[✓]"DEVIL'S CHILDISH GIRLFRIE...

By soesinra

Y/n : huh...yaah !! do you think I'm scared of you..!! Little devil (laughs) Taehyung : and you're so childis... More

#1 Information
#2 Get ready
#3 lost HER
4#she!??
5# AISH JHINJA !!
#6 waah!!
#8 worry!!
fu#9 love !!
#10 hug!!
#11 someone??
#12 confession!!
#13 miss u!!
#14 taeching you!!
#15 final chapter

#7 yay!!

464 17 0
By soesinra

Then y/n and taehyung had thier lunch while other members where waiting for his majesty to finish his lunch...coz they used to eat after his majesty..!!

AFTER LUNCH

Taehyung was busy with his work and also the emperors....the cooks where busy cleaning kitchen...so y/n felt lonlely..so she went to the hall and said...

Y/n : tae!! listen!! I am bored!!!
Don't you have a mobile??(she said with a pout)

As she called tae all the members and guests turned to face her at last taehyung looked at her and she spoke.....then he grabbed y/n' s wrist and took her to his room!!

TAEHYUNGH : can't you see I was busy
there!??(Angrily)And you called me tae
  infront of our guests!!??how irrespective
   you're!!!(he said while walking towards y/n
    as she was stepping back till her back
     touched the wall)

Y/n : i-i am sorry!!!( She said while stepping back..almost crying)

TAEHYUNGH : (he stopped for s sec) Aish....!!why are u like this...

Y/n : i-im really really sorry....I didn't know I shouldn't call u tae infront of them... sorry
(Said looking at the floor)

TAEHYUNG :(SIGN) what made u come to me...u could have just called for any maid right!?

Y/n :I - I was just bored and I couldn't find any maid so I thought to ask u..I'm sorry..this won't happen again

TAEHYUNGH : aahh fine...it's not a big deal but try to call me mr.taehyung infront of my guests

Y/n :o - okay !!

TAEHYUNGH : why are u shuttering huh!??

Y/n : this is the first time I heared someone yelling at me this laud!

TAEHYUNGH : I'm sorry...I was just stressed !! And u can go out and look around maybe that can make u feel better!!

Y/n : oh..okay ...but...can I go with one of your emperor kookie??

TAEHYUNGH : kookie!?? U mean jungkook??

Y/n : yeah...I would like him to give me a tour around this palace !

TAEHYUNGH : okay I'll send him to u ... See yeah(he smiled and went out)

~~AFTER SOME TIME~~

KNOCK KNOCK**

Y/N : Kookie!!!

Jungkook : yeah..I'm here let's go..!!

Y/n : yep

(They went out )

* At the garden *

Jungkook : u like this place .... don't u??

Y/n  : yeah I kinda like this place 😊

Jungkook : so...u have any siblings !??

Y/n : nope ...!! It's just me ...my mom and d-dad!!

Jungkook : what's with d-dad???

Y/n : ummmm....he doesn't like my birth...he hates me coz he wanted a son... although his whole family doesn't have any daughter 😕

Jungkook : ohh...how about your mom??

Y/n : my mom😊... she's the anjel for me...she's the one who raised me till now...she never left my side ... she's always fighting for me...I miss her 😔!

Jungkook : oh I see....the portal will be settled soon!!😊

Y/n : ummm...how about yours and all the members parents??where are they??

Jungkook : ummm😔!! They are gone...I miss them....!!

Y/n : ohh I'm sorry!!

Jungkook : it's okay..🙂

Y/n : so...what happened to them...if u can tell me ??

Jungkook : yeah why not.... actually ours parents were also emperors like us also our mom's...they worked for the king years ago...but after our births they had an war with our hells people called as rogans who were killing human without any reason....and when they were at war they got killed ...only the king was alive and he won the war by killing all the rogans but he was injured badly...so he couldn't stay for long as he gave his throne to his beloved son taehyung..and about his m-mother...!!

Y/n : what about his mother???

Jungkook : s-she tried to kill t-tae tae when he was sleeping...coz she didn't wanted him to rule the hell...she wanted him to have mercy on people...but we'll rescued taetae from her....but soon she got into an fire accident... after her death taetae was really broken ...he didn't even came out of his room...then after some months he got out and sat on his throne with mercy...he just kills the people who don't deserve the world..he is such a broken heart..also he is younger than jin hyung,joonie hyung,hopu hyung,Suga hyunga and jimin hyung...I'm the younger in all of them!

