Reaction of COTE: resemblance...

By brian744

Kei looks like her... Only second years will react the other years join later. Teachers are present but in a... More

Prologue
She looks like her... (Part 1)
She looks like her... (Part 2)
She looks like her... (Part 3)
Discussion
She looks like her... (Part 4)
She looks like her... (Part 6)
She looks like her... (Part 7)

She looks like her... (Part 5)

4.9K 146 20
By brian744

Continuation

3rd Person POV

The students were taken aback by Ayanokoujis thoughts once again, however those thoughts were subliminal to what they had just seen happen to Ayanokouji. They for the first time saw the boys facial expression change, he just lost his composure at the sight of someone he should have had no connection to: Karuizawa Kei. The students obviously knew why, to Ayanokouji she looked like "her", to others however she looked like the usual Karuizawa Kei. P for the second time during the viewing of the videos paused the screening. He wanted to hear what they wanted to say and wanted see their reactions, but no one spoke, instead they all stayed silent they all just looked at each other. The students didn't want to say anything and wanted to wait until someone else interrogated Ayanokouji. But no one did, nobody had the courage to do it, Ryuenn, Ichinose, Horikita, the Ayanokouji group and the students who were relatively close to Ayanokouji decided to wait until the end of the video. P who was disappointed with the lack of noise decided to unpause the video. Surprisingly Ike, who was loud and boisterous in nature stood down from questioning the boy, however his thoughts were clearly smudged across his ugly face, why he stood down? It's simple nobody else would have stood with him, even the side of the boys in class D that he is in command of wouldn't stand. The sound of the video being unpaused eliminated the silence present in the room, the students turned their heads back towards the screen eager to see more, but they were in for a pleasant surprise.

Karuizawa POV

Shinohara: "Huh, Kei chan?"

Keis entire friend group was surprised by the sudden change in perspective. In fact everyone was, after all they were told they were going to react to Ayanokouji. But this stop one particular girl from getting her hopes up, and she was hoping her suspicions would be confirmed. That's right the girl was Matsushita Chiaki, but another girl had a different thought. She was getting more and more frustrated at the lack of information available for use against the poor boy, her name: Kushida Kikyo. The change in perspective was of minimal importance for her, it seems she had to wait a bit longer.

I had arrived at my new school, walking through the corridors I already knew something was different in this school, although I couldn't pinpoint what it was; I was sure this school would give me a better school life than the one I had previously.

All the students turned to look at Karuizawa, only find her staring blankly at the screen. After she saw what her boyfriend thought of her, the girls mind shut down, her left hand which was gripping Ayanokoujis right, unknowingly grew in strength,. Ayanokouji having noticed it looked away from the screen and glanced at his girlfriend; and slowly let go of her hand so she wouldn't notice. He knew what had happened to her, however he let her be. Why? It was because any words from him wouldn't be able to reach Kei in her current state of mind. The students seeing Karuizawa like that, they misinterpreted it as shock, when in fact it wasn't. It was just emptiness that was residing in her mind and blankness that was drawn from it to be seen on her face.

After all I've been through, I came to this school to start anew. I came here to reinvent myself.

Kei's friends looked at her with concern, they had always known her as a person with a very strong personality, to them she had the natural charisma to attract anyone towards her. But right now in her thoughts she sounded determined to right a past wrong in her life. "To start anew"? Why? Then they realised an abnormal coincidence, she shared something eerily similar to Ayanokouji. Both of whom wanted to hide something. Something dark... why they thought it was dark? Well it's because even though they were friends, Kei like Ayanokouji didn't open up. She kept it hidden just like him.

"Oh shoot", I muttered.

It seems whilst I was lost in thought I got lost in real life, now where to go... where to go... hmm, I see some signs giving directions about where to go. It seems I had a bit of luck on my side, I continued walking letting the signs guide me to my destination: Class 1D.

