Marked for Don - Book 1

By craxyladyjay

Alexander de Luca (Italian Mafia don~25 y/o) Ava Black ( a innocent girl ~ 18 y/o) Who knew a one night stand... More

First time out
Wet
Wait ! Im a virgin
Back home
3 months later
confronting a de luca
you belong to me
Mrs.de luca
Honey moon
Announcement
HONEY MOON 2
Mr.green
Oh no !
Sex
Author note
2 months later
Doctor visit
Shit
Ill slaughter you
5 years later
Oh no !
Touch
Connected
Alexander pov
my apology!
Ava
when the fuck

Bolting

2K 45 4
By craxyladyjay

"Zander you can't be serious , we just brought Luca home a week ago !" I whisper angrily .
Stepping up to me he grabs my chin , "remember your fucking place Ava , I'm a fucking don . What I say go ,goes"
Yanking my head from his hand I cast my eyes down to the floor .

" we're a family Alexander , you have a son now ,a wife .

Snapping my head head when I hear his laughter .

Tilting his head to the side , "did you forget that this marriage wasn't made out of love mi amore , it was merely me getting the opportunity to enjoy some pussy till my heir was born"

Blinking away tears , I watch as he walk away beckoning his men to follow him out the door .

Heading to our son room I peer down at him , brushing his hair out his face . " I will not let him turn you into a monster" I crack .

Running to my room , I grab 2 duffle bags and quickly through me some clothes and some cash I had saved before Alexander in it . Running back to Luca room I grab his diaper bags and  throw in him a ton of clothes and diapers .

Pulling out his stroller , I gently place him in it and toss both duffle bags into the stroller compartment and throw his diaper bag over my shoulder .

Hurrying down the stairs I head to the front door , knowing all his men where with him I exit the drive way and start to walk on the main road .

Arriving at a bus station , I quickly get on and take a seat .peering at Luca , "we will be okay , we will be okay" I blow out . Pulling out my phone I quickly throw it out the bus window .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.4M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.3M 138K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
389K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...