Falling for You (Everything I...

By munsen12

Story is similar to Everything is Only for You yet different. Shehnaaz is rich girl. Her father has given her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2.6K 473 208
By munsen12

Sidharth leans to the back of the chair as the waiter gives them coffee. He picks it up and takes a sip, waiting for her to speak.
She looks up into his eyes and says," Will you marry me?"
Sidharth chokes on the coffee and starts coughing. Sana gets up and pats his head. He removes her hand and keeps coughing. A little later he feels better and drinks water.

She asks,"Are you alright?"

Ek toofan si jagi hai ab dil mein
Thamne ka naam na leh raha hai.
Kya karun kuch samajh aaye na
Na Jane yeh kya chaha raha hai.

Sambhal ja tu yeh nadan dil,
Yeh bas khwaab hai, haqeeqat nahi.
Dard hoga tujhe bas samajh le tu
Woh kabhi teri hone wali nahi.

This is what I say to my heart that is beating so fast right now. What just happened? Did she really ask me to marry her?
F*** man! Get out of this dream.
Wait why the hell am I getting so excited? Why am I smiling from inside? No..please no.. I can't like her..Never..
F*** man!

"Hello! Are you alright? Do you need a doctor? Sidharth?"

He shakes his head,"No. I am.. okay.."
"So, what do you say? Are you okay with this proposal?"

Sidharth smiles and leans back. He runs his fingers through his hair and shakes his head.
"Miss Suri. What exactly are you doing here? Is this some kind of joke?"
"Sidharth, I asked you something and it is a damn serious thing. Fine. Let me put it in the right way. Dad wants us to get married. I can't hurt him anymore."
"Suddenly you realise you can't hurt your Dad and so you came here to propose to me for marriage, expecting that I will happily say yes. Get out of your fantasy world where everyone is your pet? I am definitely not your f***** servant who will nod my head to whatever you will say."

Sidharth pulls a few notes from his pocket and throws it on the table and stands up to leave.
"Wait! Sidharth, wait!"
She follows him to the parking lot and grabs his arm.
"Stop. Listen to me, Sidharth."
"Who? In case you have forgotten, let me remind you, I am the Driver. Remember?"
"I am sorry. Okay. I didn't mean to call you that."
"Enough Miss Suri. You are a self-centred and selfish girl. Today you need me to make your Dad happy, so I am Sidharth for you. Tomorrow when you will be back with your boyfriend, you will again call me driver. Bhai, hun main driver aur mujhe na sharam nahi hai. I am not robbing people but working to earn. Bulao jo bulana hai. I don't f****ng care."

He turns to leave.
"I said sorry. What Else do you want?"
"Madam, jab tak dil se na nikle, sorry ka koi Matlab nahi hai."
"I am ready to do anything you want. You need money, any help, anything. I will get it for you. Just say yes."
Sidharth clenches his fist and says,"I need you to stay away from me. Can you do that?"

Sana comes closer as he unlocks his bike.
"You respect my Dad, can't you do this much for him?"
He looks at her,"I do respect him and that's why I am saying no. Marriage is not a game. It's a life long relationship that comes with a lot of responsibilities. It needs to be nurtured with love and care. And the most important thing to make it work is respect. Clearly it can never happen with us. Why do you want to spoil your life and mine by getting into a fake relationship? Don't do this."

"Kya bey tu DevDas kyun Bana hua hai? Teri Paro I mean your Shehnaaz is getting married to Sammy or what?"
Ryan says as he jumps on the bed beside him.
"Shale tera na mun tod dunga main ek din."
"Fine, tod dena. Abhi Bata kya hua?"
Rohan says,"Leave him alone Ryan! Usse bolna hoga toh bol dega."
Ryan grabs Sidharth's neck and pulls him to bed.

