Eden

By Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 24

394 32 0
By Blakeblida

Lexa POV

They left the house and Fiona led them to the main area of shops and food places. It was a little more busy since it was closer to lunch time. Fiona pointed out that kids had school until around three so that's why no kids were out. There were similar things from Bellmare and Eden but it was also different.

Fiona led them to a type of diner. They walked in and there were people sitting at tables and eating. Fiona led them to a table and they sat down. Lexa looked around the room. It had torn up posters on the walls, wallpaper was a little destroyed but it was very neat and clean.

"This is from the first bombs. We didn't really do anything with this building besides move the debris and shit." Fiona said. "And we fixed it up so it was more stable but everything is the same since like 2030 or whatever."

"This is cool." Raven said, looking around.

A woman came over with something in her hand. The woman was about to hand them a piece of paper but was stopped by Fiona. "All five of us are taking the special." Fiona said. The woman nodded and then walked away.

"What is that?" Octavia asked.

"You'll see." Fiona said. "You'll like it."

"I've been meaning to ask." Clarke started. "Is Callahan your brother by blood?"

"Yeah." Fiona said. "We have very different lifestyles so we barely see each other but we were never close during our childhood. When a boy turns ten they can start to train to become a guard for the king if they wish. Callahan's dream was to do that so when he turned ten he moved into the castle and I didn't see him again until he was eighteen. He's three years older than me." She explained. "I float around. I do what I want and not follow or serve the king."

"Not trying to be rude but if you are in the way of the king as you said, why hasn't he, like you know, killed you." Raven said.

"Because I know too much." Fiona said. "As soon as he puts a kill order on me, everything will get out. If they try to assassinate me, things could get risky."

"Like what would get out?" Lexa asked.

"Every child of the royal blood has been a boy to keep the Bancroft legacy going. You know the one about a King being a Bancroft ever since the bombs?" Fiona said. The four nodded. "You think not a single girl was born during those hundred and some years?"

Clarke asked the question that everyone was wondering. "What happens if a girl is born?"

"What do you think?"

"They kill her." Clarke said, after a moment. Fiona nodded. "Like after they are born?" She nodded again.

"How do you know this?" Octavia said.

"When I was like seventeen I would sneak into the castle for fun and skip school. The guards suck." Fiona said, picking up a fork.

"Why don't you say anything?" Raven asked.

"Chaos. Fear. The safest place on earth is a lie." Fiona twirled the fork in her finger. "Lives will be at risk that don't need to be. I think you get the idea."

The woman came back with five plates of food. Lexa looked at it and there was three cooked frogs with some type of green vegetable mixed together. They thanked the woman before she walked away.

"Why are there fairy legs on my plate?" Raven asked, picking one up.

"It's a frog, I think." Octavia told her.

"Good because I wasn't about to eat tinkerbell."

"Just eat it." Clarke said. Raven tore a piece off and put it in her mouth. Fiona looked shocked. "What?" She asked Fiona.

"I thought you four would not eat this." Fiona said.

"I ate algae for six years straight." Raven said after chewing. "Anything is better than that. It's pretty good."

"Yeah, I've eaten much much worse than a frog." Octavia mumbled, referring to the dark years of the bunker.

"I've eaten Lexa's cooking." Clarke said and then took a bite of the frog. Lexa's jaw dropped and everyone laughed. "Lexa you've burnt something to where is was pure charcoal."

"Just eat your fairy legs." Lexa mumbled. Clarke laughed and they started to eat. The food was really good. All five of them finished their meal and they paid, well Fiona paid because they didn't have the money they used.

They walked out and Fiona led them to the next place. They were almost there when two men started to walk towards them. They looked to be in their early twenties.

When the two walked past they gave Lexa and Clarke a dirt look. "Shouldn't you be at home with your husband?" One of them said. He was slightly taller than the other one

"All talk, no bite." Raven said, annoyed.

