Her revengeful obsession

By Aarvikim

"You're a monster I will never live with you" A famous idol who love his fans very much, he is living his lif... More

Prologue
Disclaimer
đź–¤CHAPTER 1đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 2đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 3đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 4đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 5đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 6đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 7đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 8đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 9đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 11đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 12đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 13đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 14đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 15đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 16đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 17đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 18đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 19đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 20đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 21đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 22đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 23đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 24đź–¤
đź–¤CHAPTER 25đź–¤

đź–¤CHAPTER 10đź–¤

5.8K 306 60
By Aarvikim

____________________________________

Taehyung come out of the bathroom and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed, he slowly went towards her and covered her with the duvet than lay beside her totally trying not to touch her.

But after laying on the bed y/n surround herself around him and hug him tightly while putting her head on his chest and there legs are locked with each other. A blush appeared on tarhyung's face after feeling her this much closer to him.

He curse his mind and slowly close his eyes falling into a deep slumber.

Next morning..

Y/n feel a heavy weight on herself, she slowly open her eyes and saw taehyung sleeping on top of her while hugging her tightly like she is a teddy bear and putting his head on her chest.

She slowly start caressing his hair making taehyung groan in his sleep. He slowly open his eyes and accidentally bite y/n's clothed nipples making her shout at him in pain

"Aahhh you fucker, get up from me "

Taehyung flinch because of the voice and look at her who is glaring at him while caressing her clothed nipples than he said

"What happened"

"You bitch you bite my nipples very hardly they are paining."

Tarhyung's whole face turned red after hearing her words, y/n look at him saw him staring at her chest making her glare at him but a smirk appeared on his face when she saw him gulping his saliva.

"Ohh baby boy.. "

Y/n slowly went towards him and surround her legs around his waist than sit on his lap making him shock to core. She slowly caress his face and said while locking at his eyes deeply

"You can bite me anywhere baby boy, I am all yours"

Taehyung didn't said anything and just stare at her, the girl sitting on his lap is really doing something very badly to him. He never feel emotions like these which he feel when he is with her.

"I am getting late for the practice, please get up from me "

Taehyung said while looking down but a chill run to his body when he feel her softly putting wet kisses on his neck. He is a man and he can clearly feel his hormones on his peak because of her actions

"Morning sex is the best thing baby boy.. Wanna try it with me.. "

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock after hearing her words. He quickly move her from his lap and run to bathroom because now he really need a cold shower making her laugh at his reaction.

She saw her reflection on the glass mirror and a sad smile appeared on her face than she said

"You really make these devil laugh after 5 years... Baby boy"
______

Bts is doing there work out to maintain the fit body for the modeling pictures. Taehyung is punching the punching bag but his mind is only thinking about the things happened in the morning with her.

He can't deny the fact that how badly he want to kiss her that time but he control himself. He didn't want to have a physical relationship with her than divorce her, but her thoughts are not helping him.

Her images are roaming in his mind and he can feel her touches in his body. Everyone look at him with shock when they saw how furiously he is punching the bag but he stop on his track when he listen a cold deep voice which send chills in his body

"Control yourself Mr Kim taehyung... "

Everyone look at the entrance and saw y/n standing there while looking at taehyung with her usual blank expression. Taehyung didn't say anything and breathe heavily after doing the stunt.

"He is hyunmin and he will take all the members measurements"

Bts members nod there and stand in a line than hyunmin start taking the measures of every members with his secretary. Taehyung look at y/n and saw her staring at his body shamelessly.

He is not wearing his shirt and his well toned body is covered with sweats making him look hot. He let out a smirk when he feel her gulping her saliva, he didn't want to deny that he love his effect on her.

"Mam the measurements are done"

Y/n come come out of her thoughts and nod her head, she look at bts manager and said

"Let them rest after sometimes they have a photo shoot"

Everyone nod there head and start leaving the gym. After everyone leave y/n is also going from there but she got shocked when someone pushed her in the wall and caged her between his arms. She open her eyes and saw taehyung looking at her while breathing heavily

"What the hell you're doing taehyung someone can see us "

Taehyung didn't said anything and just stare at her, he pull her closer to him and put his face on her neck inhaling her fragrance. Y/n didn't say anything and just stand there than he said

"What you're doing to me, I am only thinking about you. My mind is not be able to remove your face from it"

Y/n slowly caress his hair making him hold her tightly than said

"Because I am becoming your drug just like how you become mine... My dear husband"

Taehyung look at her and saw her staring at him deeply. Y/n without thinking twice surround his hands around his neck and pull him closer to her than start kissing him passionately.

Taehyung feel a spark inside him when her warm lips touch his. He push his body more on her and start kissing her back while roaming his one hand on her body and holding her neck with another pulling her head more closer.
_________

"It means taehyung is married with the queen"

Jimin look at them who are eating other's face being unaware that the door is open, jimin come to call taehyung but he got shocked after knowing this things..

"I am tensed thinking that something bad happened to my soul mate. But here this fucker is eating his dear wife face, aahh he is really lucky man he got the hottest girl in the planet"

Jimin last time look at them and saw taehyung eating Y/n's neck than went from there while stomping his feet in anger.
________

"Aahh control yourself baby boy, mommy is all yours but for now leave me. I don't want anyone to think that I am your sugar mommy "

Taehyung stop his eating session and glare at her who is smirking at him. She slowly peck his lips than said

"Take rest for sometimes, you have to do a photoshoot. After that mommy will treat you"

Y/n smirk at him, she wear her coat covering herself and the marks given by him than get out of there. Taehyung let out a sigh while looking at her disappearing figure and said

"Now I am sure that you're becoming my drug, and I will never be able to divorce you"

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thanku so much for reading this chapter, I hope you all like it. If you do than please vote for it and tell me your opinion about it on the comment box.
I love you all 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
169K 7K 47
____________♪COMPLETED♪____________ ____________________________________________________________ Jk: aahh fuck babygirl...why are you so sexy ..you...
301K 12.5K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
2M 82.4K 63
âťťstop biting your lip like that.âťž âťťmake me.âťž âťťi didn't know you were this desperate for a punishment, haru,âťž he says, pinning me against the wall. ...