College Love (Jimin x female...

By lelonie1711

We stopped this story it's not worth it More

Introducing
First day of the 2nd Semester
The blonde guy
1st school day
Olivia and her friends
Meet all the friends
New Information
Sumis date
Ahris date
Y/n's date
Exciting Sunday
Important Autor Notice!!!

The Game

7 0 0
By lelonie1711

Y/n Pov

2 weeks have now passed. Not much has changed, we always have much contact with the boys. They invited us to one of their games on the weekend. Sumi and Jungkook are getting slowly closer and closer. I love watching the two laugh together. Ahri and Namjoon are also very happy together, but I think the both hide something, but I'm rather less worried about it because Ahri can't keep secrets for long. Things are going great with me and Jimin, just like Sumi and Jungkook, we are getting slowly closer. Today is a Friday evening and Sumi, Ahri and I are sitting at the kitchen table. Ahri writes something, probably lyrics, Sumi watches choreographies on her phone and I draw. Suddenly all our phones rang at the same time. We looked at each other all briefly and then took our phone. I saw that Hoseok had written in our group chat.

__________________________
Bts and the girls 😃

~Hoseok~
Hey, what's up? 😄

~Jungkook~
We're eating right now🍜

~Sumi~
We practice for our courses

~Me~
And what's up with you?

~Hoseok~
Everyone is in their room and Taehyung is outside with Yeontan 🙁

~Ahri~
Yeontan? Who is Yeontan? One of your Volleyball team?

~Seokjin~
You don't know who Yeontan is? 😳

~Me~
I don't know either 🧐

~Yoongi~
Yeontan is Taehyung's dog

~Sumi~
A DOG?! I would like to see a picture of him!!

~Ahri~
Aren't animals prohibited? Or do you have a special permit?

~Seokjin~
He's a secret, understand?

~Yoongi~

~Sumi~
Aww, sweet

~Me~
He's so sweet

~Ahri~
He's really cute :)

~Hoseok~
Well, then I'll go sleep! We have our game tomorrow. See you tomorrow!

__________________________

After they all said goodbye, we all didn't hesitate long and went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. After a short time, Ahri and Sumi came and also make something to eat. After eating, we all went into our room to get ready. I first put together an outfit and then went to shower.
Outfit:

When I was done, I put on makeup discreetly and packed my bag with the most important things. When I finished packing and lay down o nay end again, it knocked on the door and Sumi came in "Y/n, can I go like this for today?" she asked me and turned
Outfit:

"Yes, of course, that looks really nice" I said to her and grinned at her. "Great, are you done with everything yet?" she asked me wounded "Yes, am I and you?" I asked her "Yes, I'm done too. Can I lay down with you?" She asked me "Of course" I answered and made place for her. We sat in my bed for a while and were on our phone until Ahri came in. "Guys, I need your help." She said helplessly "What's going on?" I asked her in amazement. "Can I wear. that today?" She desperately asked us "Yes, that looks nice" Sumi and I said at the same time.
Outfit:

"Thank you. Then let's go otherwise we'll be late" she said and went out the door. Sumi jumped up to get her bag, I took my bag went out and we put on our shoes together and went off. "Why is the gym so far away" complained Sumi "It's okay" said Ahri "Maybe you'll perform there sometime", "Oh true, yes, then it's good that we go there" she said happily. The trip was actually quite quiet, we only listened to music most of the time. When we arrived, it was already crowded. We went in and there were stands everywhere with fan articles from each team. We were looking for a sign where wich teams played. When we found our school team was supposed to play. We went up to the grandstand and looked for a good place where e could perfectly at the pitch. Not long later we heard a whistle and the game started. All the boys except Yoongi were on the pitch. "Wow, so I really don't know much about it, but that's so cool" said Sumi got up and stood up at the railing and watched the boys totally fascinated. "She's like a little child. I love that about her." Ahri said, smiled and also got up and stood next to Sumi. I smiled at Ahri's comment, didn't hesitate long and stood next to Ahri. After the third Set, there was a half-hour break. "Uhh, the boys already look hot" said Sumi and giggled "Let's go down and say hello" said Sumi and took our hands and dragged us down. When we arrived at the bottom of the door where we went in to the gym, Sumi stopped "Sumi? What's going on?" I asked her. Silence. "Do I look good?" She asked us and revolved around "Sumi! You scared me!" I said to her and breathed deeply. "Yes, you look good. We all look good. Let's go in now otherwise the break is over" Ahri said and moved us to the gym. When we went in, we saw the boys in a circle, a few stood, a few sat. "Imagine we're running so pretty to them now and then someone falls down totally embarrassingly" said Sumi and started laughing. Ahri and I couldn't hold back and also had to laugh. The boys heard us and laugh and turned around and looked at us in amazement. We calmed down and went to them. "What's so funny?" Seokjin asked "Oh, that's not important" Sumi said and we looked at each other and grinned. "Nice that you came" Taehyung said, smiling "We had nothing to do anyway" I said. I felt Jimin looking at me, so I looked at him and he smiled at me. I couldn't help it and also had to smile I felt that I blushed but this time I wasn't embarrassed. I saw Ahri sitting next to Namjoon and putting her head on his shoulder. "Either something is going on there or they are just great friends" I thought to myself and looked at Sumi and Jungkook, Jungkook put his chin on Sumi's head and hugged her from behind. "I think they love each other but don't admit it" I thought to myself and smiled "You look beautiful today, as always." Jimin whispered to me. After the break, we went back to the stand, the boys won the game, we said goodbye to them and drove him.

When we arrived at the Dorm, Sumi and I actually wanted to go to our room and go sleep right away because we were totally tired but Ahri stopped us and said "Seek your Suitcase, we have to pack tomorrow we'll go to the school trip on Monday don't forget that", "We'll do it, good night" Sumi and I said at the same time and went to out room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 20
A girl gets a wrong number text, from a guy who has no emotions.
146 8 3
A story about the burden of falling in love, when that love wasn't meant to be yours in the first place
556 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.
3.6K 256 15
'Please don't be in love with someone else'