HBomb X Shubble

By Morning23

A normal HBomb x Shubble fanfic. Yep nothing new here. More

Shelby's P.O.V.
Liam's P.O.V.
Liams P.O.V.

Shelby's P.O.V.

5 0 0
By Morning23

After Liam left I thought it was just a bad dream, but when I woke up again he still wasn't there. I started to cry and Scott came in to calm me down.

"Shelby, you do realize he went there for you..." he said that last part then covered his mouth.

"What do you mean that he went there for me?" he shook his head without taking his hands off his mouth. So he was going to play hard, I can play hard as well.

"You don't want to tell me, do you? So what would happen if Mariel came in and saw me kissing you? Do you think she would break up with you? That could be arranged," I said, almost walking out of the tent.

"He likes you and he doesn't know how to tell you. Please don't make Mariel break up with me. I love her so much. Please I'm begging you," he said almost in tears. He then started crying like a little baby. I opened the flap to the tent and Mariel was standing there in shock.

"Scott, you love me?" Mariel asked, still at a loss for words. He nodded and his face was red from blushing and he was still crying a little. Mariel just smiled at him and walked over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Then they went into a full out makeout session.

"You're welcome!" I yelled before walking out the open door. That was easier than I thought. Now it's time to start on building the town. I'm going to make sure that Liam's and my house had lots of room, and was the biggest for town meetings and such.

TIME SKIP TILL LIAM IS BACK.

"Liam! That was surprisingly quick. What did you get me, and who is this little cutie?" I said running over to him as I jumped on him, knocking him to the ground. Scott got me off Liam. Liam gave Scott Bird and a little girl. He told him to take her to Mariel till he was able to watch her. He took me up to the cliff just as the sun was setting.

"Shelby," he started. He didn't know how to continue so I just started leaning in, he did the same.

"Liam, you don't have to tell me. Scott broke, I asked him and pretty much tied him up till he told me. I love you too," I said before kissing him. He was shocked at first but started kissing back.

"I'm going to kill Scott later. I also got this made for you that's why I left," he said, handing me a crown. I looked at it, not really wanting to grab it. I looked at it then at him, back at the crown examining it. I put it on the ground before attacking him with another hug and a small kiss.

"LIAM! How much did this cost? You shouldn't have, I don't deserve it," I said, handing it back to him. He took it which made me a little sad, then he put it on my head.

"Nothing, I had all the materials, and the Blacksmith didn't charge anything. And what do you mean you don't deserve it? You're my queen in this lonely kingdom," He said, pulling me close to him. I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was Scott asking Liam for permission to marry Mariel. It took all my strength not to jump out of Liams arms and scream.

"I'm not her father Scott. You don't have to ask for my permission," he said, picking me up.

"You're like a father to most of the girls in this camp, because their mothers left them with your father and he died when you were still young. So to most of them you are their father," Scott said.

"If that's how you see it, you have my permission to marry Mariel. Just be good to her, she is a sweet little girl," he said, almost sounding like a father.

"You sounded almost pained to say that. Did you just realize how much of a father you are?" then I didn't hear anything else.

"Shelby! You aren't going to believe it! SHELBY!" Mariel was screaming at me.

"Five more minutes," I said, rolling over rolling into my blankets.

"If you don't get up I'll bring H in here, he won't be as nice as me," she was threatening me.

"Wow Mariel. That's low, even for you," I said rolling out of bed.

"You did the same to Scott. You said you were going to kiss him and tell me that he kissed you. Now that was low Shelby. Suck it up buttercup and get out of bed," she said practically dragging me out of my bed. I groaned following her.

"Mariel, why did you drag me out of bed?" I questioned her, still half asleep.

"Scott asked me to marry him. I practically fainted," she said and I screamed.

"Took him long enough. I'm going to plan an amazing party and wedding ceremony. I'm going to make you the prettiest dress you've ever seen, as soon as I learn to sew," I said, starting to plan everything in my head.

"Shelby, I already have it planned. I had it planned out a month or so ago. So just focus on building," Mariel said, I just stood there too shocked to speak. Liam walked in looking concerned. I just shook my head.

"Shub, you seem shocked. What happened?" Liam asked, walking into the tent. I shook my head trying to get out of my shocked state.

"Mariel already had her wedding planned. I'm just shocked, I guess. I mean how else am I supposed to react to that?" I said sitting down on the edge of my bed. Liam walked over to me and hugged me. It was comforting with Liam sitting next to me and listen to me rant about useless things.

