Who the hell thought making m...

By Shining_N1ght_Sky

ORIGINALLY IZZYMRDB When I got reborn, I was out of fucks to give. Puberty? Boyfriends before college? Passin... More

ACT ONE-Life Before and After Death
Act One-I hate babysitters with a passion
Act One- My Second Birthday
Act One- Vacay!
ACT TWO- The Lightning Thief
Act Two- I kill my demon pre-algebra teacher
Act Two- Honestly, screw school and bless the Fates.
A/N
Act Two- Maybe I shouldn't have ditched Grover
Act Two- Bullfighting is Way Harder Than You See On TV
Act Two- Mr D can keep his AA chip.
Act Two-I realized I sound like a conspiracy theorist and had a meltdown.
Act Two-Here's to funky apples and drugging people; I'm not a weirdo, I swear!
Act Two-Camp days are, um, interesting days.
Act Two- I despise Capture the Flag
Act Two- Fragile glass and brittle clay.
Act Two- Interlude/Omakes: Luke and Poseidon.
Act Two- 'Killer Quest', 'Lost!' and 'Drive' are now stuck in my head.
Act Two- Medusa is NOT like Tumblr reimagined her.
Act Two- Interlude/Omake: Luke
Act Two- Into the Darkness, into the Brightness.
Act Two- 'AAAAAAAH' is my internal monologue for today.
Act Two- The Mississippi is a remarkably good place for a breakdown.
Act Two-Ares the little boy, sucks.
Act Two-Interlude/Omake: Ares and Luke
Act Two- Sweet Dreams
Act Two- Las Vegas is NOT at all as fun as the Movies.
Act Two- Crusty reminds me of Beetlejuice, actually
Act Two- Charon, That One Ferryman, scares surprisingly easy
Act Two- Hades yells at us
Act Two- Time to mess shit up even more, apparently.
Act Two-I'm always going to call the Master Bolt the Zeusy zappy zapper.
Act Two- I am an accessory to murder
Act Two- The Last Day of Summer; Reprise
Act Two- The end is just the beginning
ACT THREE-For Fuck's Sake, I ain't drowning in no Sea of Monsters!
Act Three- I annoy everyone even when I'm sleeping

Act One- My first birthday

7K 269 1
By Shining_N1ght_Sky

Dis1claimer: The world of Percy Jackson, its characters and settings are the copyrighted works of Rick Riordan and his publishing companies and affiliates. No profit was made from the writing of this story nor was any malice intended in any way, shape or form to the author or the actors/actresses who so brilliantly have brought them to life.This author is not responsible for underage readers. Please observe the ratings, warnings, and age of legal consent for your country.

Birthdays are always fun, no matter what age you're turning.

Though, I have to admit, I never understood why there are birthday parties for infants. I mean, we're tiny and can't remember any of this (Me being the exception). Sure, the cake is nice, so are the gifts, but it's basically just an excuse for Mãe to have a party.

In the afternoon, Mãe invited some of her friends from night classes and work, a few neighbours, and her boss. There were only two other babies in the crowd, and most of the other children were between 4 to 7 years old. So truly, I was only a decoration to be passed about through a crowd, being cooed at, like a round of Hot Potato.
There was a brief moment where Mãe put me down in a playpen with the other two babies, but I would prefer to be a decoration than being slobbered on by the snotty demons, so I immediately put up a small fuss, and Mãe snatched me back up.

I got told no less than 14 times about how quiet I am for a 12 month old, and "Have you gone to get her checked with a doctor?"

My glare was ineffective as Mãe fielded their question, firmly insisting that I'm just very quiet, and that I'm not deaf or mute.

The only time I actually was laughing and giggling was when I got served my slice of cake. Mãe had come out with this beautiful Cinderella-shaped carrot cake, covered in chocolate icing, and my squeals of delight were observed with amusement by the guests.

I got cake everywhere and on everything. Mãe just chuckled as she put me to wash in the kitchen sink, and set off to clean the chocolate off the TV.

All in all, a very nice birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 56 8
(Spoilers ahead if you haven't read Trails of Apollo yet. Sorry if timelines are mixed up, I would love for them to make sense but I tried to make th...
1K 87 10
{๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€โ™ก๏ฎฉูจู€๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจู€} "แดดแตƒโฟแตˆ แต’โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต—สฐสณแต’แต—แต—หกแต‰, แต—สฐแต’แต˜แตสฐแต— แดต แถœแตƒแต˜แตสฐแต— หกโฑแตสฐแต—โฟโฑโฟแต โฑโฟ แตƒ แต‡แต’แต—แต—หกแต‰. แดผสฐ แต‡แต˜แต— โฑแต—'หข แตแต’โฟแต‰ แตƒแตแตƒโฑโฟ." โ i'm the daughter of v...
764 0 39
Thank you all so much for reading, but this story has been moved to the account @kirklend, see my description for details. I promise the quality of t...
70.2K 3.6K 61
๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ”‡โž๐Ž๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐‡๐ข๐๐ข๐งโœ ๐š๐ฅ...