Again another coincidence, her thoughts were once again very similar to Ayanokoujis. Some of the smarter students started noticing another pattern. Whether it would continue was still a mystery, silently they glanced at everyone else to see if they noticed, but it seems no one else but them had noticed.

As soon as I arrived at the door I took a deep breath. I really am nervous huh... a slight smile appeared on my face. Let's do this Kei. I put my hand on the door and opened it with more force than I intended.

Crap...

Everyone's looking at me...

"Konichiwa minna, is this the classroom for class 1D?"

But I couldn't help but feel anxious whilst asking that question.

Satou: "Yes it is come in!"

Wow, she said that with such warmth it nearly blew me away, although she looked like your usual gyaru her smile and tone of voice compelled me to come in. But instead of going to my seat I went to her to greet her.

Satou upon hearing what her friend said smiled brightly, in fact most of the people in Kei's circle of friends did too. She showed no malice in her thoughts to Satou, her head strong nature was almost non existent. She in fact seemed... what's the right word? Thankful? Yes thankful to Satou for common courtesy. However one person in the group felt dissatisfied, the girl with short blue cerulean hair similar to Ibukis. Her average looks in comparison to her peers made her develop a head strong personality similar to Kei's. She felt like Keisei when Ayanokouji got 100% on his maths exam: disillusioned. Although not as bad as Keisei she was still upset.

Satou: "Hello there, my name is Satou Maya who might you be?"

"My name is Karuizawa Kei, it's nice to meet you."

I introduced myself with a bright smile.

"Let me tell you about myself."

I grabbed the empty seat beside her and sat on it, I then proceeded to give a quick rundown of my hobbies, likes/dislikes etc. The words flowed naturally and she responded in kind., our conversation was very enjoyable and I was having quite a bit of fun. The other girls who were listening into our conversation joined in and introduced themselves.

Satou was smiling the whole time whilst the video was playing, seeing their first interaction made her feel a sense of nostalgia.

Satou: 'Ahh that brings back memories, the day we first met. I'm glad I met you.'

The atmosphere inside the room was getting light once again. Even though it was a girls conversation the boys didn't mind; I mean of course they didn't they are basically getting a free insight into the world of girls, the boys who were interested in both the girls looked on in interest, trying to keep whatever vital information presented to them inside their brains so they could use it to get closer to the girls. Unfortunately for them , Karuizawa was already taken and Satou was still enfatuated with Karuizawas boyfriend. How in the hell are they still friends? Girls are confusing.

Ichihashi Ruri: A mature girl with free flowing black mid back length hair, her eyes blue with a hidden glint of mischief, her facial features refined and her dimples made her look pretty cute when she smiled.

The mentioned girl was happy at how her friend thought of her she smiled brightly and like how Karuizawa described her smile it did look pretty cute. Like Satou she was also feeling a sense of nostalgia.

Ichihashi: 'That day was really fun and I'm glad I became your friend, I can't wait to tease you when the video ends.'

Oh no...

Nene Mori: A girl with shoulder length chestnut hair, she looked very cute, prim and proper, her interests aligned with mine and we bonded in that aspect, her smile was very similar to Satou sans, she looked like someone I can rely on like Ichihashi san and Satou san.

Like Ichihashi she smiled very brightly, her friend just gave her so many compliments, in fact she felt pride in that description from Karuizawa and like Ichihashi was ready to tease her when the video ends.

They both shared a look with each other that conveyed the same message.

'Let's mess with her.'

Once again, oh no...

Satou Maya, Ichihashi Ruri and Nene Mori. The first friend I made in this school, I think I will enjoy my high school life.

However, during our interaction I felt the eyes of someone gazing on and off at me. When I told the trio I was going to go to find my seat it turned out it was just several seats away from where Satou san was. When I sat down I felt that same gaze once again, turning my head to see who was looking at me only to find a boy staring directly at my eyes, he was a brown haired boy with his hair styled in curtains, with golden eyes containing a tinge of brown in the outline of his iris, his face was plastered with a blank expression along with a gloomy aura which undermined his handsomeness.

