Love Of Rimuru (Ships And One...

By Naara_Tempest

One shots and short stories about Rimuru's relationships... --------------------------- I will only post and... More

Slime and Vampire Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 2
Possessive Master Part 1
Possessive Master Part 2
Slime and Vampire Part 3
Rudra's Reincarnation Part 1
Slime and Vampire Part 4
Fiery Love

Beloved Partner

14.1K 184 160
By Naara_Tempest

Rimuru x Raphael - Rimuru x Ciel

Fluff

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Rimuru has defeated Clayman, and now all the demon lords are currently on break until the place has been fixed and when they finish preparing the banquet.

In one of the rooms are Rimuru, Shion, Ranga, Ramiris, Veldora, Treyni, and Beretta. Veldora and Ramiris were reading a manga, Beretta cleaning the spoils of the battle, Shion, Treyni, and Ranga are playing with the fox that was cursed but was saved by Rimuru.

Rimuru is standing in the middle of the room with some distance to his subordinates and friends with his hands clasped.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

"I'm sorry Raphael" (Rimuru)

<< Hmph! >>

"Come on please forgive me, I'll listen to your entire informations next time, so please forgive me, partner" (Rimuru)

<< Hmph! >>

"What about I'll accept a request from you? You can ask me anything" (Rimuru)

<< Anything? >>

"Yes, anything" (Rimuru) said, and were followed by silence for a few seconds. After a few seconds, Raphael spoke.

...

<< Then can I use a clone and sleep with master every night? >>

She's so straight forward, but sleeping with my skill that I consider my partner, huh, I guess it's not that bad. But it would be my first time sleeping with a girl!! Well, she's a skill so she's genderless like me but I call her a girl because of her voice. What should I do!?

"I-Is that what you want, Raphael" (Rimuru) asked while having imaginary sweats.

<< Is it unacceptable? >> (Raphael) said with a slight sad tone.

Since when can she express emotions like this?! But I can't really say 'no' since I told her I'll do anything.

"(Clears Throat) Ehem, No, I'll accept your request but can you go inside a clone without endangering yourself?" (Rimuru)

She's a very useful partner of mine and I think I developed some feelings for her. When she first came into my life was 30 days after my reincarnation, I was very lonely, hopping mindlessly inside of a cave with no sight or hearing whatsoever, until I heard her voice.

Despite of her only answering if I ask, I was still very happy, I didn't even know why I didn't go crazy before she spoke to me but I guess it was worth waiting.

And a lot of time we've been together, I think I developed some feelings for her, I think I lov.... Wait, what am I saying!? Is it even normal to fall in love with a skill?!

(Sign) I don't care of people thinking of me being weird anymore, I'll just be true to my feelings, and I don't want Raphael to get hurt or even worse, die, while she's in a vulnerable clone.

<< Don't worry master, If I die inside the clone, my consciousness would just return to your body because I'm your Ultimate Skill and we're bound by souls >>

"I see... I, Rimuru Tempest the chairman of Jura Tempest Federation, will accept my partner, Lord of Wisdom, Raphael's request" (Rimuru) said with dignity.

<< Thank you master >> (Raphael) said with a happy tone.

"Your welcome, Raphael, well it was my fault in the first place, haha" (Rimuru)

<< (Giggle) >>

What!?!? Raphael giggled?!

"Did you just laugh Raphael?" (Rimuru) asked with wide eyes.

<< No, it was just your imagination >>

"Hahaha, of course it's just my imagination, but you laughing is cute" (Rimuru) said, wanting Raphael to admit she laughed.

She didn't reply after that. Did she gain emotions when she evolved? I'll just ask her later.

"Hey Rimuru, why do you keep talking to yourself?!" (Veldora) shouted from the sofa.

"It's nothing" (Rimuru)

The door opened and it was Misery.

"Ramiris-sama, Rimuru-sama, and Veldora-sama, the banquet is ready" (Misery)

"Ah yes" (Rimuru)

"Okaaay!" (Ramiris)

...

...

Walpurgis ended and we went back to Tempest, everyone congratulated me from becoming an official demon lord.

And night time came.

..

It was already dark so I went back to my simple house, I usually don't sleep but I guess this time would be different.