"Jyada bhav kha raha hai? Will you tell us or not?"
Rohit grins and helps Ryan to pin him down.
"Leave yaar. I will kill you both."
"Rohit, give him his medicine."
"Ryan, you are dead. Rohan, stop these brutes."
Rohan sits there doing nothing as Rohit starts tickling Sidharth.
"B*******, b***********, chod mereko..."
Rohit giggles,"Will you tell us now?"
"Fine.. I will.. stop now.."

Rohit stops tickling him and Ryan leaves him and tries to run away from the room. Sidharth immediately grabs Ryan's neck and pulls him closer. He kicks him on his bum.
"Tu gaya aaj!"
"Sorry.. sorry.. chod.. maaf.. karde.. I will die.."
He kicks him a few more times before pushing him on the bed. Then he goes after Rohit who holds his ears and runs away.
"Sorry brother.."
"Ruk Ryan ka chamcha!"

Rohan after hearing everything says, "Why are you upset?"
Sidharth rubs his temples, "I don't know. I feel like she is trying to.. use me for pleasing her dad."
Ryan says,"Hain kar rahi hai. And you know that. But this is not the reason behind why you are upset. You are upset because you want to marry her but you can't. Tere self-respect ko lag raha hai.."
"Shut up!"
Ryan laughs,"There is no use shutting me up. I just told the truth. In reality, you have some feelings for her. But she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings because she thinks she is in love with the hottest guy in her circle. That's hurting you. That's why you reacted that way with her father and that's why you are upset."

Sidharth gazes at him,"Are you her friend or mine? Bada janta hai emotions and feelings ke bare mein. "
He smiles,"No sweetheart, mein tere ko janta hun."
Sidharth gets irritated. He leaves the room and walks out to the balcony.
Rohan follows him outside,"You know, Ryan is not wrong. I had seen that smile when you had told me she asked you to marry her when she was drunk. That night she was your Shehnu and you were her Sidu. Today she asked Sidharth Sehgal to marry her only to make her father happy. You know she has no feelings for you. And that thing is hurting you."

Sidharth stays silent for sometime then says,"Maybe you both are right. But what should I do now?"
Ryan walks out and puts his arms around him,"Tune mana kardiya hai na? Toh just chill. You can't possibly marry anyone and not definitely her."
Rohit yawns as he walks out,"Why? Karne de na. We can enjoy then."
Ryan hits his head,"He is young, he has a lot of responsibilities and he has yet to have a girlfriend. It's not the time to settle down. And he needs a girl who will understand him and take care of him. He has done enough for others, he needs someone to do something for him. I think I have given enough reasons. Now Sid, tu na bhul jaa sab kuch and try to find two or three girlfriends."

Sidharth smiles,"Right. It's tough to find one, and you want me to get two or three. "
Ryan nods his head, "Nothing is tough my brother. Chal, aaj toh ek gf Bana hi deta hun. Let's hit the road."
Before anyone could protest, he grabs their arms and pulls them to the door.

For the next two days, Sidharth avoids going to Suri house. He doesn't pick up Rajvir's or Sana's calls. On the third night, while driving home from the showroom, his phone rings. He halts his bike at the side of the road and pulls out the phone.
"Hello!"
"Sidharth beta, this is Sukhbinder here."
"Yes Sir. Boliye. How are you?"
"Are you angry over something? Why haven't you come for four days?"
"No, Sir. Nothing like that. It's just that I was busy. Got a new project for designing."

"If you are really not angry then you are coming right now. I know you have an off at the club tonight. Come here. We will have dinner together."
"No Sir. I can't have dinner. I will visit tomorrow morning."
"If you are not coming, I will skip dinner."
"Sir! Please don't do that."
"So you will not come?"
Sidharth sighs,"I will come but won't have dinner. Ma ne dinner bana liya hoga. I will freshen up and come to meet you after dinner."
"Okay. I am waiting for you, Sidharth."
The line goes dead.

