Vinnie Hacker Imagines

By wishitwerereality

A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language... More

1. He sees you in his merch
2. He trains for his boxing match
3. You steal one of his shirts
4. Texts I think Vinnie would send you
5. Vinnie's ex comes to town
6. break up with ur girlfriend
7. Comforting your 13 year old son
8. You're ridiculous
9. Late night ride in the rx7
10. Stream
11. He kisses you all of a sudden
12. He kisses you all of a sudden (pt.2)
13. Road Trip (POV)
14. BFFs Podcast (Vinnie)
15. BFFs Podcast (You)
16. 1 am Snack Cravings
17. Crushing on you
18. Leaked Photos
19. You catch his eye
20. Birthday
21. Thoughts
22. No Type tiktok
23. You didn't have to say that
24. Out of context
25. Instagram pics
26. Edits
27. Bothered
28. Thirst Trap
29. What is that?
30. Saturdays in Seattle
31. Makeup
32. Not what you thought it was
33. Sneaking out at 3 am
34. Sleepover
35. Babysitting
36. Catching flights, and maybe feelings too
37. Pt. 2 to "catching flights..."
38. You're gonna leave
39. You got some nerve
40. Purgatory Hoodie
41. Shopping
42. Nervous
43. The best gift
44. College events and toxic people
45. Golden Hour
46. right person, wrong timing
47. Mesmerized
48. New Ink
49. Bro who got you smiling like that
50. Do no wrong
51. Shocking
52. Wandering Hands
53. Show out
54. I got a man, but I want you
55. Just a good guy
56. Dating Vinnie Hacker would include...
57. Play Fighting
58. Spooky Szn
59. Weakness
60. Hair
61. everything is not okay
62. Embarrassment
63. "Do you wanna wear my jacket?"
64. Happy for you
65. hurting ego
66. Down in the dm
67. Intimate
68. Radio Interview
69. time in NYC
71. West Hollywood
72. Reading fanfiction
73. Downtown Seattle
74. Fitting in
75. nye
76. Not your fault
77. Welcome Home
78. Giving it up
79. Giving it up: pt. 2
80. Compilation of clips
81. time with Vinnie be like
82. Crossing a line
83. Conflict
84. V day
85. Rams vs. Bengals
86. Not her
87. Power outage
88. I'm not like that
89. Mixed signals
90. Be careful with what you wish for
91. Our own place in Washington
92. When we collide
93. dirty
94. Coachella Valley
95. Coachella (Instagram)
96. candid
97. Bottled up feelings
98. I miss u
99. like a moth to a flame
100. Medellรญn
101. Showing up matters
102. love me back
103. down bad
104. down bad pt. 2
105. Fuckboy vinnie
106. Clingy vinnie
107. Conrad or Jeremiah
108. Drunk in love
109. Feeling alone
110. Free da curls
111. Garage
112. lucid dreams
113. I never meant to make you cry
114. Tatted
115. #mycalvins
116. Ghost of you
117. Lurking
118. Summer camp
119. Little too excited
120. Pressure relief
121. 4 strings
122. Waiting on you
123. Be serious
124. sweet dreams
126. you aint my boyfriend, i aint your girlfriend
127. catching up

70. Addiction

11K 101 11
By wishitwerereality

Plot: Vinnie is using drugs

TW- drug use, obviously

And disclaimer, I am not saying that this would ever happen. It's just a work of fiction.
———————————————————————————

Vinnie never meant to get you mixed up in it.

He honestly thought he could keep the two things he loved separate. Maybe if he would have been more careful, had hidden it better.

But it was bound to fail from the jump and Vinnie was too far in to realize.

He had ignored the voice inside his head telling him to stop. He just couldn't stop. If he had to wear sunglasses all the time and sneak around, then so be it.

It's not like Vinnie had a drug addiction. Better yet, he wouldn't admit it.

He tricked himself into thinking that he was fine and just doing it for fun. He'd wake up in the morning and pretend that he wasn't craving the white power in his closet.

He used to vape and smoke weed. He'd tell himself he'd stop and he was actually doing it. How did it lead to something more dangerous?

He even fooled his friends. If he could fool you and Jett, maybe he could get away with it.

For months it was fine, until one Friday night it wasn't.

The whole house was dark. Everyone had left. Mia, Thomas, and Jake went to San Diego. Jack went to Las Vegas. Jett went to Catalina Island. You had gone out with friends but would be back at the house in a few hours. Which meant Vinnie had to the house to himself for the night.

The only source of light came from the bathroom. Vinnie was bent over the sink, a trail of white powder on the surface. He had always been careful not to do anything in the house, afraid that you would find something and put everything together.

But tonight in particular, he was craving it more than ever and now that everyone would be gone for a while, he knew he could break the rules.

Vinnie tried not to think about it at first but two hours later, he found himself snorting it. He loved the feeling, like he was on top of the world.

The feelings lasted a while but not long enough to satisfy him. As soon as he felt the weight of the world on his shoulders, he felt depressed and self conscious.

All he could think about was how his friends deserved someone better than him. His fans deserved better. And especially you.

In order to get rid of those horrible feelings, Vinnie took another go. Again and again until the package was empty and his nose was bloody and his body was shaking.

He was about to go out and buy more but you had walked in and found him.