"Drop a pan on your leg?" The other one called.

"At this point it's not even talk." Raven said, clearing trying not to laugh at the comeback. "I'll shoot a firework up your ass."

"Fiona?" Lexa said. Fiona hummed. "Is there a training ground or something nearby?"

"Yeah, let's go." The tall one said. "I'll take it easy on you."

With that, the seven of them walked to the training grounds. The two men were being all cocky and making jokes. They followed Fiona to an open arena.

"Someone get a crowd." Raven said. "Lexa has her, I'm gonna fuck someone up face on."

"I got you." Fiona said and then walked off. Lexa took out her knives from her belt and boat, handing them to Clarke. She took them from her.

"Let's not put them into a hospital." Clarke told her. "I'd like to stay on the good side of the king." Lexa nodded and looked around, making sure no one was looking and then pressed a quick kiss to Clarke's cheek. "Sneaky."

"I know I am." Lexa said and Clarke laughed.

Lexa started to stretch as Fiona came back with like twenty or thirty people. Raven started to make bets with them, knowing that she will be very rich by the end of it. Raven was the only one betting that Lexa was gonna win. Raven put in five hundred worth of money that she didn't have.

"She doesn't have five hundred dollars does she?" Fiona whispered to them.

"No." Octavia whispered. "How much will she win if Lexa wins?"

"I don't know about three thousand or more." Fiona said.

"Raven, you're making a bold move." Lexa said.

"Lexa, I swear to god if you lose because you want me to lose, I will tell Clarke everything." Raven said. "I know your secrets."

"Her ego couldn't handle losing." Clarke said. Lexa flipped her off.

Once everyone was ready and Lexa and the taller man, who was named Hunter, were in the arena. Lexa waited until Hunter made the first move which wasn't very long. Hunter charged at her and threw a messy punch at her which she blocked with ease. It was a lot of Hunter attacking her and wasting his energy. He was getting frustrated.

Lexa got bored over time and starts to fight back. Hunter punched at her face and Lexa grabbed his fist. She twisted him around so he was faced away from her. He tried to throw his head back and hit her face but she moved her head out of the way. She knocked his feet out from under him by using her foot. He fell with a thud and a groan.

"Who's next?" Lexa asked, not even sweating nor out of breath. "You?" Lexa looked at the other man who was with Hunter. The man looked like he wanted to run away but was frozen. "Come on." Hunter crawled away from the arena. "Where'd you confidence go?" Lexa asked the other man.

At this point, a few people in the group were yelling at the man and he finally stepped into the arena. She heard Raven say something to the group about paying up. Lexa pushed some hair out of her face.

She felt the blood pumping through her veins. They circled each other for a while, but eventually the man made the first move. He swung at her face and she ducked which probably wasn't the best of ideas in a real fight but for this she'd get away with it.

She stood back up and the man was turned around from the messy swing. She kicked him in the lower of his back causing him to stumble forward. He quickly turned back around and got ready to fight again. The man got a running start and had his fist raised. Lexa punched him in the stomach and he fell onto the ground holding his stomach.

"Pay the fuck up!" Raven said, holding out her hand to the group of people. Everyone mumbled something and started to put coins and bills into her hand. Lexa saw the man get up and then run off. "We are going on a shopping spree after this." Raven said, as the final people handed her the money.

"What the hell is going on!" A male voice yelled from a little while away. Everyone turned and they saw Jax walking up.

"Mama is making money, that is what is happening." Raven said, fixing the stack of money. "And some training." The group of people started to book it away, scared of getting in trouble. "More like Lexa just kicked two dudes butts but either or."

"Just stop talking at this point." Octavia said.

"Who has the money here?" Raven said. "Now while you four handle Mr. Got His Panties In A Twist, I will be counting my money over there." Raven started to walk off to wherever over there was. Jax walked up to them.

"You are causing trouble in the training grounds." He said, crossing his arms.

