Isabella

By Wazzuupppp_

Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station... More

Before We Start.....
Characters <3
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AESTHETICS PT.2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 pt.1
Chapter 35 pt.2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 pt.1
Chapter 37 pt.2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS (100k!!)

Chapter 2

23.5K 508 110
By Wazzuupppp_

Disclaimer: whole bunch of swearing in this one hehe

~~~

Intimidation. Defined as having a frightening or threatening effect - that's exactly what my brothers were doing right now.

"Holy fucking shit", one of them whispered; they'd all turned around at the same time and had not moved their eyes from me once, it's like we were playing statues or some shit, "she looks just like she does in the photos".

"Well no fucking shit Xav", the other guy who looked identical to the one who'd just spoke, I gathered he was Xander, spoke up.

Another one of them, the only other blonde in the room who had a pair of glasses perched on his nose and hearing aids in his ears cautiously came over and smiled at me, he seemed the most welcoming so far. Apart from Scott of course.

"Ignore their bickering, you'll get used to it", he advised and I smiled a little, "I'm Chase".

"The nineteen year old who likes to read and draw?", I smirked and he glared at Scott.

"That's how you describe me?".

"Should've said the deaf and blind one", Xander cut in and my eyes widened a little, I bit back a smile and pulled my hoodie over my mouth.

"You made her laugh first?", the clone, Xav pouted and stepped forwards so he was next to Chase, a little in front of Xander, "I'm Xav, he's the one you're supposed to hate". I don't think I was the only one who didn't miss the way Xander's facial expression and body language instantly changed, his eyebrows furrowed and he cleared his throat.

"I'm going to bed", he cast his gaze away from me and disappeared quickly; Chase slapped Xav's head while Scott muttered something under his breath and ruffled his once neat hair.

"Must you provoke him?", he put my bag down by his feet and turned to me, "forget that just happened - the guy who for some reason hasn't stepped forward and is covered in tattoos is Caleb".

"Sup?", I nodded and he smirked the smallest smirk I'd seen, "I like your tattoos". There were way too many for me to point out right now, he'd have to give me a tattoo tour soon.

"Thanks", he took my compliment with a single nod, "can we eat? Fuckin' starving".

"Watch your mouth Caleb", now that voice made me fucking flinch, it literally sounded like vibrations; only one brother remained so being the genius I was, I put two and two together and concluded it was my eldest brother - I turned slowly and laid my eyes on his figure.

Jesus Christ.

I was no longer intimidated - I was fucking scared.

Zane had to stand in at around 6'4 at least, every part of his appearance screamed perfection from his head to his toes. His hair that greatly resembled the colour of charcoal was gelled back without a strand out of place, an all black suit hugged his body and a pair of perfectly polished shoes sat on his feet.

He had some huge-ass watch on his left wrist which I didn't even wanna know the cost of; when my eyes travelled up and met his a shiver went down my spine - his piercing green eyes were staring at me blankly, god knows what he was thinking right now.

I took an all but subtle step into Scott's side, Zane's eyes travelled from Scott to me, then back to Scott. The silence was agonising, I rocked on my feet without taking my eyes off my eldest brother, I watched carefully as he removed his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves; god his arms were covered in tattoos too.

As if every movement he did was thought through with precision, he slowly hung his jacket on the back of a stool and made his way over - just kill me now. I had to crane my neck upwards as he now stood face to face with me, why was he so fucking tall?

"Isabella", what the fuck was I meant to say to that? And why weren't any of our brothers speaking?

"Uh, hey", I was still holding eye contact with this guy, "I like your eyes". Really Izzy? I watched his lips twitch into a small smirk which vanished as quickly as it came, Xav snorted from behind me and Zane glanced over my head.

"Go and get Alexander back down here", he looked back down at me, "gracias".

"Izzy, you want me to show you your room?", thank the lord for Xav, I nodded quickly and picked up my bag from Scott's feet, following my brother out of the room.

There were way too many doors upstairs, but Xav had quickly eased my worries and told me the rooms were in age order down the corridor; mine was at the bottom next to Xander's.

"Why don't you share a room?", I asked him as he knocked on his twin's door and stepped back, I opened mine too but kept my eyes trained on the black haired boy.

"We needed our own space", he shrugged, rolling his eyes and knocking again, "we both like a lot of different things too".

"Fair enough", I hummed, gesturing to my room, "can I go in?".

"Go ahead", he chuckled, knocking Xander's door again, "I know you're fucking awake, you never fall asleep this fast".

I laughed to myself and slipped into my room, gasping when I took it all in. There was a vanity and chair on my right, behind that was a desk and another chair, behind that was my huge-ass bed which had a bedside table next to it, on the other side of the room was a giant walk-in wardrobe...holy shit. On the floor there was a fluffy grey rug and next to me bedside table was an en-suite bathroom - jesus fuck I could get used to this.

"Christ", I muttered, dropping my bag onto my bed and sighing, "what the fuck is going on Izzy?". Deciding to change my clothes I locked myself in the bathroom, leaving my stuff in a heap. I threw on a hoodie and some joggers before slipping back out of my room; Xander's door was now slightly ajar so I assumed he was back downstairs. I retraced my steps and made it to the kitchen again, all six of my brothers were sat around the dining table waiting for me - fuck me.

Covering the entirety of the table were bags upon bags of fast food - god it smelled amazing. I stayed put, deciding to take either the seat in between Zane and Scott, or between Xav and Chase; I settled on my younger two brothers instead. I gave Caleb, who was seated opposite me, a small smile and he returned it, quickly fixing his gaze to the food in front of him afterwards.

