His Little FLOWER (Lucifer's...

By crazy-bae

Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl but her life isn't normal, waking up with nightmares and whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE DARK SIDE OF NIGHT.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue.
Bonus: 1 Leon De Luca
Bonus: 2 Ric
Bonus: 3 Finding Her.
Bouns: 4 Finding Her.

Chapter 31

5.5K 217 14
By crazy-bae

It's you, In a thousand
Of lifetimes, in a hundred
Of ways. It's you.
It'll always be you.

---------------------------*

Leon looked up, with his beautiful eyes were red. Ella was sitting in front of him, watching him closely her own dark brown eyes welled up but she held herself back, she was here to comfort Leon.

Leon saw Ella, and he felt more guilty about what he had to say but he knew he cannot hide anything from her not at this point. He gulps. "After the transformation, I felt new but numb too. The anger and hate we had towards the Royals were too much for us to control. Ric was so wrathful that whatever came in front of us we slaughter it. "

He watched as Ella gasped yet he continued. "We killed every Royal, mainly the Witches. My hate toward the Royal and how they misuse their power irked me when another Witch tried to tie me up. Years passed by but we didn't stop even after there were no more Royal. I just stay by the house. There was just pain and my blood became venom. I didn't feel any peace. More precisely said I felt nothing, not even guilt for I took so many innocent lives. No."

He chuckled. "What seems like forever, Ric left to hope for a Mate, and I... A very long time ago. Ric then just was there but didn't show he stopped everything, we stopped everything. One day a priest found us, I don't know, was it his bravery or our lack of reaction for so long, many didn't even know we exist anymore. He requested to take the throne that was left after Caecilia, many tried to get the throne they stopped them, but it was getting impossible for them as the amount increased and the supernatural were not treated rightfully."

"As I was supposed to be the next on throne according to Caecilia and was only Royal blood left, they came to me despite the fact that I was the one to kill all of them, I denied him as for the reason why my everything was destroyed, he lashes out at me, accusing me of everything that happens I didn't oppose that, he said he wants me to take responsibility for what I did after he left that made me realize just because I didn't have a mate I took away other's mates because of me many lost their family, their life. I was left with nothing but my guilt.

As my guilt overpowered me, I took responsibility for the attack lessened as the fear of me was already there, the family of. Once I took over the throne Ric never took control, slowly he too drowned himself in misery, and me in my duty. "

Leon took a deep breath feeling his chest tighten, he looked back at Ella whose eyes were on him since the beginning. "I felt Ric for the first time in ages after you were born, he was with you every single time in another form, the only thing that made you come back to life was when you took the first breath."

"Because of the curse we couldn't meet you, it just has to be you who chooses us. We could have done nothing, but as you and I already tangled even before you were born, you could feel us. But we can't come to you."

There were tears in Ella's eyes that she was holding back for so long, now starting to fall. When she didn't say anything Leon took that wrong. "You too think I deserve that, right?"

Ella got up toward him, instead of sitting beside him, she sat on his lap, hugging him tightly to her. Leon immediately pulled her in his arms, keeping his head on her shoulder. "What are you talking about, Leo? No, you are absolutely wrong, no one deserves that, and certainly not you. However, what you did to those innocent lives cannot be justified, you have been through hell, watched your parents die right before you because of those power-hungry people, that does not mean you should have punished every royal but then you realize your mistake and take responsibility for what you did."

She pulls his head up from her shoulder, Leon's eyes are red, and the tears in them threaten to fall. Ella smiled through her own. "And look here you are, protecting the same people you vow to kill. And despite everything you have done, look at these same people standing by you and protecting you, they respect you."

Leon shook his head. "No, they do it but they are scared of me, and because they have to, for I am their King."

Ella smiled gently hearing his insecure voice. "That's where you are wrong my love, I saw them and I saw how much they respect you, adore you, sure I don't know about outside the castles but they don't even know you that well."

A tear fell from his eyes. "I was in pain, it was too much. I have felt my gut pulling apart, every part of me hurt." He stares into her eyes as slowly more tears fall. "I-i tried to protect them, how can I not they were my family I promise I did, I tried my best, but the pain didn't let me. I-i-i..."

Ella hug him to herself as Leon broke into a sob, hiding his head in her chest he cried for the first of for his misery now that finally somebody he have to give him a shoulder to lean in, someone to rely on, Ella let him wet her sweatshirt, holding him tightly as he let out all the sorrow that he held for so long.

Ella caresses his hair, pulling his head up to meet his eyes when she felt him calming down a little bit. "You were strong, Leo. You were very strong, I know wherever your parents are, they must be so proud of what you are today, a true King!"

Leon looked unsure but nodded. He whispered softly. "You don't hate me, right?"

Ella kissed his forehead, keeping her head attached, looking into his eyes, she said. "How can I hate you when you made me fall in love with you, huh? I don't care if that makes me selfish."