"We are using it as it is meant to be." Fiona said.

"It is not being used now." Jax snapped back.

"Why don't you join Lexa then. Your men didn't put up a very good fight against her." She said. "It was quite embarrassing to be honest."

"Fine then." Jax said. "My choice, knives."

"Oh he fucked up." Lexa heard Octavia say to Clarke and Fiona. "Some fingers might be lost." Lexa walked over to Clarke and held out the knives of Lexa to choose. Lexa took her second favorite knife. The knife was better for combat instead of looks. She looked at it to see how sharp the blade was, it was kind of dull but not too sharp. It could cut something but it wouldn't be that clean.

"Who knew I was getting some training in today." Lexa said, putting her knife into her thigh holder. She took off her long sleeved shirt and was left in a t-shirt. The cool air hit her body. "Oh, that feels nice."

"You have tattoos?" Fiona asked, looking at her arm.

"You don't have to pretend you are looking at her tattoos when you are really looking at her biceps." Octavia said.

"Yeah." Lexa said to Fiona. She pulled up her sleeve to show the rest of the tattoo. "I have one on my neck and back too but those are for Commander reasons. The arm one is Trikru." Lexa moved her hair out of the way and then lifted up the back of her shirt.

"Damn girl." Octavia said as Lexa put the shirt down. "What's your back routine, you need to hand that over to me."

"It's called almost thirty years of training everyday." Lexa said, taking her knife out again. "And twelve of those years were nightblood training."

"I'll pass on the twelve years of nightblood training." She laughed softly and then walked onto the arena.

Jax and her started to circle each other, she had the knife in her left hand, ready for him to attack. He eventually did but it wasn't how she was used to, it was more of him dancing around her and trying to stab her. She was blocking everything but it was odd.

Jax threw a punch, she blocked it with her knife hand and Jax cut her arm. He backed away, proudly and was about to say something when Lexa grabbed him, taking him to the ground and then pressing the knife to his throat.

"What the hell!" Jax said, as got off him. "I won!"

"She literally pinned you." Clarke said. "Her knife was on your throat." Lexa realized she was bleeding on her forearm and quickly placed a hand over it, hiding the black blood spilling out. She looked at Clarke for help.

"They play first to slice wins." Fiona said. "It's really dumb because in a real fight that wouldn't work so Lexa would win." Jax started to argue with them but they ignored him because Lexa was trying to figure out how to hide the blood.

Clarke picked up her long sleeved shirt and ripped a little bit of cloth off and quickly handed it to Lexa. She turned her back to everyone and put the cloth on the wound. When she turned back around she saw Clarke talking to Fiona and then Clarke waved at her to follow as they started to walk away. She jogged to catch up to them.

"Fiona is taking us somewhere that has medical supplies. They don't let stuff other than bandages out of the medical area. Not that we would go there to treat you." Clarke said. "Just keep holding it on the wound." Lexa nodded.

"To be honest, I might need stitches." Lexa said. "It was bleeding a shit ton."

"I'll look at it."

Fiona brought them to a house and knocked on the door. It took a few seconds for the door to open but there was an older woman standing in the doorway. She looked to be around fifty or so and had blonde hair. The woman's face lit up when she saw Fiona standing on the porch.

"Fiona! You are back!" The woman said, not seeing the three strangers at her doorstep. When the woman pulled away, she finally spotted them. She took a step back and looked at them with a mix of emotions.

"Uh, I just need a first aid kit." Fiona said, awkwardly.

"Who are they?" The woman asked.

"I'll explain once we get the first aid kit. They are the people from the other place we found." Fiona said. The woman thought for a while but then curiosity won her over. She stepped aside and they walked in.

The house in a similar layout as their own, kitchen and living room in the same area and then bedrooms and such towards the back, more hidden away. The woman walked into a room and came back after a moment with a box in her hand. She handed it to Fiona.