"Shelby, I've wanted to ask you for a while but we've been busy with everything, so here goes nothing, will-you-be-my-girlfriend?" He asked super fast. I decided to tease him a bit.

"Liam, I don't speak squirrel. You need to speak slower," I said, starting to stand up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"Shelby, I know you are teasing me. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said very slowly. I didn't respond, instead I kissed him.

"Liam, when you're done kissing Shelby, we have a problem out here," Scott said out of breath. Liam sighed and went to find out what was wrong. I decided to follow and see.

"... mean I don't know how to build? I'm a great builder," Grazer was yelling at Will. Will tries to take the tools away from Graze, with no luck.

"Will, what is going on here? Why is Grazer yelling?" Liam asked, slightly raising his voice.

"Grazer was trying to build, but he has no building experience. I want him to do something else," Will said, grabbing the pick out of Grazer's hands.

"Why don't you help him build it? We do need more builders, and who better than Will himself," I answered before Liam could. Will looked at me and just shrugged. I smiled and turned to Liam, who had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked in a small voice. He just shook his head. He started walking toward our shared tent. I followed him to see what he was doing.

"What?" I asked again hoping to get an answer this time.

"Just the way you handled that back there. I'm impressed that's all," he said something else that I couldn't quite hear, so I just dropped it.

"Liam, I'm hungry," I whined. He just looked at me unamused. He then threw me some meat and bread. I screamed because I didn't expect him to throw food at me. He just laughed at me, so I threw it back and it hit him in the face. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"That was uncalled for Shelby," Liam said, wiping the extra bread off his face. Then Mariel walked in holding the little girl's hand.

"H, you have some food on your face," Mariel said after a minute of standing there. I looked over at Liam and he had a small piece of bread in his hair. I tried not to laugh, but failed.

"Hey honey, how is Mariel treating you?" Liam asked, ignoring me. The little girl shrugged her shoulders. I took that as Mariel was treating her better than her mother. Liam smiled and said he would take Jess for the day so he could spend some time getting to know her.

I was thinking of spending time with Liam but decided against it. He needed to spend some time with her to get her to trust us so he's the best and I feel like I would mess it up.

"Will, what's happening with the main house? It was supposed to almost be done by now," I ask, looking at what was done. They have only done the foundations. Will looked un-amused at what was happening.

"Well thanks to you we have to teach Grazer how to build," he said looking over at Del who was teaching Grazer how to build. I started laughing at what he said.

"I didn't mean the main building, have him help with the underground part, or the barn, or even a farm. I'll take him out of your hair, but I want this house done by tomorrow, deal? Or I can leave him with you?" I said as I started walking away. He yelled at me to stop.

"I hate you sometimes, but fine we can get it done by tomorrow, just take him," Will whined. I yelled at grazer to follow me.

"What? Shelby I was doing what you told me to. Why am I getting in trouble?" he thought he was getting in trouble.

"H is with Jess, the little girl, and I want to explore. Would you accompany me?" I asked knowing he would say yes, half because he didn't want to get in trouble with Liam.

I told Scott that I was taking Grazer and going for a walk in the forest. He responded with an Ok, he sounded tired. The walk was mostly uneventful. Graze and I talked about this and that. When we got back to camp everyone was running around in a panic.

"SHELBY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS?!" Liam yelled at me. I was confused and looked over at Scott, he looked almost as worried as Liam.

"Graze, go tell everyone I'm back, then do whatever you want," I told grazer. He ran off as I walked to my tent, hoping Scott and Liam would follow me. As soon as we entered the tent I walked over to my bed. Liam followed me and pulled me onto his lap.

"OK, Shelby, where have you been, and why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?" Scott asked as calmly as he could without bursting into tears.

"Scott, I'm going to hit you. I told I was going for a walk in the forest. You said OK then went back into the tent. I also told Will that I was taking grazer with me so why were you so worried?" I asked, looking directly at Liam. He hugged me like I would disappear if he let go, then started crying.

"Shelby, I was with Mariel all day planning for the wedding. Who did you tell you were leaving?" he asked almost worried

"I told you, but you sounded tired so we told will. Who was in your tent if it wasn't you?" I started freaking out. Scott looked over at Liam, then back at me. Now I was on the edge of a panic attack. Who did I tell?

"Liam, Scott, who did I tell I was leaving?" They didn't answer and looked scared. What is going on? Why wouldn't they tell me what was happening?

"Scott, bring Mariel, Lauren, and Will. It's time she knew," Liam said as Scott ran off. He looked over at me and kissed me. I was still panicking, but he calmed me down a little.

________________________________________________________________________________

Love MoMo mother of all mythical shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...