Sidharth enters the Suri house with much inhibition. He doesn't want to see her. The servant shows him the bedroom where Sukhbinder is present. He is about to climb the stairs when he comes face to face with her.

Her eyes have lost the shine, her face looks sad and pale. A sense of guilt fills his heart. Is he responsible for her condition? The next moment, he makes himself understand that it is not. She herself is responsible for what she is going through.

"You have come to meet Dad? He is in his room, first room to the right."
Sidharth nods his head and climbs up silently.
"He does not know about the meeting we had. Please don't mention it to him."
Sidharth doesn't reply.

Sidharth knocks on the door before cracking it open.
"Can I come?"
He asks with a smile. Sukhbinder sits on the bed, a blanket covering his legs. On finding Sidharth at the door, he smiles and asks him to come in.
"Sidharth, I am really happy to see you here."

Sidharth sits down beside him. He could see Sukhbinder looking tired. He looked sicker than before and weaker.
"Sir, you look tired. Why don't you have something and go to sleep? You will be refreshed in the morning."
Sukhbinder smiles, "I can't sleep peacefully these days. I am always thinking about Sana. I don't know what will happen to her after I die."
"Why are you talking like that? Nothing will happen to you."

Sukhbinder nods his head and stays silent.
"What is it Sir? What is bothering you so much?"
Sukhbinder lifts his head,
"Doctor wants me to fix a date for the surgery. They have contacted the top cardiologist, Dr. D. Harley in the US. I might have to leave very soon, in a week or two. I don't know if I will return alive."
Sidharth doesn't say but stares at him with concern and worry.
"Sana, is my delicate child. I have not given her enough time but I have ensured she gets everything in her life. But when I die, who will take care of her?"

Sidharth holds his hand,"Don't think so negatively. You will be just fine after the surgery. And here you don't need to worry, Rajvir will take care of his sister."
" I know that but Sana is a stubborn child. She never listens to anyone. I don't want her to spoil her life by making wrong decisions, especially her marriage. I am literally dying everyday thinking about the same."

Sukhbinder rubs his chest, "I wanted you as my son-in-law as I knew you were perfect for her. I would have been stress-free if you would have said yes. I can't force you. I know you are right. I was just being selfish."
"Are you alright?"
Sukhbinder nods his head," I have these pains in my chest when I think too much. I just worry too much. Sana could have got a family. In Sumitra, she would find her lost mother, a friend in Shalini. Mujhe bas Sukoon milta ki woh thik hai, khush hai. With Sameer, she will spoil her life. Only if you would have.. said .. "
"Sir.. I.."
"It's okay beta, you don't need to feel guilty. As a father, I worry, I worry, nothing else.."

He sits with Rajvir on the terrace in front of his bedroom. He had insisted on joining him for a drink. Sidharth had denied as he had to drive back home. Still he made him stay back. Rajvir sits drinking beer and Sidharth sips his soft drinks. The boys sits silently, lost in their own thoughts.

Rajvir says,"You must be angry right now."
"Hun? No. Why?"
"Dad suddenly popping up the question of marrying Sana, it must have been a shock for you. He never listens to me. I had told him, relationships don't work like that. You both are so.. different and handling Sana's temper is not an easy job. "
"Rajvir, yes I was shocked. I never expected the question. I didn't say no because I am scared of handling her tantrums and all. It's just that there's no.."
"Love?"
Sidharth smiles,"Love? No, there isn't any love but hatred from her side."

Rajvir looks away,"No, Sidharth. She doesn't hate you. She is just stupid. She has no idea what love is. But as girls want Sameer, she needs to have him. And when Dad wanted her away from him, she was more adamant to be with him."
Sidharth nods his head,"Maybe you are right. But that's not the only reason I said no."
Rajvir looks back at him as he continues,"Not all relationships start with love. In arranged marriages, the couple hardly know each other. But they need to have respect for each other. Both have to make efforts to work on the relationship. And with time love blossoms."