And that made Leon smile widely. "And Ric?"

Kissing his nose, she replied. " Never!"

He instantly pulled her for a kiss, trying his best to express his gratitude, his love, and his passion that was just for his woman.

Leon never felt this overwhelming, despite the fact he had anything.

The wings of a demon,
The strength of werewolf,
The speed of vampires,
The survivor of the mermaid,
The shadows of ghosts,
The intelligence of Witch,
With death and life in his blood.

Leon had it all but all he ever wanted was love. Now that he really has it he couldn't be happier and more fulfilled.

Ella came out of Leon's office after their another little make out session and what she saw next made her stop in her way.

Jennifer was pressed against the hallway wall beside her room and Josh was pushing her to the wall, kissing her hungrily and in haste.

Ella's eyes widened when she saw her friend's hands go up in Josh's heavy blonde looks as she kissed him back. They were lost in their world that they didn't see Ella and neither did Leon who followed behind.

"Baby, you left this..." He quietly said referring to her coat that she left in his office and the for a book she asked for but stopped himself as he saw Ella's horrified expression and then looked ahead of him.

Leon immediately covered Ella's eyes with one hand and growled. "Josh, get a room!"

Ella slapped his hand but he didn't remove it. "Leo!" She whines.

The couple pulls away hastily, in fear Jennifer pushes Josh who was still in stumbles slightly at the sudden appearance of his King. Jennifer rushed to another side of the hallway to go to her room.

Josh bowed in, looking quite shy. "I'm sorry, majesty this won't happen again."

Leon shook his head, as Ella removed his hand and glared at him. Leon said to Josh. "It can happen again, but just remember there are people and kids around, be careful!" Both Ella and Josh look at Leon with their jaws dropping.

Josh bowed before going in the same direction Jennifer left, trying hard to hide his smile.

Leon looked down at Ella who glared at him, Leon frowned but followed her as she moved to her room, closing the door behind her. "Little flower, what did I do?" He asked softly.

"Why did you say that? It must be so embarrassing for them, especially for Janny. She'll kill me now, we could have just left from there quietly." Ella hissed imagining herself with Janny now and Josh.

This is going to be awkward. Ella thought.

Leon shrugged. "Well, there are kids around, and I sure don't want to see that."

She kept the book on the bed and turned to him, crossing her arms against her chest, where Leon's eyes immediately followed. "Last time I checked it was that you were literally kissing me anywhere you want, without caring about kids. " She said, remembering one time they got caught in the kitchen by one of the chiefs and how oh so slowly her Leo escaped.

He smiled sheepishly. "Because I can. I'm their King."

Her arms fell limb by her side and she stood with her mouth open. "I take back what I said you are taking advantage of your privilege."

Ella shook her head, turning around before she could step forward and got away from him, Leon pulled her back in his arms, hugging her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder.

They just stood there for a few seconds until Ella spoke. "I'm afraid, Leon."

"About?" Though Leon very well knows the reason he wanted to hear from her.

"In the next three days, there will be a crown ceremony. And I promised Jan and Eric that whatever their decision will be, I will support them and if they choose to leave I have to support them but then what about Josh and Ama?"

"Little flower, after what happened today, I think there are chances for a different outcome. I can see Josh and Ama like them not because they are their mates. The emotional connection is getting stronger and their human self is falling for them. But I still want you to look after your friends if that's what they feel too or not, and I think they are just scared, they just need time, and of course, you are here to help them right?"

He kissed her shoulder, Asking. Ella nodded and smiled, but questions made its way through her mind.

"Leo..."

"Hmm?"

"Would you still have fallen for me, if I wasn't your mate?" This question very popped into her head but she was afraid to ask Leon or more precisely scared of this answer.

Leon looked amazed, turning her toward him he made her look in his eyes. "The truth is, I've fallen for you for this only reason. When Ric got to know about you he already fell for you because he was created for you. But I... I didn't even have felt a connection if it was not for Ric. I tried to stop him and myself from falling for you so when you're about us and leave us, we won't feel extreme hurt.

But as Ric has already fallen for you and told me everything about you made me fall for you too. It was impossible not to, and then you came and everything changed. So Yes I love you not because you are my Mate but because you are your own person before that and I fall for that person and so did Ric. We love you for you."

"I love you!" That's all Ella could say seeing the sincerity in his eyes, brought tears to her eyes.

Kissing her forehead. Leon whispered. "I love you!"

_______________________*

(Not edited)

Vote
Comment
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 141K 31
Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone causes people to tremble with fear. I didn...
570 73 24
[Completed] [Edited] A girl having confusion finding her sexuality. But then comes her two male mates. She rejects them after finding her true power...
174K 3.9K 23
Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life on earth... stories of the evil and mons...
40.7K 721 22
Ella loves her adopted family but what happens when she finds out she is not quite like the rest of them? She is a werewolf isn't she? When a strange...