natasha and little y/n stories

By natashaskitten

this story contains little y/n stories with natasha romanoff as the mother with other characters every now an... More

family time
family night pt.2
arguments
arguments prt.2
on set -scarjo
scared- lizzie
arguments pt.3
surprise- nat
found you!
grumpy
scraped knee
sick
park ft. plot twist (part 2?)
candy?
butterfly
uh oh
"dang it!" (sugar rush part 2)
"we did it!"
"MAMA!"
"BOO!"
"i wanna be you!"
"its snowing!!"
"OH MY GOD!"
"across the world?"
"hello!" ("across the world?" prt 2)
"im sorry mama"
"are you okay?"
"i wanna go with mama!"
"fine!"
"snowman!"
"pretty!"
"go away!"
"food!"
"no one can replace you"
"ice cream!"
"come here love"
"i wanna play now!"
"uhm, hi"
"aww! hi!"
"like it??"
"fine then!"
"its kinda big"
THANK YOUUU
"i want more!!"
HI ALL!
"mama! mama!"
"mama noo!"

"woah!" (across the world pt.3)

1.2K 38 4
By natashaskitten

requested by @marsden221

it was a little after you met alexi, melina, and yelena. you were sitting down, playing on your tablet when melina came up to you. "hey y/n, do you wanna see something?" "ooh yeah!" she took you outside. "look at this" she pulled out a tablet and pushed a button. you saw 3 pigs running out. "woah!" they started running around in a little track, it was like a race. "here, when one reaches the end, you can feed them this carrot." "okay!" a minute later one of the pigs reached the end. "oh hello piggy! here, have a carrot!" you held the carrot up to the pig and it started eating. "his name is alexi, by the way" "oh, hello alexi!"
~time skip~
you were eating a snack when then yelena came up to you. "hey little romanoff, do you wanna see something cool?" "sure!" she picked you up and took you to her room. when she put you down, she grabbed a vest. "what's that?" "my lucky vest, cool right?" "awesome! can i try it on?" "sure, let me help you" she put the vest on you and you started spinning around. "i love it!" you were giggling too. "can i go show my mama?" "go ahead!" you ran into the kitchen where you saw your mama talking to melina. "mama! look!" you span around in the vest. "you got yelena's vest huh?" "uh huh! i love it! can i get a vest when we go home?" "sure baby, if u can find one in your size" "yay!" she gave you a kiss and you ran back to yelena's room.
~another time skip~
you were bored, so you went to alexi. "hi grandpa! can we go on a walk?"  "aha! how about instead, we go on an adventure!" "oh yay!" he put you on his shoulders and started waking. "woah, look at those flowers!" "pretty huh? why don't you pick some?" you got down and picked 4 flowers. you have one to alexi. "thank you y/n, now let's keep going!" he picked you up and started walking again. this time, you saw a little kitty. "aww! can i pet it?" "yes, but be careful" you got down and walked over to the cat. you bent down and it sniffed your hand. you petted it and it then ran away. alexi picked you up and carried you back to melina's house. you then gave your flowers to melina, yelena, and your mama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 19K 100
Just some oneshots where the reader is Scarlett/Natasha's daughter :) No.1 in #Scarlett - 15/05/21 No.1 in #motherdaughter - 13/06/21
806K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
140K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
78.8K 1.3K 13
natasha x daughter reader cute and fluffy one shots of momma nat REQUESTS OPEN! i'll do my best to update frequently!! *i do not own rights to thi...