"Thank you." Fiona said and then handed it to Clarke. "They won't tell anyone about you having the supplies."

"Sit." The woman said, motioning to the couch. Clarke and Lexa sat down along with Fiona and Octavia. The woman joined them after everyone got comfortable.

"Block it with your hand and the cloth while I clean it. Once most of the blood is gone, I can clean it and then start with the stitches if you need it." Clarke said, quietly. "If they see it, it could be the lighting making it that dark." Lexa nodded. "Octavia, you should go find Raven because who knows what the hell she is doing."

"Shit, you're right." Octavia said, getting up. "God, please don't say she exploded something." She mumbled. "It was nice meeting you." Octavia told the woman and then jogged out.

"Who is Raven?" The woman asked.

"She's a character." Fiona said. "She will keep you entertained for hours."

Lexa slowly lifted the cloth once Clarke was ready and as soon as she did a stream of blood ran down her arm. Clarke quickly wiped it up and started to take care of the wound. She kept her hand and cloth covering the blood and wound on her forearm.

"Is it to clean the wound?" Clarke asked, holding up a clear glass bottle full of clear liquid.

"Yeah, it hurts a lot though." The woman said. "It is better than the normal alcohol cleaner thing." Clarke put some onto a white cloth and then put it on her forearm. She cursed in trig under her breath.

"Language, niron." Clarke teased. Lexa rolled her eyes. It got less painful as time went on and then Clarke was done with cleaning it. "Good news and bad news. Depends what road you want to take." Clarke put the cloth to the side. "You would be fine without stitches, it will just take longer to heal or you can get stitches and it will only take a few days."

"A few days?" Fiona asked. "A knife wound takes a lot longer to heal."

"Uh." Clarke said, not knowing how to answer. "A few days means fourteen-ish days." Clarke got out after a while. Fiona and the woman seemed to believe it. "Do you have a needle and-"

"Yeah. One second." Clarke was cut off by the woman. The woman disappeared into a room again.

"Who is that?" Lexa asked as Clarke held a cloth onto her arm.

"My mother." Fiona said. "She works at the medical sometimes and will take stuff from it." Clarke nodded. The woman came out after a while and handed Clarke a needle and a type of thread. "You need numbing stuff?"

"No. I'm used to it at this point." Lexa said, as Clarke took away the cloth and started to sew the wound up.

"Stop flexing your arm." Clarke said. "You're making it harder." Lexa relaxed her arm as much as she could. "Thank you."

"So you are the people from the other civilization?" The woman asked. Lexa nodded. "So how did you get to go on this trip, I guess you would call it?"

"Clarke and I are the leaders of our people." Lexa said. "Octavia is a little bit of everything, a warrior, leader, basically anything you can think of, she's done it. Raven is the smart one and is the smartest person on this planet."

"Their way of life is much more free than ours." Fiona said, looking at the bloody clothes. Clarke moved her leg to block them while still stitching up her arm. "The women on the boat talk about moving there."

"They can if they want to." Lexa said. "The people are very open minded every since Praimfaya." Lexa flinched as Clarke pulled a little too hard on the stitch. "Or the nuclear wave."

"The king wouldn't allow it." Fiona said.

They gave Fiona's mom a quick rundown of what was happening as Clarke finished up with the stitches. Lexa picked up bloody clothes and stuff to throw away. Clarke followed her to wash her hands and the woman went to put the supplies away. Fiona followed them to the sink.

"What the hell is this?" Fiona asked, in a low voice, taking one of the bloody clothes from the trash. Clarke and Lexa looked at each other. "And don't say it's just a lot of blood to make it that color because that is black, not a dark red."

The door opened and Raven walked in. "I just got married to a chipmunk." Raven announced. Lexa turned around and saw Raven holding a chipmunk. "Shit bad timing. I will be outside with my husband." Raven walked out and shut the door behind her.