The sight was heartbreaking.

He was lying shirtless on the cold floor, sweating and shaking.

"Vinnie..."you whispered, terrified. You bent down and placed a warm hand on his arm. It caused him to flinch and look at you scared. "Can you hear me?"

He nodded. He couldn't answer out loud.

"Do you think you can get up?" You asked and tried to hold back tears. You held you hand out, Vinnie slowly took it and tried to balance himself. "Let's get you cleaned up."

You tried not to cringe at the rest of the powder that was on the sink.

"Y/N," he mumbled as you splashed water on his face.

"Shh babe, I've got you."

You finished up, helped him get dressed and into bed. You didn't leave his side until you knew he was asleep.

The bathroom was still a mess and even though you didn't want to clean it, you knew you had to.

You spent time cleaning the bathroom, trying to erase that image of Vinnie in your mind. Then, you searched his room, trying to find everything that he had hidden from you.

After making sure Vinnie was still breathing, that's when you allowed yourself to cry. You blamed yourself, feeling guilty for not realizing it earlier. Not seeing how Vinnie was hurting and chose the wrong way to deal with it.

Being a public figure can take a toll on someone and it can lead people to make bad decisions. You never thought Vinnie would be that person.

When Vinnie woke up, it was dark outside and for a moment he thought he was safe. He thought he still had time to clean everything until you got home.

So when he walked into the bathroom and didn't find the mess, he was confused. Then it hit him.

The sound of the door opening, the fear of getting caught, the sound of your voice and shaky hands.

He felt sick and started throwing up.

At the sound, you ran and saw him embracing the toilet. You got on your knees next to him and tried to comfort him.

"You should get out." He told you. "I don't want you to see me like this."

You wanted to yell at him, saying that you had seen him in a worse state just hours before. "Vinnie, I told you I've got you and I meant it. Are you done? You should get yourself together and we can talk."

Vinnie knew there was no escaping what was to come.

Then y'all sat and talked. Crying and apologizing. Even though you didn't have anything to apologize for. It was all on him and that's what made it harder.

You suggested that he go to rehab, saying it was the best option and you'd be by his side the whole time. Vinnie didn't think so. He said it wasn't as bad as it looked and he had it under control. Claiming he could stop if he wanted and he did want it.

Vinnie knew you didn't believe him and you'd be watching him a lot. It was fought right now but he was hoping it would be okay again.

But what you didn't know couldn't hurt you. Or so he thought.

For the next two weeks, Vinnie kept himself clean. Fourteen whole days he hasn't taken anything. The first two days were fine, but the fifth day was hard as fuck.

On the sixth day, you found him burning up on the couch. His body was sweaty and his eyes were bloodshot.

For a minute you thought he had overdosed but then you realized it was withdrawal symptoms.

It became common to see him like that. You desperately wanting to take him to a hospital but he wouldn't let you.

Some days later, you came to the house looking at a familiar yet forgotten sight.

He was sitting at his computer, playing Valorant on stream for his fans and laughing with the guy he was playing with.

It made you so happy that you cried.

"I'm so happy for you." You told him. "I know it's not nearly enough and we still have a long way to go but I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, I love you." He replied and kissed your head, praying you wouldn't see the guilt on his face.

He couldn't tell you the truth as to why he was fine again.

Vinnie had been clean for the next six months, or so you thought. Then you found him in the same state as the first time.

You were even more hurt this time. Angry as you put him into bed.

When Vinnie woke up he knew he was fucked.

He slowly got up and groaned at his throbbing head.

"Hi." He whispered as he stood against the doorframe next to the kitchen as you drank coffee.

"Hey." You replied and sat the mug down. "Take a seat Vin."

He didn't say anything and took a seat.

"I had bought you a gift to celebrate you being sober but I guess it has no use now."

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "Sorry I broke my promise and I'm sorry about the gift."

"I don't care about the stupid gift Vinnie! I care about your health, so fucking much. So yeah I wanted to celebrate but I can't because you've been lying to me for God knows how long." You glared at him. "Not only did you promise me, but you refuse to get help. I was so naïve to believe you had it under control."

"Y/N I-"

"How long?" You cut him off.

"What?"

"How long have you been using again?"

He hung his head in shame. "Five months."

"Wow..."

He hated seeing how hurt you were.

"So you have been lying to me this whole time?" You asked and he nodded.

"You let me believe you were fine. How far gone are you that you feel the need to lie to everyone, even yourself to feel fake happiness? Because that's what it is Vinnie! It's all fake. You need help and I'm not enough and I'm not gonna watch you kill yourself."

His eyes were wide. "What?"

"You need help." You repeated.

"You're right." He told you after a moment of silence and on the verge of crying.

He actually admitted it. That's the first step.

"And you've been trying. And all I've done is push you away."

"Hey hey hey," you sat down next to him and put your arms around him. "I'm always gonna be right here."

—————————-

The ending was so shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 0 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ...
71.3K 654 24
short stories & scenarios in one chapter:) tiktok: aleena_aan instagram: aleenaa_aan #1 in situations - 2/28/24
429K 1.5K 42
WARNING โš ๏ธ 18+ This book contains mature content with disturbing scenes. If you feel uncomfortable, you are free to not read this book โ—โ—