He turns to face him,"I know Shehnaaz doesn't have any respect for me. And she has no interest in this relationship. Why would she make any effort? Such relationships don't work. And moreover, I am not ready to settle down so soon."
Rajvir nods his head,"Hmm.."
"I just feel guilty that I can't do anything to reduce Sir's stress."
"I am worried because of that. His blood pressure is staying high. We can't fix a date for surgery until all his reports are fine. Dad, Sana ke liye worried reh rahe hain. He is scared that if anything happens to him, she will ruin her life. And I know it is very much possible."

Sidharth is about to say something when they hear Sana calling Rajvir. They rush to Sukhbinder's room to find him sitting, Clutching his chest. He is sweating and Sana sits beside him, rubbing his back and crying vigorously.
Rajvir rushes to them, asking what is wrong. Sidharth immediately calls an ambulance.

Sukhbinder lies unconscious in the ambulance as it makes its way to the hospital. Sidharth sits inside with him while Rajvir and Sana go straight to hospital in their car.
Sukhbinder opens his eyes and looks around. Sidharth holds his hand and looks at him.

"Sir, we are taking you to the hospital. Don't worry, you will be fine. Stay with me."
Sukhbinder smiles and removes his oxygen mask,
"I will not.. survive this. I will not.. live long.. Sidharth.. what will.. happen to me.. baby girl?"
"Sir, you will be just fine. Just relax."

At the hospital, the doctor comes out of the room. The lines of worry are clearly visible on his face. On being asked about the condition of Sukhbinder, the doctor says that he is stable now. But they must get the surgery done as soon as possible. He says that Sukhbinder does not want to do the surgery as he fears he is going to die. He needs to give approval for this surgery to be done. Rajvir says that he will talk to him and convince him.
"Can we meet him?"
Rajvir asks.
Doctor informs them that Sukhbinder has asked to meet only Sidharth.

Sukhbinder lies on the bed with an oxygen mask. He opens his eyes when Sidharth enters the room. He signals him to sit and gives him a sad smile.
"Sir, how are you feeling now?"
He nods his head in his reply.
"Sir, why are you saying no to the surgery? You will be better after it. It is not risky nowadays."

Sukhbinder removes the mask and says,
" I will not.. survive if I go into.. operating room. I have to.. live for .. my daughter. "
"She will be fine. You can live longer after this surgery."
"What if I die?"
Sidharth tries to find the right words to say but he feels lost.

"Hmm.. you too have no answer.."
He takes a pause to breathe and then says,"Only if you.. agree to.. take her hand.. marry her.. be with her.. I can be peaceful... I can think about the surgery."
Sidharth looks at her not knowing what to tell him now. Sukhbinder holds his hand and starts crying,
"Please beta.. this old man is begging you.. Can't you do.. this much for me? .. please say yes .. to the wedding. Marry her this week ... and then I will go .. to the US for my surgery. Please Sidharth, ..keep my request. Please don't let.. this dying man's last wish.. go unfulfilled."

Sidharth comes out of the room and Rajvir asks,"How is he? Can we meet him now? What did he say?"
He steals a glance of Sana who prays in front of the idol of Ganapati in the sitting area. He turns towards him and says,
"Make arrangements to take him to the US by next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay.. got caught up with something..
So..what do you think is going to happen? Shehnai kya bajenge?
Let me know.
And do send stars by clicking the ⭐ button.
Next update will be quicker..make it 250..
Come fall in love💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 21.5K 85
A girl who have a dream to become an IPS officer. From her childhood she lived that dream and she can do anything to fulfill her dream. This story s...
35.5K 4.4K 20
Can love happen without your choice?Can heart win when you have a mind which think you are always right? When love is meant to be happen, it Just hap...
153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
142K 10.9K 22
•UNEDITED• Sidharth Shukla the sarpanch of the village fallen in love with Shehnaaz Gill. A cute innocent girl. Shehnaaz Gill She is innocent girl...