Y/n : ohhhh😔!! He is a really broken heart!!

(Soon after some time they went to the dining room to have dinner...all the guests were gone ....y/n and taehyung was on the dining table)

Y/n : why can't they eat with us..!???🙁

TAEHYUNGH : coz emperors eat after the king!!

Y/n : do u really think of them just as emperors???

TAEHYUNGH : what do u mean??(irritated)

Y/n : umm...let them eat with us...take them as your family....plsss🥺

TAEHYUNGH : aish don't make that puppy eyes 😒...fine...they can have dinner with us!!

Y/n : j-just dinner...huh..your so heartless 😒

TAEHYUNGH : u want me to make them eat with me daily and everytime I eat???🤨

Y/n : YEAH.... CAN'T U DO THAT ONE THING...SEE THEY ARE YOUR HYUNGS TOO U SHOULD RESPECT THEM U LITTLE DEVIL!!
(u shouted)

TAEHYUNGH : what the.....how dare u raise on me huh!?? What's up with you!??

Y/n : whatever...I lost my appetite...go ahead and eat by yourself... good night 🙄( she went to his room)

Jin : his majesty?? What's wrong with her??(came out of kitchen)

TAEHYUNGH : nothing!!

Jimin : but she said she was hungry didn't she??

Jungkook : yeah!!

TAEHYUNGH : Mrs Lee...pls bring her to the dining table

Mrs Lee : o-okay his majesty

MEANWHILE~~

                              ~Y/N'S POV~
What does he think of hisself.... can't he just take them as his family like brother's..huh why is he so heartless... LITTLE DEVIL!!

KNOCK KNOCK~~**

Y/N : come in..

Mrs Lee : ( bow )miss y/n his majesty asked you to join him for dinner..!!

Y/n : no need and also pls don't be too formal just call me y/n and stop with that bow...

Mrs Lee : but ...

Y/n : halmoni... I'll call u halmoni😊...by the way...can u take me to an guest room ...I don't wanna ruin his sleep today..again..

Mrs Lee : I'll go ask his majesty first mi----ummm y/n!!😊

(She left)

Dining room~~

Mrs Lee : his majesty??

TAEHYUNGH : hmm

Mrs Lee : y/n...I mean miss y/n is not willing to eat she said she's not hungry..and also she asked for an guest room coz she doesn't want to disturb your sleep again!!

TAEHYUNGH : (sign)how can she be this childish (whispered)okay go and settle a room for her...and also bring mine and hers dinner to my room!(he left to his room)

Knock knock~~~

Y/n : aish halmoni I said I'm not hungry ~~(laying on the bed facing the window)

TAEHYUNGH : but your gonna eat anyway!!

Y/n : *slarted* w-what are u doing here ( sitting on the bed straight)

TAEHYUNGH : I said yoru having dinner now ... infront of me ..!!

Y/n : I also said I'm not hungry..and that's the final!!😑

TAEHYUNGH : y/n I'm not asking u..I'm ordering u to have dinner NOW!!

Y/N : Who do u think your....you can take control over this palace or hell ..not me..I'm not gonna obey u ...untill you'll listen to ME!!

TAEHYUNGH : what do u want me to listen huh???

Y/n : take them as your family and have your breakfast, lunch and dinner with them!!

TAEHYUNGH : aish your just behaving like this to just make them sit with us...😏how childish!!

Y/n : 🙄as you'll do as say!!

TAEHYUNGH : fine......we can have BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER with them...now....happy...will u have dinner now????

Y/n : yay!!!! Tq....yes I'll have it...what about u... haven't u eaten??

TAEHYUNGH : nope...let's go to the dining room now...come on fast.

( They all had their dinner together first time with many chit chatting else then taehyung)

After some time they all went to thier own rooms..also y/n...to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 40 11
"I LOVE YOU Taehyung" I said while looking deeply into his eyes. "Can you just STOP!" He shouted. "T-Taehyung" "And I love jessi" "I was just mistake...
133K 6.9K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...
570K 17.6K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
22.7K 739 38
"You call it madness but I call it love" " Love you belong to me" it's a story about a girl named yn . and a guy named kim taehyung. he is a mafia ki...