"So back to the blood thing." Clarke said, not wanting to address what just happened. "It's called nightblood. It's how Commanders are chosen."

"So you are a nightblood or whatever?" Fiona asked.

"I was born with red blood but nightblood makes you almost completely immune to radiation and we were trying to find a way to dupulate the blood for us. We needed to test it and I injected myself with it and became a nightblood. We found the bunker so we didn't need to do that anymore." Clarke said.

"So she was just born with it?" Fiona asked, referring to Lexa. They both nodded. "And what is the difference between red blood and nightblood?"

"Nightblood is the blood of the Commanders and you can survive extreme levels of radiation." Lexa said.

"I mean, we also heal slightly faster than some if they have red blood." Clarke added. The door opened again.

"Raven, leave the damn chipmunk outside." Octavia said, walking in. Raven walked in behind her with a chipmunk in her hands. "If you get rabies, I'm gonna laugh at you." Raven mumbled something but then put the chipmunk on the ground and then Octavia quickly shut the door. "Thank you."

"If it pisses in our bed, it's your fault for making it mad." Raven said, looking around. "So what is going on with you three?"

"She knows about nightblood." Clarke said.

"I thought you did already because of you during Octavia and Lexa's fight you gave Raccoon Lady a bloody nose." Raven said as Fiona's mom came out of the room. "Ooo, new person." Raven walked over to the woman, who still didn't have a name. "Raven Reyes at your service, certified genius and dumbass." Raven had her hand held out. The woman took it and shook it, hesitantly.

"Uh, Rylee." The woman said, slightly worried.

"Are you okay?" Clarke asked Raven.

"I am perfect! My brain is going like millions of miles an hour right now." Raven said, sitting down at the table. She pulled out a piece of paper from her pants and a pen and started to write something. "By the way, what is coffee?"

"Oh my fucking Becca." Octavia said, as Clarke rubbed her face. "How much did you drink?" Raven shrugged. 

"Perfect amount. Now shush, I'm doing mech things."

Octavia, Rylee, Lexa, Clarke and Fiona sat down on the couches while Raven stayed at the table, doing whatever she was doing. She was probably drawing up a blueprint of a rocket. Lexa wouldn't be surprised if Raven's brain exploded from how much she was thinking. She also had no idea where Rae got the pen and paper from.

Lexa sat down next to Clarke and out of habit she put her arm around Clarke. She realized what she was doing and tried to cover it up with a stretch and then took it away. She saw Octavia roll her eyes out of the corner of her eye.

"So how does your government work or whatever you have?" Rylee asked them. "Like how are you two the leaders?" Lexa looked at Clarke and Clarke nodded.

"I am Heda or the Commander and she is Hedatu or the second Commander. I was chosen by the last Commander. Clarke and I got married to make her Hedatu. I think I explained that right." Lexa said.

"I see." Rylee said. "So how'd you get that?" She motioned towards her stitches.

"Oh, sparring. Jax wanted to do knives." Lexa said, looking down at her wound.

They answered some more of Rylee's questions for a while. They didn't want to stay too long because they did have dinner with the King soon. Raven was in a hyperfocus mode and ended up making a blueprint for a motorcycle type of thing, which she did have to present to everyone in the room. It took about half an hour because of all the detail she went into before Octavia had enough of it.

It soon hit dinnertime and it was time to meet with King Leon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just had a gun threat in my school. I fucking love American schools. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 99 16
Clarke was having a hard time at home. She felt like she could not catch a break. She felt LOST, until one day she meets the new girl at school, Alex...
31.4K 1.1K 21
Clarke & Lexa's missing moments from The 100.
4K 112 30
Clarke is still in shock from Mount Weather. Leaving Camp Jaha to bare what she had done. Shes found in the woods by the woman who left her to die. L...
8K 261 4
This is the second part of my story "We'll always have Paris". STOP reading this if you haven't read the first part yet, because... well... spoilers...