Harry Hook oneshots

By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

These are just some random Harry Hook x reader oneshots I wrote in a notebook and finally decided to publish. More

Requests for a oneshot
No title for this one :^
Culprit
Lies and Fake Dates
Random Fluff
One Last Time
Promted Oneshot (Modern~Famous~Harry Hook)
College Sucks
Face the Fright (Part One)
Soulmate AU (because I'm too busy writing to get sleep)
A Short Angst Oneshot
Face the Fright (ending)
Tension
We Ride With The Tide
School Sucks
Enemies
A Sleeping Pirate
Love Proven
Flesh Wound
HELP ME I BEG YOU ALL
The Girl Behind The Isle (Part One)
The Girl Behind the Isle (Part Two)
Saving Auradon-Part One
Saving Auradon-Part Two

Math with Harry

938 15 2
By TheGoddessOfVanaheim

-Neither of you like math, so that's that

-You both are in two separate math classes, Harry's in regular high school math while you're in Advance Honors Math, which is 5x harder.

-Harry hates math more than you do, always muttering something about how 'math shouldn't be this hard' or 'why are there so many different forms? All you need to do is add, subtract, multiply, and divide to get through life. What the heck is trigonometry?'

-The two of you usually bond over your math classes, always studying for quizzes and exams together.

-Harry can't help you much with your math, seeing as he can hardly get through his own, but sometimes there are a few questions here and there that he can help you get the answers to.

-By studying, it's actually 50% being completely silly, 11% watching YouTube videos, 7% bothering their other friends, 13% taking naps or cuddling and the rest is actual studying.

-It's pretty boring doing the work, but you guys have fun doing it together. 

(Very short thing I wanted to write-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.1K 23
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
44.2K 639 27
encanto x reader oneshots. there only seems to be Encanto x oc books out there and I've recently become obsessed with Encanto soooooo ill write one m...
19.4K 355 55
Welcome! If you were here for the last book you know what's up. This will be mainly only character×character and family/friends oneshots. I might do...
4.4K 71 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...