His stare was fixed straight at my eyes.

Creep...

Boys and girls alike shuddered at the sight, they only had a very limited amount of knowledge to go on a tangent, they still remembered what was in Ayanokoujis thoughts before the change in perspective and that's it, no one knew what he was thinking at that moment.

Hirata and Ryuenn who have both been on the receiving end of Ayanokoujis chastisement remembered his eyes during their encounters with the brown haired boy. They weren't affected by the stare, but it did ignite a memory they wanted to forget.

Kei's friend group were worried, they knew from before the change in perspective how Ayanokouji viewed their friend, they thought he might confront her like the main character does in an anime when they see their old love interest. As a result tension rose within the group, the light atmosphere was slowly dissipating.

He must have read my mind somehow because he immediately averted his gaze and looked outside the window into the scenery outside then a black haired girl sat down beside her and spoke, it seems she got his attention as he was now looking at her. Wait a minute! I just realised he's in the protagonist seat!!

Somewhere in the plateau of students a bespectacled chubby boy named Sotomura Hideo nicknamed the professor gasped.

Sotomura: 'Is she perhaps one of my people?!'

No professor, she isn't one of your people. Anyways moving on.

Well not that I cared, he was being such a creep! Who stares at a woman with such a lecherous look in their eyes on the first day of school?

Ayanokouji.... was puzzled, didn't she just say in her thoughts that he looked at her with a blank expression?

Ayanokouji: 'She just contradicted herself, maybe I should - nevermind.'

When Ayanokouji looked at his girlfriend she was still in the same state of mind as before: A complete blank.

Moving on...

Anyways let's ignore him, students were filling up the room and soon enough all forty of us students were in the same room.

Ignoring those perverts, the creep and the blond weirdo, it seems this class is fairly normal. I already made a few friends and I could see some others who have peaked my interest in befriending them.

The boy beside me stood up, he had blond hair and he had the aura of an honors student. Wow, he's handsome; he had a gentle smile plastered across his face, he was of above average height with brown eyes that conveyed comfort.

Most of the girls in class D and quite a lot of the girls in other classes nodded in agreement with the description of Hirata Yosuke, in their eyes he was like the only true gem of class 2D, why not Koenji? Well the girls have already labelled him as a lost cause, a waste to them.

A lot of the boys became jealous after seeing the girls in agreement, particularly Ike who cursed the world for its unfairness. The boys shared some similar thoughts amongst each other.

???: 'Ikemen like him should not exist!!! He's literally getting the girls attention without doing anything! What the hell?!'

Ike: ' Riajuus should just explode!'

He then announced something to the class, which could be seen as a blessing or curse depending on the person.

Hirata: "Everyone can I have your attention! Why don't we take the opportunity to introduce ourselves before the teacher arrives, I'll go first."

He took a deep breath.

Now this got me thinking...

How should I introduce myself?

To be continued

Authors notes

Damn that was a pain to write.
I made some references if you can call it that to different fanfics I enjoyed reading.
I don't really know the character appearances that well so tell me if I got any wrong.
Once again updates are random
I don't proof read my work so tell me if I made any mistakes.
Please vote as it gives me motivation and comment feedback.
The story will probably have between 20-40 parts as I am planning on completing this reaction story and not discontinue it at all. I already have the ending all planned out.
I took Isayamas approach to AOT and decided to apply it to my story but obviously I know there will still be plot holes.
Have a blessed day.

Thanks for reading

2214 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

22.1K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
721K 12.1K 47
It's really just the title, moves in order and reacts to small events as well?
56.7K 1K 7
It's just the characters reacting to what's going behind their backs. There won't be a proper timeline right now IDK I might do that later. I have se...
123K 2K 20
Two new transfer student arrives at advance nurturing highschool under the recommendation of tukishiro to expose kiyotaka ayanokoji and expel him fro...