<< Master >>

"Yes, yes, I haven't forgotten your request" (Rimuru)

I raised my right hand and black mist came out of my palm, and made an {Enhanced Clone}, I touched the clone's forehead and the golden eyes turned into red with some patterns.

"How is it?" (Rimuru)

Raphael closed and opened her hands a few times and started walking back and forth. She stopped and stood right in front of me.

"Thank you for accepting my request master" (Raphael) said with her usual expressionless face.

"Your welcome Raphael" (Rimuru) said with a smile.

I patted her head and she closed her eyes while enjoying it, I also saw a small smile from her. I kept on headpatting her for 5 minutes until I stopped and spoke up.

"L-Let's sleep Raphael" (Rimuru)

When I said that, she just happily nodded. She changed her clothes into a white pajamas, I was about to turn back into a slime but she held my hand with a pout in her face.

'She's pouting?! But she's cute when she pouts not gonna lie' (Rimuru)

"Master, I want to sleep with you in your human form" (Raphael)

"S-Sure" (Rimuru)

...

Right now, me and Raphael are laying down the bed side by side, she's hugging me but I just have my body straight. This is so awkward, this is the first time I slept with a girl!!

"You're not gonna sleep master? Are you uncomfortable with me?" (Raphael) sadly said.

"Huh?! No no, it's not that, it's just my first time sleeping with someone" (Rimuru)

"I see, your quite stiff right now master, if you relax you won't feel uncomfortable" (Raphael)

"R-Right" (Rimuru)

'Am I stiff? I should probably hug her back right? Screw it, I'll just do it' (Rimuru)

I relaxed myself and slowly hug Raphael, I slid my left arm underneath her and I put my right arm over her. She was slightly surprise but it turned into a smile.

'Waaaa! Your so cute Raphael' (Rimuru)

"Good night Raphael" (Rimuru)

"Good night master" (Raphael)

We are on our side hugging eachother, she went closer and snuggled her face on my chest, and she activated {Sleep Mode}.

A warm smile came across my face, I brushed the strands of hair on her face and kissed her forehead.

"Good night my dear partner" (Rimuru)

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

Each night, Rimuru and Raphael would cuddle eachother and sleep, when they wake up, Raphael will return back inside Rimuru, this has become an daily routine for them and Rimuru is no longer embarrassed to hug Raphael.

As days and months have passed, Rimuru's feelings for Raphael grow stronger and stronger.

Without Raphael knowing about it, she has been showing some emotions. Her and Rimuru casually chat in Rimuru's free time, and Rimuru has already been used to Raphael showing emotions.

Raphael always feels a warm and comfortable feeling if she have an direct physical interaction with Rimuru, or even if they have a conversation. Despite her being the Lord of Wisdom, she's still like a new born baby that doesn't have too much knowledge, if it comes to emotions.

She doesn't know but...

She loves Rimuru.

...

Not as a master and skill, loyal-like love but a romantic one.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

<< ...Sorry, I'm really sorry >>

Unbelievable, even Raphael, the Lord of Wisdom is in chaos. She has become so much like a human. But right now, my feelings are only one color of Anger.

We were trapped by Rudra and Velgrynd, and they already took Veldora, my sworn brother. I launched {Space Shift} and returned to the real world.

Raphael keeps giving annoying warnings of danger, but there's only one thing on my mind, 'beat them all to a pulp'.

'Do something!!' (Rimuru)

<< Understood. Best action, recommended demon calling >>

I summoned the black numbers, including Diablo, Testarossa, Carrera, and Ultima, and Benimaru, Shion, and Souie are also here since they were trapped with me.

"You are allowed to rampage all you want. However, death is forbidden. Letting them get in my way is also forbidden. While I go free Veldora, keep those mosquitoes busy! I'll handle Velgrynd" (Rimuru)

"Grind them all to dust" (Rimuru)

My subordinates smiled, and cheered.

"As you wish" (All)

All of them vanished and started rampaging.

...

...

(Third Person's POV)

As of now, two 'True Dragons' are in front of Rimuru, Storm Dragon, Veldora, and Scorched Dragon, Velgrynd. Despite two entity that's called to be the strongest beings are glaring at him with hostile intentions, Rimuru didn't flinched but only have an angry look.