"Okay, it may be almost 4 in the morning, but what do you wanna eat?", Xav slid a brown paper bag over to me, "take your pick, we ordered too much".

"We all know you'll eat it all anyway", Caleb dipped a handful of chips into some....soy sauce?

"Is that soy sauce?", I stared at him in disbelief and he nodded once, giving me a challenging look, "whatever floats your boat I suppose". He smirked but didn't look up, I was finding him the hardest to decipher; he seemed closed off but looked like he had a lot to say. I reached into the bag and pulled out a cheeseburger as well as some fries, I also noticed some onion rings over by Xander and I couldn't help myself.

"Can I?", I leaned over and pointed to them, he glanced up and nodded, handing the rest of them to me.

"Finish them", he told me and I smiled, Xav scoffed from beside me.

"But you can't share with me?".

"You're a fucking dick, that's why".

"Alexander", Zane's tone indicated that he had to warn my youngest older brother on his language regularly.

"What?", he snapped, "it's him pissing me off - pick on him for once". I munched on an onion ring and kept my head down.

"If you're going to continue with the irritability - I suggest you take a moment outside", Zane remained calm while talking to our all but calm brother.

"My irritability?", Xander laughed, "god Zane, why don't we go through the fucking novel that is my medical history and see which ones the symptom of irritability fall under! I mean fuck, let me just not get irritated right?". Yikes.

"Do you want an onion ring?", I quietly turned to Chase and the room fell silent, they were all watching me; Xander smirked before looking back at Zane and scowling, "sorry".

"You will step outside, that's an order", no matter how escalated the situation got, my eldest brother remained the same the whole time. Fingers steepled, face neutral, posture perfect, he was scarily calm and it was captivating to say the least.

"Because it's always a fucking order with you", he stood hastily and his chair screeched back, Xav flinched at the sudden noise and shovelled more chips into his mouth - why was nobody bothered by this?

Our hot headed brother left the room and only silence remained; I watched Zane adjust his cuffs before picking up his burger again, resuming his eating; it was almost comical.

"Bebita, what'd you think of your room?", Scott attempted to ease the tension and I grinned, so far he seemed like the easiest to converse with and warm up to.

"I love it - the colours, the size of the bed, the vanity, I have an en-suite- oh and the wardrobe", I rambled and his face lit up, his eyes not leaving mine once as I spoke; I also noticed Caleb bite back a smile at my waffling.

"I'm glad you like it", he chuckled before breaking into a yawn, "right, I'm off, it's 4 o'clock".

"Since when do you care what time it is?", Xav chuckled, putting all of his wrappers into one of the bags.

"Since I can barely keep my eyes open", he rose from his seat and patted Caleb on the shoulder, he grunted in reply and continued eating, "boys, Isabella - Zane". We all said goodnight and he disappeared upstairs; and back to the silence. I looked down at the onion rings and thought to myself - fuck it. Stuffing the little bag in my pocket I stood, putting all my rubbish away before tucking in my chair.

"Can I be excused?", I asked and Zane nodded with a small smile, if you could even call it that, "thank you for the food!".

I was currently hovering outside Xander's room, debating whether to go through with my plan on approaching him.

"Fuck it", I muttered, knocking on the door gently and stepping back a little.

"What!".

"Uh, it's me", I called out -like that's gonna make it better- and surprisingly, his footsteps came closer, soon enough I was face to face with my now shirtless brother. He stuck his head out and looked up and down the hallway before his eyes focused in on me.

"One of 'em send you up here?", he asked and I shook my head, getting the onion rings out of my pocket.

"I brought the rest of these, thought you might wanna share 'em?", I offered and he just stared at me for a good moment; until he stepped aside and opened his door wider so I could slide in under his arm - so far so good.

Xander's bedroom was decorated as expected I suppose - the place was entirely black for starters. It was proper spacious though, there was another lower level which had sofas and a tv, he also had a vending machine in the corner, a huge-ass bed and a fat wardrobe too.

"Nice room", I complimented as he threw himself onto his bed, I noticed a hammock on the other side of the room so I clambered into that instead, "very....black".

"Yeah well...black's my colour".

"Onion ring?", I offered and he raised a hand, I threw him one and he caught it effortlessly, stuffing it into his mouth whole, "are you okay?".

"Peachy", he muttered, his jaw clenching and unclenching as he chewed harshly, "they just piss me off- like all the fucking time".

"Do you think they do it on purpose?", I pondered and he scoffed, shuffling back further into the pillows on his bed.

"Fuck knows", he picked at his duvet, "if you want my answer, then yeah they do it on purpose - if you want the answer that's sensible and probably right, then no it's not on purpose, it's just me being fucking irritable".

"You mentioned your medical history, I'm sure it's not your fault". I shrugged. He continued to pick at his duvet while staring down at it, his blue eyes met mine for a moment and he offered up a small smile.

"Yeah whatever, aren't you tired? It is fucking late, or early".

"Is that a hint to get out?".

"Yeah", he gave it to me with no sugar coating and I chuckled.

"Fair enough", I wiggled out of the hammock and tossed the onion ring bag wrapper in his bin, "night Xander".

"Thanks for the onion ring", he nodded, "close the door too".

"You got it", I smiled, leaving him to it and slipping into my room next door; I'd say that was a mission complete...

~~~
A/N - And we've met all 6 brothers - even though Caleb said less than five words and Xander's kicked off already...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.6K 37
COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Except there's one thing different about he...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

182K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1.4M 37.4K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
57.5K 1.6K 36
Beatrice Anderson has never lived a normal life. Living in a town where gangs run wild and no one seems to follow the law Beatrice has become quite...