh, letting go of your waist and reaching down to the front of his jeans, taking hold of the belt around his waist and tugging it open with a smirk forming along his lips. He let the buckle of his belt open and then he patted over his lap with both hands, thighs spreading and inviting you over to him,

"Come take a seat and let me show you."

...

"Tomorrow's our anniversary." Jungkook mumbled quietly in the dark, booping his nose against your cheek as you laid on your back and stared up at the ceiling. He was lying next to you on his side, bottom half of his body covered with a blanket and his head propped up in his hand. His broad chest on display and once slicked back hair now a tousled mess from your hands in them while you rode him on top of the dining table chair he was sitting on in the kitchen earlier. His freehand reached up to brush your hair away from your face then he took hold of your chin and turned your face to meet his, "Three months."

"Who celebrates three months?" You rolled your eyes playfully, tucking the blankets around your upper body more carefully and glancing over to Jungkook when he made you look at him, finding his eyes in the darkness of the bedroom and flashing him a playful smile, "What do you want for your gift?"

You both were under the blankets after he basically fucked you into oblivion starting from the dining room all the way to the bedroom an hour ago. You didn't understand why you both always ended up in every other place except the bedroom when shit went down but you weren't complaining at all. It was exciting this way and made your relationship more enjoyable than ever. But Jungkook was a lot more careful today. Letting you take over and do your thing for most of the time. Which was great because you loved to be in control every once in a while. You didn't mind either because you knew Jungkook was exhausted. 

You could tell from his face that he was tired but wanted to keep going. Like he always did. You had to take over for him and soon found yourself in the bedroom with him. His back on the plush mattress and your fingers in his skin along with whatever was left of your clothes strewn about through the entire apartment. You both hardly spoke during that time. Just letting your bodies carry on the conversation. Little laughs and moans filling the entire room from time to time until you were both orgasming together and telling each other how much you loved one another after once you were finished.

Now you were laid up together, touches caressing over each other's skin. Jungkook dancing patterns along your flesh with his fingertips and you writing "I love you" against his back with your nails.

It felt like pure bliss.

"I want you as my gift." Jungkook nodded, his dark irises adjusting to the room and trailing over your neck with his gaze as he spoke, "But in a different way. In a way I've never had you before." He continued, reaching up to run the tip of his finger over your collar then travelling his digit down the middle of your chest.

"What do you mean?" You whispered to him, shifting a bit under his touch and then turning so that your back was now facing him, reaching up to hold onto his forearm as you felt it slide around your waist, allowing his fingers to brush over your side, "Do you want me to put a bow on my head or something?" You mumbled, curling up a bit on your side and pressing your back to his chest,

"Something like that." Jungkook chuckled quietly, leaning in to press his lips to your shoulder and then trailing over your skin as he spoke, "I want you to tell me you trust me before I continue." He pressed a soft kiss to your flesh, "And you have to mean it."

"I trust you, Jungkook." Your voice was quiet but it spoke with certainty. You didn't even know what he wanted of you but you were ready to submit and give it all to him. Whatever he wanted, you'd put it in his hands. You turned from your side to face Jungkook now, finding his eyes with the help of the moonlight shining into your room and gazing into those deep, coffee-coloured eyes of his, "You know I do."

"Good..." He took the palm of your hand in his and brought your hand to his mouth when you faced him, pressing a light kiss to the ring on your fourth finger before he started to speak, "I want to break you. To unleash every single thing I've been holding back from you." Jungkook took a breath, scanning over your face to make sure he still had your attention, "I want to hurt you but I don't want you to be hurt. You know what I mean?" He explained, his voice lowered, eyes glazing and no longer holding the sweet, boy next door gaze it had a few seconds prior, "And I want to record it happening. Not on my phone like last night. But with a proper set up. I want to capture it all so we never forget." He had his fingers threading in your hair now, playing with the locks one moment then wrapping a strand around his finger and tugging your hair the next,

"Are you good with that? I need to hear your answer."

Who is this man? Where did my cuddly boyfriend go?

You felt your breathing hitch in your throat as you listened to Jungkook. The blood racing to your cheeks and making you feel woozy. You didn't think this day would come. You were perfectly fine with how things were now but you have always wanted to explore a bit more with Jungkook. Maybe you watched and read too many romantic shows and novels. But a part of you had been craving to experience a different side of Jungkook. A wild side. A side of him he hadn't given to you yet. Was he finally ready to bring out his own, less cringey Christian Grey? You had no idea but you were down. So down for it.

You took a long moment to collect yourself and Jungkook thought he frightened you. He was about to say forget it to everything he just said but then you started shift closer to him until you were both flush together, your voice coming out in a small exhale, your warm breath tickling over Jungkook's face and making the butterflies in his stomach only flutter harder,

"I'm good with that, Jungkook. That will be my gift to you."

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 26
My life becomes a rollercoaster of emotions after my fiance cheats on me with another woman and tragic mistake that can make or break who I am as a p...
24K 1.6K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
48.1K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...
18.5K 1.4K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...