As the fight went on, Raphael made a mistake that endangered her beloved master's life. Veldora has the 'King of Investigation', that can manipulate probability itself, which is the perfect counter for Raphael.

She didn't wanted to be branded useless by Rimuru it would lose the meaning of her existence as Lord of Wisdom.

Raphael, the Lord of Wisdom has been plunged into violent confusion until the words of Rimuru came.

"Veldora has always been exaggerated, even if it overrides your perfect calculations, it's not incredible. More than that, don't falter at the slightest defeat, predictions doesn't work for Veldora, but you don't need to worry about that!" (Rimuru)

"Don't think too much and believe in yourself! I'll be Veldora's opponent, you take on Velgrynd!" (Rimuru)

"Please, the opposite of us are two people, but so are you and I. It's up to you to handle Velgrynd, and I'll find a chance to free Veldora. So, hang in there, please partner!" (Rimuru)

These words soothes the confused and panicked thoughts of the 'Lord of Wisdom'.

Being relied upon?

Even if you just made a mistake?

Raphael, the 'Lord of Wisdom', has made a severe mistake but her master still trusted her.

The unease is gone. Raphael has found her usual confidence.

<< Understood >>

"By the way, I haven't officially named you. I used to call you Raphael-sensei, Raphael-san, or whatever. You have been with me since the beginning of my life in this world. So I'll officially give you a name" (Rimuru)

<< ??? >>

The Lord of Wisdom found it incomprehensible.

The Lord of Wisdom felt full of wonder. That is, confused. That is, happiness. That is, the expression of feelings that have gotten more stronger inside Raphael.

"What about 'Ciel'" (Rimuru)

<< !!! >>

"You've always taught me so much, so let's call you Ciel, how is it? It may not be satisfying, but just bear with it. If you have an opinion, go take it out on that slightly warm dragon" (Rimuru)

This is the moment when {Manas: Ciel} was born from the 'Ultimate Skill' {Lord of Wisdom, Raphael}.

<< I am Ciel. The one who integrates skills, Manas. The one that will support my master, in Demon Lord Rimuru's soul. Master, once again, please treat me well‼ >>

There is nothing to be afraid of anymore.

Ciel was overcome with happiness.

"Show me your strength Ciel! Let's beat this dragon and save Veldora!" (Rimuru)

To be ordered by Rimuru was the highest reward for Ciel.

<< As you wish, lord Rimuru!! >>

{Lord of Wisdom, Raphael} awakens and becomes {Manas: Ciel}.

In order to fulfill Rimuru's wish, her power began to blossom even further...

...

...

...

The battle was over, Rimuru and Ciel defeated Veldora and Velgrynd, and freed Veldora. During the fight after Rimuru consumed Veldora, he evolved into an 'Ultimate Slime'.

The battle was well fought, Micheal and Feldway revealed themselves but that's a story from another time.

...

...

Right now, Rimuru is sitting on the edge of his bed with an awkward silence between him and his one and only partner.

"Eto, c-can you come out Ciel? I'd like to talk to you, face to face" (Rimuru)

<< H-Hai >>

Rimuru made a clone and Ciel entered it. Ciel shyly walked near Rimuru and sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

...

"(Awkward silence)"

...

Rimuru played with his fingers with a shade of pink on his cheeks and Ciel are stiffly sitting on the bed beside Rimuru with her hands on her thighs and her gaze on the floor.

...

"Ciel --- Master" (Rimuru and Ciel)

They spoke at the same time and another awkward silence invaded them.

"You go first" (Rimuru) said in a gentle tone and Ciel nodded with a small warm smile.

"I'm sorry... Because of me... I endangered your life" (Ciel) said with face full of disappointments and regret.

Rimuru saw Ciel's devastated face and he hates it. He doesn't like that his partner and the one he loves, have such face that's full of regrets and he even noticed that Ciel keeps blaming herself because of her mistakes that almost killed her beloved master.

Rimuru went closer to her, gently held Ciel's head, and hugged her with his face slightly above Ciel's right shoulder while putting Ciel's face on the nook of his right neck and shoulder.

"Please don't make that face and it's not your fault" (Rimuru) said and tighten the hug.

"But I---" (Ciel)

"It was my fault... I loss my composure and blindly attacked the enemies, putting your's and my life at risk... It wasn't your fault, it was all mine... Please forgive me for that, and please forgive me for yelling at you" (Rimuru) said in a sincere tone.

If Rimuru were to actually die, there would be a high chance that {Manas: Ciel} would be loss and disappear, as their souls are bound to one another.

After Rimuru said that, Ciel hugged him back.

"It wasn't your fault master, if I calculated more accurately your life wouldn't have been endangered... I'm sorry master" (Ciel)

"No, it was my fault, I'm sorry" (Rimuru)

"No master, I'm also to blame, please forgive me" (Ciel)

They released their hug and looked at each other's eyes, they were silent at first but they started laughing.

"Hahahahahaha" (Rimuru and Ciel)

Both of them started laughing softly. This is the first time Rimuru witness Ciel laughing but he didn't really care, he still loves her even with emotions or not.

"(Chuckle) Then I guess we're both at fault" (Rimuru)

"(Giggle) I have no objections" (Ciel)

When they calmed down, the atmosphere suddenly became pink and romantic, both of them looked at each other's eyes, and their faces slowly started moving towards one another.

Rimuru slightly tilted his head and Ciel did the same. The gap slowly decrease, they slipped past each other's nose and their soft lips met.

They closed their eyes as they enjoy the kiss of their partners. It's not a lustful kiss, but a soft and light one.

They separated and Rimuru hugged Ciel again, Ciel didn't mind it and even liked it, she returned the hug. Ciel also have a slight blush after kissing her master.

As they embrace, Rimuru began caressing Ciel's hair. They closed their eyes as they enjoy their cuddle.

"Just thinking about losing you... Hurts so bad... I promise to not make any rash decisions in the future, my Ciel" (Rimuru) said in a gentle voice.

"And I promise to do better and to never leave you, my master" (Ciel) said in a gentle and determined voice.

And they continued their hug, not wanting to separate from each other.

...

...

It has been a few months after that battle and conversation, Rimuru and Ciel has gotten closer than ever. Rimuru's feelings didn't waver but only increased. As time went on, Ciel has been understanding her own feelings.

Right now, Rimuru and Ciel is on a hill with the view of the capital 'Rimuru'. With the orange settings sun, gentle breeze, they sat down on the grass looking at their city that they both built.

Ciel's identity isn't known to anyone except Rimuru, Veldora, and Velgrynd.

During Rimuru's free time he'll always talk with Ciel and even joke with her. If Rimuru is alone he'll always ask Ciel if she wants to enter a clone and she always happily agree and they would cuddle.

When they are inside of each other's embrace, they didn't want to stop, since both of them are in bliss if they cuddle.

Each night, they would sleep together and sometimes Rimuru would give light kisses to Ciel which made Ciel flustered but she likes it. It has been a few months so Ciel got used to it and sometimes even take initiative in kissing.

...

Ciel rested her head on his right shoulder, Rimuru smiled and stroked Ciel's hair.

With the silenced atmosphere, Rimuru spoke.

"Nee, Ciel" (Rimuru)

"Yes?" (Ciel) replied but didn't move from her position.

"Thank you" (Rimuru)

Ciel that's still resting her head on Rimuru's shoulder shaked her head.

"No master, I should be the one to thank you" (Ciel)

"(Chuckle) I see" (Rimuru) said and another comfortable silence followed.

...

"Nee, Ciel" (Rimuru) said and gained Ciel's attention again, but they didn't move an inch, just Rimuru stroking Ciel's hair.

"Yes master?" (Ciel)

"I love you" (Rimuru) said in a gentle voice.

This is the first time Rimuru said 'I Love You' to Ciel even if both of them already acts like a loving couple.

But despite Ciel hearing that, she didn't move or even flinched but formed a beautiful smile on her face while still resting on Rimuru's shoulder.

...

"I love you too master" (Ciel)

...

...

...

------------------------------

Hello, these ideas has been piling in my brain since September so I decided to write it.

I can't stop smiling like an idiot while writing this and even shed some tears when I finished. I'm so moved by my own work.

I'll be focusing more on my other story 'Traveling Back' so this will only have random updates.

That's all, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
81.1K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
12.2K 531 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
47.6K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...